Mini Normal 2183 | Innocent Things | Game Over!

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Noraa »

my point is that you say I'm scum here and my scum game is trash. if ur saying that, it literally means I'm town.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I don’t think that’s what I’m saying. But okay.

If anybody here believes that the Flavor v. Noraa debate in D2 is TvT, then go ahead and vote me. And look at the solve Noraa has put forth, while trying their hardest to avoid giving hard reads to leave her options open. This is obvious Scum play.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:27 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I really don’t see an unwnd/nopoint Team as making any sense. I think Johnny/Titus/Flavor have at different times put forth arguments against the shellyc/Noraa slot, and I think the jig is up.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

I would argue that geraintm is more likely to flip Scum than Insanoflex, who is making a lot of good points and frankly is right to have cast some shade my way, particularly as I defended nopoint wrongly.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

That’s where I’m at.
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Insanoflex »

In post 1787, Noraa wrote:
In post 1783, unwnd wrote:Start with your townreads then? If looking scum for scum doesn't suit you then inverse it, I actually do this a lot myself to create a PoE
inverse is hard too.
I think plus is town but that's 100% mech.
I don't even believe that strongly in Dunn town with his literal 5 posts or something.
NM is super underwhelming this game and so I'm just like ... uh.
Im not a big fan of flavor and I honestly feel like he could be scum gassing me up.
The problem is that I think everyone here that's not mechanically cleared could be scum and I fail to see anything that I even remotely am willing to clear for long periods of time because literally like ten seconds later they call me scum and I'm like "bitch wtf"
Dunn is a claimed cop with an innocent on not_mafia and titus as an enabler who died night 1. were you not aware of this?

Suddenly I'm concerned that you don't seem to know the claims when Johnny ended up getting shot over a claimed PR.
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Insanoflex »

In post 932, nopointinactingup wrote:Among my biggest suspects for this scenario are FL, Hank (before the replacement) and geraint due solely to their inactivity and that's why I'm pressuring people with votes to get some inputs on where they are.
There's basically nothing for nopoint/gera, but...rule of 3? Maybe? Wouldn't mind eliminating there, definitely needs to go at some point.
Insanoflex
Insanoflex
Goon
Insanoflex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Insanoflex »

Oh, wait, my bad, I didn't read the hood closely enough (despite there being hardly any posts) - nopoint said he thought the scum was shelly and flavor leaf with one of the inactive people. (also wanted to recruit plus to the hood, but that's irrelevant since plus is confirmed town)
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:12 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

@Insano it’s possible the Scum shot Johnny thinking that plus might shoot there. plus had announced that they would shoot Johnny earlier in D2, and they might have been aiming to (i) discredit the Vig Claim (by having the shots overlap) while taking out a PR. You’ll also notice that Johnny was questioning the shellyc/Noraa slot. This is obviously sub-optimal as you and I have separately indicated, but it’s what makes most sense. I also don’t think you ever use your Role to protect Johnny there.

If you take what’s happened thus far as sufficiently strong evidence that Flavor is Town, then you should consider why Noraa continues to cast shade in that direction. That’s the one thing I would ask you to look at more closely.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:17 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Also, yeah I started to consider a world where nopoint was Town for reasons I can’t explain to myself still. But I did discredit nopoint’s two main arguments this game: (i) Dunn’s supposed “slip”, and (ii) nopoint’s shade of Flavor’s claim. Ask yourself if I would have done that if I was partnered with nopoint. I thought all that was Scummy, and I was right about that even if I shot myself in the foot later.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:07 pm

Post by geraintm »

Checking in. Today is my daughters 8th birthday.
I'm straight up vanilla town.
again.
Post more later
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:04 am

Post by geraintm »

Just to confirm, there is no known reason yet why there was no mafia kill night one?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Probably the vigilante and mafia targeted the same person
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:04 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1862, Dunnstral wrote:Probably the vigilante and mafia targeted the same person
Ah, I hadn't thought of that
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:34 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1762, unwnd wrote:
In post 1667, geraintm wrote:VOTE: unwnd
Been trying to work out where i wanted to vote after my initial read got kiboshed. Think I am happy here at the moment.
Holidays so doing best to keep on top of things, people in this game have more knowledge than me. There must be more stuff out there too if the death last night was not scum aligned.... :(
In post 1656, Andresvmb wrote:VOTE: Insanoflex
In post 1655, Andresvmb wrote:A {Noraa, unwnd, Insano} Scum Team would be interesting.
While I'm not liking andres and to some extent gera, I'm not sure I can buy a world where they see nopoint being at death's door and
both
of them just feign ignorance. Right now between the two it becomes a matter whether Andres was locked into his own stances (and switching off would look scummy) or if Gera is just being coy intentionally

