PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf (Game Over)

Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4725 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Creature »

I think we wait Toog confirm they're VT then have DEB share his result?
Sigh
Dr Easy Bake
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Dr Easy Bake
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4726 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:08 am

Post by Dr Easy Bake »

Sorry I’ve been gone most of the day cycle, old friend came into town, I’ll be back around 4/5 est to give y’all my dirt, I see y’all have done the thing.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #4727 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:12 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 4725, Creature wrote:I think we wait Toog confirm they're VT then have DEB share his result?
Toogeloo already reconfirmed VT (out of order).
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4728 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Creature »

Okay then we just wait Derb now
Sigh
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4729 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 4712, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 4710, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 4708, Double the Trouble wrote:massclaim ends tomorrow probably while im asleep
don't do anything stupid while im asleep please
Out of curiosity, why did you want the masons outed? Was it to do the mass claim?
- Creature always outs today tbh. It was nice to have him as a LHF for awhile but we don't want that anymore. TBH he wanted to out D2 but I didn't see any reason why he should do that just because he was pressured to.
- The Bell flip is really good and overnight we came up a solve that we're confident in. Outing the masonry as well as massclaiming helps with this.
- Even if we're not confident in it, we don't mind trading mason pieces to flip key slots. If we trade 1 for 1 great, if we hit town, that's also great because we can afford a couple of town deaths and the town deaths will ultimately help us get closer to solving. Pooky may be alone but in the late late game, Pooky alone should be enough to bring it home given all of the previous flips. I'm basically trying to set him as well as the whole village up for success.
- Pooky doesn't have that much thread presence where as I do and if I say "Yo, these are the people that need to die" then its more likely that those people will die.
Yeah but you just gave scum three free NKs, so I don’t really understand how this is helpful? I could understand you outing Creature since he was getting run up yesterday but why you and especially Murderkitty? How doesn’t that put targets on all of your respective heads?
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4730 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:27 am

In post 4714, Double the Trouble wrote:Honestly now that I think about it, it might have been better to do this while trickling out the masons 1 by 1
Its a shame I didn’t think of that over the night phase since if I did, I would have likely lived for a very long time and that probably means the % of this being checkmate goes up, given I’m get way better the longer the game goes on.
But regardless this helps us set up checkmate by a lot
Very probably and if Solstice’s reads are any indication, Murderkitty would probably have only been at any risk for a miselim if we were flipped, so I really hope this doesn’t come back to bite us.
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #4731 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Ircher »

Tbf, MURDERCAT was a scum read being professed by some players, myself especially. He was at risk too. And at that point, you might as well out all three for coordination purposes, etc.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4732 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:33 am

In post 4730, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 4714, Double the Trouble wrote:Honestly now that I think about it, it might have been better to do this while trickling out the masons 1 by 1
Its a shame I didn’t think of that over the night phase since if I did, I would have likely lived for a very long time and that probably means the % of this being checkmate goes up, given I’m get way better the longer the game goes on.
But regardless this helps us set up checkmate by a lot
Very probably and if Solstice’s reads are any indication, Murderkitty would probably have only been at any risk for a miselim if we were flipped, so I really hope this doesn’t come back to bite us.
Speaking of, I have never ever heard of Solstice’s role in any game ever, so if true and it seems very unlikely to be a fakeclaim, there obviously has to be an actual supersaint in this game.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4733 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:38 am

In post 4731, Ircher wrote:Tbf, MURDERCAT was a scum read being professed by some players, myself especially. He was at risk too. And at that point, you might as well out all three for coordination purposes, etc.
Only Creature was in immediate danger for miselim though. Why? Why out DT and Murderkitty today?
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4734 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Double the Trouble »

In post 4726, Dr Easy Bake wrote:Sorry I’ve been gone most of the day cycle, old friend came into town, I’ll be back around 4/5 est to give y’all my dirt, I see y’all have done the thing.
We’re waiting on you
Open Alisae/NorwegianboyEE hydra.
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4735 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:16 am

In post 4733, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 4731, Ircher wrote:Tbf, MURDERCAT was a scum read being professed by some players, myself especially. He was at risk too. And at that point, you might as well out all three for coordination purposes, etc.
Only Creature was in immediate danger for miselim though. Why? Why out DT and Murderkitty today?
Who cares? You should be hunting scum now.

