PookyTheMagicalBear v Flavor Leaf (Game Over)

Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4950 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Double the Trouble »

In post 4945, Spiffeh wrote:Norwee can you explain why you're townreading Ydrasse and Toogeloo?
I've never really said i townread either. I just think other slots have a bigger chance at flipping scum.

- Norwee
Open Alisae/NorwegianboyEE hydra.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4951 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Ydrasse »

you silly geese should sheep pichu’s read on me, trust
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4952 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:19 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Given that I am actually town everything I have done has been inherently town

Like I don't know what you want me to say to that?

I get that I've had pretty atrocious reads all things and If you're BoP scum-reading me that's I can understand that but I'd request that you engage with me beyond "why haven't you been town?" which is all your slot has been saying for the past two game Days

And plenty of people that have played with me before are town reading me currently, maybe it'd be worthwhile to have them go into detail about their read on me instead of just writing me off as scum without any consideration that you're wrong
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4953 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Spiffeh »

My least favorite kind of game to play is one where I have to fight for my life every single Day without a chance of being nk'd and this is clearly the direction this is going
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4954 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:22 am

In post 4953, Spiffeh wrote:My least favorite kind of game to play is one where I have to fight for my life every single Day without a chance of being nk'd and this is clearly the direction this is going
I don't think there are very many people scumreading you. So to say you are "fighting for your life" is a bit of an stretch.
How about instead of defending yourself when it's clearly not much you can do to convince me in that apartment, you case someone else for why they are much more likely scum?

- Norwee
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4955 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:23 am

Show me some of that townie effort boi.

- Norwee
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4956 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Ydrasse »

spiffeh is like a 65%
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4957 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Spiffeh »

Also now that the masons are outed there's no reason for the masons and Pooky to be silent so I think it would be helpful if they all weighed in on the Dunny/DEB situation
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4958 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:25 am

The fact that all you've really said today since your hard push on Creature over Bell is "i'll be going on auto-pilot now" or "Looks like i won't even need to try anymore"
Just feels soooo scummy.

- Norwee
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4959 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 4954, Double the Trouble wrote:I don't think there are very many people scumreading you. So to say you are "fighting for your life" is a bit of an stretch.
How about instead of defending yourself when it's clearly not much you can do to convince me in that apartment, you case someone else for why they are much more likely scum?
The most vocal mason is scum reading me and this Dunn/DEB situation is at least delays my death one day (maybe two of shit goes awry)

So I feel my representation of my position in this game is very accurate tyvm
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4960 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 4958, Double the Trouble wrote:The fact that all you've really said today since your hard push on Creature over Bell is "i'll be going on auto-pilot now" or "Looks like i won't even need to try anymore"
Just feels soooo scummy.

- Norwee
Both of these things are true though, with three masons outed and a supposed guilty on another scum I feel that I don't have much left to offer, especially given how unfortunate my reads have been

The most important thing I have left to give that is actually beneficial is to ensure that I am not a mislim in the future, therefore focusing on making sure that doesn't happen is the only worthwhile thing to devote my time to

I'll try to elaborate on Ydrasse and Toogeloo reads later, they are really just PoE at this point
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4961 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:41 am

Post by Spiffeh »

If I were scum I would have reasons ready to go on why I'm scum reading Ydrasse and Toogeloo btw!

And I don't care how much you try to write this off as WIFOM because it's true and anyone who's played a game with scum!Spiffeh should attest to that!
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4962 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:45 am

In post 4956, Ydrasse wrote:spiffeh is like a 65%
What does this mean?

- Norwee
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4963 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:47 am

Actually i do have a slight read on Ydrasse town. I don't think scum would kill their hard pocketed teammate and then cry "NOOOO!!! PICHUUUU!!!!"
i think scum would be too worried about it seeming overly theatrical and fake. So makes it seem more like an genuine reaction.

- Norwee
Double the Trouble
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Double the Trouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4964 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:50 am

In post 4510, Ydrasse wrote:PICHUUUU NOOOOOOOOOOO
In post 4511, Ydrasse wrote:AAAAAAAAAAAAA
In post 4512, Ydrasse wrote:IT HURTS
In post 4513, Ydrasse wrote:MY LITTLE PICHU GONE AFTER ALL OF THAT....
This string of posts seems too ridiculous for scum!ydrasse imo.

