fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3594, JacksonVirgo wrote:Where did Watcher come from? did you just slip.
I dont know and no that was not a fucking scumslip.
my point is that ascetic cancels out everything except vig. It makes sense that the ascetic goon claims RBer. It cancels out all investigations and can only be caught be a watcher or killed by vig.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

DGB I don't need these comments from you, I get it they're scum to you. You are scum to them. This is public knowledge I am trying to solve and this is actually frustrating the hell out of me
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:16 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 3600, Noraa wrote:
In post 3594, JacksonVirgo wrote:Where did Watcher come from? did you just slip.
my point is that ascetic cancels out everything except vig. It makes sense that the ascetic goon claims RBer. It cancels out all investigations and can only be caught be a watcher or killed by vig.
I never said scum-slip. I just said slip. I was lowkey hoping you were gonna claim Watcher here lmfaoo

wiki // GTKAS
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:17 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3599, JacksonVirgo wrote:MAKE YOUR CASE ON MARK. I don't really care about anything else you are constantly posting so much shit when you can stop wasting time and just make the goddamn case.

If you expect me to eliminate the one person that has a clear + mechanical reasons to be Town you're insane.
gah why are you so frustrating?
Im about to go sleep. Don't even know why I bothered reasoning with you. You're just tunneled as hell and I think this is a town loss 100% and solely because of you.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:18 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3602, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 3600, Noraa wrote:
I never said scum-slip. I just said slip. I was lowkey hoping you were gonna claim Watcher here lmfaoo
no I'm not a fucking pr otherwise I would've outed long ago.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 3601, JacksonVirgo wrote:This is public knowledge I am trying to solve and this is actually frustrating the hell out of me
wtf do u mean?
ur trying to tunnel is a much more accurate description.
You literally refute every point I make before I even get to say shit about them.
"DGB is mech clear therefore no argument u make matters"
thats been ur stance all night and its stupid as hell.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Noraa »

I am so much more frustrated than you and you aren't even listening to me.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Sorry JV, I kinda want to lim DGB without you and find the partner tomorrow.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Noraa »

If we lose this game, it is your fault. I'm going to sleep and I'm not casing anyone until I feel like it again. If you decide to stupidly vote me out today, its entirely on you because I've been efforting and providing reasons.

My thought process has been transparent and towny.

I haven't thought twice about survival and this is hands down too far out of my scum range.

You don't see it not are you willing to untunnel. We will talk postgame or when you stop tunneling.

G'night.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by Noraa »

I'm sorry that went too far. I love you Jacko but you are frustrating me way too much rn. I'll case DGB and Mark tomorrow.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I’m giving this game a break for a while. Sorry for getting heated

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Look at it from my perspective though, everyone attacking who I have cleared and have thought of like a mason buddy since like D3. I always hate endgame

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:41 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I've cleared my head I think

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:44 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I'm going to say this as blunt as I can, if you take it as an insult then I apologize but I'm not going to beat around the bush as this is my thoughts. If anyone expects me to eliminate my clear simply because you have a conspiracy theory that they're an Ascetic just because an Ascetic would fit thematically you are literally insane. Actually, I just remembered that the Motion Detector got a positive result on them, meaning they simply aren't.

wiki // GTKAS
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:55 pm

Post by Marky Mark »

Morning all :)

I swear at this point, you are just waiting for me to go to bed so that you can churn out ~10 pages in my absence :P

I'm just about to tune in to virtual church (does this count as LAMIST?) but will catch up etc afterwards
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 11:59 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Howdy Mark I was starting to get lonely, just a forewarning the thread turned to shit near the end

wiki // GTKAS
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Right, I've had a bit of a read up - the weak visitor claim from JV is certainly a plot twist :O

The DGB/JV Theory

-The weak visitor claim cements the strong associatives between JV and DGB
--I had already explained that if DGB is scum then JV is the likely partner and claimed the N1 vig to explain away the kill on toog, as the alternative is that they No-Killed N1
--But now, added to this, if DGB is scum then they would have to be asetic or JV is lying about their visitor night action
--Looking the other way around, if JV is scum then DGB is probably scum too because otherwise why would JV fight so hard to save a townie in ELO?

-/ are JV trying to keep their options open for an elim or me or infin today, despite the general consensus seeming to be that either Noraa or DGB is scum. This logic only makes sense if JV feels there is a feasible chance of me and infin being the scumteam, which isn't really a vibe I'm getting from them.

-I can see how JV might feel that Noraa was stretching a bit over DGB not mentioning the gating of its RB role in as that particular post was relating to the nature of their RB action, but in a more general sense it is weird that they didn't mention the gated side of it until after it came into effect. This has very similar overtones of Flavour Leaf magically reinventing his FN fakeclaim in the recent Bending mini, which 4/5 of the current plist will remember.

