Mini Normal 2183 | Innocent Things | Game Over!

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #950 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Scum main objective is to lunch.....
so its possible they are inactive or extra careful where there trying not to have more then one scum on a wagon, they also could be just not communicating and so they are all over the place....
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Insanoflex »

In post 759, geraintm wrote:I am sorry, I cannot feel my way into this game.
not helping that daughters are off from school and so need loads of supervision on their school work.
today feels like a drifty day, very few people trying to drive anything and we shall end up with a poor elimination. I do not excuse myself from this at all, but wanted to be honest on my position.
This is also garbage. We can kill this guy anytime.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:48 pm

maybe so but tit doesn't necessarily point to scum. could be from a distracted town or distracted scum imho.....
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Insanoflex »

In post 916, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 907, Insanoflex wrote:Johnny could be scum, but on a gut level from his posts I don't feel it, his response to getting accused mid D1 didn't look that scummy. I'll wagon someone just for the sake of a wagon though.
In post 904, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Plus
Yes I am a newbie..... been one for 7+ now. I am glad someone finally noticed, Now I can leave MS complete. By everyone take care

@Not Mafia
You mean I can't be like you last game where you did nothing and won. I am disappointed. I wanted to be like you but I guess I cant now
Do you have actual thoughts outside of snappy comebacks?
if you wagon for the sake of it, why would you join the wagon with only 1 vote and not the ones with 2 like uwnd or Noraa.
Voted my gut level suspicion. I don't really scumread nora's slot, but I guess I'd sheep andres there. If unwnd keeps imitating his avatar with his play I'll vote him. Also thought he came off a little sketchy in his argument ith andres.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:01 pm

@ Insaflex
what is your opinion on the no lynch yesterday?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 942, Insanoflex wrote:
In post 937, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 930, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Can you phrase that different
it's like you're tossing out weak townreads to a lot of slots and gonna vote for whoever isn't in that cluster. It seems like a scum tactic
I have a very hard time seeing him throwing out so many townreads as a scum strategy, actually.
strong town reads? Yeah. But all of those are weak and either gut or based on very little. He's leaving himself to vote almost any of those townreads at a later date from what I can gather. This to me is very sus. He's definitely playing noncommital at the very least.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #956 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by Noraa »

I'm procrastinating so damn bad. But first, can someone give me a list of claims? Just like everything that's been claimed so far.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 944, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Flavor is still a posiibility but a mafia vig enabler seems like an odd role,,,but anything is possible
yeah he needs to elaborate. Is it scum that enables a vig or town that enables a scum vig?
I thought maf vig was non-normal.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #958 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 956, Noraa wrote:I'm procrastinating so damn bad. But first, can someone give me a list of claims? Just like everything that's been claimed so far.
dunn claimed cop (now powerless due to cop enabler dead), got an inno on not-mafia
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #959 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Insanoflex »

In post 954, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@ Insaflex
what is your opinion on the no lynch yesterday?
I don't have a strong take beyond it being bad. People weren't around and not eally trying, a few didn't know we needed a majority, don't think the blame can fall on anyone in particular and it doesn't say anything about their alignment anyway.

Caught up to where I replaced in.

Let's wagon someone and get a claim, we have 4 days. It can be me, if that's the way people want to go. I'm not going to try to wow people with some dense analysis because I don't have strong thoughts.

VOTE: unwnd

Know I said I'd wait but screw it, game needs action.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 932, nopointinactingup wrote:I feel there's a lot of focus on Johnny and I today and in my position that's really a sign that we are going to lynch town or have a no elim again. There's a high chance we're being put in this position by the scum team.

Plus, you are trying to change the game state and pushing for something so I have a feeling that you might be town, albeit misguided. I don't see where you're going with the framing theory when both Johnny and I already either implied or stated our unwillingness to lim Nora today. Do you think a scum-team would entirely change strategy just because a friend replaced in?

I personally think the Titus kill even made Shelly less likely to be scum as smart scum often go for subtle kills instead of direct threats. So I could also re-use your argument for you masterminding the kill here to implicated me and Johnny.

I'm going to entertain the thought that you're right about Shelly's playstyle then the one behind the Titus kill here should be in the sidelines and inactive, waiting for town to suicide on Night Kill Analysis. There is no need for scum to pick sides when lim on either side benefits them, and the stale state of this game is looking like it's something like that. Among my biggest suspects for this scenario are FL, Hank (before the replacement) and geraint due solely to their inactivity and that's why I'm pressuring people with votes to get some inputs on where they are.