- Norwee
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4965 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I wouldn't be surprised if Flavor Leaf spent the whole night phase workshopping exactly how should react to pichu's death to get the most townread from it LOL
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone

Post Post #4966 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Spiffeh »

I don't even think there's anything scummy about Ydrasse, all she's done this whole game is buddy pichu which is not inherently towny or scummy

But given I have several confident town reads she's in my PoE and probably just scum here
Polar Bear Express
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Polar Bear Express
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4967 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Polar Bear Express »

In post 4951, Ydrasse wrote:you silly geese should sheep pichu’s read on me, trust
the hypocrisy isn't lost.

you tell people to sheep pichu on u yet you don't sheep pichu's TR on me

-nornor

For Dunn v DEB, idk where I stand.
Purchase a ticket aboard the Polar Bear Express and see millions of different kinds of polar bears. For example the nancy unicorn polar bears and the noraa ultrafloofy polar bears.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #4968 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 4967, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 4951, Ydrasse wrote:you silly geese should sheep pichu’s read on me, trust
the hypocrisy isn't lost.

you tell people to sheep pichu on u yet you don't sheep pichu's TR on me

-nornor

For Dunn v DEB, idk where I stand.
it’s not my fault your role pm is red and mine is green
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4969 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Solstice »

[Anyone who thinks Ydrasses' reaction to Hectic's death was hard to fake is off their rocker]

[i don't think it's inherently scummy but it is not hard to fake being over-the-top as a joke, since you're essentially already faking it anyway. It didn't even register with me as something important and when ppl mentioned Ydrasse got upset i legitimately had no idea what you guys were talking about]
In post 4530, Ydrasse wrote:me too... im literally shaking and crying rn you dont get it, im heartbroken to lose my rock, my anchor, my soulmason this game, we bonded so much, im in agony, theres a hole ripped inside of me where my heart is and the mafia stole it from me and i think they're eating it in a ritual or something i have to hope theyre using it well but really i am just so numb rn i cant even explain it why did this happen to me why why why why why why why
[Ydrasse really does love pichu, but not only as town -- and Ydrasse wasn't crying over pichu's death as either alignment. So I'm unsure which part is supposed to be town!AI]
In post 4533, Ydrasse wrote:just because pichu killed scum doesnt mean he couldnt have been scum, did they ever think about that when they did the night kill.....???

In post 4525, Ydrasse wrote:oh no... oh no no no polar bear express no.... what are you doing sweetie......
In post 4526, Ydrasse wrote:i'm just going to pretend i don't see these posts... *smiles sweetly*
In post 4688, Ydrasse wrote:does ircher actually think im scum if he doesnt have me in his reads list ..............
[And now that Ydrasse has been unleashed from pichu, she starts doing these shades which are also kind of awkward]

[But on the plus side, pichu felt pretty sure Ydrasse was town which is hard to argue with. Like that is probably the strongest reasoning for me not suspecting Ydrasse]

Spoiler:
In post 3773, Ydrasse wrote:are you scum bell? it’s ok... we’ll accept you as you are
In post 3776, Ydrasse wrote:well that’s awkward ......
In post 3778, Ydrasse wrote:pichu wouldn’t lead me astray right?
In post 3785, Ydrasse wrote:oh no who do i trust......
In post 3790, Ydrasse wrote:FIEND

YOU HAD ME THINKING YOU WERE HAMMERED
[This part where Ydrasse second guesses everything after mistakenly thinking Bell was reacting to being hammered by claiming town is good]
In post 2891, Ydrasse wrote:mastina, i'll give you ONE MORE CHANCE to push on someone... if it flips town we will be having a stern talk...........

i was willing to accept this as creature's town play earlier bc it was my only experience with him but like. yeah.

VOTE: creature
[This feels terrible to me but maybe it's just too obviously terrible.]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Hydra account of Mistyx and Morning Tweet.
Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4970 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:14 am

Post by Solstice »

In post 4736, Solstice wrote:[Anyway here's what i was curious about]
Spoiler: Ydrasse on Polarbear
In post 4525, Ydrasse wrote:oh no... oh no no no polar bear express no.... what are you doing sweetie......
In post 4526, Ydrasse wrote:i'm just going to pretend i don't see these posts... *smiles sweetly*
In post 4707, Ydrasse wrote:vt!

town: mastina (with an asterisk to think about if she's still around endgame and we're struggling to find mafia), solstice, ircher, deb barring any role shenanigans

scum: polar bear express, toogeloo, spiffeh, maybe dunnstral

[
@Ydrasse
, what exactly did you find scummy about Polarbears?]

