Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 1663, Infinity 324 wrote:Mom said you should say who should claim next and why
Sorry - I missed this yesterday. Fwiw, would probably have chosen a low-info slot like Pig to pin them down in a claim, as due to their lack of content they are probably a slot that is easier to sort mechanically than by the content of their posts and their interactions.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

Sleep is for the weak!

Also yes santas real, hes an evil twat who enslaves faeries to make toys and do his dirty work.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Hey Marky Moo
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

What's your current readslist with claims in mind @Mark

wiki // GTKAS
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

On the subject of the massclaim, as I have said before I am happy to defer to players more experienced with PR mechanics (I also had to google PGO), but here are my two cents:

-Now that we are mid-massclaim, it doesn't seem that we yet have enough info to squeeze the scum out, but the scum now have info on us. It would make sense IMO to press on with this
--To this end, players like Pig refusing to claim is not helpful so have a policy vote VOTE: Pig
-Guillo seemed oddly against a massclaim eg , although it is possible that they just weren't understanding the whole protective role claim as VT thing
-One thing that I think would be really helpful would be for the claimed PRs to tell us the name of their role in the flavour (eg for me, that would be Camper) as this might be another (weak) tool to gauge the legitimacy of their claim.

--pedit @JV noted, let me finish my catchup posts first
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I want DGB to claim next considering they apparently have information where nobody else has yet, also not investigative claim yet is weird.

wiki // GTKAS
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:18 pm

*watches the policy vote whizz past whoever fell in the funky rabbithole*

✧♡(◕‿◕✿)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:18 pm

becasue there isn't one :P thats why.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2104, Marky Mark wrote:-One thing that I think would be really helpful would be for the claimed PRs to tell us the name of their role in the flavour (eg for me, that would be Camper) as this might be another (weak) tool to gauge the legitimacy of their claim.
If scum has fake-claims this kinda is void

wiki // GTKAS
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:22 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

A couple of other scummy things from overnight
In post 2011, Vaxkiller wrote:Im pretty pissed. I thought I would ahve an easy game, but not now! I was hoping to get a scum at night but now I have to defend myself to town convincing them im town while scum DOESNT kill me. thanks.....
I find it hard to believe that Vax thought scum was more likely to target them than town PRs given that their predecessor was a top SR for much of D1, meaning town!them would be an easyish miselim target. As such, I am pretty sus of this slot

@Vax - why not insta-claim PGO D1 to avoid killing town PRs by accident as the wiki seems to suggest is optimal?
In post 1759, MathBlade wrote:I agree on the Mark Infinity town part though to be fair.
This is quite the progression for the two slots you started the day voting to become TRs overnight. I get that reads are updated as the game progresses, but what prompted your sudden shift in position?

--pedit @Flea Funky Rabbithole? You've lost me. @JV yeah maybe. I don't think its gonna solve the game, but its all useful info, especially if they decide to claim something different to what they have fake claims for
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

Fwiw, I don't appreciate being called dense by Math. It's a naked personal attack.

If you disagree with me or think I'm shading you then just logically explain why and let the plist decide. Don't be that guy.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

Other random thought - was weird that Math was doing his VCA based on the first VC of the game, which was still firmly in RVS territory. I'm not sure how much info of use that would provide compared to one mid-d1
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

@JV in terms of reads we are in a weird place because we are mid-massclaim

The scummier
-I think there is a good chance Infinity is scum. As previously stated, I TR DGB reasonably strongly so if infin is not scum here then there were no scum on the wagon of a claimed mason which took off out of nowhere.
-Math I am less sure of. I am cool with them being town leader, but less cool with them SRing horse less and less as we neared the end of D1 while setting up slots to pre-emptively push D2 in the case of horse's death. There are strong accociatives here with infin IMO, so looking at infin first makes sense to me
-As just highlighted, Vax's assertion that they thought they would be more likely targetted by scum than town feels off and their predecessor was sus. That being said, I can't see the scum motivation for claiming PGO here other than to dissuade any investigatives.

The townier
-I think a mason fakeclaim from Mom would be risky AF so she is strong townead rn
-To a lesser extent, JV faking vig is possible (eg NK toog and then claim it was the vig) but feels unlikely and unecessary risky against a player (toog) that would be easy to miselim
-DGB strikes me as likely town here from her interactions with the Mom wagon D1 and the subsequent responses to the Mom claim. Will wait and see what her super secret info is today tho
-I can see Pig potensh being newbtown here. Their reads are very surface level (eg SRing DGB for suggesting the massclaim) but wrong != scummy. V weak TR.

