Elect the Executioner 4

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by chenhsi »

no, he needs 12 points i think

so 3 more
I lost the game.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:17 pm

Post by raider8169 »

As one seems to be needed

Points Left:

chenhsi: 0
kloud1516: 0
bird1111: 3
raider8169: 0
MafiaSSK: 0
pacman281292: 0
BridgesAndBalloons: 0
dahill1: 3

Points Given:

kloud1516: 6
pacman281292: 9

Points needed to win: 11
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:21 am

Post by dahill1 »

3 to pacman

im bored
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:41 am

Post by raider8169 »

pacman for the win!
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:17 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Thanks!

chenhsi was driving his car through a very dark path. Someone told him to do. After a few minutes, he arrived to a really big mansion. It had a really big tower, and a beautiful olympic-sized pool, full of... wine?! That red liquid couldn't be anything more...
But why?! Why would pacman fill a pool with wine? Did he go insane????

The doors of the mansion opened without any problem. He saw his old math friend next to the doors.

Hi chenhsi! Welcome to the mansion! Well, it isn't mine... a friend lent it to me today, but whatever... welcome! Let me show you the patio. It's beautiful!

Thank you, pacman! You are a great friend!
chenhsi said.

They went to the patio. Then, pacman told chenhsi that he was going to carry some champagne, and he entered to the house.
Meanwhile, chenhsi began to walk towards the patio. Then, he saw something.
And he wished that he wouldn't had looked that.

He saw a dead body. He hardly could recognise Cybele. Her hands and feet were completely ripped, and her head looked like it exploded from the inside... but how?!
Then, he recognized the dead and wet body of orangepenguin. His chest was full of water, and his legs and arms were completely crushed.
He looked towards the tower, trying to forget all that death and blood... but he couldn't, because he saw something ever worse. He hardly recognized Litral's face, covered with... his own body?!?! He looked like if he was turned inside out; all his internal organs were out. The worst thing ever.
He looked below the tower, and saw bird1111's dead body. He was covered with stabs, and his mouth was full of blood.
And then, he saw another dead body. He just recognized Pimhel's dead body, when he was hit in his head with a baseball bat. He lost his consciousness and fell to the floor.

When chenhsi woke up, he realized that he was on the top of the tallest tower. And then, he realized that he wasn't alone. There were two more guys there. One of them was pacman. He couldn't recognize the other. He realized that he was sitting on a chair. He quickly checked that he was free. He stood up and walked towards pacman.

Hey, what in hell are you doing? Why did you take me here?! Why did you hit me in the head with that baseball bat? Please explain!
chenhsi said.

chenhsi, you know that you are my friend. I will not harm you in anything. You are my guest. Unfortunately, thet guy is trying to harm my friends and guests... so he is going to pay it!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! PLEASE RUN AWAY CHENHSI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS A LIAR! HE WILL KILL YOU!!! PLEASE!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Oh, I forgot. This is the guy who hit you in your head at the patio. He broke into this house, and stole my favourite baseball bat. HE WILL PAY!!!

Then, pacman turned the lights on. And chenhsi saw the one who betrayed him.

His wrists were tied with some red and blue nylon ropes. But, after looking carefully, chenhsi realized that those ropes were arteries and vens. After another check, he realized that his feet were also tied with arteries and vens. And he realized somehting awful;
those arteries and vens were the own arteries and vens of the guy.

Hello,
MafiaSSK
. Do you feel uncomfortable with your ties? Do I cut them?

No. You will not kill me that easy.

OK, so you will suffer.

Then, chenhsi saw an extremely complex device. The device was glowing, as if it had own light. It was...

A NUCLEAR REACTOR?!?!?!?! ARE YOU INSANE?!?! THAT WILl KILL US!!!
, chenhsi yelled.

Don't worry! This device will emit radiactive mutagenic rays. I set it on a radiation level who will make the cells explode slowly. It will kill slowly, and with horrible pain. Sorry chenhsi.

pacman took a suit, and gave MafiaSSK another suit. chenhsi was terrified. Was his best friend going to kill him?

Then, pacman pressed a button. The device began to emit light... but chenhsi wasn't suffering. He saw the guy in the chair, and he saw that MafiaSSK was suffering horribly. He was choking. But why?

Heheheheheheheehhh... Did you think that that device would emit deathy rays??? The only deathy thing you can find is the biohazard suit MafiaSSk is wearing. It is covered with a thin cover of sulfuric acid. And his helmet is full of carbon monoxide... Poor guy... but he deserves it. He hit my friend, and he must pay!

Then, chenhsi remembered the ropes... but then he saw the blood pool covering MafiaSSK and he realized that he was free... and that he was dead.

OK, that was enough. You can go back home, chenhsi!

MafiaSSK, burnt with sulfuric acid and choked with carbon monoxide from pacman281292's death suit before breaking his own vens.

