fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #3450 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:12 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3446, JacksonVirgo wrote:You say that if DGB is Town scum would have lolhammered by now, which is LAMIST and then you counter your own argument by saying one of you both has to be scum which contradicts the perspective with the first bit. If you think a mech-clear doesn't matter, you're flailing scum. Either you're scum trying to sacrifice yourself to make your buddy look better for tomorrow or you're flailing hoping one Town makes a mistake vote and your buddy takes advantage of that.
I don't counter it.

Out of DGB and I there HAS to be a scum. Otherwise this wagon would've went thru by now.
I know I am not scum. I also because of that know DGB is scum.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3451 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3447, JacksonVirgo wrote:This is a reach, there are many reasons why they might not be panicking.
no its not. I saw your (dumb) posts about how I could be scum and I started panicking and you hadn't even voted me. That was when I realized that a normal townie reaction IS precisely to panic because if you die, you lose the entire game for town.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #3452 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Why DGB is mechnically Town.
  • If a protective were to claim, Roleblocker would be a scum-claim yet there is no protective meaning that Roleblocker makes perfect sense as the "protective" and also weakening the powers of the Masons pre-claim.
  • Claiming Roleblocker D2 is almost never coming from a scum!Roleblocker. And in the case of a bus, why would scum no-kill or claim Roleblocker knowing that one either ALREADY EXISTS and blocked their buddy or a protective exists and claiming roleblocker destroys the utility for their role and also creates a 1v1 with the Town PR.
  • What Monrangal said, a gambit there from that early on is so impractical it's likely never even a possibility to begin with. They would have needed there be no protective/roleblocker, somehow a reason for Town to think that it's happened via a Town/Scum interaction (aka roleblock) and then claim the perfect role in order to fit into the PR claims that haven't even happened yet. The ONLY advocation for scum!DGB is they killed Toogoloo N1 alongside myself and that's just stupid.
In other words. Anyone within Infinity/MarkyPoo/Noraa should know the other two are scum. And Noraa is almost confirmed scum at this point meaning Mark/Infinity are at a TvS.
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3453 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3451, Noraa wrote:
In post 3447, JacksonVirgo wrote:This is a reach, there are many reasons why they might not be panicking.
no its not. I saw your (dumb) posts about how I could be scum and I started panicking and you hadn't even voted me. That was when I realized that a normal townie reaction IS precisely to panic because if you die, you lose the entire game for town.
You should know how badly I react to discrediting and you, my friend, are doing this right now. I do not care how YOU react to situations, not everyone is you.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3454 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Noraa. Do you think DGB is a scum roleblocker or just scum from your perspective.

wiki // GTKAS
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3455 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:18 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I don't want to lose to scum!noraa here, but her play from the beginning has made no sense from scum.

JV: if you're town, noraa voting DGB here as scum makes no sense because she knows you will vote for her over DGB.

Maybe scum have some setup info, but the thing is a protective is not a cc for a roleblocker. And DGB had time to plan out its specific claim.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3456 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:24 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3455, Infinity 324 wrote:I don't want to lose to scum!noraa here, but her play from the beginning has made no sense from scum.

JV: if you're town, noraa voting DGB here as scum makes no sense because she knows you will vote for her over DGB.

Maybe scum have some setup info, but the thing is a protective is not a cc for a roleblocker. And DGB had time to plan out its specific claim.
Noraa keeps flexing on how they're TR'd as scum a lot so that read is relatively weak, even to Noraa's standards. As I said, I feel Noraa is trying to sacrifice themselves to either save their buddy or trying to make it seem like they're trying to save them going into the next LYLO where I probably die. Also WIFOM statements like that I don't really follow, especially in LYLO. I would also like to add to my list that if scum were planning on bussing, they WOULD have had a plan from the day-start and vote early but instead they just didn't even though it was almost certain they either had an agenda (if scum) or a possible red-check as Town. Also protective is a cc for a Town Roleblocker. There's no way both exist in a setup as both Town. Town would have no need for it and scum would, thus it's a cc as Roleblocker would be a scum role. Also informed scum doesn't make much sense in this setup I don't think

wiki // GTKAS
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3457 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:29 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

If you think roleblocker is a cc for a protective, then 1-shot BP certainly isn't. DGB could've picked a claim based on what town claimed.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3458 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3457, Infinity 324 wrote:If you think roleblocker is a cc for a protective, then 1-shot BP certainly isn't. DGB could've picked a claim based on what town claimed.
1-shot BP? Don't follow

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3459 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I don't fully remember when DGB claimed, but if it was in the mass-claim we specifically told protectives to not claim so they would have no idea if one existed.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3460 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:33 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

If DGB is scum here, I'll put the loss completely on my own shoulders. I am that confident that they're Town here, every single thing is pointing towards them being Town.

wiki // GTKAS
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3461 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Yeah that's true. Scum definitely could've done setup spec based on their PRs though.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3462 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:36 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3461, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah that's true. Scum definitely could've done setup spec based on their PRs though.
I don't really appreciate WIFOM discussions as they're unreliable as I've said. Also what roles would have led them to think Town had no protectives, no roleblockers and no roles that block kills etc.

