MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3925 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3922, mastina wrote:
In post 3919, MathBlade wrote:Mastina link me to a read wall you did this game please?
MathBlade I literally replaced into this game literally one day before you did, I never made one because I was at a stage in the game where it wasn't something I really needed to do.

When I replaced in early into D3, I was asked to start reading from the beginning of that day--I ask you to do the same since if you read from the start of D3, you'll have the exact same frame of reference I had when replacing in.

D3 is, all things considered, fairly short: it's 23 pages in total, and I wasn't playing for the first seven of them--I was in the game for a grand total of 16 pages, and read and was a part of 23 pages. (I did not get to contribute at all D4 because they speedwagoned the guilty without giving me a chance to post, tho I don't blame them since it was a guilty, I wasn't going to get nightkilled, and I didn't have anything critical to share.)

So if you read from D3, you'll be reading from the exact same spot I was, and when you go to page eight of those 23, you'll see my conclusions from the beginning of D3 and see how they line up.
Omg finally a smaller place to look despite asking for two days. You get my I ain’t voting you today because I can play with you pass today. Thank you!
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3926 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3922, mastina wrote:
In post 3919, MathBlade wrote:Mastina link me to a read wall you did this game please?
MathBlade I literally replaced into this game literally one day before you did, I never made one because I was at a stage in the game where it wasn't something I really needed to do.

When I replaced in early into D3, I was asked to start reading from the beginning of that day--I ask you to do the same since if you read from the start of D3, you'll have the exact same frame of reference I had when replacing in.

D3 is, all things considered, fairly short: it's 23 pages in total, and I wasn't playing for the first seven of them--I was in the game for a grand total of 16 pages, and read and was a part of 23 pages. (I did not get to contribute at all D4 because they speedwagoned the guilty without giving me a chance to post, tho I don't blame them since it was a guilty, I wasn't going to get nightkilled, and I didn't have anything critical to share.)

So if you read from D3, you'll be reading from the exact same spot I was, and when you go to page eight of those 23, you'll see my conclusions from the beginning of D3 and see how they line up.
In post 3924, mastina wrote:Oh actually I did make readslists, nevermind.
But, no, MathBlade, not going to link them, because I want you to read from the beginning of D3, and then encounter my readslists to compare them to yours.
Basically, MathBlade: I want you to start at the spot I did, and then you'll have nearly identical info to what I had. (You'll have an extra two scumflips and an extra townflip than I had as I did not have Flea/Blitzo/outworldER info, but otherwise, you'll have access to the exact same info and resources I had available to me.)

I genuinely feel that you starting at the same spot I did, and then seeing what I did at that spot when you get to it eight pages later, will do more than anything else for you in reading me. Because I've read nothing from D1, and nothing from D2, aside from having done some brief rudimentary basic vca and doing an iso or two (e.g. having iso'd Flea).
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3927 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Mastina my gut is telling me my prior clear of WinXP was bad.
Or really anyone? Is this a bad gut feeling? I am kinda wondering if WinXP picked electrical hoping to be alone based on someone’s day play then got all sad someone showed up. They also told me to say something if they died that made no sense to me so I am all kinds of confused. Kinda doesn’t jive with their open today saying they fake claimed. If they knew they were fake claiming and I saw that why would they expect me to follow what they said?

Is it possible he knew he wouldn’t die and it was filler?

Mod Edited for pronouns. Please try to use correct pronouns. -Shea
Last edited by Thestatusquo on Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3928 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:54 pm

Post by mastina »

Also, since the game ended:
The reason that I said all of BM, Pooky, and MURDERCAT were suspicious for not voting Bell this game is that Bell this game was similar to Bell in Pooky v FL, thus, they should've known Bell was scum here.

Granted, admittedly, I think the math between the Bell flip in that game and this game is 12ish hours, with this game being 12 hours later--but that's still 12 hours where BM (who may have known Bell was scum already if he had access to the spoiled thread at the time, should probably check that), Pooky, and MURDERCAT should've all known that Bell's similar play in this game meant he was scum here, yet all three were off the wagon.

