Mini Normal 2183 | Innocent Things | Game Over!

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Noraa »

Every single argument to lim me has been a PL argument.

Literally. Every. Single. One.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Noraa »

Btw Flavor if you have nothing even remotely useful to say, don't say anything. No one needs to hear your dumb fanfic.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I'm literally calling you scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You just keep discrediting me acting like it's a policy without saying anything else besides discredit and shade attempts, and frankly, it's becoming blatantly more obvious as the game progresses.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Noraa »

1) it is a policy and you haven't provided any non policy reasons until recently where ur linking me to nopo but all of those reasons are pretty shitty too.
2) do you really think we all need to hear ten pages of you saying the scum team is nopo/Noraa. Like bruh stfu for a sec. No one needs to hear a repeat of what u've already said multiple times.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1604, Noraa wrote:1) it is a policy and you haven't provided any non policy reasons until recently where ur linking me to nopo but all of those reasons are pretty shitty too.
2) do you really think we all need to hear ten pages of you saying the scum team is nopo/Noraa. Like bruh stfu for a sec. No one needs to hear a repeat of what u've already said multiple times.
oh, i've definitely added more recently, and you are starting to come more aggressively as I am as well, so that's really interesting timing to note.

And apparently they do need to hear me repeat it multiple times.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1604, Noraa wrote:it is a policy and you haven't provided any non policy reasons until recently where ur linking me to nopo but all of those reasons are pretty shitty too.
i've been doing this all day, and I even linked Nopo to Shelly.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1594, JohnnyFarrar wrote:See I targeted nopo as a sort of investigation, and then tested him before telling him I was complex, so like either serendipity is on his side or he's town here. I suspected him d1.
Them being a power role doesn't make them town
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Noraa »

Bruh when someone just runs around like

"VOTE NORAA"
"You didn't hear me the first time? VOTE NORAA"
"Are you deaf? VOTE NORAA"
"Still can't hear me? VOTE NORAA"
"Are you stupid? VOTE NORAA"

Im gonna get pissed. Like STOP. No one needs to hear ur dumb repetition.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1606, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1604, Noraa wrote:it is a policy and you haven't provided any non policy reasons until recently where ur linking me to nopo but all of those reasons are pretty shitty too.
i've been doing this all day, and I even linked Nopo to Shelly.
Great linking. Your reads are trash. STOP repeating the same thing. Its annoying as hell.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1585, Flavor Leaf wrote:Noraa/Nopoint guarantees us at least 1 scum like 100% of the time here.

This gamestate does not occur without scum not being involved there somewhere, and Noraa/Nopoint make sense in essentially every single scum team that could exist.

And if town has an unclaimed Watcher, they get a free check tonight essentially, and it doesnt help scum that much because we outed a lot of PR's.
In post 1586, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fading Nora allows this PR mess to figure itself out over time, and gives every potential PR room to act if they can tonight.

Noraa is not only the slot I want to flip because they annoy me, it is strategically the best fade, then to vig Nopoint.

Noraa is trying to push Johnny so that Johnny doesn't come off as town after Nopoint flips. Nopoint is setting me up for if Noraa gets faded to push me as a buddy. Noraa came into this game ready to discredit me, as she did it before I even posted after she replaced in. This happened because I was pushing Nopoint as scum, and I needed to be discredited.
Gonna make sure Noraa doesn't have this get lost in the noise.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1610, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1585, Flavor Leaf wrote:Noraa/Nopoint guarantees us at least 1 scum like 100% of the time here.

This gamestate does not occur without scum not being involved there somewhere, and Noraa/Nopoint make sense in essentially every single scum team that could exist.

And if town has an unclaimed Watcher, they get a free check tonight essentially, and it doesnt help scum that much because we outed a lot of PR's.
In post 1586, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fading Nora allows this PR mess to figure itself out over time, and gives every potential PR room to act if they can tonight.

Noraa is not only the slot I want to flip because they annoy me, it is strategically the best fade, then to vig Nopoint.

Noraa is trying to push Johnny so that Johnny doesn't come off as town after Nopoint flips. Nopoint is setting me up for if Noraa gets faded to push me as a buddy. Noraa came into this game ready to discredit me, as she did it before I even posted after she replaced in. This happened because I was pushing Nopoint as scum, and I needed to be discredited.
Gonna make sure Noraa doesn't have this get lost in the noise.
She is 100% trying to disappear. Her timing of this push says everything.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Noraa »

Holy fuck you are insane levels of bad at sorting. STOP TUNNELING AND WAKE UP FROM UR DAMN HALLUCINATION
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

VOTE: Noraa

Happy Christmas friendo

Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Noraa »

*sigh*
I'm really gonna die today cuz some braindead player is deathtunneling and with the stupidest reasons to back up his shit?
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1557, Insanoflex wrote:
In post 1507, PlusJOYED wrote:maybe
andres is my strongest non-mechanical (as in roles/claims not being a thing) TRs personally.
But POE is tightening for me
I think andres, Noraa are dayplay wise town
I think either nopoint or johny is town and other maf
Notmafia and dunn gotta be town
FL is town

that leaves insano, gera, uwnd, or fuzzy as the 2 remaining scum slots in my book. I think uwnd is probably scum, he's been trying to slow things down as of late and talking himself up. I'll probably shoot him if nopoint flips red today.

