Mini Normal 2183 | Innocent Things | Game Over!

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2125 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2122, PlusJOYED wrote:i think i have a solve now

this is pretty speculative but nopoint saying "maf don't want to stall they want to elim townies" felt genuine to me. I think nopoint was annoyed as maf that he didnt get a mislim. This makes me think that he probably talked in maf chat about his frustration n1 and got some sort of resonance with maf. He'd probably want to push inactive maf slots to join a wagon otherwise. To me the other person most frusterated with inactivity day 1 was uwnd, so this kind of implicates him to me but the idea is a bit of a stretch.

uwnd's suggestion really pinged me. since uwnd knew I'd very likely shoot between gera and uwnd after noraa elim, he was very survivalistic for a VT suggesting that we elim gera and have me choose between andres and noraa: too much self-preservation for a VT imo.

therefore, my solve is nopoint/noraa/uwnd.
lol :facepalm:
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2126 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:32 am

Post by unwnd »

I don't think your solve makes sense from your perspective, Noraa is sitting at E-2(?) and I just make myself look like a goddamn fool if she flips scum. I'm willing to be a fool regardless and don't think Noraa is being dishonest in her discourse towards me nor the way she responded to my wall.
Stop
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2127 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2126, unwnd wrote:I don't think your solve makes sense from your perspective, Noraa is sitting at E-2(?) and I just make myself look like a goddamn fool if she flips scum. I'm willing to be a fool regardless and don't think Noraa is being dishonest in her discourse towards me nor the way she responded to my wall.
I think you are too soft towards emotional players. Noraa plays emotionally. As either alignment. And you’re giving that a pass and ignoring the obviously Scummy things that have happened with the slot.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2128 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:38 am

Post by Noraa »

Unwnd can read me better than anyone currently in this game. They won't listen to some dumb arguments unless they're scum.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #2129 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Just in case you want to know where that’s coming from. I sat down and read a few ISO’s of Noraa as both Scum and Town. I found other instances where players criticize her for being reactive, emotional, and prone to tunneling.

It’s also why I understand Flavor’s hesitance to call this 90% Scum. Hell, if I was behaving the same way, it’s probably because I’m Scum. But what’s pinging me the most is the insistence. It’s like there was a plan to try and push momentum against me. When it didn’t work, that’s when you see a change. It’s not a natural read progression. It’s not maybe you’re right about this or that, and yeah I might have seen that the wrong way. It’s like a flip switched, and I’m no longer the push.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2130 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2129, Andresvmb wrote:Just in case you want to know where that’s coming from. I sat down and read a few ISO’s of Noraa as both Scum and Town. I found other instances where players criticize her for being reactive, emotional, and prone to tunneling.
you expect me to believe this after you couldn't even figure out bm wasn't a cop in one game that you "read"
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2131 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:41 am

Post by unwnd »

That made me laugh, not in a 'haha you're wrong way' more like 'haha you got me figured me out'. I try to see the objectivity in games but as I said before, people aren't robots. I'm very attuned to emotions and believe that while we tell ourselves yes, this is a game, our emotions lead on more then we want them to. Is it not true that you got upset/annoyed at Noraa earlier? We're not in a room together and I can't see your face. I'm sure as you were typing towards Noraa it was mostly a blank expression but inside you let your contempt take the form of your words. This is basically me saying as objective as I want to be, I still see the tonal exchanges and put them in consideration.
Stop
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #2132 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2130, Noraa wrote:
In post 2129, Andresvmb wrote:Just in case you want to know where that’s coming from. I sat down and read a few ISO’s of Noraa as both Scum and Town. I found other instances where players criticize her for being reactive, emotional, and prone to tunneling.
you expect me to believe this after you couldn't even figure out bm wasn't a cop in one game that you "read"
Noraa if you don’t want me to interact with you, then you shouldn’t directly address me and quote my posts.

You don’t have to believe me. I can just direct you to the posts.

