They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

klick is pretty much clear here lmfao
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Happy Unbirthday Boon »

In post 3056, Ydrasse wrote:Image
i wish this cat looked more distraught/angry than smug because it'd encapsulate how i felt rn
this was scum giving up
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:22 pm

In post 3239, samantha97 wrote:VOTE: tgp
this is scum doing literally anything to save Ydra, including scumclaiming
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:23 pm

There's only 2 minor things that make me continue to have ydra/koba world in the very far back of my mind

I shouldn't even still be thinking about it, I'm pretty fucking sure it's ydra/sam, but I'd just like to check in with like GX before rushing Sam
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:24 pm

In post 3339, Klick wrote:Tell me why you're confident enough to vote immediately in what's probably MyLo

I'm not surprised by any of the other votes, but I'd like to know why you're ready to put the whole game on the line for this
flipping the other scum first after sam scumclaimed is more satisfying
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:33 pm

yeah all sam's wall convinced me of is that she did not think there was a supersaint in this game. idk why, supersaint isn't even a boon bank role, it's strait up normal in this game mode lol

I still think Ydrasse is the spicier first flip tho

very tempted to re-vote ydrasse but I want to play some video games in peace for a while before dinner
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3351, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 3056, Ydrasse wrote:Image
i wish this cat looked more distraught/angry than smug because it'd encapsulate how i felt rn
this was scum giving up
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how did you ACTUALLY reach the read of Ydrasse scum?

what made you think Samantha was scum?

What made you reeval my slot?
retired
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:40 pm

In post 3018, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Ydrasse is magical fairy commuter enabler. The balance is built around her role. If she goes down, scum can continue without bussing. Her role is real, she is just also the magical fairy. Ate from dayvig was real because.she knows her role is important.

VOTE: ydrasse

Once you see it you don't unsee it
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:42 pm

In post 3123, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:Sure. First, let us consider Pelican's role. Pelican's role *could* be to make it so that HBB's role can masonize a commuter, creating a single IC-commuter. In fact that that possibility exists is precisely why HBB has to be one-shot, he cannot create a mason-commuter team, in any world where Ydrasse is town anyway. Some of my thoughts here get wacky depending on Ydrasse but I'm going to try to not get too distracted there.

Beyond that let's look at a Sam post or three:
In post 1857, samantha97 wrote:ok hi good morning

I was gonna wait until 24 hours were left or someone was e-1 to post this, but now that the game has livened up and it's close to 24 hours anyway, I'm gonna roleclaim

*drumroll*

enchantress

yes, that is the 3rd commuter claim

what's even more interesting than there supposedly being 3 commuters in this game is that I targeted pelican last night and they died anyway

I've been conflicted since the gypyx/shelly interaction today as to which is most likely mafia (I mean I guess it's possible there are 3 town commuters but?)

for gypyx: he claimed first and was the first to claim commuter

for shelly: I found taylor's posts outside of the roleclaims to be extremely town

@gypyx and shelly, who did you both target last night?
In post 1870, samantha97 wrote:
In post 1869, shellyc wrote: we are a plain old town comm not an enchantress/whatever
who did you target though?
In post 1873, samantha97 wrote:man I feel stupid

I thought normal commuter worked the same way without the conditional stuff
*regardless* of what you think of Sam's alignment, do you *buy* this point of confusion? I do.

We know there is a scum magical fairy. I believe Sam is a Boon bank role. I believe GX and Shelly are commuters.

GX and Shelly could be commuter-magical fairies, I guess. But let's put that aside.

Does anyone see the shelly/GX interactions as s/s? No. Okay moving on.

This means that either:
-there is at MOST one scum in Shelly/GX/Sam
-there is one scum/one traitor (i.e. shelly as commuter-magical fairy and sam as traitor)
-or there is 0 scum there

I never believe that any combination of GX, Sam, Shelly are same-PT group scum.

I believe that HBB is basically confirmed town.

I believe Klick is town

Spoiler:
In post 2687, Klick wrote:
In post 1197, Endless Terror wrote:to me the locktown players that should never be lunched are: Us, HBB, bell, BEF, ydrasse
I have no clue why Bell was on this list. And considering the Strongman flip this is suspect.
In post 2909, Klick wrote:
In post 1948, Shoshin wrote:That's three commuters, plus a role that allows for two more town commuters. That's five players that scum can't kill. Five. This doesn't seem plausible.
Hmm

Worst case scenario for scum assuming the claims are all true, Strongman is faded D1 and you have four Town Commuters (and possibly a Town Roleblocker).