~Morning
[bump bump bump]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Solstice
Solstice
Goon
Solstice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4971 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Solstice »

In post 4922, Dunnstral wrote:He counterclaimed because he's the supersaint and he thought Bell had enough cred to survive
[No, he definitely sealed Bell's fate by claiming. there was no way we killed DEB over Bell there. This is a bad argument for DEB being the supersaint]
In post 4928, Spiffeh wrote:
In post 4922, Dunnstral wrote:He counterclaimed because he's the supersaint and he thought Bell had enough cred to survive
I don't buy this btw

If scum wants to make use of their supersaint ability they're not going to guilty/counterclaim another scum player, they're gonna get their money's worth and guilty/counterclaim a town player so they get the most town deaths for their own death
[Yup.]

[It is fair that CCing a scum player and then turning around and suicide bombing somebody the next day seem to be conflicting strategies.]
In post 4936, Ircher wrote:Convenience here really shouldn't matter. Yes, it's possible that DEB is lying, but yoo can't just look at it from the angle that he is lying. Also, Dunnstral was pretty much in the lim pool anyway. That kinda makes Dunnstral a poor choice to fake guilty because Dunnstral is almost certainly gone before the end of the game.

Dunnstral claimed not vig by refuting Dr Easy Bake's claim. I see no reason for us to lim DEB first here; as mentioned, the vig can always shoot DEB if we're wrong. This just makes much more sense from a mechanical viewpoint, and quite frankly, I don't think DEB's actions are necessarily super scum-indicative for DEB. They may be a little bit, bur not enough to override making the better mechanical play here.
[That is fair, I do not know why Dunn would be chosen. I would argue that if he guiltied you or Mastina, we might have killed him first and it'd have been ruined. And then most of the other players are still in the elim pool with Dunn. My guess is they vig read him in that scenario]

[Voting out Dunn so that DEB stays alive if he's town is the safest play, for sure. i can't really be sure DEB is scum over Dunn beyond him just having a really, really lucky streak]
In post 4936, Ircher wrote:In case my stance isn't clear here, I really think we should lim Dunn here. Then we vig DEB if we're wrong. If we are correct, we have a detective who can still get us results. Alternatively, scum kills detective!DEB which is still a major plus because the masons can still dominate in the day.
[If DEB is town, how do scum even win this after being forced to leave 3 masons alive into day 4? That's rough lol]

~Morning
You only have one shot.

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4972 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Toogeloo »

Spoiler: OMG, don't ever try to analyze Noraa one Post at a time. Noraa through first 400 posts of the game.
In post 77, Polar Bear Express wrote:Maybe im just brain dead and stupid but it took my a solid ten minutes to find this thread. I was just sitting there like huh where's the uh ... link?
ended up taking a stroll in Blade master's ego
Me has to tutor one of me students in like .... 30 minutes and I has to eat rn.
Ok byebye. I be back later tonight
-signed
yours truly,
Queen Noraa
(btw Toog u failed ur post game role cuz me didn't reach 200 posts and didn't rest me feet on you either)
First Post fluff entrance.
In post 205, Polar Bear Express wrote:*stretches*
it feels like its been an eternity since I been on a hydra :O
Read up time.

Oh wait before me reads up.

I think Flavor prolly picked all the good scum players for his team.
Like if I had to just gun to head this shit, I'd just say the scum team's has Spiffeh(scary), Ydrasse(mega scary), and Murder(hasn't rolled scum in like 5 years).
Not sure about everyone else.
Post #2, I legit think PBE just named a scum partner here right out the gate. I'd guess Ydrasse > Spiffeh personally.
In post 209, Polar Bear Express wrote:why am I being shaded like 4 posts into the game?
U scumbutt.
VOTE: Tv and ice cubes
who's in this hydra again?
OMGUS
In post 211, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 9, Double the Trouble wrote:
Prepare for trouble!

And make it double!

To protect the town from devastation!
To unite all people within our townblock!

To denounce the evils of OMGUS and AtE!
To extend our reach to the spectators above!

Norwee

Alisae!