See:
viewtopic.php?p=12327460#p12327460
viewtopic.php?p=12330369#p12330369
viewtopic.php?p=12330425#p12330425

And in on the games you were Town that I looked through, The Golden Paradox made fun of you for tunneling other Town players (you were Town).
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #2133 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Andresvmb »

You think I did all that work in 5 minutes? Or do you actually believe that I looked through some of your games?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2134 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Noraa »

Maybe it was 10 minutes.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #2135 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2131, unwnd wrote:That made me laugh, not in a 'haha you're wrong way' more like 'haha you got me figured me out'. I try to see the objectivity in games but as I said before, people aren't robots. I'm very attuned to emotions and believe that while we tell ourselves yes, this is a game, our emotions lead on more then we want them to. Is it not true that you got upset/annoyed at Noraa earlier? We're not in a room together and I can't see your face. I'm sure as you were typing towards Noraa it was mostly a blank expression but inside you let your contempt take the form of your words. This is basically me saying as objective as I want to be, I still see the tonal exchanges and put them in consideration.
Yes, I was annoyed. But I really shouldn’t. I mean if Noraa is actually Scum, then what she’s doing meets the win criteria I guess and is somewhat valid. I get more upset at the disrespect, and this implied idea that filters through a lot of Noraa’s posts that no one else can make valid points, or that she can never be wrong.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2136 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Noraa »

Plus the emotional range of that scum game is nothing compared to here. Again, stop using my meta. You know nothing about me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2137 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2135, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2131, unwnd wrote:That made me laugh, not in a 'haha you're wrong way' more like 'haha you got me figured me out'. I try to see the objectivity in games but as I said before, people aren't robots. I'm very attuned to emotions and believe that while we tell ourselves yes, this is a game, our emotions lead on more then we want them to. Is it not true that you got upset/annoyed at Noraa earlier? We're not in a room together and I can't see your face. I'm sure as you were typing towards Noraa it was mostly a blank expression but inside you let your contempt take the form of your words. This is basically me saying as objective as I want to be, I still see the tonal exchanges and put them in consideration.
Yes, I was annoyed. But I really shouldn’t. I mean if Noraa is actually Scum, then what she’s doing meets the win criteria I guess and is somewhat valid. I get more upset at the disrespect, and this implied idea that filters through a lot of Noraa’s posts that no one else can make valid points, or that she can never be wrong.
lol and you like flavor. that's funny.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #2138 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2137, Noraa wrote:
In post 2135, Andresvmb wrote:
lol and you like flavor. that's funny.
Did I or did I not call out Flavor for the way they were interacting with you in your exchange?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2139 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2132, Andresvmb wrote:And in on the games you were Town that I looked through, The Golden Paradox made fun of you for tunneling other Town players (you were Town).
what's ur point huh? trying to tell me I'm tunneling town?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2140 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Noraa »

One last time, STOP USING MY META
YOU SUCK AT READING GAMES
I don't care if you think ur a meta expert if ur town. UR NOT.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #2141 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2139, Noraa wrote:
In post 2132, Andresvmb wrote:And in on the games you were Town that I looked through, The Golden Paradox made fun of you for tunneling other Town players (you were Town).
what's ur point huh? trying to tell me I'm tunneling town?
I’m not trying to tell you anything. You are tunneling Town. Whether you’re doing it as Town or Scum I don’t know for sure.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2142 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Noraa »

God fuck. Stop talking about me. No one doesn't know you think I'm scum so chill tf out.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2143 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Noraa »

This game is batshit insane and stupid as hell.
VOTE: Noraa

Vig andres. Worst case scenario, he's town. Doesn't matter. He effing deserves the shot anyways.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #2144 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2140, Noraa wrote:One last time, STOP USING MY META
YOU SUCK AT READING GAMES
I don't care if you think ur a meta expert if ur town. UR NOT.
Did I ever claim to be an expert? Or even good at the game?

What I was looking for is some validation from other players that I’m not insane. That the same way I’m perceiving your game play here somebody else spotted in another game. I don’t think meta is tremendously useful to figure out alignment unless you’ve played with someone like multiple, multiple times and you really can pick up on their idiosyncrasies. I am by no means claiming that I can. What I am claiming is that your statement, that you aren’t abrasive or combative as Scum, is clearly not true because others in games you were Scum have called you out on it. Whether they were right or wrong, or the behavior is the same across games, I can’t really know.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2145 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Noraa
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #2146 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Andresvmb »

@Mod I’ve held my tongue a lot but I am not really deserving of some of these reactions by Noraa. I haven’t been unfair, or particularly aggressive, and I’m being attacked in ways that I think go a little beyond the game.

I have a thick skin so I don’t really care, but it’s beginning to sour this experience and making it hard to play.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2147 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:00 am

Post by unwnd »

She literally was just hammered and is probably flipping town

What the fuck.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2148 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:01 am

Post by unwnd »

N_M has to be secretly a godfather of something seriously
Stop
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance

Post Post #2149 (ISO) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Well Noraa was just hammered so I guess that’s that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”