It would have to cover the whole 9 yards, which probably never happens in a setup. Especially with masons.

wiki // GTKAS
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3463 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3454, JacksonVirgo wrote:Noraa. Do you think DGB is a scum roleblocker or just scum from your perspective.
if DGB is scum, they're a goon most likely.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3464 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3456, JacksonVirgo wrote:Noraa keeps flexing on how they're TR'd as scum a lot so that read is relatively weak, even to Noraa's standards.
No not really. sometimes I don't even offer reasons why I'm town.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3465 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:39 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3460, JacksonVirgo wrote:If DGB is scum here, I'll put the loss completely on my own shoulders. I am that confident that they're Town here, every single thing is pointing towards them being Town.
not everything. only mech.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3466 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Noraa »

I am town and very obviously so. One of DGB and me has to be scum bc DGB hasn't been hammered. The choice is pretty diddly darn simple.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3467 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 3462, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 3461, Infinity 324 wrote:Yeah that's true. Scum definitely could've done setup spec based on their PRs though.
I don't really appreciate WIFOM discussions as they're unreliable as I've said. Also what roles would have led them to think Town had no protectives, no roleblockers and no roles that block kills etc.

It would have to cover the whole 9 yards, which probably never happens in a setup. Especially with masons.
I really don't think gated roleblocker is a cc to almost any protective, even in a normal it'd be fine but we're in a theme. It's like detective and role watcher.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3468 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:41 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3466, Noraa wrote:I am town and very obviously so. One of DGB and me has to be scum bc DGB hasn't been hammered. The choice is pretty diddly darn simple.
I don't appreciate the LAMIST here, and DGB is Town meaning you're scum in this 1v1

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3469 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3467, Infinity 324 wrote:

I really don't think gated roleblocker is a cc to almost any protective, even in a normal it'd be fine but we're in a theme. It's like detective and role watcher.
I am not saying a protective counter-claims a protective. I am saying that neither can be Town together, and thus they're countering claims and thus if both claim one is scum.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3470 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3469, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 3467, Infinity 324 wrote:

I am not saying a protective counter-claims a roleblocker. I am saying that neither can be Town together, and thus they're countering claims and thus if both claim one is scum.
EBWOP

wiki // GTKAS
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3471 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

JV can you out your info already I don't feel like putting effort into solving when I don't have full info

PEdit: that's just not true though? Town can have multiple investigatives (and do in this game), why doesn't multiple protectives make sense? I've seen doctor + 1-shot BP before, doctor + 2-shot RB really doesn't seem that insane. Even if I'm wrong, if scum believed that it was believable to have doctor + rb then that's all that matters.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3472 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3468, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 3466, Noraa wrote:I am town and very obviously so. One of DGB and me has to be scum bc DGB hasn't been hammered. The choice is pretty diddly darn simple.
I don't appreciate the LAMIST here, and DGB is Town meaning you're scum in this 1v1
If I am wrong, I lose the entire game for town. Wdym with this nonsense?????
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3473 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

@Infinity. We have a double Mason++ as our main investigatives, no protectives don't make much sense neither does a full-protective that can camp on them. A Roleblocker would be a counter to a Protective/Masonry setup, and I doubt that both scum and town have roleblockers and I doubt in THIS SETUP, I don't care about other setups, that there's a roleblocker/doctor/Night specific JOAT/PGO/Mason with Tracker and RC/Mason with Motion detector. That's too much power for Town.

Noraa quit misrepping me I swear to god I will start throwing hands. I said if we lose this game because scum!DGB I will take responsibility for it, not if I am wrong I lose the game. And infinity I am a night specific 2-ability JOAT of sorts, Momrangal saw my D1 crumb and asked me about it yestergame. My abilities are all semi-negative utility. N1 Vigilante shot on Toogoloo. N2 Weak Visitor check on DGB. I'm a wildlife hunter as my flavour if that matters at all, I tried making it obvious I was one after Momrangal called me out as to scare scum into thinking I had a Watcher shot on Momrangal or something but it failed. I checked them to stop my paranoia that it was a gambit and if so, check if I fell in their pocket, and that's why I was trying to solve if they were a scum roleblocker with such audacity without claiming, as if I claimed scum may claim protective as to secure an easy elim or two, but if they are Scum roleblocker my result may be wack but for now, they're almost confirmed Town to me as I would be dead otherwise and scum roleblocker doesn't make much sense at all given my setup spec many times. That's why I am so insistent on them being Town + every other mechanical reasonings fits for them being Town over a scum roleblocker. Noraa is literally scum here, they're just constantly making strawman arguments to attack those that disagree with their agenda.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3474 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 3:12 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Yesterday I was trying to get ALL claims so I could then claim but Noraa quick-hammered which fucked that all up. I'll go find my softs now

wiki // GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”