I like this. I’m catching up. I’ll be mia until late tomorrow, though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:41 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1817, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1779, unwnd wrote:Do you agree with me that there's likely scum on Nopoint's wagon?
I do

Yesterday I argued that it would be better to shoot nopoint instead of eliminating them

The idea behind that was that they were claiming watcher enabler, and even if mafia had a watcher, it was functionally useless (since the town all claimed)

But we bulldozed an elim on them anyway. it worked out in the end, but I don't think it was optimal play, and I don't think scum cared about anything but looking good

This high key irritates me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1610, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1585, Flavor Leaf wrote:Noraa/Nopoint guarantees us at least 1 scum like 100% of the time here.

This gamestate does not occur without scum not being involved there somewhere, and Noraa/Nopoint make sense in essentially every single scum team that could exist.

And if town has an unclaimed Watcher, they get a free check tonight essentially, and it doesnt help scum that much because we outed a lot of PR's.
In post 1586, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fading Nora allows this PR mess to figure itself out over time, and gives every potential PR room to act if they can tonight.

Noraa is not only the slot I want to flip because they annoy me, it is strategically the best fade, then to vig Nopoint.

Noraa is trying to push Johnny so that Johnny doesn't come off as town after Nopoint flips. Nopoint is setting me up for if Noraa gets faded to push me as a buddy. Noraa came into this game ready to discredit me, as she did it before I even posted after she replaced in. This happened because I was pushing Nopoint as scum, and I needed to be discredited.
Gonna make sure Noraa doesn't have this get lost in the noise.
Because I had been stating fade Noraa, Vig Nopoint all day because it was the optimal play for most information and guaranteed at least 1 scum.

Nopoint was distancing from Noraa at the end of the day.

VOTE: Noraa
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m essentially looking at the game with 2 of 4 are scum.

Andres, Noraa, Insaneo, Geraint.

Andres-Noraa probably not together.

I’ve generally liked Geraint this game on a soul level, and I want to say it’s Noraa/Insaneo based on the end of the day yesterday.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:49 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

There’s also no proof that Insaneo is in the neighborhood, keep that in mind. If he is scum, he was scum with Nopoint and would know everything in the neighborhood.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:29 am

Post by Dunnstral »

^ You're right
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 2:33 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Except I do buy the claim
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:15 am

Post by geraintm »

I dont have much time today, but would like to say that I've not lied, notnoverplayed anything, no claims about the game beyond what a vanilla townie would have. I've been dumb the whole game. I'm not clever enough to be anything other than I am
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1855, Insanoflex wrote:
In post 1787, Noraa wrote:
In post 1783, unwnd wrote:Start with your townreads then? If looking scum for scum doesn't suit you then inverse it, I actually do this a lot myself to create a PoE
inverse is hard too.
I think plus is town but that's 100% mech.
I don't even believe that strongly in Dunn town with his literal 5 posts or something.
NM is super underwhelming this game and so I'm just like ... uh.
Im not a big fan of flavor and I honestly feel like he could be scum gassing me up.
The problem is that I think everyone here that's not mechanically cleared could be scum and I fail to see anything that I even remotely am willing to clear for long periods of time because literally like ten seconds later they call me scum and I'm like "bitch wtf"
Dunn is a claimed cop with an innocent on not_mafia and titus as an enabler who died night 1. were you not aware of this?

Suddenly I'm concerned that you don't seem to know the claims when Johnny ended up getting shot over a claimed PR.
ik Dunn is cop. and nm is the shot he claimed. but I have thought about fake claiming cop as scum before and I know nothing of setup spec just that there are too many enablers and not enough prs but if in this mass claim, many prs pop up, that'll no longer be a balance problem.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1858, Andresvmb wrote:@Insano it’s possible the Scum shot Johnny thinking that plus might shoot there. plus had announced that they would shoot Johnny earlier in D2, and they might have been aiming to (i) discredit the Vig Claim (by having the shots overlap) while taking out a PR. You’ll also notice that Johnny was questioning the shellyc/Noraa slot. This is obviously sub-optimal as you and I have separately indicated, but it’s what makes most sense. I also don’t think you ever use your Role to protect Johnny there.

If you take what’s happened thus far as sufficiently strong evidence that Flavor is Town, then you should consider why Noraa continues to cast shade in that direction. That’s the one thing I would ask you to look at more closely.
if they wanted to cast doubt on plus, nokill would be the choice
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Noraa »

Its funny. Andres keeps calling insano scum periodically but the moment he sees some LHF noraa, he ignores all my meta arguments not even bothering to address them and take into account that my scum game is 20x better than my town game, and proceeds to buddy insano.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”