2020 scum league fantasy football

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 721, PokerFace wrote:Are your PFs and PAs overall season values and not just north vs south? Pending this, some of your math might be off
The points are overall.

I'd assume the North has more PF in N v S due to the North having the better head-to-head record.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 723, PokerFace wrote:Wow Pitt laid a serious egg.
The Bengals are just THAT good! :P
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

Man, if I hart started Hurts instead of Roesthlisberger I would have only lost by 50 points. So much regret.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm happy that Poker is finally going up to L1
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

Considering how much Denver allowed it and considering Josh actually has trouble against NE historically I am rolling with Herbert in the Final. Let's get a rookie a ring and go for 2 Superbowls

Everybody as we say in Cleveland... All /in!
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i am prob starting Hurts again so battle of the rookies?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also, I'm starting the cle defense so I get to beat u with ur own guys

Groose Caboose
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Groose Caboose »

So how does relegation work anyway? Since 4 people got relegated from L1 does that mean top 4 in L2 are invited next year?
Kilgamayan
Kilgamayan
Goon
Kilgamayan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Kilgamayan »

I may have completely faceplanted in the playoffs in this league, but I'm at least riding Watson/Ridley/Diggs/Henry/Montgomery/new FA pickup Bell (thanks for the injury, CEH!) to an early favorite projection in the finals of my other league. Silver linings!
Well, this game happened.
~ Edible
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like since L2 was only ten that only the top 3 should move up meaning the bottom 3 in L1 move down.

Groose Caboose
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Groose Caboose »

In post 734, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like since L2 was only ten that only the top 3 should move up meaning the bottom 3 in L1 move down.
Yeah I don't disagree. Was just going off the post that showed 4 people were relegated. Also it would give me something to play for this week (other than 3rd place trophy) which would be cool.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by PokerFace »

In post 731, Nero Cain wrote:also, I'm starting the cle defense so I get to beat u with ur own guys
Rams defense is better than browns at least in the secondary and they sure did great against the jets.

So honestly this doesn’t bother me. Browns will play with a purpose and get the win since they have shot at division still out there and they still need to clinch playoffs. But outside Myles, browns D could use some work next off season
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by PokerFace »

3 move or 4 does not bother me since I move even if there is 2 at this point
Groose Caboose
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Groose Caboose »

In post 736, PokerFace wrote:
In post 731, Nero Cain wrote:also, I'm starting the cle defense so I get to beat u with ur own guys
Rams defense is better than browns at least in the secondary and they sure did great against the jets.

So honestly this doesn’t bother me. Browns will play with a purpose and get the win since they have shot at division still out there and they still need to clinch playoffs. But outside Myles, browns D could use some work next off season
Myles Garret also isn't near 100% due to COVID complications. They're saying he's doing 4 breathing treatments a day.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by T-Bone »

5th place suckers
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by PJ. »

In post 734, Nero Cain wrote:I feel like since L2 was only ten that only the top 3 should move up meaning the bottom 3 in L1 move down.
I think this is something that should of been brought up in August. I think changing who gets promoted and relegated less than a week before the league ends is unfair to at least 1 person.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

This isn’t the first time it’s been brought up. Let me find the other mention of it...
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

I’m seeing mentions of it in the discord from November 8
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by PJ. »

That's not August. Anytime after week 1 is too late.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by PJ. »

Like, this wasn't something that was confirmed to be happening prior to the first game, so it shouldn't change until next season.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

y is it even important that relegation /promotion was set in stone @ the start of the season? It has 0 impact on anything that happens.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my thinking is that a 10p league is easier than a 12p league and since L2 was easier this year it shouldn't get the 4 it normally does.

PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by PJ. »

Because at this point, you're making a change that directly helps 1 player and punishes another and it not being set in stone means you weren't committed to making that decision for every player. I don't think that "don't change league rules in the middle of the season" is an unreasonable stance, dude.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, that's my feeling and opinions on it and so far Joe and D3 agree with me.

Groose Caboose
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Groose Caboose
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Groose Caboose »

In post 748, Nero Cain wrote:I mean, that's my feeling and opinions on it and so far Joe and D3 agree with me.
Tbh I think I see panzer's point. While I wouldn't be too sad about missing out on L1 with a loss, I can't say the same for Reck. I think the only way it would be ok would be if everyone who could potentially be affected were to agree to the change.

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”