Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 364, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Ahsoka sounds like they are bussing Infinity.

Also their "read" on Jesse is kind of a joke, pretty sure they knew Jesse was going to flip lover with Infinity so there's no point even coming up with a read.
this reeks of damage control so bad
Jesse Pierce
Jesse Pierce
Townie
Jesse Pierce
Townie
Townie

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:16 am

Post by Jesse Pierce »

E-1. I will die in glory bringing a scum as a sacrifice.
Haven't been on site in years.
Jesse Pierce
Jesse Pierce
Townie
Jesse Pierce
Townie
Townie

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:17 am

Post by Jesse Pierce »

To make this even more dramatic, UNVOTE:

Morning Tweet, please put your vote back.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Hopkirk »

We'll see if pooky is good or not tomorrow
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Ahsoka »

I'm okay with Jesse hammering it for narrative purposes.
Jesse Pierce
Jesse Pierce
Townie
Jesse Pierce
Townie
Townie

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Jesse Pierce »

Morning Tweet we know you're there :]
Come out and vote.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 312, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 301, Infinity 324 wrote:Can you rephrase some of that a bit?

I do know that it's much more difficult to read someone who goes "your vote on me is awful your read on me is awful you're either scum or really bad town". Town can do that too, so if flavor is scum he can hide behind that easily. I was trying to draw him in so we could interact more meaningfully.
This wasn't even my reasoning.

I specifically stated that it was the timing of the vote, and the momentum possibility it had when I was away mixed with you not even knowing the context of my posts thus far.

Why would you think scumMe can't interact meaningfully? I did this when you were Detective and I was scum.

Infinity, something's up with you this game
But we established that I did know the context of the posts, I just came to a different conclusion than you did. (I thought hopkirk was joking rather than discrediting you). Yeah my vote could've been opportunistic but that's very weak and you wouldn't be an easy muslim anyway.

I think scum!you can interact meaningfully but it's much more sortable and enjoyable than a tunnel.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Hopkirk »

MT didn't react quite how I was expecting to my last post to them though.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:21 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Let's see how much they like quickhammering.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:21 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 376, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 364, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Ahsoka sounds like they are bussing Infinity.

Also their "read" on Jesse is kind of a joke, pretty sure they knew Jesse was going to flip lover with Infinity so there's no point even coming up with a read.
this reeks of damage control so bad
lol just dont shoot me tonight buddy

lets fight tomm
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Isn't that a hammer?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 319, Hopkirk wrote:i said the exact same thing was my main problem with FL when we were doing a quick toxic 1v1 earlier and i don't like that you're not bringing me mentioning it up while brining up Ali mentioning it
I swear I went back and looked for it but could only find ali mentioning it, sorry
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Jesse Pierce
Jesse Pierce
Townie
Jesse Pierce
Townie
Townie

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:22 am

Post by Jesse Pierce »

Infinity is at E-2.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTECOUNT 1.7 — FINAL

[7] Infinity 324:
Albert B. Rampage, Hopkirk, PookyTheMagicalBear, Uncrowned, clidd, Jesse Pierce, Ahsoka —
HAMMER

[1] clidd:
Kanna
[1] Uncrowned:
Alisae
[1] Ahsoka:
Infinity 324

[2] Not Voting:
Nahdia, Morning Tweet

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to eliminate.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-08 19:41:53).

☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:49 am

Post by Ydrasse »

DAY ONE

What is it they say, my dear? "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?"

I pity them, you know; the people you thought were doing this. I don't understand how you're feeling right now, and each time my heart beats it pains me. Your confusion turned into fear — for me, of all people. I keep telling you that I couldn't hurt you, and you don't believe me. You go out, trying to find justice for something that needs it not at all. I've already forgiven you for what you did to me.

And here we are, with these two between us. One of them a victim of your delusions, and the other too heartbroken to live. I wonder if they regret meeting each other, or their love — I could never imagine regretting any of this.

If it makes you feel better, I'll look the other way. No one has to know what you've done here, and on their honeymoon, too...

It'll be harder to find you now. You're driving so far away from home, but you don't need to run. Not from me, my love.

Infinity 324 was eliminated. He was...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Infinity 324
. You are a
Town Lover

Abilities:

• You are Lovers with
Jesse Pierce
. If one of you dies, the other will also die.
• You also share a PT. The link to your PT can be found here.

Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town have died.

Game thread can be found here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment.

Jesse Pierce has also died. He was...

Spoiler:
Welcome,
Jesse Pierce
. You are a
Town Lover

Abilities:

• You are Lovers with
Infinity 324
. If one of you dies, the other will also die.
• You also share a PT. The link to your PT can be found here.

Win condition:

• You win when all threats to the town have died.

Game thread can be found here. Please confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Ydrasse »

NIGHT ONE

Night one begins now.

You have 1 day, 1 hour, 0 minutes to submit your night actions.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Hectic »

UPDATE

Nahdia is being replaced. Deadline frozen at 1 day, 1 hour, 0 minutes until a replacement is found.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Hectic »

UPDATE

Menalque replaces Nahdia! You have (expired on 2021-01-05 19:19:51) to submit your night actions.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

DAY TWO

You're not good at this, my dear.

It's hard to tell from a distance, but your hands were shaking when you were filling up your car with gas. I could see it, the way that some fell onto the pavement underneath. You were in a rush, kept looking over your shoulder as if I'd be there. No one else but me — the cops don't know yet that you're involved. It was bad luck for a stranger, and worse for the widower.