Yeah that's incredibly unbalanced/swingy based on one scum role staying alive. Scum definitely have some more counterplay, or more likely one of the commuting roles is scum.
In post 2919, Klick wrote:Uhh legit surprised by the Bell flip lmao. I could have sworn I'd seen him flip as Mafia Strongman. Whoops
In post 2922, Klick wrote:
In post 2920, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:
In post 2919, Klick wrote:Uhh legit surprised by the Bell flip lmao. I could have sworn I'd seen him flip as Mafia Strongman. Whoops
Lmao what? How
Honestly no clue. :P I think I saw discussion of Strongman stuff somewhere and got it confuddled in my head.
It changes my views on setup balance quite a bit
In post 2924, Klick wrote:
In post 2687, Klick wrote:
In post 1197, Endless Terror wrote:to me the locktown players that should never be lunched are: Us, HBB, bell, BEF, ydrasse
I have no clue why Bell was on this list. And considering the Strongman flip this is suspect.
In post 2908, Klick wrote:
In post 1941, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:For Sam to be scum, Sam would have to have either:
-bluffed, which would maybe require a motion detector or something for scum, to *know* exactly who pelican targeted
OR
-targeted the scum nk with a commute (which makes no sense so we can dismiss)
Kinda think HUB townslipped here in a way that's believable. HUB isn't considering the possibility of a Strongman in this analysis.
Evidence that I actually thought Bell flipped Strongman this entire time lol

since he himself draws attention to it, it's a little less compelling, but I don't think this an attempted townslip by scum, I'm leaning true townslip

klick also helps me figure out that there's a scum magical fairy in direct terms which would be pretty weird for a scum replacing into the game, I think they'd be worried about coming off as giving TMI?

This means we have most likely:
1 of [GX, Sam, Shelly]
+
1 of [TGP, Ydrasse]

with wildcard scenario of Shelly commuter-fairy + sam traitor even though I think sam thinks me talking about that scenario is actually comical at this point

moving on

I think TGP's town:
Spoiler:
In post 262, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 260, Tsunami Slayer wrote:Hm. Shelly seems scummy. That means Shelly is town. Done. Sorted.
this is town and i reached the same conclusion (so both shelly/tay and tsunami are town)
gypyx is probably town as well
taly seems town
VOTE: samantha this slot is scumpinging me
In post 1671, TheGoldenParadox wrote:so hub is town
gypyx is town
ydrasse is town
...and that's it. i'm not sure why it's been so difficult to establish a solid townblock this game but i'll read back over and give a readslist in a bit.

first post quoted is townie for TGP but, the problem is in finding him HARD town is that there should be more posts like that.

but the second post is basically 100% of my towncase on TGP and why I've been pushing against him being scum this whole game, that sentiment " i'm not sure why it's been so difficult to establish a solid townblock this game " is SO F'N TOWNIE

I'm back to GX town:

Spoiler:
In post 225, Gypyx wrote:Ok so 2 parallel universes huh, idk what to think of that

You want me to claim the part i left out?
In post 96, Gypyx wrote:Lolwhat, unbirthday can be town
In post 3065, Gypyx wrote:
In post 3061, Klick wrote:
In post 3060, Gypyx wrote:Also i think HUB very likely was targeted by bell's fruit vend N1 as no one claimed it so we can consider him as conftown ~i think~, like 95%
Why HUB specifically? PoE?

Shelly replacement is posting good stuff.
I felt really strongly on reading that Ydrasse was town, and Mafia Commuter Enabler feels icky af to me as a role. This setup looks horribly unbalanced to me without her role as well. Like I'll go back and look at her ISO when I get a chance but it really doesn't feel right.
We have 3 VT claims

You
HUB
TGP

I don't see scum ever checking you / TGP N1, and HUB claimed VT, which could be seen as a big WIFOM play by scum

Now my main worry in reconsidering GX last night was that GX was just pocketing me for a lot of this game. I thought 96 was very townie in real time but it's not impossible for scum.

The reaction to the mech claim has been talked to death.

More recently, I think the tinfoil about Bell fruiting me as a way to find me town is too tinfoily to come from scum very easily.