Obviously, there's a maximum of one scum in them now.
But I DO think the final scum IS one of them.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3929 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3927, MathBlade wrote:Mastina my gut is telling me my prior clear of WinXP was bad.
It's possible, but it's unlikely--for WindowsXP to be scum, scum would've needed for one of their sabotages to not have been used.

Flea sabotaged two nights--one night was you, and WindowsXP I believe claimed the other. I should probably go double-check that, but that's what I have in my memory at least.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3930 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Thanks Shea my bad! Pronouns are important to me as well I am just sleepy but wanted to catch day open. Mastina I am intentionally not responding to reads until I read tomorrow after work to try not to be biased/influenced too much. This is very appreciated though.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3931 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:58 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

We should be no limming regardless to give a larger pool of players a chance to finish tasks. Also I'd like to potentially have this task completed :lol: since we're in evens

I also would like to note I attempted to resubmit my electrical task after blitzo died... it didnt work :lol:

My PoE i'll explain more in the night chat. Everyone who was in Admin the night where outworld outted his target is clear. Please claim if you were in admin, my memory is failing me.

let's actually get a list of where people are going tonight. I will be staying in electrical I think. Just so that it's consistent. I'd like mathblade with me. I think that duo is safe. we can build other rooms around this too.

I still think Pooky is town here. Pooky doesn't make himself have a shitty post restriction. and I mean that, he'd get way too frustrated with it :lol:

Kinda dont have much to say anymore?

Checklist before we hammer no lim:

Claim rooms we visited last night
Claim rooms we are going to tonight
Perhaps out reads
Claim who was in Admin the night that OWER claimed they were roleblocking blitzo.

haha fuck this task for real. I can do 100 words easy but 300 is such a fucking chore. i just hope we can win this game with tasks :lol: if we get to 5 way we should hardclaim everything and move as a unit btw.
What does your task entail if its not just blue text MathBlade? Can't you just do an easy copypaste to make your post correct? Like it feels pretty easy to just surround a post with tags, you insinuated its harder than just that?

fr tho lets NOT lim today. if we miss thats one less town to have buffering a potential double kill.
Also none of that "hiding" stuff within PTs. Someone did that in admin the other day, I'm not down with that. Claim your presence as soon as you can tonight.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3932 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3468, WindowsXP wrote:My task got sabotaged in admin or smthiny n1 i think ? Tryna make sense of this stuff.
Yup, WindowsXP claimed sabotaged N1.

And I believe you're the N2 sabotage, yes, MathBlade?

So it's possible WindowsXP is the final scum who lied about being sabotaged.

But I wouldn't call it probable. I'd call it incredibly improbable. Not utterly impossible, because this is a soft-clear not a hard-clear, but enough to make WindowsXP be incredibly unlikely to be scum.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3933 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3932, mastina wrote:
In post 3468, WindowsXP wrote:My task got sabotaged in admin or smthiny n1 i think ? Tryna make sense of this stuff.

But I wouldn't call it probable. I'd call it incredibly improbable. Not utterly impossible, because this is a soft-clear not a hard-clear, but enough to make WindowsXP be incredibly unlikely to be scum.
Thanks for the double check on that. Then it’s just my annoyance I am scumreading them for which is a bad reason. I also hate no elims on principle.

Gonna take a bit for me to trust Windows’s plan and think it through. I find it really hard to just sheep someone outright lying here. If scum don’t multitask they could have easily sent Flea to do the kill and WinXP claim sabotaged for cred. Kinda wanna see him town it up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3934 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Nope nevermind that’s stupid. Flea would have to do the kill N1 and scum had a goon. That’s stupid.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #3935 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:10 pm

Post by xRECKONERx »

VOTE: NO LIM
green shirt thursdays
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3936 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Can we at least give me a few irl days to try to catch up on this game and not rapid no elim please?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
WindowsXP
WindowsXP
Goon
WindowsXP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3937 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by WindowsXP »

