Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1675 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Ahsoka »

Note the threat of warning towards me, that's another discredit tactic.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1673, VP Baltar wrote:"Someone make a case on me" is something that is much more likely to come from a scum mindset ready to defend.
This is a misrep.

I don't care or not if anyone has a case, I was yet again, just stating a fact.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1677 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Ahsoka »

Handled this very poorly, VPB. Seems over defensive.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1678 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1661, Ahsoka wrote:@VPB - when I was scum, I had you dancing around constantly.
If this is what you said was bragging, this is absolutely not bragging.

I am stating a fact.

You have to turn this around because you accidentally town cased me when you thought I was Klyne.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1679 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1673, VP Baltar wrote:Calling it "political" because you're outside the core town alliance
What core town alliance?

I'm pretty sure the majority of players town read me, but have me in a weak POE.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1680 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Ahsoka »

Can't tell if this is fake or not by VPB, but he's coming after me poorly, so I'm going to let it happen, see what people do.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1681 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Ahsoka »

I have a weakness to AtE/emotion plays, but it seems like scum who's mad for being scum read for the wrong reasons.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1682 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:06 am

Post by Ahsoka »

Let's 1v1 then if we must. I just reread the area where he was trying to towncase Klyne who he apparently thought was a FL alt, agreeing with IV on why that was an accurate analysis, and then completely dropping it and moving past the subject when IV corrected VPB.

VOTE: VPB
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1683 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1670, VP Baltar wrote:I will push for your yeet immediately if you're going to make self meta defenses because it is scummy as fuck coming from you.
Keep in mind, VPB and I have played one game with each other.

This is a fake "coming from you".
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1684 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1683, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 1670, VP Baltar wrote:I will push for your yeet immediately if you're going to make self meta defenses because it is scummy as fuck coming from you.
Keep in mind, VPB and I have played one game with each other.

This is a fake "coming from you".
Also, he's using push threats against me, actively trying to keep me on the ground because I was starting to get seen as town.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1685 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Ahsoka »

Like, I don't believe I've been doing anything different than I normally do, and I've been pushing VBP as a Wolf for mulitple days now.

I start to have a little town block going with Bulge-IV, and he immediately started to discredit me.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1686 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:13 am

Post by Ahsoka »

Yeah, honestly, I just keep thinking it over, and I'm looking over both Bulge and IV's posts, and I'm kinda just town reading them both?

IV, that was you talking as Secret Tunnel in Ilicit Substances most of the time, right?
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1687 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Ahsoka »

VPB, Klyne, Clidd, Iamusername have all the remaining scum in it, I'm like going up to 80% positive.

I'm starting to think VPB/Klyne is too on the money, and VPB didn't start pushing me until I started town reading Bulge/IV, meaning I wasn't correct about Klyne probably because I wasn't a giant threat until I started getting town reads. In theory, wolves could think I might be hitting Mafia, and maybe VPB-Wolf legit thinks I am Mafia, but regardless, he twisted my words around to make it seem like I was bragging, and I initially believed him, like a "yeah, sounds like me", but I looked back at my posts, and I really don't think I was?

The only thing I brought up was when I had him dancing all around when I was scum. That's not me bragging, that's me explaining what gamestates have been like between him and I in the 1 game we have played together.

I also think his defense of Klyne as FL is the exact same defense that IV is using to explain why they're starting to town read me, and this 100% coincides with the timing of VPB flipping a switch.

My initial belief was that Mafia put 2 Wolves on that Day 2 list, and I'm not 100% sure on who the other wolf is. I'm beginning to think it's Iamusername or Clidd based on their neutral ground.

Klyne stated he thought I was town, IV seems like he's starting to lean town. VPB also was trying to threaten a push on me, and act like I wasn't a part of some "core town alliance" that I didn't even know there was one of those. I guess if I'm wrong on Bulge, they can be a wolf with VPB.

It would make sense why VPB is trying to move people onto me because it seemed like Bulge was going to get pushed for a second. Hmm. I still think Bulge is getting townier for me, but that's food for thought, and something I want to look into a bit more. Bulge can be my #2 town read instead of me having them on equal terms with IV.