- Norwee
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4736 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Solstice »

In post 4568, Spiffeh wrote:Because myself and Polar Bears seem to be some of your most desired targets and I'm town and Polar Bears is the most obvtown player in the game

Toogeloo, Ydrasse, maybe Dunn?
Are where I'd look next for scum
In post 4707, Ydrasse wrote:vt!

town: mastina (with an asterisk to think about if she's still around endgame and we're struggling to find mafia), solstice, ircher, deb barring any role shenanigans

scum: polar bear express,
toogeloo, spiffeh, maybe dunnstral
[I find it funny these two's lists are inverses of each other, even up to both having Dunn as a "maybe". It's probably not important but i still thought it interesting]

[Anyway here's what i was curious about]
Spoiler: Ydrasse on Polarbear
In post 4525, Ydrasse wrote:oh no... oh no no no polar bear express no.... what are you doing sweetie......
In post 4526, Ydrasse wrote:i'm just going to pretend i don't see these posts... *smiles sweetly*

town: mastina (with an asterisk to think about if she's still around endgame and we're struggling to find mafia), solstice, ircher, deb barring any role shenanigans

scum: polar bear express, toogeloo, spiffeh, maybe dunnstral

[
@Ydrasse
, what exactly did you find scummy about Polarbears?]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Hydra account of Mistyx and Morning Tweet.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4737 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:23 am

In post 4735, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 4733, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Who cares? You should be hunting scum now.

- Norwee
What is seriously wrong with you? Why the hell shouldn’t I care about that? :shifty:
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4738 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:24 am

In post 4729, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 4708, Double the Trouble wrote:massclaim ends tomorrow probably while im asleep
Out of curiosity, why did you want the masons outed? Was it to do the mass claim?
- Creature always outs today tbh. It was nice to have him as a LHF for awhile but we don't want that anymore. TBH he wanted to out D2 but I didn't see any reason why he should do that just because he was pressured to.
- The Bell flip is really good and overnight we came up a solve that we're confident in. Outing the masonry as well as massclaiming helps with this.
- Even if we're not confident in it, we don't mind trading mason pieces to flip key slots. If we trade 1 for 1 great, if we hit town, that's also great because we can afford a couple of town deaths and the town deaths will ultimately help us get closer to solving. Pooky may be alone but in the late late game, Pooky alone should be enough to bring it home given all of the previous flips. I'm basically trying to set him as well as the whole village up for success.
- Pooky doesn't have that much thread presence where as I do and if I say "Yo, these are the people that need to die" then its more likely that those people will die.
Yeah but you just gave scum three free NKs, so I don’t really understand how this is helpful? I could understand you outing Creature since he was getting run up yesterday but why you and especially Murderkitty? How doesn’t that put targets on all of your respective heads?
yes
That is what trading is.
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4739 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:24 am

yes
That is what trading is.
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4740 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:24 am

Gloria have u played chess?
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4741 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Solstice »

In post 4737, Polar Bear Express wrote:What is seriously wrong with you? Why the hell shouldn’t I care about that? :shifty:
[...cause what's done has already been done? It's a waste of time to call it a bad decision and debate about it right now. Ali even said e thought it would have been better to trickle claims but e didn't think of that]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4742 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:29 am

In post 4736, Solstice wrote:
In post 4568, Spiffeh wrote:Because myself and Polar Bears seem to be some of your most desired targets and I'm town and Polar Bears is the most obvtown player in the game

Toogeloo, Ydrasse, maybe Dunn?
Are where I'd look next for scum

scum: polar bear express,
toogeloo, spiffeh, maybe dunnstral
[I find it funny these two's lists are inverses of each other, even up to both having Dunn as a "maybe". It's probably not important but i still thought it interesting]

[Anyway here's what i was curious about]
Spoiler: Ydrasse on Polarbear
In post 4525, Ydrasse wrote:oh no... oh no no no polar bear express no.... what are you doing sweetie......
In post 4526, Ydrasse wrote:i'm just going to pretend i don't see these posts... *smiles sweetly*

scum: polar bear express, toogeloo, spiffeh, maybe dunnstral

[
@Ydrasse
, what exactly did you find scummy about Polarbears?]

~Morning
Yeah, that read change seemed rather sudden. It really doesn’t make any sense to me.
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4743 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Solstice »

In post 2891, Ydrasse wrote:mastina, i'll give you ONE MORE CHANCE to push on someone... if it flips town we will be having a stern talk...........

i was willing to accept this as creature's town play earlier bc it was my only experience with him but like. yeah.

VOTE: creature
In post 2892, Ydrasse wrote:my engagement with this game has been shoddy and mostly based around league (i got plat 1 in tft today so like, diamond soon) but this feels right
(Ydrasse switches to death tunneling Bell after Pichu drops the case)

-

(Spiffeh sticks to his guns on Creature even through all of the Bell business)
In post 3988, Spiffeh wrote:If Creature's town I will reevaluate

I think Creature has a phenomenal shot at flipping scum

If you disagree than you can explain why, but I'm not going to let go of one of the few scum reads I feel decently about on the off chance that they could be a mason (which I doubt btw)
[Spiffeh actually comes out looking better than Ydrasse with the revelation of Creature being a mason IMO. Ydrasse's positioning on Creature/mastina in is actually sort of concerning since she's placing the burden of the read on mastina and none on herself since she includes originally thinking Creature is town]

