Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s an interesting rule to have
Can you elaborate why?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Because I got hammered that way.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Valid.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by bugspray »

lunar martian are you spiteful?
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

I'm frustrated. I'm getting deja vu from my first game where people thought I was Mafia but never really talked to me and then I died and I was Town and Mafia won the game because people ignored me.
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Amélie »

I think I've seen enough to say I empathize with Lunar Martian, dislike the wagon, and will defend them.
I believe I would even willingly compromise on bugspray rather than vote here.
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
Amélie
Amélie
Goon
Amélie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Amélie »

I'm going to head off to bed now. It's pretty late.
Why is it so easy to kill our happiness but so hard to kill our sadness?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 579, Lunar Martian wrote:I'm frustrated. I'm getting deja vu from my first game where people thought I was Mafia but never really talked to me and then I died and I was Town and Mafia won the game because people ignored me.
Were your reads good that game? If not, why was people ignoring you an issue?
<Embrace The Void>

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by bugspray »

Hey lunar nopom gave intent can you claim now or should he just hammer?
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Grendel »

Lunar should claim.

Lunar should not be flipped w/o them claiming first. Only situation they should be flipped w/o a cliam is if they claim stall until there isnt time to rally a new wagon. We still have enough time to do that atm.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 566, Lunar Martian wrote:If needed I can claim, but I prefer not to obviously. I'm not really willing to claim when half the people voting me haven't stated any reasons though. There's time, why don't the people voting me try to talk to me a little?
That’s a bit hard when you repeatedly avoid questions.

What are you reads?
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 585, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 566, Lunar Martian wrote:If needed I can claim, but I prefer not to obviously. I'm not really willing to claim when half the people voting me haven't stated any reasons though. There's time, why don't the people voting me try to talk to me a little?

What are you reads?
I've shared my thoughts. If you aren't even going to bother reading what I write we aren't going to get very far.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

Some people can tell that I'm Town. Other people have said I'm Mafia, but they aren't saying why they think I'm Mafia. I'm being pushed to claim without any reason why people think I'm Mafia other than I wasn't posting for a few days while I was away. If that's pretty typical of this site just kill me now and I'll go elsewhere.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't particularly agree people have not been giving reasons for you being scum atm
but I'll look at that more closely in a bit, I'm otherwised engaged atm tho
<Embrace The Void>

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 586, Lunar Martian wrote:

What are you reads?
I've shared my thoughts. If you aren't even going to bother reading what I write we aren't going to get very far.
And if you’re not gonna bother to engage with me about your thoughts then what do you expect me (or anyone else who SR’s you) to do here exactly?

You’re crying woe is me but not pushing in any direction. Have any of your reads changed recently? How do you feel about a Bugs elim?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 4:35 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 62, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 59, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I don't think your tendency to equate personality traits with scumminess is productive.
I don't like the lack of insight here, I think NoPowerOverMe is smart and picking this fight for a reason. I believe that even if NoPowerOverMe were town and just couldn't follow what I'm saying he would be able to communicate his thoughts with more clarity because communication is his strength (and listening is his weakness.) He's acting like both communicating and listening are his weaknesses, but really he's good at communicating and is being evasive at certain moments by pretending to miss the point or by being unspecific about his thoughts.
In post 21, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 14, NoPowerOverMe wrote:By the way I have drawn town 9 out of 10 times and that sucks because I love playing as scum.
Something feels off about this post.

VOTE: NoPowerOverMe
I think Lunar Martian noticed something was off about NoPowerOverMe's post because they're super-conscious of being partners because it's new. Similar to my opinion of NoPowerOverMe's evasiveness and lack of clarity I find Lunar's description here about what he was thinking to be evasive in a way that also has a lot of potential to be AI.
In post 554, Galron wrote:I"m good with executing Lunar Martian, especially after that last paranoid post where he though Luca was talking about him. That sounds like a caught (and not paranoid town) maf.
In post 483, Grendel wrote:hmmm... i was definitely considering the idea of Lunar just being nervous newer town that cant put words together under pressure. However revisiting his posts now i just feel like it very easliy comes from new scum that cant explain their pushes inthread. wheather is because the underlying motives are scummy, or if they cant fake content to blend in.