The nullish
-I'm middling on Noraa. Their push on me D1 felt like it was, although mistaken, coming from the right motivations. They've not really posted any smoking guns that would mark them out as clearly scum or town IMO.
-Flea is a hard one to sort. I think them doubting the mason claim is somewhat sus, although their behaviours otherwise have been reasonably towny
-Guillo I was TRing reasonably yesterday, although a few times today, it has felt like they have stretched to make a point (I have largely called this out as I've seen it, but can dig it out if needed) which has eroded that TR. Would put them towards the scummy end of null
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2020 11:47 pm

Oh yeah I should clarify, if the mason claim isn't real then scum have made a stupid bold move and I'm flubbernucked.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 2113, Flea The Magician wrote:Oh yeah I should clarify, if the mason claim isn't real then scum have made a stupid bold move and I'm flubbernucked.
As in you originally didn't think it was legit, but now do?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:59 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2109, Marky Mark wrote:@JV yeah maybe. I don't think its gonna solve the game, but its all useful info, especially if they decide to claim something different to what they have fake claims for
I mean I am usually all for any information that we can get but I don't think that's gonna get anywhere, trust in someone that actually has a PR role-card.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 3:59 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2110, Marky Mark wrote:Fwiw, I don't appreciate being called dense by Math. It's a naked personal attack.

If you disagree with me or think I'm shading you then just logically explain why and let the plist decide. Don't be that guy.
They did so with me as well, I also don't appreciate it at all.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:08 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2112, Marky Mark wrote:@JV in terms of reads we are in a weird place because we are mid-massclaim

The scummier
-I think there is a good chance Infinity is scum. As previously stated, I TR DGB reasonably strongly so if infin is not scum here then there were no scum on the wagon of a claimed mason which took off out of nowhere.
-Math I am less sure of. I am cool with them being town leader, but less cool with them SRing horse less and less as we neared the end of D1 while setting up slots to pre-emptively push D2 in the case of horse's death. There are strong accociatives here with infin IMO, so looking at infin first makes sense to me
-As just highlighted, Vax's assertion that they thought they would be more likely targetted by scum than town feels off and their predecessor was sus. That being said, I can't see the scum motivation for claiming PGO here other than to dissuade any investigatives.

The townier
-I think a mason fakeclaim from Mom would be risky AF so she is strong townead rn
-To a lesser extent, JV faking vig is possible (eg NK toog and then claim it was the vig) but feels unlikely and unecessary risky against a player (toog) that would be easy to miselim
-DGB strikes me as likely town here from her interactions with the Mom wagon D1 and the subsequent responses to the Mom claim. Will wait and see what her super secret info is today tho
-I can see Pig potensh being newbtown here. Their reads are very surface level (eg SRing DGB for suggesting the massclaim) but wrong != scummy. V weak TR.

The nullish
-I'm middling on Noraa. Their push on me D1 felt like it was, although mistaken, coming from the right motivations. They've not really posted any smoking guns that would mark them out as clearly scum or town IMO.
-Flea is a hard one to sort. I think them doubting the mason claim is somewhat sus, although their behaviours otherwise have been reasonably towny
-Guillo I was TRing reasonably yesterday, although a few times today, it has felt like they have stretched to make a point (I have largely called this out as I've seen it, but can dig it out if needed) which has eroded that TR. Would put them towards the scummy end of null
Infinity
- Do you think that there's very little chance that scum was NOT on the masonry, I'll have to look back for VCA but in a vacuum I don't think that holds that much weight.
Math
- Though I do agree they're playing like ass, they're highly likely Town but not in the position to be the Town leader. I will put in my resume for that position though.
Vax
- I completely agree with this read, they're scummy as all heck but I don't think the claim comes from a scum mind-set but then again we don't have the information scum has, reason my vote is still on Noraa mainly.
Momrangal
- Even though I am still suffering from brain hemorrhaging from the Bending game and that gambit, I don't think they're the type of player to do that so they're probably just Town (or a Traitor if one possibly exists).
JacksonVirgo
- That's a me!
DGB
- Awaiting super secret information which they should have posted ages ago imo.
Piggy
- Do you think that surface level reads come from newb!town more than newb!scum? I would assume they would come from both as they have no experience finding anything deeper.
Noraa
- They're fairly solid at scum-play, although under pressure they tend to break if I am recalling correctly. Take that as you will.
Flea
- Honestly, I keep procrastinating on reading this slot because of how unorthodox their playstyle seems to be. I should probably get onto that ASAP
Guillo
- I think Gills is straight up scum here, I read them and Math as a TvS and considering my recent revelation with Math Gills is probably scum. If I had to pick two partners it'd be Noraa/Vax in a Vacuum with no relation except being scum-reads.

