She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5875 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

mod confirmation it works.

so here's the townie test, honestly

if SS is a townie and we want to lim SS today, SS should agree to let us turnstyle them over to die as titus lover, to give us bonus elimination on this side today.

If SS is not a townie, they won't agree and we can just lim them anyway?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5876 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:16 pm

or rather, mod confirmation the turnstyle works.

no idea about the lover stuff tbh

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5877 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

Side note: Keep all wagons with S_S off of them away from anywhere close to hammer range.

This would put us on odds, but meh, I don't think S_S is gonna exactly walk along.

Temporarily....
VOTE: Pooky
VOTE: Pisskop

Ffery, thoughts? Do you forsee wanting to take ANY of {Pooky, S_S, Pisskop} to xylim?
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5878 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

Not given what we know now.
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5879 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by petapan »

going to lift my self-imposted postcap because we're on the clock and i sense things here feel unsettled

skitter, if you're really town here and unhappy with the state of things then let's re-assess the full thread and go over everything with a clean slate put everyone back on the table and figure out who we wrongly wrote off. but i need to see the work there.

FORWARD TIMELINE: don't worry about the meta crap with gypyx, just read his posts and ask yourself if he's actually trying to scumhunt. as of last i saw in early game, the answer was yes. if he stops doing that, he's probably scum. it's as simple as that.
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5880 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:36 pm

Peta let's say my Ptsd is shitty but I want to use these 48 hours all of sudden we have to fucking try a little harder

wanna re-eval with me?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5881 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

Aside from S_S, who feels scum who originated in this timestream and is still here?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5882 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5877, Dandelion Wine wrote:This would put us on odds, but meh, I don't think S_S is gonna exactly walk along.
Why wouldn't I?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5883 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:37 pm

Well, if I'm scum, I guess.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5884 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:41 pm

In post 5881, Deacon Blues wrote:Aside from S_S, who feels scum who originated in this timestream and is still here?
you asking me?

you know this ends poorly

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5885 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5880, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Peta let's say my Ptsd is shitty but I want to use these 48 hours all of sudden we have to fucking try a little harder

wanna re-eval with me?
sure. can i start with you explaining why i shouldn't be paranoid of you? (other than trusting whatever is fueling cabd's read)
free crypto
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5886 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:46 pm

I guess the only reason I wouldn't is if I believe in my ability to save myself, and not just for a few days, but permanently.

I guess the question needs to go out to the people who have experience with me: do you think that, assuming I am town, you might realistically be able to get enough good towntells on me in the next few days that you would feel comfortable trusting me all the way to endgame?

After PYP I can't imagine skitter's answer being yes. I really can't imagine a yes from many people, honestly. Probably Firebringer. Maybe Pooky.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5887 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:48 pm

In post 5885, petapan wrote:
In post 5880, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:Peta let's say my Ptsd is shitty but I want to use these 48 hours all of sudden we have to fucking try a little harder

wanna re-eval with me?
sure. can i start with you explaining why i shouldn't be paranoid of you? (other than trusting whatever is fueling cabd's read)
I mean the day you stop being paranoid of me is the day you decide that you're going to stop playing mafia.

No one should ever stop being paranoid of me. I've got the reputation I've got because of countless games and endless moments and it's earned but a burden.

If you're asking me to quell paranoia, the only thing I cuold do is suddenly start "obv towning" but then you should be paranoid about that because it means I knew what to do to obv town which means I would know how to do it as scum.

So you're going to need to look at what I've already done in this game to this moment and decide for yourself.

I could tell you the "best way to read me" but the truth is that incites paranoia too. We're gonna loop on that a bunch, so instead I'll give it to you and you can provide the grain of salt on your own.

The best way to read me is to remember I'm not always the same person and we talk and move differently. A lot of this shit makes people see me as chaotic and weird and that's true, but the biggest part is that you can't fake the hips, to borrow a sports metaphor.

Motivation is fakable, intention is not.

So go look at why I've done the fights I've done. Not the outcome of them, but their initiation.

why did i fake shoot cabd?

why did i hesitate on pooky?

why did i hard clear Flavour and FB?

If you can find my motivations for these, you'll find me as town, because there are some powerful reasons behind these actions that scum don't want to have happen.