Please tell me if there are grammar mistakes.
Last edited by pacman281292 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by chenhsi »

ummm... thanks for the support...

in real life, i am pretty sure i would have been happy NOT seeing that...
I lost the game.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

umm... I never said you would be happy after seeing that... all things happened due to an accident[size=0]*coughmafiasskcough*[/size]

Round 7!

Points Left:

chenhsi: 3
kloud1516: 3
raider8169: 3
pacman281292: 3
BridgesAndBalloons: 3

Points Given:

Election at 10 points.
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:10 pm

Post by chenhsi »

I'm glad that you would kill someone in such a torturous way for hitting me...
I lost the game.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:00 am

Post by pacman281292 »

sorry

*erases that scene from chenhsi's memory*

1 to chenhsi
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:20 am

Post by raider8169 »

Hmmm you used klouds scene... wonder how kloud would like that...

3 points to kloud
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

BAB,
if you give me your points, you will be safe. As always, I promise to keep my word, and you will be part of the final five. :D

Hmn, I may be able to work that into another death scene. . .dum dum dummm. That is, if you all elect me again.
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by raider8169 »

How can you people not vote kloud. Its like a mini thriller book!
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

2 to kloud.

thanks for lending me your mansion! :D

GO DEATH SCENES!
chenhsi
chenhsi
Goon
chenhsi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by chenhsi »

3 to kloud
I lost the game.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

Kloud is elected. Death scene, please?
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:14 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Round 7!

Points Left:

kloud1516: 3
BridgesAndBalloons: 3(0)

Points Given:

Kloud1516:8(11)
Chenshsi:1

Points needed to be elected: 10

Not sure if he gets the BandB 3 points.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:34 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

give 1 point to dahill; 1 point to BAB; and 1 point to pacman

I am currently rushing out the door for school, and will not be back until about 3:30, so I will get a death scene up shortly after that. :D
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

I was elected right?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by raider8169 »

Round 7!

Points Left:

kloud1516: 0
BridgesAndBalloons: 0

Points Given:

Kloud1516:11
Chenshsi:1
dahill: 1
BAB: 1
pacman: 1

Points needed to be elected: 5

Still not sure if he gets the BandB 3 points but I will says yes.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

Kloud sauntered through the winding corridors of the mansion, sticking closely to the shadowed recesses on either side.

His eyes were fixed on the path ahead, and his strides were ragged but certain. He was a man on a mission. . .or should I say a man on yet another hunt. Despite already claiming the lives of several victims, he could not quench his bloodlust. He could still clearly see the horror in his preys’ eyes, the violent trembles that overtook them as he drew closer, and the hypnotic state of ecstasy that washed over him as he felt their pulses slowly fizzle out. His victims had been easy kills, save Litral who retaliated out of dumfounded horror. He had simply steered them in the right direction: the path of demise, and the blood that tainted his hands and clothing fueled him to continue his wanton rampage of the house. The smell of blood, a sacrosanct to Kloud, clung to his nostrils, and he drank in the scent deeply, not wanting to let it escape. He was determined to find him, the one person who had made an attempt to spoil his fun. The person who had began to play Kloud’s game. The second phantom assailant.

Kloud was enraged when he came upon the scene that had been left for him to discover in the highest tower of the mansion. SSK had been killed, but not by Kloud’s hands. His plans had been completely disrupted, and vengeance blinded the sadistic fiend to all other things. Compassion had long since vanished from Kloud’s mind, succeeding hesitancy and guilt.

“This mansion will be forever stained, corroding from the inside out as it did to me. Whoever decided join the dance of death as my equal will fall twice as far as any of the others, I swear it.”
Kloud’s lip twitched, followed almost instantly by an irritated jerk of his head. His fingers seemed to not be able to remain still, for they had gone too long without wringing someone’s neck. Stalking past the shattered glass that led out to the pool, he continued to be lost in frenzied, horrific thoughts. He completely ignored the study that wreaked of the acrid stench of burning, rotting flesh, and continued onward silently.

But how will it be done?
he thought to himself when, as if the demons of death were smiling down upon him, the idea

And the perpetrator
came to him.

Dahill stumbled in an ungainly fashion down the corridor, drawing closer to Kloud with each and every step. A bottle of whiskey flashed silently in his hands, the light bouncing off of the walls and casting long streaks across the flooring. Once or twice, Dahill fell into the walls, cursing in a slurred way each and every time. In his opposite hand, he held a cell phone that appeared to be attached to his ear. He yelled frantically into it at irregular intervals, before throwing it aside with a painful wail. Blood drenched his clothes, the salty and metallic aroma gliding through the air, tendrils of the tantalizing fragrance caressing Kloud’s cheeks and wrapping around his throat. Kloud felt his throat go dry, his eyes narrow, and his muscles tense, ready to spring.