There's also this:
Spoiler:
In post 533, Gypyx wrote:99% sure bell / tsunami aren't S/S

More content from bell would be appreciated
In post 1663, Gypyx wrote:Ok so i'm here, todo :
Find why i excluded Tsunami / Bell being S/S
Find scum

does scum forget why they were pretending to shield their buddy lmao

okay, GX not like 'never ever in 1000 years scum' but he's pretty town imo

so we're left with

1 in [shelly, sam] with wildcard shelly/samtraitor
1 in [Ydrasse and Ydrasse]

that's not a lot of solves
this was also a game-winning 3-man PoE

the post right after it was wrong because I thought Sam was town off setup spec, but if we had NOT flipped TGP and instead started with Ydrasse like I said I guarantee we win this game 100% of the time
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3036, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:shelly heavily townread Ydra off that exchange but I kinda thought it was like a gift from boon to scum because we all know he has scum first in his heart
flavour would never baby scum this way imo, he has expectations for scum to be better themselves not give them advantages lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean the TGP flip was p stupid lol

like the quickhammer was hella scumclaimy. why dont we just lim samantha first then if game continues we can look at ydrasse.
retired
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:48 pm

the doubts I have kinda go in circles... "is magical fairy commuter actually less likely than magical fairy commuter enabler" shit like that

mostly though it's just ydrasse posting that stupid gif to shelly on like page 2 that feels like it's screaming traitor claiming to groupscum, so ydra scum feels like it has traitor-ydra world (with shelly) + groupscum-traitor world (with sam).

basically it's like, shelly commuter-magical fairy + ydra traitor commuter enabler
ydra magical fairy commuter enabler + sam enchantress traitor
shelly commuter magical-fairy + sam enchantress traitor

those are the paper possibilities tho, and really
In post 3177, DkKoba wrote:if by magical you mean im town aligned, then yes
if you were somehow a fucking magical commuter, this was a brilliant post because you pretty much convinced me you had no idea wtf I was talking about

it's almost certainly just ydra/sam, with the game literally ending with ydra flip because sam will probably have to concede if she's traitor
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:50 pm

In post 60, Endless Terror wrote:
remember when i caught you as scum because you posted that gif?
if this exchange did not exist, I would just vote sam to move things along even tho I expect her to be traitor at this point
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

my vote is stuck on sam
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Wed Dec 23, 2020 11:50 pm

Post by samantha97 »

In post 3362, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote: basically it's like, shelly commuter-magical fairy + ydra traitor commuter enabler
ydra magical fairy commuter enabler + sam enchantress traitor
shelly commuter magical-fairy + sam enchantress traitor
all of those aren't possible, since there can only be 2 variants, right? also, like I said a bunch of times now, I didn't even know what a traitor was until you brought it up, so give up the traitor thing lol

and me making a lucky mistake early on proves I am town, as shoshin pointed out:
In post 156, samantha97 wrote:I just realized I mixed up pelican with tsunami lol

VOTE: Tsunami Slayer
it doesn't only prove I didn't know tsunami was mafia, but it also proves that I'm not because I wouldn't just push mafia into the line of fire day 1, or any day; I know I don't have a meta but to me this is more of a numbers game than a social one - everyone who "busses" is terrible at this game

I still go back to my opinion of day 1, that mafia were either afk or effectively afk. Bell was definitely effectively afk. They had basically 0 thread impact the entire game. Ydrasse was active day 1 but were they effectively afk? They tried to wagon me and failed, and it's possible they believe in bussing, which would make them effectively afk in regard to tsunami/vaxkiller. Aristophanes/klick was literally afk.
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:42 am

Post by samantha97 »

and that reminds me, this exact same thing happened in MBoS10: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84589

mafia was wagoned day 1 and, without knowing that yet, I was like
In post 1555, samantha97 wrote:I don't think it's possible to lynch mafia d1 in a game this size unless most of them are afk
I ended up being right, mafia were all inactive (pickaxe had basically no posts d1 and gamma was the wagon):
Spoiler:
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 12:50 am

Post by samantha97 »

VOTE: klick
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3366, samantha97 wrote:and that reminds me, this exact same thing happened in MBoS10: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=84589

mafia was wagoned day 1 and, without knowing that yet, I was like
In post 1555, samantha97 wrote:I don't think it's possible to lynch mafia d1 in a game this size unless most of them are afk
I ended up being right, mafia were all inactive (pickaxe had basically no posts d1 and gamma was the wagon):
Spoiler:
cool. Doesnt matter. U scumclaimed d4 <3
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:56 am

Post by samantha97 »

I've accepted you'll never read my posts dkkoba, I was addressing hub
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Ydrasse »

do my eyes blur over when i read samantha’s posts because they are not good or bc i’m tired
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Ydrasse »

saying i was effectively afk by virtue of my partners or something is the coldest take
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:03 am

Post by Ydrasse »

idk how i feel actually that samantha is positing the same sort of gamestate that i have been thinking about but also doing it this late into the game
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Ydrasse »

it feels like... static + fitting a mold already there and established in a thought process
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

like it’s possible + i will be the first to admit that i think it still could be but it’s like samantha is unwilling to venture away from that
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”