Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #4500 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:31 am

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 4498, Gloria Cleary wrote:I don’t understand why we need to launch Isis first when we can just not rush the day?
i don't understand why we need to launch pooky first from your point of view. ydrasse voted isis then i voted isis and i don't see the benefit of switching and i can think of other reasons you might want us to switch and i don't think you and i become more confident in eachother's towniness over six days instead of less so i don't see a great benefit in extending the day either and i would like to give pooky the opportunity to roleplay.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4501 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:33 am

In post 4499, Gloria Cleary wrote:Which is scummier to you Isis being suspicious of you or Pooky probably trying to set you up with this James Bond nonsense? Seriously Jessie, why would you be suspicious of my wanting to vote out the player I think is most likely to be scum first?
isis being suspicious because she is still tonereading when i feel like we are in more of a hardsolve sort of situation. and also the last time i thought someone was trying to set me up with james bond nonsense in a pt it was in silent star one and we were both aligned werewolves.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4502 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Jessie if I’m actually scum here, I never vote out Pooky, period, so I honestly don’t know what you’re smoking?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4503 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4501, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4499, Gloria Cleary wrote:Which is scummier to you Isis being suspicious of you or Pooky probably trying to set you up with this James Bond nonsense? Seriously Jessie, why would you be suspicious of my wanting to vote out the player I think is most likely to be scum first?
isis being suspicious because she is still tonereading when i feel like we are in more of a hardsolve sort of situation. and also the last time i thought someone was trying to set me up with james bond nonsense in a pt it was in silent star one and we were both aligned werewolves.
Alright fine. I’ll do this then. I’ll wait for both of them to weigh in first, which is what Isis said she would do. Why can we not afford to wait for that? Why do we need to rush this vote?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4504 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:40 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i don't deserve jessie she is an angel

quite unfortunate gloria wants to kill me now :/
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4505 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4500, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4498, Gloria Cleary wrote:I don’t understand why we need to launch Isis first when we can just not rush the day?
i don't understand why we need to launch pooky first from your point of view. ydrasse voted isis then i voted isis and i don't see the benefit of switching and i can think of other reasons you might want us to switch and i don't think you and i become more confident in eachother's towniness over six days instead of less so i don't see a great benefit in extending the day either and i would like to give pooky the opportunity to roleplay.
So then we can also wait because Isis said she wanted to give her thoughts and I don’t see why we can’t wait for that? We also can give Pooky a chance to prove to me I’m wrong and your experience in SS2 is what’s actually happening here?

I read that game too but in that game, didn’t all town mistakenly think they were scum in that?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4506 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:42 am

In post 4503, Gloria Cleary wrote:Why can we not afford to wait for that? Why do we need to rush this vote?
we can wait for isis to weigh in if you'd like. do you really think you and i become more confident on eachother as the day progresses? i guess maybe i am thinking about this all wrong but i am naturally inclined to voice all of my suspicions and you are naturally inclined to yell at anyone who voices suspicions and i also do not do at all well with yelling and i just don't see how the day continues for six days is good for us if three of us currently think all of us are town
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4507 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4504, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i don't deserve jessie she is an angel

quite unfortunate gloria wants to kill me now :/
No, I want to wait. We have 6 days and I want to ideally get it right the first time.

So sell me on Isis!scum over you?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4508 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:44 am

In post 4505, Gloria Cleary wrote:I read that game too but in that game, didn’t all town mistakenly think they were scum in that?
yes but this was much later in the game when we knew that there were mafia hiding amongst the werewolves when i felt like someone i was aligned with and shared a pt with was proposing a plan to potentially set me up and then went ahead with the plan without my approval which strengthened this sense to me
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4509 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4506, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4503, Gloria Cleary wrote:Why can we not afford to wait for that? Why do we need to rush this vote?
we can wait for isis to weigh in if you'd like. do you really think you and i become more confident on eachother as the day progresses? i guess maybe i am thinking about this all wrong but i am naturally inclined to voice all of my suspicions and you are naturally inclined to yell at anyone who voices suspicions and i also do not do at all well with yelling and i just don't see how the day continues for six days is good for us if three of us currently think all of us are town
I don’t think all of us are town. I agree with you and Ydrasse that it’s between Pooky and Isis. He has fooled me twice now and I don’t want to be fooled three times. If he (or you) convince(s) or Pooky’s town then I have no problem voting Isis but I can’t in good faith vote Isis today when I think it’s Pooky > Isis. I need to be convinced otherwise in order to vote Isis.