No. I was sabotaged BOTH nights. That's why I believed mathblade cc'd me. I said as much on a previous day.
However i think that the last scum is potentially another task blocker(2 makes sense for balance to slow down town tasks enough to prevent task victory while making sure a d1 task roleblocker lim doesnt let town just NL and win with tasks)

Night 1: sabo
Night 2: sabo
Night 3: no sabo(blitzo roleblocked here)
Night 4: no clue yet

note that blitzo was in both rooms I was in at the time AND knew which task I needed. so they were tailing me in order to know whether i was doing a task or not, or perhaps hoping to catch me alone.
we limmed 3 scum within the first 4 days. That's not normally expected in setup building.(i.e. a fringe case where u just let the alignmnet have the advantage)
Assuming mathblade is telling the truth here because it makes sense with balance. If they're lying, town wins anyways cause we get tasks done. Basically they're clear until uh... we win? lol
My gut reaction when i saw them claimed sabo'd task was to think they were scum because i was sabo'd both nights it was possible. Basically, both Math and I are clear here.
I forget, but did your task gets sabotaged on n2?

And mathblade, please read my slot properly lol We were alone in the room.

Also I'm seeing a distinct lack of claiming where people were last night. Please do so.

Speculating that my slot is scum is not productive - I made a mistake on flea but my reads do show that I was converging there subconsiously. I had a wrong assumption about 1 play that I respected as a town play. I was wrong.

Again, we need to:
Choose rooms(room sabo seems out of the question now. Even if scum have a JOAT they need to use that on task sabotage or else they lose)
Claim previous rooms
Claim who was in admin n3(please. those ppl are clear bc blitzo got roleblocked and i confirm that they didnt just no kill via my lack of sabotage. I forget who was there)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3938 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:18 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3937, WindowsXP wrote:I forget, but did your task gets sabotaged on n2?
No, my first task was already completed upon replacing in and my second task required two days to complete and for me to remain in the reactor the entire time. I got confirmation that my second task was completed so I was not sabo'd N2 or N3. (I was also alone N3 and N4 in the reactor given nobody talked to me either night.)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3939 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3937, WindowsXP wrote:

No. I was sabotaged BOTH nights. That's why I believed mathblade cc'd me. I said as much on a previous day.
However i think that the last scum is potentially another task blocker(2 makes sense for balance to slow down town tasks enough to prevent task victory while making sure a d1 task roleblocker lim doesnt let town just NL and win with tasks)

Night 1: sabo
Night 2: sabo
Night 3: no sabo(blitzo roleblocked here)
Night 4: no clue yet

note that blitzo was in both rooms I was in at the time AND knew which task I needed. so they were tailing me in order to know whether i was doing a task or not, or perhaps hoping to catch me alone.
we limmed 3 scum within the first 4 days. That's not normally expected in setup building.(i.e. a fringe case where u just let the alignmnet have the advantage)
Assuming mathblade is telling the truth here because it makes sense with balance. If they're lying, town wins anyways cause we get tasks done. Basically they're clear until uh... we win? lol
My gut reaction when i saw them claimed sabo'd task was to think they were scum because i was sabo'd both nights it was possible. Basically, both Math and I are clear here.
I forget, but did your task gets sabotaged on n2?

And mathblade, please read my slot properly lol We were alone in the room.

Also I'm seeing a distinct lack of claiming where people were last night. Please do so.

Speculating that my slot is scum is not productive - I made a mistake on flea but my reads do show that I was converging there subconsiously. I had a wrong assumption about 1 play that I respected as a town play. I was wrong.

Again, we need to:
Choose rooms(room sabo seems out of the question now. Even if scum have a JOAT they need to use that on task sabotage or else they lose)
Claim previous rooms
Claim who was in admin n3(please. those ppl are clear bc blitzo got roleblocked and i confirm that they didnt just no kill via my lack of sabotage. I forget who was there)
I don’t know when. I just got my task list which had one task which was sabotaged. I assume it’s when Titus claimed it and she started the blue task and then whenever she submitted it had to have been told then based on the rules. I went to the room Titus was asked to in thread as I didn’t want to derail things having no clue what is going on. Then went back to pick up my electrical task when I met you last night WinXP
GTKAS -- MathBlade
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3940 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:25 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3849, OutWorldER wrote:Leaving [Pooky, Cakez, TGP/Mastina, Reck, Windows] as the final PoE. Of them, my biggest SR's are on Pooky/Mastina. I have a TR on Windows and Mastina/Reck are kinda null for me.
For the record from this I'd assume that one of Pooky/me/Reck was the roleblock last night.