From his pocket, Kloud drew a cigarette lighter, and waited. It did not take long for Dahill to realize that he was not alone within the corridor, and by that time it was already far too late.

“Uhhh, hey Youu! Have you seen Pim??!?? Someone snuck up on him with a knife. Wait . . . Those eyes! Wh-what are you doing!!!

Kloud rocketed through the air, coming down on Dahill effortlessly, driving his knees into his throat.

“You are going to feel every moment of this. YOU! DAHILL! You thought you could play my game? MY GAME! Think again, SSK was mine!!”
He roared, grabbing the bottle of alcohol away from the flailing Dahill. The man beneath Kloud screamed an intangible slur of pleads, but Kloud was deaf to them. He opened the bottle, and began to pour its contents all over Dahill; into his eyes, all over his chest, down his arms. Dahill screamed in pain, blood and green ooze gushing from his eyes like miniature fountains. Kloud felt bones snap under his weight, and distantly heard the gurgling breaths that ripped through the air even though they were being emitted from just below him. His face was a mask of stone, everything about his actions mechanical, robotic. His body was numb as he felt the stimulated heart beneath him continue to pulsate, knowing that that would be lasting for only seconds more.

Kloud brought the lighter down close to Dahill’s arm, flicked his thumb against the revolving end,

and watch as a single flame leapt to life, dancing in anticipation.

Kloud brought it down to the flesh of Dahill’s arm, and watched as it ignited upon contact with the alcohol. Dahil shrieked, the flames slowly consuming his arm in an inferno of silent flame. His arm shot into the air and slapped against the wall with great force, trying everything he could think of to extinguish the flames, but his efforts were to no avail. He howled in pain as Kloud continued, following suit with the opposite arm, then bringing the flamed down directly upon Dahill’s eyes, which immediately exploded in their sockets, nervous tissue and synapses becoming tangled in Kloud’s hair.

The screams of excrutiating pain filled the hallway, shaking the mansion from its foundations, and stirring all that resided within the walls. Dahill thrashed beneath the powerful hold of Kloud, and that all too familiar scent of burning flesh billowed upwards in plumes. Kloud watched in satisfaction as the skin began to blister, peel away, and become nothing more than smoldering ash. The veins in Dahill’s throat bulged, before bursting open all the way from his chin to the base of his throat. Blood shot up in geysers, and Kloud began to grow bored.

Eerie moans and high pitched gasps shook Dahill’s now visible vocal cords, and his body spasmed in perpetual rhythm. Several times, Dahill’s torso shot off the ground, and his arms slapped against the wall with such force that all the charred bones shattered and cracked, becoming no more than piles of shards and soot.

Kloud held the bottle of alcohol aloft once more, and poured it into Dahill’s mouth, watching intently as it flowed visibly through his esophagus in certain places, and shot outward in others. Shifting his position, the silent murderer lowered the lighter once more. With a swift jerk, another lone flame sprang to life, and, as it did, Kloud thrust the lighter into Dahill’s mouth before rolling off of him.

The effect was instantaneous:

Dahill’s throat erupted into flame, heated bursts of fire jutting upward from his opened throat in thick spirals. The fire shot out from his ears, nose, mouth, and eyes. His throat disintegrated, and the fire quickly consumed the rest of his corpse.

“Burn away. Reduce to nothing. Suffer for all eternity.”

Kloud turned from the charred remains of Dahill and began to slink away. Serpents of smoke followed him from above, sticking to the ceiling whilst scavenging for a means of escaping the house. It was then that Kloud spied the cell phone once more, and remembered the voice that had nearly deafened him during the plight of Pim Hel.

It had been Dahill’s voice
The realization pounded into Kloud like a sledgehammer.

Dahill had not killed SSK, but was trying to find someone about Pim Hel. The blood . . . It had come from the murder scene of Pim, not SSK. I have killed the wrong person, the impersonator is still roaming the mansion.

Kloud let fly a powerful punch that made a large indentation in the wall. He had been driven by revenge, and, in doing so, delivered a cruel fate to someone whose time should not have come so soon. He glanced over his shoulder at the bubbling, flame eaten carcass of Dahill. A maddened expression washed across Kloud’s face, and he once again bolted back down the hallway.

Dahill burned alive appendage by appendage.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:31 pm

Post by kloud1516 »

BridgesAndBallons
If elected, I promise that you will be safe.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by pacman281292 »

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! I'M REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT!!! PLEASE!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Oh, w/e. You are awesome, kloud!

3 to kloud.
If I deserve death, my death will be awesome... but painful D:
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:33 am

Post by raider8169 »

3 to kloud

I think everyone is just wondering when their turn will be.
kloud1516
kloud1516
Executioner
kloud1516
Executioner
Executioner

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:12 am

Post by kloud1516 »

I am happy that you think my death scenes are ok :D .
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:56 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Kloud=Executioner
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O