So Pooky is wrong, I’m not trying to kill him, I just want to feel more confident that it actually is Isis and not him and rn I think it’s Pooky.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4510 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:51 am

In post 4509, Gloria Cleary wrote:I don’t think all of us are town. I agree with you and Ydrasse that it’s between Pooky and Isis. He has fooled me twice now and I don’t want to be fooled three times. If he (or you) convince(s) or Pooky’s town then I have no problem voting Isis but I can’t in good faith vote Isis today when I think it’s Pooky > Isis. I need to be convinced otherwise in order to vote Isis.

So Pooky is wrong, I’m not trying to kill him, I just want to feel more confident that it actually is Isis and not him and rn I think it’s Pooky.
i meant that the three of us all currently think that the three of us are all town.

pooky could also simply vote isis.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4511 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4508, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4505, Gloria Cleary wrote:I read that game too but in that game, didn’t all town mistakenly think they were scum in that?
yes but this was much later in the game when we knew that there were mafia hiding amongst the werewolves when i felt like someone i was aligned with and shared a pt with was proposing a plan to potentially set me up and then went ahead with the plan without my approval which strengthened this sense to me
So you think I’m wrong here and Pooky is on the level? I don’t get to read your PT. I can only go by what both of you posted in the thread and unless I’m completely misunderstanding what happened in there, both that but primarily Pooky’s reaction to you outing it is what’s making me so suspicious. Particularly him telling you that both you and Ydrasse had higher NK equity than me because that isn’t what Ydrasse thinks and it isn’t what Pooky was saying prior to today. Fhpov, I was his #1 toxnread, so what doesn’t make any sense to me is who are the “baddies” who he allegedly wants to keep you safe from if we launch Isis today and Ydrasse is clear? Do you now understand why I think it’s him > Isis? How can I be Pooky’s #1 townread, if Ydrasse is clear, Isis dead and he’s trying to protect you from the “baddies”? Do you not understand why all of that reads really wrong to me?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4512 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4510, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4509, Gloria Cleary wrote:I don’t think all of us are town. I agree with you and Ydrasse that it’s between Pooky and Isis. He has fooled me twice now and I don’t want to be fooled three times. If he (or you) convince(s) or Pooky’s town then I have no problem voting Isis but I can’t in good faith vote Isis today when I think it’s Pooky > Isis. I need to be convinced otherwise in order to vote Isis.

i meant that the three of us all currently think that the three of us are all town.

pooky could also simply vote isis.
He could but if Isis flips green, at least my vote won’t be on town.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4513 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:00 am

In post 4511, Gloria Cleary wrote:Do you not understand why all of that reads really wrong to me?
i do understand. and i agree that it is suspicious. and my inclination with regards to the plan in the pt was to think that was suspicious too. but i also may not be weighing that properly based on past experience, and isis has also been suspicious to me, and the solve accounts for both of them always. so i do not understand the reluctance either.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4514 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:02 am