Team anime blasts off at the speed of light!
Surrender now, or prepare to
1v1!
I love this intro <3
HEAL: Overly Excited Besties Norwee and Ali
Fluff Post with buddying.
In post 212, Polar Bear Express wrote:POOOOOOOOOOOKY
you doesn't knows how happy me is that me doesn't have to lie this game.
Me spammed so many smiley faces to Gloria that she might think me is insane by now.
Fluff
In post 213, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 25, mastina wrote:
In post 6, Dunnstral wrote:I propose that after Xenoblade mafia, Flavor leaf swiftly picked Spiffeh to be on his team to redeem himself
VOTE: Spiffeh
If we're doing team speculation:
FL knows that I am straight-laced and will never fakeclaim and will always realclaim and won't go along with his gambits. That doesn't mean he wouldn't recruit me (tho I can tell you he didn't), but it does mean that if he did, he'd have to deliberately incorporate my lack of cooperation into the scumteam, in finding a plan that relies on my truthful claim setting up a lying scum to create a solution where town can't find the solve.

I imagine that I am not the only player this applies to.
So if he recruited a player like me who can't spin an elaborate web of lies, he would by necessity need to recruit only one of said players and mostly recruit players that're more likely to be able to spin his signature web of lies.

Double the Trouble (Alisae and NorwegianboyEE) <--Would be an excellent web of liars.
Nextflix and Chill (notscience and Brian Skies) <--Would be an incredibly bad pair of liars.
Spiffeh <--Plausible as both, actually.
Creature <--Would be an incredibly bad liar.
Polar Bear Express (Noraa and Gloria Cleary) <--Has proven to be an incredibly good liar.
Ydrasse <--I don't know who this is so have no gauge; if FL similarly doesn't have a gauge, would be risky to recruit as a liar.
Solstice (Mistyx and Morning Tweet) <--I think they count as bad liars, but not sure.
pichu <--I don't know who this is so have no gauge; if FL similarly doesn't have a gauge, would be risky to recruit as a liar.
Not Known 15 <--Probably a good liar?
Toogeloo <--Might be both? Not sure, would need to double-check.
MURDERCAT <--I don't remember, need to check.
Battle Mage <--Probably a good liar.
Bell <--FL has a much better gauge on Bell than I do, so I don't know.
Dr Easy Bake <--FL's defacto liar, the person best suited to following his plan.
Dunnstral <--Good liar.
Ircher <--I actually don't know, but I imagine FL does.

So there's probably a maximum of one scum in:
{Netflix and Chill, Creature, Solstice}, possibly more in the list of names I'm not sure on.
0-1 scum in there.

And the majority of the scum I'd expect to be in {Double the Trouble, Polar Bear Express, Not Know 15, Battle Mage, Dunnstral, Dr Easy Bake}.
There's going to be 2-3 scum in there probably.

With the wildcards being {Spiffeh, Ydrasse, pichu, Toogaloo, MURDERCAT, Bell, Ircher}.
Containing 0-2 scum in here, probably 0-1 if I had to guess.

VOTE: Polar Bear Express.
I'm pretty sure that FL would absolutely love to get his hands on Noraa as an agent of his. Of the slots in the game, the only one who'd be more FL-friendly is DEB but everyone knows about the FL-DEB relationship and FL knows everyone knows about the FL-DEB relationship and that's a literal WIFOM situation that we could add layers to for days on if FL picked DEB or not, so I'm going not with the most obvious candidate (DEB) but the second most likely candidate.
U is a WIM monster on just ur first post O_o
VOTE: titel fairy
wall spammers are annoying.
much more annoying than adorable puppy spammers such at the bootiful queen Noraa
OMGUS
In post 215, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 30, MURDERCAT wrote:VOTE: Noraa
maybe the kitty really did roll scum o_O
VOTE: kitty kitty
OMGUS
In post 216, Polar Bear Express wrote:this reread is taking so long -_____________-
me take break.
Fluff (and pretty much spamming thread at this point).
In post 224, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 218, Creature wrote:
Spoiler:
is your friend
spoilers are no fun. me like no spoilers :3
spoiled fruit < bootiful yummy fruit
In post 220, Blade Dancer wrote:
Just a reminder, please try to vote the full name of the player you're voting. Please don't make the mod guess and check who you're voting for.
O_O wonder who this is talking about. Not me. Clearly not me.
*prances off*
VOTE: Titus
another scumbutt.
this game has too many.
In post 221, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 219, Netflix and Chill wrote:Noraa make them all one big post this game is already going to have a congestion issue.
If Noraa is scum, why would she listen to you?
If she's town, why would she listen to you? If anything, its better that she just posts normally because if she's too different she gets suspected.
When has anyone ever respected any request ever to do this?
It has never happened.