If Pooky was roleblocked, I'd say the last scum is MURDERCAT.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3941 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:31 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3850, OutWorldER wrote:Cakez/Reck, woops.
*Pooky/me/Reck/SirCakez as rb target possibilities.

I don't think OutworldER roleblocked Reck--why would OutworldER roleblock the player he was in a PT with? (From what I gather, OutworldER was with Reck last night? Was there anyone else there with them?)

So Pooky/me/SirCakez most likely. And given the most suspicious, it'd be Pooky/me probably.

If OutWorldER blocked Pooky, then Pooky would be clear and I'd be pretty damn sure the scum was MURDERCAT.

So given the chance Pooky might be cleared, I feel like I should do this:
VOTE: MURDERCAT
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3942 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:34 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3862, OutWorldER wrote:It's part of why I SR Pooky so heavily since he was also pushing up Titus D2.
In post 3869, OutWorldER wrote:I think it's really just between Pooky/Mastina at this point for final scum.
This does sound like a block on Pooky to me.

So if Pooky was blocked, then yes I do think last scum is MURDERCAT.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #3943 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:40 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Murdercat's a bad vote based on the Flea interactions.
Windows XP wrote:Claim who was in admin n3(please. those ppl are clear bc blitzo got roleblocked and i confirm that they didnt just no kill via my lack of sabotage. I forget who was there)
How does Blitzo being roleblocked clear the Admin room?
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #3944 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 3891, MathBlade wrote:In Among Us scum can marinate players to make them feel trusted.
Speaking of Among Us mechanics:
Task wins are boring; winning by ejecting the last scum is far more entertaining.

Also, in this specific game...if there is indeed a scum sabotager remaining, we may, possibly, never be able to win on tasks if they keep repeatedly sabotaging the few town who haven't completed their tasks.

Granted, it's not a surefire thing.

But I personally would rather we yeet the last scum rather than rely on a task win which may not even be possible. (I imagine it is, because I imagine that even if the last scum can indeed repeatedly sabotage town, there's a tradeoff of some sort.)

But in hindsight I realize that unless I was roleblocked (which would make me conftown, obv), I lack the clout to push for that. (I read my posts and in hindsight realized they were less town than I originally thought they were. They're not terrible, but they're not great, and it'd be ridiculously easy for it to indeed be my scumgame. Ah well. Not much I can do about it anyway since I think the game pretty much is autowin right now, with only one scum left alive.)
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3945 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3933, MathBlade wrote:

Thanks for the double check on that. Then it’s just my annoyance I am scumreading them for which is a bad reason. I also hate no elims on principle.

Gonna take a bit for me to trust Windows’s plan and think it through. I find it really hard to just sheep someone outright lying here. If scum don’t multitask they could have easily sent Flea to do the kill and WinXP claim sabotaged for cred. Kinda wanna see him town it up.
Them fml sorry I am just going to bed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3946 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:45 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 3931, WindowsXP wrote:
We should be no limming regardless to give a larger pool of players a chance to finish tasks. Also I'd like to potentially have this task completed :lol: since we're in evens

Perhaps out reads
Claim who was in Admin the night that OWER claimed they were roleblocking blitzo.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3947 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:46 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 3931, WindowsXP wrote: we can win this game with tasks
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #3948 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:47 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 3944, mastina wrote:they're not great, and it'd be ridiculously easy for it to indeed be my scumgame.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3949 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:51 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3946, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 3931, WindowsXP wrote:

Perhaps out reads
Whoops forgot this in case of quick hammer
Visited electrical w/ WindowsXP
Wherever I am told to go.
Reads what are those ?
I have no clue
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”