Particularly, I feel FL disappearing off the map as soon as pressure disappears off him is scummy. Scum vig-enabler is a very possible reality.
@noraa this to me isn't a claim but it's what people were talking about
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #961 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by unwnd »

OK I'm not rereading anything

Town right now are Insano, (Dunn), PlusJOYED, Fuzzy, FL (Begrudgingly), Noraa

That leaves Johnny/Gera/Nopoint/Andres

I don't think that contains the whole team and I've been wracking my brain about where I want to take things. I made some points earlier that people seemed to glance over which slightly irritates me but to rephrase up until (now) I've had a difficult time sorting through the monotony. At an individual level I think Johnny's content looks the worse, and Nopoint offering me a meta tell isn't enough to chew on to say otherwise. There is a distinctive lack of commitment in his posts and I think as time goes on me waiting for anything to change simply won't do

VOTE: JohnnyFarrer
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by unwnd »

I maintain what I said before though, and the passivity even towards my slot is concerning, because I've given a lot of content yet I find myself in this disposition

Insano is right even if he should know that I was typing this post before he voted
Stop
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #963 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 958, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 956, Noraa wrote:I'm procrastinating so damn bad. But first, can someone give me a list of claims? Just like everything that's been claimed so far.
dunn claimed cop (now powerless due to cop enabler dead), got an inno on not-mafia
Ok so Dunn is basically 100% confirmed?
Cuz existence of cop enabler is already like 90% saying cop exists.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #964 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Noraa »

From what I've seen,

PlusJOYED - who knows.
JohnnyFarrar - probscum. I've barely read any pages and in the literal 2 pages I read, his vibe was all the way off.
nopointinactingup - not sure. he had one post that said all the attention was on him and Johnny which feels super slimy to me but normally if he was scum, he wouldn't wk a partner...
geraintm - very underwhelming. not talking to me the way I expect but with 1 game of meta, I don't know much.
Hank Spankems - dude that just repped out. apparently another probscum?
Flavor Leaf - don't like how he blamed me for his activity drop.
Andresvmb - who dis?
shellyc - conftown. tyvm.
TheFuzzyLogic99 - can't remember a single post from this slot.
unwnd - probtown. dunno tho. still trying to figure out what exactly are your meta tells.
Dunnstral - conftown.
Not_Mafia - conftown.

So many conftowns!!!
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #965 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by unwnd »

The biggest ?'s I have towards my pile is a bit vain. It's strange to find myself in a position where I feel a decent amount of ire (towards myself) from those I suspect.

Nopoint - I cannot follow half of the things you're doing. We had a spat and then you sorta fucked off afterwards. I wrote it off because I can't make you engage me but thus far a lot of your presence feels inapplicable. You speak with such in such a self-assured way yet results speak otherwise. My concern from a fleeting D1 thought is that this feels fabricated, and I don't want to see you lean on self-meta because that will always be a crapshoot. I actually don't even know why you started to townread me honestly if I think about it

Andres - I like your analyzing but it's becoming just busywork in my eyes. We've traded paragraphs yet your hesitance to vote is the most striking. Where do your commitments lie and how long does it take to get there? I am the most willing to be wrong on you as I feel your approach is quite similar to mine, only that I know when I'm scum a lot of my angle is just producing wordy semantics as a means to be townread for effort lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't have many words about Gera, his posting doesn't seem further inspection tbh
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #967 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

Insano challenging me is what me townread him btw, I'm pretty sure he would be content as scum to just let me wallow in pity. I don't know what the fuck Hank was doing but it feels right to townread that callout
Stop
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #968 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 963, Noraa wrote:Cuz existence of cop enabler is already like 90% saying cop exists.
scum and town can have rolecop or other things like that too. There's a non zero chance that Dunn could be scum still, but like, I'm not going down that rabbit hole this game. But like on a technical level, since I don't think Dunn's the type to gambit.

This is possible scumNoraa pairing up to someone they think is mech cleared as town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #969 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I just don't like the question, even though I specifically think there's like no chance this game for Dunn/NotMafia to be scum here, i just don't like the reasoning behind Noraa.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #970 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 964, Noraa wrote:Flavor Leaf - don't like how he blamed me for his activity drop.
You shouldn't. It's not a compliment.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #971 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Fade Noraa, Vig Nopoint, or fade Nopoint, Vig Noraa.

that's where I'm at.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #972 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 961, unwnd wrote:OK I'm not rereading anything

Town right now are Insano, (Dunn), PlusJOYED, Fuzzy, FL (Begrudgingly), Noraa

That leaves Johnny/Gera/Nopoint/Andres

I don't think that contains the whole team and I've been wracking my brain about where I want to take things. I made some points earlier that people seemed to glance over which slightly irritates me but to rephrase up until (now) I've had a difficult time sorting through the monotony. At an individual level I think Johnny's content looks the worse, and Nopoint offering me a meta tell isn't enough to chew on to say otherwise. There is a distinctive lack of commitment in his posts and I think as time goes on me waiting for anything to change simply won't do

VOTE: JohnnyFarrer
and N_M
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #973 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Except, Why is Insanoflex town?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #974 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Noraa »

I was gonna ask a question but I forgot really fast. sooo yeah I'll just post this and hope I remember the question later.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”