Like, stop being a party pooper.
You're obviously town ya but ur being a jackass.
Also, you might get more out of not complaining, sitting back, and watch what happens, ya?
:O
I LOVE THIS SLOT
*shoves Double the Trouble straight into my town book*
Fluff, and more buddying with DtT.
In post 226, Polar Bear Express wrote:me wuz joking btw. me wills follow some rules :(
Fluff
In post 229, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 36, Ydrasse wrote:honorary draft dodger here >:)

noraa has an insane amount of effort but like, under pressure she can get a bit dodgy i think so i'm unsure if that outweighs the risk of having her on a team tbh
me may be a wee bit dumb atm cuz me just tooks a chem exam today which burned off half my braincells.
But me isn't sure if this post is shading me or not.
Me is also very berry scared of u after pookys dance game.
u has scary pockets
*runs away*
me too fat to be pocket size. pls no pocket O_O
Interesting exchange here, especially with Ydrasse talking about "team" comp. I feel like this might be a little theater.
In post 231, Polar Bear Express wrote:me is on page 3 and me is bored. no more reading. too boring. Someone talk to me!!!!
Fluff
In post 233, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 230, Double the Trouble wrote:also why is noraa even townreading me for those posts?
isn't that how I pocketted her as scum :/
me isn't. me just shoved's u in the early town book which is based off of whether or not Noraa likes the person :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
DtT sniffs out the buddying as well, Noraa claims it to be "town booking."
In post 236, Polar Bear Express wrote:oh oh oh
I feels a feeling
it means
GIF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean... wth?
In post 239, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 237, Bell wrote:
In post 231, Polar Bear Express wrote:me is on page 3 and me is bored. no more reading. too boring. Someone talk to me!!!!
Hi town Noraa! Wanna be friends?
hmm lemme review ur application.
dog prfpc
check!
sunglasses
check!
lots of colors
check!
voted Noraa in the last game?
*squints*
*GASP*
*rejects the application immediately*
Interesting... seems, again, like scum theater. Just like Ydrasse earlier.
In post 242, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 240, Double the Trouble wrote:like I associate policy voting by voting a person you think is either anti-town or scum but maybe its the wrong word.
idunno
/shrug
U seems a lil too concerned with how Tv and ice cubes thinks about you.
Is this semi-shading the slot she was just buddying and town-booking?
In post 245, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 241, Creature wrote:Noraa posting like she is from the r/fluffycommunity is annoying
normally the hyper posting monster inside me runs out of energy sometime in the middle of the game but me is only alive in one game rn - this game. soooo no guarantees about running out of energy anytime soon.

wdym? me is from the fluffy community!
Obviously... *ahem* ...fluffy.
In post 249, Polar Bear Express wrote:Me feels unloved.
Me shall go sit in the corner of shame and reflect upon me spamminess :cry: :cry:
Fluff.
In post 250, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 248, Double the Trouble wrote:and this is where I get tunnelled by noraa
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? indeed.
In post 251, Polar Bear Express wrote:T^T okie okie im going to the corner.
Again... fluff.
In post 254, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 253, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 250, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 248, Double the Trouble wrote:and this is where I get tunnelled by noraa
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
what
I think u read that post and you scumread me for it because that's in line with my expectations of town!noraa
But why do you think me is town in the first place? That's the concerning part.
Why wouldn't town think that they should be seen as town when they are posting? Unless you intentionally post shitloads of fluff like the 20ish posts before in the hopes of calling out someone who says you might be town, this seems a bit of an odd attack.
In post 258, Polar Bear Express wrote:gloriaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa me caught scum!
VOTE: double the trouble
Get them before they get you!
In post 289, Polar Bear Express wrote:I see Noraa is already trying to finish what she did in the signup thread. You all have been warned. lmao
Gloria fluff.
In post 292, Polar Bear Express wrote::O ME BACK!!!!!
Holy fuck how many pages did y'all spam
This is less than 40 posts after the last post by Noraa. Seems a bit dramatic. It's still fluffy, and it's also a bit hypocritical considering she's a spam poster herself.
In post 294, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 262, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 261, Netflix and Chill wrote:Ali, what do you think of Not Known 15?
no opinion
OH wait this is Alisae?