if I had to guess a solve it'd be nopoint/uwnd/insano.
On play, andres looks town, yeah. But I went back and noticed he was making some pretty strained defenses of nopoint, and for all his posting looks town, he hasn't really driven the game in any direction, and I feel as though today he's started to coast quite a bit. Just a theory that's contingent partly on nopoint's flip. I know people don't trust me because of Hank's play, and I don't really have a problem getting flipped at some point, just want to give people something to consider after I flip.
I know you think I'm scum for whatever reasons you have but I'd love to flip here and think I can convince you otherwise.

VOTE: Andres

I agree with your take, but I also don't get where you're defeatist and keep saying things like 'well just flip me', because while I don't have insight about your play as town, I think you know yourself well enough to where you were able to emulate good thoughts that always gave me pause in the Mini Normal. I think Andres' speaks from a perspective that is heady analysis but nothing ever surfaces from it. I noted where I would actively have conversation with Andres prior D1 (I think even today) and it seemed like we both walked away from the conversation pretty listless. I don't know what end he gets into these arguments like they matter for him, and the more he continues to do it, the more it seems like only an appeal.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by unwnd »

Noraa vs FL is to be blunt extremely stupid and I'm not entertaining it. I might be shooting away from what deems to be thread majority, but it only became that because FL loves to hear himself talk. If FL is on the wrong path as town, it's just gonna lead to scum latching onto his hot fire takes without needing to substantiate themselves. I don't know if Noraa gets into a slapfight like this and her read on Johnny seems to be very personal, so much that I don't feel it's fake.
Stop
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1616, unwnd wrote:Noraa vs FL is to be blunt extremely stupid and I'm not entertaining it. I might be shooting away from what deems to be thread majority, but it only became that because FL loves to hear himself talk. If FL is on the wrong path as town, it's just gonna lead to scum latching onto his hot fire takes without needing to substantiate themselves. I don't know if Noraa gets into a slapfight like this and her read on Johnny seems to be very personal, so much that I don't feel it's fake.
no, im just right
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Might have just been right on Nora/Nopoint/Unwnd team. I forgot about Unwnd.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't go down with Noraa to redirect the lim like this as scum lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by unwnd »

Oh and as far as 'I don't wanna stress/lead' whatever stuff

I was being a bitch, I need to stop thinking so hard about if I'm top-posting or whatever, I just dislike it when my thoughts become like an echo chamber
Stop
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

@Wind
opinion on the no lynch yesterday and the three dead wagon (Shelly/Noraa, Flavor and Dun ) that lead to the no kill yesterday. Do you think scum that Andre was the only scum on a major wagn
when the day was done?

@ FL
How is John not scum if NP is, as John claimed NP as neither being VT or scum? trying to figure out your Logic
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m around the next several hours and doing a deep dive.
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Insanoflex »

In post 1615, unwnd wrote:
In post 1557, Insanoflex wrote:
In post 1507, PlusJOYED wrote:maybe
andres is my strongest non-mechanical (as in roles/claims not being a thing) TRs personally.
But POE is tightening for me
I think andres, Noraa are dayplay wise town
I think either nopoint or johny is town and other maf
Notmafia and dunn gotta be town
FL is town

that leaves insano, gera, uwnd, or fuzzy as the 2 remaining scum slots in my book. I think uwnd is probably scum, he's been trying to slow things down as of late and talking himself up. I'll probably shoot him if nopoint flips red today.

if I had to guess a solve it'd be nopoint/uwnd/insano.
On play, andres looks town, yeah. But I went back and noticed he was making some pretty strained defenses of nopoint, and for all his posting looks town, he hasn't really driven the game in any direction, and I feel as though today he's started to coast quite a bit. Just a theory that's contingent partly on nopoint's flip. I know people don't trust me because of Hank's play, and I don't really have a problem getting flipped at some point, just want to give people something to consider after I flip.
I know you think I'm scum for whatever reasons you have but I'd love to flip here and think I can convince you otherwise.

VOTE: Andres

I agree with your take, but I also don't get where you're defeatist and keep saying things like 'well just flip me', because while I don't have insight about your play as town, I think you know yourself well enough to where you were able to emulate good thoughts that always gave me pause in the Mini Normal. I think Andres' speaks from a perspective that is heady analysis but nothing ever surfaces from it. I noted where I would actively have conversation with Andres prior D1 (I think even today) and it seemed like we both walked away from the conversation pretty listless. I don't know what end he gets into these arguments like they matter for him, and the more he continues to do it, the more it seems like only an appeal.
Because I see it as unlikely that I convince people I'm town and have a read worth following, hell, I'm not that convinced myself.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Honestly, I think part of my apathy as of late is that this feels like a very extended D1, and after a while it gets tiring to not get any clarity. It almost started feeling like you’re going in circles. But listen I’ll give it an honest try and see what I find.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”