[Ydrasse resigning herself to just hard bus her buddy all day is kind of surprising (see her pointing that out herself) but i can't imagine it would have been terribly difficult. Ydrasse doesn't have to do anything other than defer to pichu all day and play under the guise of "Holding town hostage to kill this person get him get him get him"]

[Ydrasse never really commented or did any analysis on pichu's case that i know of, and yet she was pretty confident in it at most times.. I considered scum!TMI and decided against it earlier, but now I am less sure.]
In post 4688, Ydrasse wrote:does ircher actually think im scum if he doesnt have me in his reads list ..............
[Same deal as the "Oh no Polarbear ........" posts -- sort of feels like you're trying to incite suspicion on people without really committing much]

[side note, if Ydrasse is scum, that officially means she is fantastic at pocketing Hectic]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4744 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:38 am

In post 4738, Double the Trouble wrote:
yes
That is what trading is.
Obvious problem with that argument, is being IC, doesn’t make your reads correct, it just makes you not miselimable.

So, I think this was a really silly idea, except of course for Creature. I was recently in a game. I can link it if you like? I was also IC and I was deathtunelled on town!RR and as a result got pocketed by both scum and we lost because everyone wrongly sheeped me. And the absolute worst part of that is I got yelled at post game. :/
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4745 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:40 am

In post 4740, Double the Trouble wrote:Gloria have u played chess?
Yes, why do you ask?
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4746 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:40 am

In post 4744, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 4738, Double the Trouble wrote:
yes
That is what trading is.
Obvious problem with that argument, is being IC, doesn’t make your reads correct, it just makes you not miselimable.

So, I think this was a really silly idea, except of course for Creature. I was recently in a game. I can link it if you like? I was also IC and I was deathtunelled on town!RR and as a result got pocketed by both scum and we lost because everyone wrongly sheeped me. And the absolute worst part of that is I got yelled at post game. :/
Its not about being correct
Part of setting up checkmate is miseliminating some people to try to figure out what scum were doing during the course of the game.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #4747 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Creature »

Kinda annoyed we still have to wait DEB
Sigh
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4748 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:42 am

In post 4741, Solstice wrote:
In post 4737, Polar Bear Express wrote:What is seriously wrong with you? Why the hell shouldn’t I care about that? :shifty:
[...cause what's done has already been done? It's a waste of time to call it a bad decision and debate about it right now. Ali even said e thought it would have been better to trickle claims but e didn't think of that]

~Morning
+1

Exactly. I don’t think scum would have had a prayer that way.
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4749 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 11:51 am

In post 4743, Solstice wrote:
In post 2891, Ydrasse wrote:mastina, i'll give you ONE MORE CHANCE to push on someone... if it flips town we will be having a stern talk...........

i was willing to accept this as creature's town play earlier bc it was my only experience with him but like. yeah.

VOTE: creature
In post 2892, Ydrasse wrote:my engagement with this game has been shoddy and mostly based around league (i got plat 1 in tft today so like, diamond soon) but this feels right
(Ydrasse switches to death tunneling Bell after Pichu drops the case)

-

(Spiffeh sticks to his guns on Creature even through all of the Bell business)
In post 3988, Spiffeh wrote:If Creature's town I will reevaluate

I think Creature has a phenomenal shot at flipping scum

If you disagree than you can explain why, but I'm not going to let go of one of the few scum reads I feel decently about on the off chance that they could be a mason (which I doubt btw)
[Spiffeh actually comes out looking better than Ydrasse with the revelation of Creature being a mason IMO. Ydrasse's positioning on Creature/mastina in is actually sort of concerning since she's placing the burden of the read on mastina and none on herself since she includes originally thinking Creature is town]

[Ydrasse resigning herself to just hard bus her buddy all day is kind of surprising (see her pointing that out herself) but i can't imagine it would have been terribly difficult. Ydrasse doesn't have to do anything other than defer to pichu all day and play under the guise of "Holding town hostage to kill this person get him get him get him"]

[Ydrasse never really commented or did any analysis on pichu's case that i know of, and yet she was pretty confident in it at most times.. I considered scum!TMI and decided against it earlier, but now I am less sure.]
In post 4688, Ydrasse wrote:does ircher actually think im scum if he doesnt have me in his reads list ..............
[Same deal as the "Oh no Polarbear ........" posts -- sort of feels like you're trying to incite suspicion on people without really committing much]

[side note, if Ydrasse is scum, that officially means she is fantastic at pocketing Hectic]

~Morning
I hadn’t actually considered the possibility that she could have possibly been pocketing Hectic with that. I just really hard tr that AtE. I haven’t seen Ydrasse fake AtE as scum as scum before, so I honestly wouldn’t know. She just seemed so upset but it’s possible it could have been faked.

@Pooky what do you think? Is this in Ydrasse’s scumrange or not?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”