THIS IS CONFSCUM THEN
HOLY FUCKAROLES
LAST GAME ME CAUGHTS ALI ON PAGE % AND LETS PEOPEL TALK ME OUT ANND IT KICK ME IN THE ASS
Completes the turnaround on the DtT early buddying and shades the hell out of the slot.
In post 295, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 267, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 156, Bell wrote:Uh, i find it really unlikely that Flavor would draft Noraa btw.
Hard agree and people insta voting there are suss for it
Me hates all these scummy slimy icky TRs. BLEH
Fluff post by Noraa, but more interesting is the Bell quote within. Could this be an attempt to put some distance between the two players?
In post 296, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 295, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 267, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 156, Bell wrote:Uh, i find it really unlikely that Flavor would draft Noraa btw.
Hard agree and people insta voting there are suss for it
Me hates all these scummy slimy icky TRs. BLEH
This be directed at the scummy butts Bell, Spiffeh, and Murder.
Another list of 3 names... Bell is scum, Murder is town. I'm doubling down on Spiffeh also being town.
In post 297, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 271, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 228, Bell wrote:Whelp Noraa's town.
That wasn't hard tho.

15 to go.
TR on Bell
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Questioning the Bell townread.
In post 298, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 274, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 272, Solstice wrote:I don't agree, I don't think that post makes sense timing-wise if he already thought noraa was town from draft reasons
I believe scum would not start the game TRing town Noraa
why not? me is a beacon of towniness and cuteness.
Fluff.
In post 300, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 276, MURDERCAT wrote:Also if hydras could put mains in sigs that would really help me a lot, thanks :)
*grumble grumble*
>:(

psst me stoles *grumble grumble* from hectic O_O
don't tell him of my evil deeds.
Fluff.
In post 301, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 293, Netflix and Chill wrote:VOTE: Ircher
why do Tv and ice cubes SR Ircher with his one post?
First legit post that looks to engage the thread and ask questions.
In post 302, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 299, Netflix and Chill wrote:Also lynchbait.
is u calling me limbait?!
me offended.
me been nk'ed a few times now >:(
Fluff.
In post 306, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 303, Netflix and Chill wrote:Okay, my bad. I'll rescind the limbait comment.

:good:
*looks over application*
me ish feeling mean today :twisted:
*rejects application*
poooooooooky
Fluff.
In post 308, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 307, Netflix and Chill wrote:
In post 301, Polar Bear Express wrote:why do Tv and ice cubes SR Ircher with his one post?
I didn't like the timing of his vote. I'd already floated Not Mafia and Dunn just stated a slight scumlean there. So if he's scum, he was reading the gamestate and preemptively voted.

Idk if Nottty agrees with me or not. I had to explain it to him as well.
me didn't think of this when me saw that vote but now that me looks back, it is be a really weird time.
Starts to buddy NaC and piggyback off their case.
In post 309, Polar Bear Express wrote:Murder/Ircher/Double

Maybe me just solved half the game. that'd be cool. me wanna be a cabd too!
Two Masons. These are people who I think town read PBE based on the sorting, and apparently Noraa doesn't think she should be town read. Ircher is mentioned two posts later.
In post 316, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 313, Ircher wrote:Huh? What looks scummy about Polar Bear Express at this point in time?
oh shit I didn't even read up to here yet. my slot hadn't even posted yet right?
Add mastina into my solve and I have a whole set :O
Noraa adds mastina in from the earlier OMGUS vote if I'm not mistaken here.
In post 317, Polar Bear Express wrote:No me has to take out ircher cuz ircher being towny.

Mastina/Double/Murder
Two Masons and the OMGUS vote, removes Ircher possibly to buddy the slot.
In post 318, Polar Bear Express wrote:me read Dunn's posts. They keep shading me.

