Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 4399, team rocket queen wrote:no i am saying that i think ydrasse is definitely town and you are probably town and pooky and isis are the most likely conspirators
that hasn't changed to me because of any of this
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4396, team rocket queen wrote:can i ask why you think i don't think you are likely town?
Didn’t you just say you would yeet me after Pooky? Fypov, shouldn’t you only seriously be considering me before Ydrasse? If I misunderstood that, then I’m sorry.

I guess I have then, she you are apparently more suspicious of both of them, correct?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:38 pm

In post 4401, Gloria Cleary wrote:Didn’t you just say you would yeet me after Pooky?
no i said that i would want to eliminate pooky before infinity if infinity were alive instead of isis
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:41 pm

In post 4401, Gloria Cleary wrote:I guess I have then, she you are apparently more suspicious of both of them, correct?
yes, correct. i am currently more suspicious of both pooky and isis.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:49 pm

i think the conspirators win condition is probably to separate us. and i am worried about final three.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:51 pm

In post 4404, team rocket queen wrote:i think the conspirators win condition is probably to separate us. and i am worried about final three.
so when isis starts the day with jessie is not town, or pooky says in the pt during the night that they will create suspicion of me in order to get me alive into the next day phase, this is very suspicious
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4398, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4396, team rocket queen wrote:can i ask why you think i don't think you are likely town?
because you are towncasing yourself, but i am more concerned about how you're reading pooky,
I understand your reasoning on Pooky and I’m torn on that because there’s definitely very good logical reasons to think he could possibly be a conspirator here but I would like everyone in the game to click those links I posted on town!Pooky AtE vs, scum!Pooky AtE and tell me which one do you think you’re seeing here?

I also wonder why scum!Pooky kills Infinity over Isis. I wonder why anyone who isn’t Isis would. Sorry @Isis but I just don’t understand why Infinity dies over you here? Because you have objectively played much townier than him and therefore would be far more difficult to yeet. Like if you had been the NK, I’d already be voting him and strongly encouraging everyone else to sheep me on that but because it’s you not him, I’m now questioning everything.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:53 pm

In post 4405, team rocket queen wrote:so when isis starts the day with jessie is not town, or pooky says in the pt during the night that they will create suspicion of me in order to get me alive into the next day phase, this is very suspicious
not because they think that i might be a conspirator, but rather because both seemed more aimed at making others doubt that i am town than any belief in my being a conspirator
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4402, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4401, Gloria Cleary wrote:Didn’t you just say you would yeet me after Pooky?
no i said that i would want to eliminate pooky before infinity if infinity were alive instead of isis
Seriously why though? Like it would probably be a slam dunk for me if it were Infinity.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:56 pm

In post 4406, Gloria Cleary wrote:I would like everyone in the game to click those links I posted on town!Pooky AtE vs, scum!Pooky AtE and tell me which one do you think you’re seeing here?
i clicked the links and i am not seeing great similarities to either of those two here, and then i went back through pooky games as mafia until it was suddenly 2006
In post 4406, Gloria Cleary wrote:I also wonder why scum!Pooky kills Infinity over Isis.
there's a non-zero chance it would be because of my interactions with pooky in the pt,
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4404, team rocket queen wrote:
i think the conspirators win condition is probably to separate us. and i am worried about final three.
Me and Ydrasse decided it was more likely either Infinity or Isis than any of the pairings.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I would never shoot isis if I was scum and she was town
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:00 pm

In post 4408, Gloria Cleary wrote:
Seriously why though? Like it would probably be a slam dunk for me if it were Infinity.
because i am more worried about you voting me in a pooky/me/you situation than i would be about you voting me in a isis/me/you situation

during the night i was also worried about you voting ydrasse in a pooky/ydrasse/you situation, but that seems less likely to me now based on interactions throughout the day

like i thought if we voted isis/infinity it was less likely to result in a town win than voting pooky and i still do, though for narrower reasons than i previously believed
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:01 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4405, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4404, team rocket queen wrote:i think the conspirators win condition is probably to separate us. and i am worried about final three.
so when isis starts the day with jessie is not town, or pooky says in the pt during the night that they will create suspicion of me in order to get me alive into the next day phase, this is very suspicious
Pooky said that? Yeah, that is very interesting. So Pooky told you he would shade you today so that scum won’t kill you?

@Pooky? Can you explain this? :shifty:
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4411, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I would never shoot isis if I was scum and she was town
I believe you but that obviously isn’t helpful because Isis isn’t dead, Infinity is.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:03 pm

I told her I would shade her so people would think I'd be willing to vote her, so she won't be nightkilled and we end up in a f3 in which the bad guy expects me to vote for Jessie. I would then not vote for her instead, to flip the tables on that bad guy.

I was going to put a hidden message in the shading that she would be able to unlock to show that the shade was fake in the event I died instead of continuing on to f3.

She said she didn't want to do this plan.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:07 pm

In post 4415, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I was going to put a hidden message in the shading that she would be able to unlock to show that the shade was fake in the event I died instead of continuing on to f3.
this part of the plan was never mentioned, to clarify
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 4405, team rocket queen wrote:
what
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:08 pm

um i did mention that

look at our PT together
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4412, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4408, Gloria Cleary wrote:
because i am more worried about you voting me in a pooky/me/you situation than i would be about you voting me in a isis/me/you situation

during the night i was also worried about you voting ydrasse in a pooky/ydrasse/you situation, but that seems less likely to me now based on interactions throughout the day

like i thought if we voted isis/infinity it was less likely to result in a town win than voting pooky and i still do, though for narrower reasons than i previously believed
Yes, after my PT with Ydrasse, she is now my strongest townread. I haven’t even thought that far ahead but Pooky saying he never shoots Isis here isn’t really helpful, because that’s very obviously what whomever’s scum did. I would weigh things extremely carefully Jessie. I don’t want to do anything stupid to make us lose anymore than you would.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 4411, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I would never shoot isis if I was scum and she was town
:dead:
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:09 pm

i think you missed that part of the plan :/

i have quoted it in our PT so you can see where I mentioned it
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:09 pm

In post 4420, Isis wrote:
:dead:
she would kill me though

she loves hurting me
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:11 pm

In post 4418, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:um i did mention that

look at our PT together
to re-clarify, i possibly did not correctly understand the plan, as pooky did say something about unlocking that i did not interpret to mean there would be a code that i would know to show the town that pooky was creating fake suspicion
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Sun Dec 20, 2020 6:11 pm

In post 4406, Gloria Cleary wrote:I also wonder why scum!Pooky kills Infinity over Isis. I wonder why anyone who isn’t Isis would. Sorry @Isis but I just don’t understand why Infinity dies over you here? Because you have objectively played much townier than him and therefore would be far more difficult to yeet. Like if you had been the NK, I’d already be voting him and strongly encouraging everyone else to sheep me on that but because it’s you not him, I’m now questioning everything.
I am responding to your thought here Gloria.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”