VPB shaded me for some self meta, but like, actually, that's legit the best way to explain and show people that I am town. What other defense is out there? I think it's actually a rather strong reason, and VPB made the exact same reason when they thought I was Klyne.

This is me half writing up a case, half brainstorming while I ISO.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1688 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:35 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1682, Ahsoka wrote:Let's 1v1 then if we must. I just reread the area where he was trying to towncase Klyne who he apparently thought was a FL alt, agreeing with IV on why that was an accurate analysis, and then completely dropping it and moving past the subject when IV corrected VPB.

I was not town casing Klyne. Are you still drunk?

Also, it's funny you are calling me defensive when you're spamming the thread with AtE and cries about how you're being done dirty, when I haven't even made a real push on you.

I think you're most likely to be mafia, so you'll get dealt with in time. We are catching wolves today.

The more you spam and flail, the more obvious that is.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1689 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Ahsoka »

@VPB - How would you like me to prove that I am town? What defense would be acceptable for you?

Like, post game, what are your thoughts on how I should prove I am town, because I believe even if I am wrong on you, I am on the verge of a full game solve. I've already got 1 scum down (not just me, but yes, post game, I was correct in reading Murdercat as scum, and pushed them 2 days in a row.

Like, I just would have protected Murdercat on Day 2 and had us positioned better if I were Mafia with him. I'm literally the person that tells everyone exactly how to read me. I wrote a guide about my scum game.

Self Meta is literally what I do, and I do it correctly, and beneficially to every party out there, and frankly, this isn't even really debatable. I've gotten strong results, I don't misrep my Self-Meta, I can abuse it, sure, but you pushing like Self Meta is plain wrong is just a complete surface level comment, especially considering you made a post stating "it's scummy especially coming from you" when that's just a straight up lie, and it's not scummy. NAI maybe, but it surely isn't scummy.

I really don't like that post from you considering we have had 1 game together, so you saying "especially coming from you" implies like that's supposed to mean something when you have never seen my town game before now.

Frankly, I think that was an incredibly weak and overdefensive push on me, which is fine, I believe you are scum here, but if you are town, you are barking down the wrong tree, and you need to do something about it, not me here.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:41 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1688, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1682, Ahsoka wrote:Let's 1v1 then if we must. I just reread the area where he was trying to towncase Klyne who he apparently thought was a FL alt, agreeing with IV on why that was an accurate analysis, and then completely dropping it and moving past the subject when IV corrected VPB.

I was not town casing Klyne. Are you still drunk?

Also, it's funny you are calling me defensive when you're spamming the thread with AtE and cries about how you're being done dirty, when I haven't even made a real push on you.

I think you're most likely to be mafia, so you'll get dealt with in time. We are catching wolves today.

The more you spam and flail, the more obvious that is.
Show me one AtE, please.

Show me one flail, please.

I am talking a lot, sure, making a lot of posts, but I don't believe anyone would actively see this as flailing. That is another misrep. This entire post of yours is misrepping me. I have been specifically using facts, and my thoughts on the game, and I'm extremely calm here, and even took the time to write up larger posts because my brain was on, and I started diving into the game, so I knew I was going to be posting me.

You pushed an AtE, but there is almost no emotion in my posts, so that is why that is a misrep.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1691 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:42 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1688, VP Baltar wrote:you're spamming the thread with AtE and cries

I will await the examples of this.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1692 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1688, VP Baltar wrote: I think you're most likely to be mafia, so you'll get dealt with in time. We are catching wolves today.

In post 1670, VP Baltar wrote:
I will push for your yeet immediately if you're going to make self meta defenses because it is scummy as fuck coming from you.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1693 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:46 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1691, Ahsoka wrote:

Specifically on this last burst of posts since that was what you were referring to.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1694 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1626, VP Baltar wrote:It seems pretty unlikely that Klyne is mafia given that he was nominated on two days in a row and was on both mafia kills. I really hated his hammer yesterday, especially when I looked back. Both username and I were pressing murdercat to answer who the wolves are, since it is very likely mafia have figured it out. Then came along Klyne to end that day as fast as possible. That's exactly what I'd do if I was mafia in that situation and my partner wasn't doing the right thing and self hammering. But nomming yourself twice would be risky businesses. I could see once, but by D2 I'd assume wolves would have a decent idea on who the mafia is, so yeah.