-/-/-/-

Bug Spray i've cooled on a bit. Mostly because their paranoia of Scum!Luca is something I've been feeling more throughout the day as well. Also usally dont see scum make such a passive diversion when they are already getting heavily scrutinized.

-/-/-/-/-

Trendel is still probably my strongest gut scum read, but i dont have to energy to really make anything happen there. It bothers me that Trendel has done net little today and yet their wagon never went past 2 votes tmk. I think claiming "this wagon has no traction therefore scum" is an overrated sentiment that i've been trying to move away from lately, but thats sorta how I feel about Trendel. :/

Also, Outerworld is scum lean still I guess. Im not sure about joining a wagon with Trendel/Momrangel tho.
these people have all presented reasons for their Lunar votes in the quoted posts. The only person who hasn't rn is AGP. I don't particularly distrust the wagon given this, but AGP should probably give a reason since he's pretty lacking in content rn
<Embrace The Void>

Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Grendel »

I forgot AGP is in this roster tbh :0
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Grendel »

@lunarMartian

Can i get a binary reads list, (ei just names, dont worry about explanations right away), for the whole roster?

Im sorry you are not enjoying yourself. If you want to talk to me I'll be up several more hours EST time, and Ill try to keep an eye on the thread in between other things.

I stand by the play to make if you have a confirmable town pr, (Innocent child, a killing role, day ablity,etc) is to just out it now. That way we'll have more time to hunt real scum before EoD. But thats your MO I guess.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 590, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 586, Lunar Martian wrote:

What are you reads?
And if you’re not gonna bother to engage with me about your thoughts then what do you expect me (or anyone else who SR’s you) to do here exactly?

You’re crying woe is me but not pushing in any direction. Have any of your reads changed recently? How do you feel about a Bugs elim?
Don't ask questions I've already answered. Read what I've written already. This isn't real engagement. You aren't doing anything. You're trying to look busy.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Lunar Martian »

In post 591, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 62, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 59, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I don't think your tendency to equate personality traits with scumminess is productive.
I don't like the lack of insight here, I think NoPowerOverMe is smart and picking this fight for a reason. I believe that even if NoPowerOverMe were town and just couldn't follow what I'm saying he would be able to communicate his thoughts with more clarity because communication is his strength (and listening is his weakness.) He's acting like both communicating and listening are his weaknesses, but really he's good at communicating and is being evasive at certain moments by pretending to miss the point or by being unspecific about his thoughts.
In post 21, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 14, NoPowerOverMe wrote:By the way I have drawn town 9 out of 10 times and that sucks because I love playing as scum.
Something feels off about this post.

VOTE: NoPowerOverMe
I think Lunar Martian noticed something was off about NoPowerOverMe's post because they're super-conscious of being partners because it's new. Similar to my opinion of NoPowerOverMe's evasiveness and lack of clarity I find Lunar's description here about what he was thinking to be evasive in a way that also has a lot of potential to be AI.
In post 554, Galron wrote:I"m good with executing Lunar Martian, especially after that last paranoid post where he though Luca was talking about him. That sounds like a caught (and not paranoid town) maf.
In post 483, Grendel wrote:hmmm... i was definitely considering the idea of Lunar just being nervous newer town that cant put words together under pressure. However revisiting his posts now i just feel like it very easliy comes from new scum that cant explain their pushes inthread. wheather is because the underlying motives are scummy, or if they cant fake content to blend in.

-/-/-/-

Bug Spray i've cooled on a bit. Mostly because their paranoia of Scum!Luca is something I've been feeling more throughout the day as well. Also usally dont see scum make such a passive diversion when they are already getting heavily scrutinized.