Dunn/Mastina/Double/Murder
4th name added. Dunn. I think this "solve" is the rule of four. I think Dunn is scum based on DEB's role, and Noraa including DEB here makes me feel a bit stronger on that connection as well.
In post 320, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 319, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 313, Ircher wrote:What aspect of the post pings you?
Awkward over-explainey entrance followed by leaving
Hello Scumbucket #1!
Possible distancing, still fluffy.
In post 322, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2, Blade Dancer wrote:
Spoiler: Versus Series rules
  • Signup Rules
    • There will be nineteen players in all.
    • There will be two treestumps: One town and one scum. These players are decided presignups and indicated in the signup title.
    • Seventeen players will /in.
    • This game has wisdom of the stumps and mod due to the drafting mechanics.
    • 13 players will be town and 4 will be group scum. There are no third parties or traitors.
  • Creating the Teams
    • The Masonry
      • The Town stump picks how many masons they want up to three.
      • For each mason the town stump doesn't pick, they get a one shot normal role of their choice with any normal modifier. Both treestumps are ascetic and unkillable.
      • Once the town stump has determined how many masons they want, they submit a list of that many players plus four. (Ex: If the stump picked three masons, the stump would submit seven names.) This will be their mason pool.
      • The moderator(s) will take this list and remove the scumteam.
      • The moderator(s) will then randomize the remaining names to determine the masons.
      • These player(s) will then get a private PT with the town treestump.
    • Drafting the Scumteam
      • It's strongly recommended that the scum treestump have discord, skype, or be willing to use site chat to draft their scumteam.
      • From the list of 17 players, the moderators say two players who cannot be scum.
      • The scum treestump drafts a player.
      • The moderator(s) then determine two players who cannot be scum.
      • The scum drafter picks again.
      • Two more get removed.
      • This continues until the scum team is filed.
      • The scum and their stump have a PT.
    • Creating the setup
      • Once the scumteam has their players, the scum treestump creates their team's roles.
      • The scumteam can pick most anything they want, and the moderators balance town around their pick.
      • The scumstump may also submit two rules the moderators must follow when designing the setup. (Ex: No cops/gunsmiths, All town must be joats). Any broken rules will be rejected.
      • The scumteam may not pick any alignment changing roles or any roles that automatically tell them who the masons are. Any gamebreakingly OP scum roles will be rejected.
      • Once the scumteam has their roles and the masons are determined, the moderators design the setup within 48 hours.
      • Balance is strived for but not guaranteed.
      • The moderators may create new roles or mechanics to create a fun setup.
Can someone link me to any previous vs games? I’ve never played in this type of setup. But Pooky eventually won me over with piano concertos and I finally caved into the pressure. <3
Fluff.
In post 323, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 321, Dunnstral wrote:
Hello Scumbucket #1!
You don't even realize your slot has posted at this point in time, you don't know what I'm referring to, and you're not acknowledging my current read on you

Shut up
Hey, don’t talk to Noraa like that. :(
Scum Theater?
In post 324, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 321, Dunnstral wrote:
Hello Scumbucket #1!
You don't even realize your slot has posted at this point in time, you don't know what I'm referring to, and you're not acknowledging my current read on you

Shut up
what am I supposed to reply?
"no no mr scum bucket you've got it all wrong. im town."?
its not like you need to know that. you already know don't u?
VOTE: Dunnstral
More Scum Theater (it's basically just the extended cut of the previous post).
In post 326, Polar Bear Express wrote:Btw does anyone wanna tell me why this game keeps fucking sending me emails?
I thought I had accidentally subscribed but then I unsubscribed and it still spams my damn inbox. it it like broken or something?
Fluff.
In post 327, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 325, Ircher wrote:Way too early to be townbinning Noraa. I read and followed Death Curse for awhile; she's very much a capable scum player.
The town bins on me are slimy but so are the SRs. Too much slimes.
Broad net of scum read coverage.
In post 329, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Spoiler:
  • Signup Rules
    • There will be two treestumps: One town and one scum. These players are decided presignups and indicated in the signup title.
    • 13 players will be town and 4 will be group scum. There are no third parties or traitors.
  • Creating the Teams
    • The Masonry
      • For each mason the town stump doesn't pick, they get a one shot normal role of their choice with any normal modifier. Both treestumps are ascetic and unkillable.
      • Once the town stump has determined how many masons they want, they submit a list of that many players plus four. (Ex: If the stump picked three masons, the stump would submit seven names.) This will be their mason pool.
      • The moderator(s) will then randomize the remaining names to determine the masons.
    • Drafting the Scumteam
      • It's strongly recommended that the scum treestump have discord, skype, or be willing to use site chat to draft their scumteam.
      • From the list of 17 players, the moderators say two players who cannot be scum.
      • Two more get removed.
    • Creating the setup
      • Once the scumteam has their players, the scum treestump creates their team's roles.
      • The scumteam can pick most anything they want, and the moderators balance town around their pick.
      • The scumstump may also submit two rules the moderators must follow when designing the setup. (Ex: No cops/gunsmiths, All town must be joats). Any broken rules will be rejected.
      • The scumteam may not pick any alignment changing roles or any roles that automatically tell them who the masons are. Any gamebreakingly OP scum roles will be rejected.
      • Once the scumteam has their roles and the masons are determined, the moderators design the setup within 48 hours.
Can someone link me to any previous vs games? I’ve never played in this type of setup. But Pooky eventually won me over with piano concertos and I finally caved into the pressure. <3
Can someone please respond to this, please?
Fluff.
In post 334, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Spoiler:
  • Signup Rules
  • Creating the Teams
    • The Masonry
    • Drafting the Scumteam
      • Two more get removed.
    • Creating the setup
I mean links specifically to any prior vs games. Why am I getting the sense that this is the Noraa Bear Express hydra and that no one is noticing me? :/
Fluff.
In post 335, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 331, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 294, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 262, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 261, Netflix and Chill wrote:Ali, what do you think of Not Known 15?
no opinion
OH wait this is Alisae?

