Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3725 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by Happy Unbirthday Boon »

In post 3724, Happy Unbirthday Boon wrote:*the confusion in 1857, rather than confirming she's not same-PT as Ydra, actually suggests that Sam perspective slipped and shared a PT with Ydra, because she misunderstood the implications of how the rules text of Ydra's role PM interacted with her own role PM and what the implications therefore were for Shelly and GX*
sorry I know this is a convoluted sentence but basically, I'm saying, Sam looked at Ydra's role PM, saw that she enabled commuters, looked at her own role PM, saw that she commuted people, heard Shelly and GX's roles, and therefore assumed that Shelly and GX had the same role as her.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3726 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:04 pm

sam's play toward ydra almost perfectly matches a role she wants to soft-distance but has 0 intention of actually pushing because she knows her role is more important than her own
In post 3103, samantha97 wrote:aw that's sad

but also they totally were faking that interaction with me last page, looking at it now
In post 3104, samantha97 wrote:yeah VOTE: shellyc's ghost
this is also probably not how sam treats her last partner's slot when her own slot is heavily scumread

yeah I think I'm pretty okay saying we can just easily go back to what I initially said, not overthink it. Since Koba is like really insistent we do Sam first, we can, even though she's expendable to the scumteam, and then tomorrow we do Ydra to finish off the game, if she hasn't conceded by then.

GX what you think? Do you think there's enough here to bracket the paranoia about shellyslot for the moment and flip sam?
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3727 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:24 pm

Koba is insistent because they hasn't* read most the game and sam claimed scum
ydra is really insistent because she's the only one who needs towncred to have a shred of hope tomorrow and wanted some level of credit for the bus

appearance of a scum-team joint push but where only one is actually scum

sound right?

Spoiler:
* (haven't? grammatical sidebar here) -- if they is used as a singular shouldn't "they hasn't" be correct?
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3728 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by samantha97 »

you keep pushing this narrative that makes no sense without me being a traitor while simultaneously saying I'm not

let's take everything you said and treat it as 100% accurate: why would anyone's role even matter at this point in the game?

like I said before, this is a numbers game, and the numbers don't support your argument

and they don't support dkkoba's either (why the heck would I flagrantly lynch tgp as mafia at that point in the game, or even gamma?)

anyway merry christmas to all and to all a good night
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3729 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im just wondering.. why did hider use their hide n1 when they didnt have to ..lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3730 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3728, samantha97 wrote:you keep pushing this narrative that makes no sense without me being a traitor while simultaneously saying I'm not

let's take everything you said and treat it as 100% accurate: why would anyone's role even matter at this point in the game?

like I said before, this is a numbers game, and the numbers don't support your argument

and they don't support dkkoba's either (why the heck would I flagrantly lynch tgp as mafia at that point in the game, or even gamma?)

anyway merry christmas to all and to all a good night
why did u flagrantly eliminate tgp from a town perspective.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3731 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u have actually yet to explain that and thats why ur getting eliminated today btw
retired
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3732 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:27 pm

I mean sure but shouldn't you be helping sell a koba/ydra team?

roles matter in this game more because of what they say about the mindset of the person writing it than about the mech since most of the mech is useless now

you're right that roles don't matter, I wasn't implying that your EoD hammer on TGP was because you were saving ydra for role, I was saying your EoD hammer on TGP was to save ydra as scumbuddy

hopefully that wasn't confused in the mix
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3733 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:28 pm

In post 3729, DkKoba wrote:im just wondering.. why did hider use their hide n1 when they didnt have to ..lol
probably thought he could check for watchers/trackers and confirm he didn't make a kill or something

idk I have no logical explanation for ircher targeting pelican outside of "oopsie!"
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3734 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by samantha97 »

because sitting on a wagon makes you impotent, and at the mercy of others to decide if that person is lynched + rushing a lynch leaves less wiggle room for mafia to get out of it + also I really wanted a streak and was mad about that lol
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3735 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:32 pm

a streak of quickhammering town?
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3736 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by samantha97 »

uh it would have been 2 mafia 1 town?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3737 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

didnt i even say ydrasse was scummy d4 like if u think ydrasse is a better wagon and a new person comes in and is like yah im sellable on that and i said i tr sam then why would u quickhammer lmfao
retired
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3738 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:34 pm

do you believe it is plausible for us to find you town this game at this point?
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3739 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:36 pm

Post by samantha97 »

we seem to be speaking different languages so probably not, but I also don't see why everyone glosses over klick, who fits every criteria

also dkkoba like I said before, I saw your vote on tgp, ctrl f'd the other pages and didn't read what you wrote until after I posted

I dunno why you think I'd put so much weight into what you were saying as to shape my actions around them lol
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3740 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:38 pm

Post by DkKoba »

its just amazing how much u just wanna admit u werent trying to evaluate the game in good faith lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3741 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wish i unvoted before then cause i was trying to reaction test u but without getting tgp limmed
retired
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3742 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by samantha97 »

I find myself saying "like I said" an awful lot

like I said, my reasons for thinking tgp was mafia were sound, even if he didn't turn out to be

it's not like I would have hammered hbb or something
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3743 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:42 pm

I can believe that but none of that helps anyone here find you town.

like do you think *ydra* is a last scum? you seem disinterested, at least, in helping evaluate the possibility of a shelly/ydra scumteam

klick just seems like jarringly obvious town to me, I think in retrospect Ari was also probably obvious town after his catchup post

if you think klick is scum you need to sell a narrative other than "ari was afk while vax was going down" because that's like... not really compelling to me at all. there's a world where it is in fact the truth, but that world seems quite implausible to me. and you having used a weak line of argument to position ari+tpg as the only viable scum options does nothing to help me find you town
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3744 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:46 pm

like if you think it's ydra/klick then uhhhh you need to sell that world more. what does that world look like?

I don't think I'll hammer tonight, but idk about GX, so don't like stay up all night but uhh don't take your time either
samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3745 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by samantha97 »

endlessterror in conjunction with last night makes me think it isn't shelly so no

it's either hub/ydrasse, hub/klick, hub/gypyx, ydrasse/klick, ydrasse/gypyx, or klick/gypyx if there's 2 mafia

I don't think someone as paranoid as you would have mafia claim vanilla more than once, let alone 3 times, and the only vanillas left are you and klick
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3746 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

In post 3742, samantha97 wrote:I find myself saying "like I said" an awful lot

like I said, my reasons for thinking tgp was mafia were sound, even if he didn't turn out to be

what were ur reasons
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #3747 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 3746, WindowsXP wrote:
In post 3742, samantha97 wrote:I find myself saying "like I said" an awful lot

what were ur reasons
oops alt slip
retired
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3748 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:57 pm

choose a world and sell it sam. in the morning if you must. you wanna commit to ydra/klick, sell us on ydra/klick or ydra/gx, even if I'm disinclined to see either one atm.
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Happy Unbirthday Boon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3749 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:03 pm

VOTE: ydra

there you go sam, I will give you that great big burst of inspiration. there's still hope! unleash your towniness and save the game by finding the scum. You're in a very advantageous position because you know your own alignment! where's I've been preflipping you scum for like... at least 4-5 hours lmao

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”