Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3275 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im like pretty sure that its just scum + traitor left if i wanna consider reasonable balance. 2 full scum no, but perhaps 1 scum could be possible.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3276 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3273, samantha97 wrote:are you calling me clairvoyant
twas LITERALLY one of the final posts. if you went to look at the flip for the day you should have seen that post lmfao
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3277 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3273, samantha97 wrote:are you calling me clairvoyant
if you mean me than no i’m calling you able to use your eyes bare minimum
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3278 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats even better bc it implies as soon as you knew it was night u knew it was a town flip lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3279 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

so u had no reason to look in thread
retired
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3280 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

that entire wall post is literally just samantha going “people gave me reasons to do this” instead of like. you know. doing shit on her own initiative this game
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3281 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i have a tinfoil read but i wanna like keep it to myself to see if evidence shows up that supports said theory
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3282 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean it really doesnt matter. samantha was the most "clear" slot in the game on d2 and she lived so many days.
retired
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3283 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:51 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m malding over those two votes
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3284 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why would u target me over ydrasse who u scumread btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3285 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by DkKoba »

@samantha
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3286 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why would u got outside of wagon for ur target.

ur basically a jailkeeper, no?
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3279, DkKoba wrote:so u had no reason to look in thread
idk what you're even saying anymore but it's a waste of time since I don't even think you're mafia
In post 3280, Ydrasse wrote:that entire wall post is literally just samantha going “people gave me reasons to do this” instead of like. you know. doing shit on her own initiative this game
I said the opposite, that it was planned from the very beginning, but I knew it'd be a convenient excuse to lynch me tomorrow because it didn't appear that way without me explaining it
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3288 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

scum narrative was probs supposed to be ~scum can kill thru commute so her living is fine while they get prs~
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3289 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like im a claimed commuter ur action would fail if i commute.

like ur claimed action has 0 logic lol.

also full disclosure i was expecting to die
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3290 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3288, Ydrasse wrote:scum narrative was probs supposed to be ~scum can kill thru commute so her living is fine while they get prs~
except she is a PR which fits perfectly into a scumteam that may rely on commuting people(i.e. maybe they have to kill within a specific universe to be correct and the enchantress helps make that easy)
retired
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3291 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

i’m assuming this is mylo from that narrative btw

kill every pr except samantha and excuse it by saying they just killed through her protects and then it’s fine she’s still alive as long as town miselims bc they don’t have to worry about an excuse once that one runs out
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3292 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3284, DkKoba wrote:why would u target me over ydrasse who u scumread btw
I was pretty sure you were mafia yesterday and today is today, not yesterday; ydrasse is process of elimination
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3293 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why was i mafia yesterday lmfao

lets see the thought process.

cmon samantha.

why did u go outside of wagon, did u think it was all town?
retired
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3294 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3290, DkKoba wrote:
In post 3288, Ydrasse wrote:scum narrative was probs supposed to be ~scum can kill thru commute so her living is fine while they get prs~
except she is a PR which fits perfectly into a scumteam that may rely on commuting people(i.e. maybe they have to kill within a specific universe to be correct and the enchantress helps make that easy)
i’m not contradicting u i’m just saying how it was probably supposed to be sold to town
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3295 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ydrasse i dont think ur necessarily town here but ur not the killing mafia here imo.

if ur scum ur a Traitor
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3296 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean like from a gamestate PoV there is literally 0 reason for samantha to be alive here
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3297 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3293, DkKoba wrote:why was i mafia yesterday lmfao

lets see the thought process.

cmon samantha.

why did u go outside of wagon, did u think it was all town?
your posts don't make sense to me, like you aren't reading what I wrote today or yesterday

if they make sense to me in the future I'll reply again
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3298 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3287, samantha97 wrote:
In post 3279, DkKoba wrote:so u had no reason to look in thread
idk what you're even saying anymore but it's a waste of time since I don't even think you're mafia
In post 3280, Ydrasse wrote:that entire wall post is literally just samantha going “people gave me reasons to do this” instead of like. you know. doing shit on her own initiative this game
I said the opposite, that it was planned from the very beginning, but I knew it'd be a convenient excuse to lynch me tomorrow because it didn't appear that way without me explaining it
translation: excuses

i do not think you play 4d chess like this this game LMAO i’ll keep repeating that
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3299 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

In post 3295, DkKoba wrote:ydrasse i dont think ur necessarily town here but ur not the killing mafia here imo.

if ur scum ur a Traitor
i’m beautiful and sexy and town . trust
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”