-/-/-/-/-

Trendel is still probably my strongest gut scum read, but i dont have to energy to really make anything happen there. It bothers me that Trendel has done net little today and yet their wagon never went past 2 votes tmk. I think claiming "this wagon has no traction therefore scum" is an overrated sentiment that i've been trying to move away from lately, but thats sorta how I feel about Trendel. :/

Also, Outerworld is scum lean still I guess. Im not sure about joining a wagon with Trendel/Momrangel tho.
these people have all presented reasons for their Lunar votes in the quoted posts. The only person who hasn't rn is AGP. I don't particularly distrust the wagon given this, but AGP should probably give a reason since he's pretty lacking in content rn
Currently 6 people are voting me. You found 3 "reasons" people gave, but they're awful. The first one says "Hey here's a thing that might mean something!" But I'm not sure what it's supposed to mean or why. The second says "I didn't like this one thing, I want blood." I can't defend myself against that other than by saying "you're wrong," which I already said. The third reason isn't even a complete thought. It asks a question about how my actions should be interpreted but doesn't actually come down either way. There's nothing there for me to defend myself against. Try again.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Grendel »

Spoiler:
In post 460, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 437, Luca Blight wrote:There’s no reason or analysis behind any of your points.

What happened to Gamma or I being scum?

Why do you prefer a Trendall elim to Bugs? Do you TR Bugs?
I thought either you or Gamma was scum based on the way you both were trying to paint bugspray as scum for really odd reasons. Now I'm thinking you are scum and just latching onto Gamma's strange push.

I don't really know if bugs is Town, but I don't think Trendall is aorn. I still don't understand why people are voting bugs and no one has even attempted to explain it afaict.
In post 399, Lunar Martian wrote:I think Amelie is town. I really have no idea about bugspray, their posts are hard for me to parse. I'm willing to vote there potentially, but don't see a strong reason to atm.

VOTE: OutWorldER
In post 436, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 434, Grendel wrote:
@Lunar

what's your current read of NoPower?
I don't trust the "Townblock". I think there's probably at least one Mafia in there. Everyone is pushing this narrative that Mafia wants NoPower dead, and I don't see that. But I don't suspect NoPower much beyond that. I don't understand the bugspray votes either, but could join on Trendall maybe?

I mostly think Town is way off-base and Mafia is sitting and laughing at us.
In post 255, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 250, Grendel wrote:I've kinda ignored Bug's Pray becuase I figured a Town!Frogking could sort that slot. I'd say that Im fine with that slot being flipped, but theres a lot of slots i feel that way about, which is concerning.
I think this post most likely comes from Mafia justifying a willingness to kill anyone over Town being unsure.
In post 529, Lunar Martian wrote:My aims are finding the Mafia. OWER is a fine vote. I think Luca is better. There's plenty of time. I don't like that you're trying to blatantly manipulate my vote into being on one of the popular trains.

-/-/-/-

LM PoV:

Town: Amelie
Null: Bugs Spray, No Power, Trendell
????: Gamma, FroggesterKing, Galreon, Momrangel, AgamblingPig
Mafia: Luca, Grendel, OWER

^is the above where you are at?

Can you break down your reads I placed in the "???" category?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Right....you complain that people are scumreading you for no reason and no-one is talking to you, but I’ve clearly tried to engage with you and you’re not interested in talking to me at all.

Intent to hammer, claim your role please.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

It’s certainly better than some wagons I’ve seen. I feel like a remarkable amount of the time a large chunk of players on a wagon will fail to deliver on real reasons. The fact people are putting up in that regard may not make the vote look better, but it makes it more trustworthy.
And you have 5 votes, otherwise you wouldn’t have NPOM giving intent to E-1.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay no I’m stupid and forgot bugs voted
Yeah I don’t recall him ever putting a reason out for his vote
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”