THIS IS CONFSCUM THEN
HOLY FUCKAROLES
LAST GAME ME CAUGHTS ALI ON PAGE % AND LETS PEOPEL TALK ME OUT ANND IT KICK ME IN THE ASS
yep
here comes the noraa tunnel
Don't use AtE. 100% scum indicative. you use that evilness to pocket me >:(
scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum scum
HMPH

u thought I would tunnel u. 200% scum indicative.
town!me has been proven to be able to hunt scum!alisaes.
tell the truth. ur scum again aren't you?

back for round two of
Lets break Noraa's heart

NOPE. NOT IN MY GOOD CHRISTIAN HOUSEHOLD(im not even christian but like sh)

VOTE: VOTE: VOTE: VOTE: VOTE: Double the trouble
AtE isn't even 100% scum indicative, but this post is just full of self addressing fluff followed by the return vote to DtT (was originally on Dunn). There hasn't been any discussion of the Dunn vote, it may as well have been naked. She needed an excuse to get it back to DtT where she felt her vote was "safer," imho.
In post 336, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 332, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 309, Polar Bear Express wrote:me wanna be a cabd too!
you got a long way to go.
if you really wanted to be cabd you'd probably have to change ur playstyle entirely.
don't change the topic!

u scumbutt >:(
Just staying engaged in coversation. No content here.
In post 340, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 338, MURDERCAT wrote:Noraa titus is going to mod kill you if you keep QAing the auto VC :lol:
:cry:
Nothing to see here.
In post 341, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 339, Double the Trouble wrote:
In post 335, Polar Bear Express wrote:tell the truth. ur scum again aren't you?
no
me doesn't believe you at all
Posting for the sake of posting still. Just more conversation.
In post 343, Polar Bear Express wrote:okie whatevers. me off to bed.
the game be solved with my expert scum hunting skill.
g'night.
If I had a nickel for every time Noraa was going to leave the thread after saying she was going to...
In post 344, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 342, Double the Trouble wrote:see
this is why I didn't want my first game with you to be a scumgame
cuz now this is gonna happen and you're probably just gonna tunnel me in like every game tbh.
ig I just got unlucky I suppose
is what it is.
??????
I'd have another nickel.
In post 350, Polar Bear Express wrote:
In post 337, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 334, Polar Bear Express wrote:
Spoiler:
  • Signup Rules
  • Creating the Teams
    • The Masonry
    • Drafting the Scumteam
      • Two more get removed.
    • Creating the setup
I mean links specifically to any prior vs games. Why am I getting the sense that this is the Noraa Bear Express hydra and that no one is noticing me? :/
You're free to look up previous vs setups on your own, they're usually run by different mods.

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=80863
Thanks, unfortunately I didn’t really find that all that helpful.
...and yet another nickel. More Fluff.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4973 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Toogeloo »

That broke somehow. At least the bulk of it is in Spoiler Tags so far.

Suffice to say, so far I'm going with the:

Noraa/Dunn/Ydrasse/Bell
solve.

----------
I haven't even made it through like a tenth of Noraa's posts either :(
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4974 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm out of time, so I'll try to do more later. Noraa has been my #1 scum pick for a while, and I am going to attempt to paint the picture as to why.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”