Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4525 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4460, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 4454, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Jessie, I really don’t think you need to worry anymore about me launching you before Pooky. And @Pooky, I’d find this gambit a whole lot less weird had I been your dance partner instead of Jessie.

Like it’s pretty damned obvious fypov, that you would expect me to be the NK, so the whole thing sounds super weird to me.
I am the only person who has you at TR1 and i dont have a NK so i do not expect you to be the NK if we miss here.
Jessie
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4526 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4525, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4454, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Jessie, I really don’t think you need to worry anymore about me launching you before Pooky. And @Pooky, I’d find this gambit a whole lot less weird had I been your dance partner instead of Jessie.

Like it’s pretty damned obvious fypov, that you would expect me to be the NK, so the whole thing sounds super weird to me.
I am the only person who has you at TR1 and i dont have a NK so i do not expect you to be the NK if we miss here.
Jessie
He is saying right here I am his #1 townread.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #4527 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:30 am

Post by team rocket queen »

In post 4526, Gloria Cleary wrote:He is saying right here I am his #1 townread.
this just plain doesn't make sense to me because i don't understand how one would think that two conspirators decided to start a wagon on a third conspirator with the other two existing wagons both being on conspirators with less than 24 hours to deadline

but going over ydrasse's towniness again doesn't seem like the correct course of action
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4528 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:30 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

And it’s not even true. You know who else has me as their #1 townread? Ydrasse. But it’s only Pooky not having me there is extremely suspicious to me.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4529 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4527, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4526, Gloria Cleary wrote:He is saying right here I am his #1 townread.
this just plain doesn't make sense to me because i don't understand how one would think that two conspirators decided to start a wagon on a third conspirator with the other two existing wagons both being on conspirators with less than 24 hours to deadline

but going over ydrasse's towniness again doesn't seem like the correct course of action
I’m not doubting Ydrasse at all, that isn’t what I’m saying.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4530 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:33 am

In post 4529, Gloria Cleary wrote:I’m not doubting Ydrasse at all, that isn’t what I’m saying.
no i know

but i don't understand why pooky would say you are his number one townread regardless of his alignment

and i also don't understand why you would say that pooky should have you as his number 1 townread
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4531 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4524, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dont really think ydrasse is hard cleared but i've been like wrong about way more stuff than jessie so i am just hardsheeping her.
Like Jessie, he’s saying very clearly that she isn’t his #1 townread, he’s saying you are and by sheeping you, he’s setting me up if Isis flips town.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4532 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

Because he actually said that I am, right here in this post.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4533 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4532, Gloria Cleary wrote:

In post 4524, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dont really think ydrasse is hard cleared but i've been like wrong about way more stuff than jessie so i am just hardsheeping her.
So please explain to me @Jessie how I can be his #1 townread and be okay with sheeping you? Please explain to me how any of that makes even an iota of sense to you?
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4534 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:39 am

In post 4533, Gloria Cleary wrote:So please explain to me @Jessie how I can be his #1 townread and be okay with sheeping you? Please explain to me how any of that makes even an iota of sense to you?
it doesn't. but it also doesn't make an iota of sense to me that either of us would be pooky's number 1 townread instead of ydrasse.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4535 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:39 am

still confident in the solve of {isis, pooky}. if ydrasse switches her vote i will as well. or pooky could hammer isis. either/or.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4536 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4533, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4532, Gloria Cleary wrote:

In post 4524, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
i dont really think ydrasse is hard cleared but i've been like wrong about way more stuff than jessie so i am just hardsheeping her.
So please explain to me @Jessie how I can be his #1 townread and be okay with sheeping you? Please explain to me how any of that makes even an iota of sense to you?
How can I be Pooky’s #1 townread and him willing to sheep you on Ydrasse!town, despite having doubts? And to make this beyond abundantly clear I am not doubting Ydrasse, I’m pointing out what Pooky is saying makes no fucking sense.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4537 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:42 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

because I trust Jessie a lot more than I trust myself
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4538 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4534, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4533, Gloria Cleary wrote:So please explain to me @Jessie how I can be his #1 townread and be okay with sheeping you? Please explain to me how any of that makes even an iota of sense to you?
it doesn't. but it also doesn't make an iota of sense to me that either of us would be pooky's number 1 townread instead of ydrasse.
No it doesn’t but he’s making 3 things clear:

1) I’m his #1 townread
2) He’s doubting Ydrasse
3) You (and me) have locktowned her.
4) He will sheep you on town!Ydrasse despite having doubts and having me as his #1 townread.

