zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5125 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

you literally just show up every few days to talk to people in the other thread and farm your vote out to them
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5126 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

That's a good question, actually.

I go through all this work to find scum and Annie is over here chasing a vanity wagon.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5127 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Bell »

Isn't it fairly normal for people to want to hedge their bets as either alignment?

If scum why wouldn't they want to add in a little mix of doubt to seem more like they're thinking about who's scum or not. While keeping their options open for a better than vanilla town elimination.

If town, it could just be genuine doubt, not wanting to get blind sided or burned or seeming dumb for clearing me when they shouldn't have etc, etc, etc. I can see a lot of reasons and actions for why keeping me up in the air would make sense.

Sometimes, it's even weird town that wants to put a little doubt there so that I don't get nked if scum hope they can make better kills elsewhere that are more immediately necessary.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5128 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

ok i'm legit surprised you have 500 posts here because i don't remember any of them

my general impression of you this game has been "why the fuck did he want to be turnstiled here if he's just going to talk to the other thread?"

that's all i actually remember about what you've done here

i'm just giving nacho the benefit of the doubt that you did some really town shit in the other thread because i haven't seen it here
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5129 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

oh i do remember bulge writing something that vaguely felt town at some point actually

signed it 'buige' that's all i remember

i just legitimately cannot remember anything you've written making any sort of impression on me
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5130 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 5127, Bell wrote:Isn't it fairly normal for people to want to hedge their bets as either alignment?
no? not something i'd do anyway, at least not explicitly

i might put focus on a player as scum but i don't think i'd ever feel it necessary to call everyone else town

unless i was doing it for the express purpose of making people think "would he do that as scum?" but i don't think titus's play is that many levels deep
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5131 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

the angle about brian's role is all kinds of wrong though and not helpful for anyone reading

even if brian were scum, it's just not helpful
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5132 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Bell »

I'm playing you off each other because I'm hoping that Cabd is town and will change his mind by pointing to FF correctly managing to change her mind about this given my posts this game.

I am way the fuck out of my scum meta range and I don't want to start pushing back at Cabd just because he's misreading me. No matter how many posts I make. Yes, I know it's kind of obnoxious so I'm saying what I'm internally managing emotionally.
Rather, I'm thought sharing. Or being an open book, or whatever regardless of whether the thought seems townie or not. Though I am being a little distracting.

I do not disagree that some of my posts seemed like crumbs, when they weren't btw. I was just stating which ones were intended to be crumbs and which weren't because I'm a sucker for reality and keep hoping against hope that if I just present reality infront of somebody, eventually, they'll get it.

@Zmuffin, I was referring to my doc claim and am I scum, am I not scum positioning on me in relation to Annie's question. Just because peer pressure to get on the Bell was actually town peer pressure wagon has come in doesn't mean they don't stop having doubts. Or even should stop having doubts.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5133 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Bell »

The mod deferred to ambiguity on my questions about night actions btw.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5134 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm just trying to understand how she envisioned a change of tracks with regards to scum reads was going to help her

"it was her only option" is a bit meh for the explanation

don't believe that. she would have had to have thought it would benefit her in some way if she's scum but i can't think of a sensible explanation for it that doesn't involve "she wanted people to think like this" because that doesn't really work on anyone outside of maybe me lol and i doubt it was targeted at me
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5135 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i am actually super-curious about the whole "i know there's protective roles on both sides" explanation though

so i kind of want at least a partial claim in regards to that
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5136 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

In post 59, zMuffinMan wrote:hm. gif hydra and noddy hydra seem ok to me so far. fferycabd still not so much. bell's okish too
In post 511, zMuffinMan wrote:i am not read up on recent pages

have fferycabd figured out noddy is town yet or are they still pretending he could be scum?
This you?

I understand shitting on me for my play this game is the “in” thing but I know damn well you’re better at reading me than this.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5137 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

And this interaction is sketchy as all fuck.
Hench Princesses
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Hench Princesses
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5138 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Hench Princesses »

can anyone explain what umbrellas were being talked about earlier?

-E
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5139 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Bell »

It sounds like we're basically thinking along the same lines muffin?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5140 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

you looked town in that game though
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5141 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

VOTE: bell

You want me to shared the quotes from before the first quote? They are all rvs.

So no, miss me with that shit.
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5142 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Oh, and by the way bell, fear is an emotion.
Spiffeh
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Spiffeh
He/Him
Paragone
Paragone
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5143 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Spiffeh »

In post 5099, Brian Skies wrote:Please don't.
Q•U•E•E•N•U•P•T•O•O•L•A•T•E•2•0•1•7
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5144 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Sorry was told I wasn’t doing things guess I have to prove them wrong
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5145 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i don't read you off content lol
Annie Edison
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Annie Edison
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5146 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Annie Edison »

Yes, I’m well aware how you read me.

So why are you passing it off like I’ve done nothing for you to read me off of?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5147 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

because your posts are boring here
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5148 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 5139, Bell wrote:It sounds like we're basically thinking along the same lines muffin?
This post was referring to Muffin's thoughts on Titus.

@Annie, goofball.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5149 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Bell »

Yes, I was saying that the only emotion I appealed to was fear but I didn't recognize any others if you were going for that.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”