In post 4512, Gloria Cleary wrote:He could but if Isis flips green, at least my vote won’t be on town.
if we vote pooky today and pooky flips green, who is the conspirator? and if you think it is isis, i don't understand what difference it makes to town!you which of the two is voted today.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4515 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4513, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4511, Gloria Cleary wrote:Do you not understand why all of that reads really wrong to me?
i do understand. and i agree that it is suspicious. and my inclination with regards to the plan in the pt was to think that was suspicious too. but i also may not be weighing that properly based on past experience, and isis has also been suspicious to me, and the solve accounts for both of them always. so i do not understand the reluctance either.
Because what he’s saying doesn’t make sense. Pooky claims he wants to keep you safe from the “baddies” so you won’t be NK’d. Pooky also presumably agrees with you that Ydrasse is clear. Pooky keeps insisting that I’m still his #1 townread. So if Isis flips town, how is any of that adding up for you?
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4516 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4514, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4512, Gloria Cleary wrote:He could but if Isis flips green, at least my vote won’t be on town.
if we vote pooky today and pooky flips green, who is the conspirator? and if you think it is isis, i don't understand what difference it makes to town!you which of the two is voted today.
What if we vote out Isis today and she flips green? Read what I just said and in the context of an Isis green flip.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4517 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:10 am

In post 4515, Gloria Cleary wrote:Because what he’s saying doesn’t make sense. Pooky claims he wants to keep you safe from the “baddies” so you won’t be NK’d. Pooky also presumably agrees with you that Ydrasse is clear. Pooky keeps insisting that I’m still his #1 townread. So if Isis flips town, how is any of that adding up for you?
it isn't adding up, but i can potentially explain it from a town!pooky perspective, as pooky could think that ydrasse is clear, and that i am likely town, and that you are likely town but not the very most likely but also not want to upset you by saying so, and if isis flips town that would me that we would have already eliminated her in all likelihood and my suggestion for that situation has always been to eliminate pooky
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4518 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:10 am

In post 4517, team rocket queen wrote:would me that
*would mean that
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4519 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4517, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4515, Gloria Cleary wrote:Because what he’s saying doesn’t make sense. Pooky claims he wants to keep you safe from the “baddies” so you won’t be NK’d. Pooky also presumably agrees with you that Ydrasse is clear. Pooky keeps insisting that I’m still his #1 townread. So if Isis flips town, how is any of that adding up for you?
it isn't adding up, but i can potentially explain it from a town!pooky perspective, as pooky could think that ydrasse is clear, and that i am likely town, and that you are likely town but not the very most likely but also not want to upset you by saying so, and if isis flips town that would me that we would have already eliminated her in all likelihood and my suggestion for that situation has always been to eliminate pooky
Nah sorry not buying that for a minute. Because what you’re suggesting is that Pooky has been lying to me when he said I was his #1 town, so this is even weirding me out even more.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4520 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:16 am

In post 4519, Gloria Cleary wrote:Because what you’re suggesting is that Pooky has been lying to me when he said I was his #1 town, so this is even weirding me out even more.
if pooky agrees that ydrasse is clear they would have to be lying if they are town, yes? i'm not saying this is the only possible explanation, as again pooky could simply be a conspirator, but i also don't think this is impossible
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4521 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Whatever you think Jessie, I not only know my role PM but I also do know that I am and should be Pooky’s #1 town, so if he’s telling you anything otherwise, he’s probably scum.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4522 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4520, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4519, Gloria Cleary wrote:Because what you’re suggesting is that Pooky has been lying to me when he said I was his #1 town, so this is even weirding me out even more.
if pooky agrees that ydrasse is clear they would have to be lying if they are town, yes? i'm not saying this is the only possible explanation, as again pooky could simply be a conspirator, but i also don't think this is impossible
Well I do. No way is he doubting me here, so he’s likely playing one of us here and I think it’s you.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4523 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:20 am

In post 4521, Gloria Cleary wrote:Whatever you think Jessie, I not only know my role PM but I also do know that I am and should be Pooky’s #1 town, so if he’s telling you anything otherwise, he’s probably scum.
he's not telling me anything about this. i also know my role pm, but that doesn't mean that i think from your perspective you should think i am townier than ydrasse. why should you be ahead of ydrasse to us? when ydrasse is pretty much hardcleared by the votecounts. ydrasse is ahead of me to you for similar reasons, i assume.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4524 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:22 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i dont really think ydrasse is hard cleared but i've been like wrong about way more stuff than jessie so i am just hardsheeping her.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”