wiki // GTKAS
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:11 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 2115, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2109, Marky Mark wrote:@JV yeah maybe. I don't think its gonna solve the game, but its all useful info, especially if they decide to claim something different to what they have fake claims for
I mean I am usually all for any information that we can get but I don't think that's gonna get anywhere, trust in someone that actually has a PR role-card.
I mean I TR you, but as a claimed PR you do have a vested interest here, so I would still like to hear the flavour names of people's roles
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:13 am

In post 2114, Marky Mark wrote:
In post 2113, Flea The Magician wrote:Oh yeah I should clarify, if the mason claim isn't real then scum have made a stupid bold move and I'm flubbernucked.
As in if they're not masons, I'm flubbernucked :)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:15 am

Also I am achieving goals here.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 2119, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2114, Marky Mark wrote:
As in if they're not masons, I'm flubbernucked :)
In plain english please?
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm VT.

Was thinking about guillo's stubbornness to claim maybe being towny, but I have no idea who the scum are if so.

UNVOTE:
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Marky Mark »

In post 2117, JacksonVirgo wrote:Infinity - Do you think that there's very little chance that scum was NOT on the masonry, I'll have to look back for VCA but in a vacuum I don't think that holds that much weight.
Math - Though I do agree they're playing like ass, they're highly likely Town but not in the position to be the Town leader. I will put in my resume for that position though.
Vax - I completely agree with this read, they're scummy as all heck but I don't think the claim comes from a scum mind-set but then again we don't have the information scum has, reason my vote is still on Noraa mainly.
Momrangal - Even though I am still suffering from brain hemorrhaging from the Bending game and that gambit, I don't think they're the type of player to do that so they're probably just Town (or a Traitor if one possibly exists).
JacksonVirgo - That's a me!
DGB - Awaiting super secret information which they should have posted ages ago imo.
Piggy - Do you think that surface level reads come from newb!town more than newb!scum? I would assume they would come from both as they have no experience finding anything deeper.
Noraa - They're fairly solid at scum-play, although under pressure they tend to break if I am recalling correctly. Take that as you will.
Flea - Honestly, I keep procrastinating on reading this slot because of how unorthodox their playstyle seems to be. I should probably get onto that ASAP
Guillo - I think Gills is straight up scum here, I read them and Math as a TvS and considering my recent revelation with Math Gills is probably scum. If I had to pick two partners it'd be Noraa/Vax in a Vacuum with no relation except being scum-reads.
Ref infin - the wagon change of speed from sitting on 2 votes to suddenly being at 5 and target subsequently claiming mason makes me think that there must be some scum involvement. If I was the scumteam I would definitely be getting a slice of that. Counter-question: do you think the Mom wagon was all town?
Ref Pig - a.) if they were scum, they would probs be being coached here b.) Yeah its only a slight newb town lean as basically there has been nothing to make me think that they are scum.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Guillotina »

In post 2117, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2112, Marky Mark wrote:@JV in terms of reads we are in a weird place because we are mid-massclaim

The scummier

The townier

The nullish
Infinity
- Do you think that there's very little chance that scum was NOT on the masonry, I'll have to look back for VCA but in a vacuum I don't think that holds that much weight.
Math
- Though I do agree they're playing like ass, they're highly likely Town but not in the position to be the Town leader. I will put in my resume for that position though.
Vax
- I completely agree with this read, they're scummy as all heck but I don't think the claim comes from a scum mind-set but then again we don't have the information scum has, reason my vote is still on Noraa mainly.
Momrangal
- Even though I am still suffering from brain hemorrhaging from the Bending game and that gambit, I don't think they're the type of player to do that so they're probably just Town (or a Traitor if one possibly exists).
JacksonVirgo
- That's a me!
DGB
- Awaiting super secret information which they should have posted ages ago imo.
Piggy
- Do you think that surface level reads come from newb!town more than newb!scum? I would assume they would come from both as they have no experience finding anything deeper.
Noraa
- They're fairly solid at scum-play, although under pressure they tend to break if I am recalling correctly. Take that as you will.
Flea
- Honestly, I keep procrastinating on reading this slot because of how unorthodox their playstyle seems to be. I should probably get onto that ASAP
Guillo
- I think Gills is straight up scum here, I read them and Math as a TvS and considering my recent revelation with Math Gills is probably scum. If I had to pick two partners it'd be Noraa/Vax in a Vacuum with no relation except being scum-reads.
What? You think im partners with Noraa and Vax? Both Noraa and Vax (Llamamama) were in my PoE list in D1. You must think im a dumbass for actively tunneling Noraa's yeet on D1 as w/w. Like what wolf busses their teammate since early D1?

Now tell me, why am I straight up scum in this game?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”