This is extremely fishy and I could see him pitting two of us against the the other to get us to mislaunch and lose us the game.

You keep forgetting that neither me nor Ydrasse were ever supposed to even know about this plan, so he’s caught bsing both of us.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4539 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:49 am

In post 4538, Gloria Cleary wrote:This is extremely fishy and I could see him pitting two of us against the the other to get us to mislaunch and lose us the game.
which was what i said about it in the thread. and reiterated when i said i thought the conspirator's win condition was probably to separate us. if you are town, we have already won. we just have to speedrun the votes in any order.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4540 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4537, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:because I trust Jessie a lot more than I trust myself
Bullshit! How am I no longer your #1 townread? That is what you’ve been saying. And Jessie is correct, it should logically be Ydrasee but by you doubting Ydrasse and sheeping Jessie despite having me as your #1 townread means if Isis flips town, you’re trying to set me up because I know I’m town, so yes I think you’re scumclaiming with this. If Isis flips town, you had better fucking kill me tonight because no way in hell am I not launching your fluffy ass straight into the stratosphere if you don’t.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4541 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:55 am

you are my number 1 townread

I just don't trust myself to be right about the game.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4542 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4539, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 4538, Gloria Cleary wrote:This is extremely fishy and I could see him pitting two of us against the the other to get us to mislaunch and lose us the game.
which was what i said about it in the thread. and reiterated when i said i thought the conspirator's win condition was probably to separate us. if you are town, we have already won. we just have to speedrun the votes in any order.
That exactly what I think but only Pooky has been caught double dipping here not Isis, which is why I prefer Pooky > Isis. I have no problem with launching Isis if game doesn’t end today but I just think Pooky’s being super scummy and I think Isis both pushing Ydrasse into the pairs and and her voting Flea, make Pooky the most logical launch because he A) didn’t want to vote out Flea B) he wanted in fact for fae to pair with me and keep Ydrasse out of the pairs.

But yeah, had you not revealed what happened in your PT, I would probably be totally onboard with launching Isis but I really think it is Pooky but I want to hear from Isis first.

I can’t tell you what to do but post Infinty flip, Pooky has been uberscummy, so I think the chances of the game ending today are much higher with a Pooky > an Isis launch.

But like I said, I need to hear from Isis first but Pooky’s posting today just makes me feel even stronger about this because trust me on this, he is lying if he doesn’t confidently read me town here.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4543 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4541, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you are my number 1 townread

Make up your goddamned mind then. Why would you then sheep Jessie who has me after her and Ydrasse? If I am truly your #1 townread, then why wouldn’t you then sheep me?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4544 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:11 am

I have seen myself be wrong many times.

and I've never seen Jessie be wrong ever.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4545 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:13 am

In post 4544, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:and I've never seen Jessie be wrong ever.
i feel like i have been wrong multiple times this game.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4546 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:15 am

thats true

but not when it counted
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4547 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:16 am

I have a lot of faith in you
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4548 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4541, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
you are my number 1 townread

In post 4544, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
I have seen myself be wrong many times.

and I've never seen Jessie be wrong ever
What is this fuckery? You can’t fucking have me as your #1 townread and sheep Jessie. And you would never be saying this if you were actually fucking town here.

You are fucking lying! You obviously don’t have me as your #1 townread if you trust Jessie more than me. Just to be clear,
the reason why I’m sure you’re scum now is because you’re straight up saying you trust the player’s solve who isn’t your #1 townread over the one you say who is.
Gloria Cleary
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Gloria Cleary
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4549 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Gloria Cleary »

In post 4547, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I have a lot of faith in you
But apparently not in me, who you just fucking called your #1 townread. Pooky is 100% scumclaiming with this. Isis is very likely flipping green.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”