I think also that the apathy talk we had, is a good clue for you.

because if you look atmy behaviours and ask "is LLD causing apathy or fighting it?"

the answer to that question is a big part of a read on me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5888 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 5884, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5881, Deacon Blues wrote:Aside from S_S, who feels scum who originated in this timestream and is still here?
you asking me?

you know this ends poorly
To the thread at large.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5889 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by petapan »

okay then! i'll roll with that for now and circle back around to think about it once we go over everyone
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5890 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 5:55 pm

In post 5889, petapan wrote:okay then! i'll roll with that for now and circle back around to think about it once we go over everyone
Okay. Does that mean you have people you wanna go over with me rn while you're mulling me?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5891 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 5887, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5885, petapan wrote:

wanna re-eval with me?
I mean the day you stop being paranoid of me is the day you decide that you're going to stop playing mafia.

No one should ever stop being paranoid of me. I've got the reputation I've got because of countless games and endless moments and it's earned but a burden.

If you're asking me to quell paranoia, the only thing I cuold do is suddenly start "obv towning" but then you should be paranoid about that because it means I knew what to do to obv town which means I would know how to do it as scum.

So you're going to need to look at what I've already done in this game to this moment and decide for yourself.

I could tell you the "best way to read me" but the truth is that incites paranoia too. We're gonna loop on that a bunch, so instead I'll give it to you and you can provide the grain of salt on your own.

The best way to read me is to remember I'm not always the same person and we talk and move differently. A lot of this shit makes people see me as chaotic and weird and that's true, but the biggest part is that you can't fake the hips, to borrow a sports metaphor.

Motivation is fakable, intention is not.

So go look at why I've done the fights I've done. Not the outcome of them, but their initiation.

why did i fake shoot cabd?

why did i hesitate on pooky?

why did i hard clear Flavour and FB?

If you can find my motivations for these, you'll find me as town, because there are some powerful reasons behind these actions that scum don't want to have happen.

I think also that the apathy talk we had, is a good clue for you.

because if you look atmy behaviours and ask "is LLD causing apathy or fighting it?"

the answer to that question is a big part of a read on me.
Yes Ffery this is me being smug now.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5892 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

Now do LLD.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5893 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 5890, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 5889, petapan wrote:okay then! i'll roll with that for now and circle back around to think about it once we go over everyone
Okay. Does that mean you have people you wanna go over with me rn while you're mulling me?
no one in particula, no. i was just going to go down the list, but with my main emphasis being the people who originated in this thread, because that really needs to be solved at some point and i've put too little brainpower into it (quick thoughts on pk/pooky/a50: first two should be within the POE, a50 looked fairly town based on his iso from the other thread)
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5894 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:09 pm

In post 5893, petapan wrote:
no one in particula, no. i was just going to go down the list, but with my main emphasis being the people who originated in this thread, because that really needs to be solved at some point and i've put too little brainpower into it (quick thoughts on pk/pooky/a50: first two should be within the POE, a50 looked fairly town based on his iso from the other thread)
a50 feels scummy to me from the entrance, mostly because a50 kind of shittered it up and then suddenly got a fuck ton better and i find that extremely weird.

pk and pooky in the poe because obvious yes always.

they're all in the poe for me.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5895 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 5892, Deacon Blues wrote:Now do LLD.
??? I told you she's town.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5896 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 5893, petapan wrote:
no one in particula, no. i was just going to go down the list, but with my main emphasis being the people who originated in this thread, because that really needs to be solved at some point and i've put too little brainpower into it
(quick thoughts on pk/pooky/a50: first two should be within the POE, a50 looked fairly town based on his iso from the other thread)
I agree with the bolded.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5897 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 5895, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 5892, Deacon Blues wrote:Now do LLD.
??? I told you she's town.
I accept she's town. That's not what I meant.
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5898 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:14 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

Oh did you want me to somehow stop her from wanting to murder you?

I probably have a better chance of winning the lottery draw tomorrow. And I didn't buy a ticket.

You just want your happy hand holding cute fluffy Cabd wall about why you're town so you can frame it don't you?
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5899 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:18 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

Come clean and I might.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”