The Noraa + 1 other theory

-As others have said, the unvote in is odd if Noraa believes that DGB must be scum
-I get the flip-flopping of reads in ELO as it is natural to be a little bit paranoid, but repeatedly using Mom's reads as a crutch without justifying them with their own logic is sus here. If you SR me Noraa then why not make a quick 2 minute case with a couple of rough bullet points, so that the rest of the town can decide whether they think you have a point, and I can respond to you? :) I mean, based on my not-too-great townplay this game, I could literally make a case on myself in 2 minutes, so it ought not to be too hard for someone who allegedly thinks that I am scum :P

Key questions

I'm gonna mull over these, but please feel free to chip in:
-Why does JV sit on the weak visitor info until today?
-Why does DGB neglect to mention the gated aspect of her role until after the event?
- sets out JV's theory on why DGB can't be scum due to setup spec. I need to go back over this and fathom how reasonable this seems
-I think we can all agree that scum either no-killed N2 or cross-killed flea to make sure the PGO did its work but which theory does this fact make more sense with?
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:43 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Spotted this gem when catching up too :lol:
In post 3441, Noraa wrote:
In post 3431, Marky Mark wrote:The quickhammer was v sus at the end of yesterday from Noraa, but I was still slightly leaning towards DGB/JV being the solve, especially as JV seemed to overeact somewhat when I raised the theory yesterday. After seeing Noraa try to sheep Mom to push DGB/me today rather than owning her suspicions, I am less sure of myself.
good. handing out free town passes is a very bad scum strategy.
Lolwhat? Are you trying to shade me here for saying that you quickhammering yesterday is sus?
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:50 am

Post by Marky Mark »

My current thoughts on SRs and probable scumteams

So DGB makes a very good point that people do seem to have a tendency to look past Noraa's sus behaviour. Noraa is definitely a very cutesy player (and I like that about her!) but she is also very capable, which is why I can ABSOLUTELY see the quickhammer yesterday as coming from scum as her cutesy persona gives her more license to get away with it

If Noraa hadn't quickhammered yesterday, I would've voted DGB by now, as that theory makes way more sense to me in terms of fitting the facts of the game (eg, consider infin's excellent point of the risk of scum!noraa no-killing n2 - the only player who benefits from no-killing n2 is the claimed RB, as they can then use this to paint a guilty on someone who they know is town).

As it stands, I am bamboozled. This discussion is healthy though so we should definitely let it run its course before putting votes down anywhere. In particular, I am keen to think thorough the setup spec stuff more and also hear from JV and DGB on why they late-claimed their full roles.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Marky Mark »

Tbqh I'm leaning slightly towards DGB/JV being the solve because it just seems so risky for a noraa + 1 other to no kill N2 and hope that DGB targets someone that they can then frame. If Noraa is town here, they have made this choice significantly harder because I will be kicking myself if I don't vote someone who openly quickhammered yesterday and they turn out to be scum.
Marky Mark
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Marky Mark
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 3:17 am

Post by Marky Mark »

@JV - I've been thinking through some of your setup spec logic -> Some of it makes sense, but a fair chunk may sense fypov if you are town here, but doesn't hold up when looking at it as a third party as I don't know that you are town, and hence cannot rely on your vig claim being legit. I've added some thoughts below - let me know what you think :)
In post 3452, JacksonVirgo wrote:Why DGB is mechnically Town.
  • If a protective were to claim, Roleblocker would be a scum-claim yet there is no protective meaning that Roleblocker makes perfect sense as the "protective" and also weakening the powers of the Masons pre-claim.
    I agree that there is an element of risk to this - due to the order that people claimed in, there was a low chance of a RB CC from another player as most people had claimed iirc, but yeah if there was a doc that had claimed VT then this would not be a direct CC but would put DGB in hot water

• Claiming Roleblocker D2 is almost never coming from a scum!Roleblocker. And in the case of a bus, why would scum no-kill or claim Roleblocker knowing that one either ALREADY EXISTS and blocked their buddy or a protective exists and claiming roleblocker destroys the utility for their role and also creates a 1v1 with the Town PR.
    FMPOV, if DGB is scum then it is likely with you, so this doesn't hold up as if you NKed pig then there is no missing kill

• What Monrangal said, a gambit there from that early on is so impractical it's likely never even a possibility to begin with. They would have needed there be no protective/roleblocker, somehow a reason for Town to think that it's happened via a Town/Scum interaction (aka roleblock) and then claim the perfect role in order to fit into the PR claims that haven't even happened yet. The ONLY advocation for scum!DGB is they killed Toogoloo N1 alongside myself and that's just stupid.
    Again, fmpov, they do not need to have cross-killed toog if you are scum with them and NKed toog then fakeclaimed vig to explain it

As a sidenote, if you and DGB are town here then that is 6 TPRs of 10 townies, which seems like a lot. Is 6 TPRs common in mini themes? I haven't played enough to know how realistic that is
In other words. Anyone within Infinity/MarkyPoo/Noraa should know the other two are scum. And Noraa is almost confirmed scum at this point meaning Mark/Infinity are at a TvS.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I am working on my case. Give me a couple of hours.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:11 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I got this, Yellowstone family.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no, I GOT this.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

mine
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”