I stand by my belief that Klyne!wolf could be the case here. Klyne's reads have been very bad from the start of the game, as were mine initially. The difference I see is that I adjusted as we went on and really starting to hone in on the scum. I'm not seeing that adjustment from Klyne...which is what town would do.
I'm not going to speculate on who Klyne is an alt of, but my assumption this game is the same as iv's: FlavorLeaf. Trying not to let that cloud my judgement too much, because I would absolutely think Flavor would be better than that.

Regardless, Klyne to me has pretty high equity as a wolf based upon this game alone. It would also make sense for the mafia to try to put their wolf suspects in the lim pool because you could then figure out effectively who those people are.

If Klyne WERE a wolf, that would likely mean mafia didn't bus at all D1. (realizing I forgot to mark DV town in that vote count, whoops). That could point to either reluctant mafia, or people who have been flaky this game. Ahoska's slot might fit that bill. Would also explain them being first on murdercat perhaps. That yeet was pretty much a lock from D2, so may as well get straight on the wagon and try to get the cred, even though Ahoska had nothing serious to do with that push that I recall. (I'd need to fact check myself on that,...working from memory here).

---

So yeah, if I'm working from the assumption that iv is town, then the final wolf HAS to be in Bulge or username. My gut says Bulge here, but I've also gathered his RL has been a bit crazy this month, so that gives me a little bit of pause. Bulge would make a decent amount of sense as a Klyne buddy, I think . I'd want to ISO them together and see how they've interacted. I'd want to do the same with username if we flipped klyne and he was a wolf.
I guess you were pushing a Wolf, but the bolded is what I was thinking was a town case. You specifically were thinking they could be town based on you thinking they were me, but IV made the exact same case correctly, which you immediately try to move on from right after this post.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:54 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1694, Ahsoka wrote:I guess you were pushing a Wolf, but the bolded is what I was thinking was a town case. You specifically were thinking they could be town based on you thinking they were me, but IV made the exact same case correctly, which you immediately try to move on from right after this post.
It's the exact opposite of what you're saying. I think Klyne is scummy, but I'm saying I was trying to check myself to not over scum read Flavor given our last game together. Obviously Klyne looks even worse now that I know that's not a factor. I've been saying pretty clearly he has high equity as a wolf.

You're so out to lunch on this argument.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:55 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1689, Ahsoka wrote:@VPB - How would you like me to prove that I am town? What defense would be acceptable for you?
Help me catch an actual wolf today. Because my son, I can tell you with absolute certainty that it's not me.
YOUR AD HERE

Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1697 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:55 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1691, Ahsoka wrote:

Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1698 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:56 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 1695, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1694, Ahsoka wrote:I guess you were pushing a Wolf, but the bolded is what I was thinking was a town case. You specifically were thinking they could be town based on you thinking they were me, but IV made the exact same case correctly, which you immediately try to move on from right after this post.
It's the exact opposite of what you're saying. I think Klyne is scummy, but I'm saying I was trying to check myself to not over scum read Flavor given our last game together. Obviously Klyne looks even worse now that I know that's not a factor. I've been saying pretty clearly he has high equity as a wolf.

You're so out to lunch on this argument.
I literally stated I was wrong on that post right before you posted.

Why is that the only thing you brought up, and why did you ignore trying to show examples of your misrepping of me?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1699 (ISO) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 5:58 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 1686, Ahsoka wrote:Yeah, honestly, I just keep thinking it over, and I'm looking over both Bulge and IV's posts, and I'm kinda just town reading them both?

IV, that was you talking as Secret Tunnel in Ilicit Substances most of the time, right?
NS made like 75% of the posts

I signed every single one of my posts essentially

Return to “Completed Open Games”