You're cute. I'm writing this and watching you, being a creep again, but you're cute when you're worried. You do this thing where you stare through things as if they'd burn down. Right now it's at your tire, and the little puddle underneath it.

There wasn't a mess that I had to clean up, if you were worried about me and what happened yesterday. And I know you were, despite all that anger right now. Your heart's that big, wondering if I'm okay when I'm left behind. You're trying to protect me. I adore you for it, more than you know right now, but the bodies weren't that bad. Soon though, my dear, soon.

You've booked a hotel in the heart of the city, and so have I. So many rooms between us, but I don't feel lonely at all. You're here and alive, after all, heart beating for me, half of a room waiting for me to eventually fill when we finally meet, face to face...

Just try not to get yourself into any more trouble for me, okay? I love you — you're too beautiful to get marred by all the ugly in the world. And even I have limits to my patience...

VOTECOUNT 2.0

[10] Not Voting:
Albert B. Rampage, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, Kanna, Menalque, Alisae, Ahsoka, Hopkirk, Uncrowned, clidd

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-12 23:40:55).
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:25 pm

So anticlimactic.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:25 pm

VOTE: Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 250, Ahsoka wrote:You made a potentially momentum swinging vote after I had disappeared after the end of my 1v1, and then didn't even understand who was discrediting, so it showed you didn't actually take the time to look at the posts, or you would know, the only people I had really interacted with was Hopkirk, and Alisae was around a little.
In post 258, Ahsoka wrote:And you don't even know the context of the 1v1 yet chose to push a stance.
In post 264, Ahsoka wrote:I don't care about your reasons. The timing of the vote and your lack of contextual knowledge was just poor and scummy.
In post 312, Ahsoka wrote:I specifically stated that it was the timing of the vote, and the momentum possibility it had when I was away mixed with you not even knowing the context of my posts thus far.
In post 314, Ahsoka wrote:You pushed me like you wanted me to be scum, but you didn't even have accurate representation of the game that was being played.
In post 322, Ahsoka wrote:It's not the fact he has a scum read on me, it's his basis and reasoning is just not there, and he was pushing it, but he didn't even have context about any of my posts, because he didn't even know about my posts towards you, hopkirk, and that was essentially all of my posts at the time.

He was actively making a case on me with reasoning based on my posts, without knowing my posts.
Maybe repeating this enough times will get people to believe it (worked on me at least without reading backwards, it sounded good)
In post 236, Infinity 324 wrote:Who was discrediting you?
Hopkirk?
Infinity demonstrates that he knows what you're talking about by asking about Hopkirk specifically. Did you actually believe your own argument here enough to repeat it at least six times and then lolhammer him?

Infinity explained that he took Hopkirk's posts as jokes, which you acknowledge here:
In post 263, Ahsoka wrote:
In post 259, Infinity 324 wrote:Honestly most of what hopkirk said read as joking to me.
doesn't mean it's not readable
You knew that Infinity knew what you were talking about, and yet you continued to push Infinity largely for "not knowing the context of your posts" as a reason. Why?

This comes up in most of your posts explaining why Infinity is scummy, and it
sounds
pretty convincing. But I don't quite buy that you believed it -- it doesn't make sense, surely you realized that Infinity did not think of Hopkirk's posts as discredits (since, after all, other players can interpret posts differently), so what actually made you push for Infinity so strongly?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 320, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 308, Infinity 324 wrote:I thought it might work, though maybe I was a bit too hopeful. Like, scum!flavor might see an opportunity to try and pocket me or get me to TR him, and town!flavor might just want to have an honest engagement. I feel like I could possibly tell these apart later, and in any case, the game is much more enjoyable if one of these scenarios occurs.

If I did an analysis of town- and scum-motivation it would be something like:
Town: Flavor thinks hopkirk is scummy and wants to scare him/discourage hopkirk from pushing him. This could also get him good reactions.

Scum: Flavor wants to take control of the narrative and discourage people from pushing him. This could also get him a mislim if he can paint hopkirk's actions badly (assuming hopkirk is town).

I'm not really sure how to logically disentangle these two scenarios, at this point the only thing I have to go on is gut. So I followed my gut and tried to generate more info that I can use to tell them apart.
? this isn't the town motivation i was modelling

you've given your views on FL's side, how about evaluating the Hopkirk side of the toxic 1v1? i find it kind of odd how limited this has been in comparison
I agree with Hopkirk that the town!Flavour theory doesn't really make that much sense, and I can buy Hop thinking it odd Infinity only looked at Flavour

I think in general i buy Hopkirk's progression on Infinity from the early Ali read ping all the way to him feeling pretty confident Infinity flips scum. i get the feeling from Hoppy's surprise at getting an early confident SR, he's like me where that's very rare so i think he'd be less likely to try and fake that confidence as scum

I do like Ahsoka's damage control suspicions on Pooky (stemming from being biased on Infinity!scum) but i doubt that's out of his acting ability (´・ω・`)
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I lean towards Pooky not being scum cause it feels like town Pooky always does something moderately suspicious day one (or at least i suspect him early for whatever reason, so like in Chara's Folly where he spent a ton of time advocating for the Spare route, or Death Curse where he got early heat for i dont remember what). Scum!Pooky also usually tries to grab hold of the game state somehow from my understanding so that didnt happen either. generally i think absentish pooky is +town

If i were scum this game I would post like Kanna. No one in the hood agrees with me but like
In post 282, Kanna wrote:so far, i'm agreeing with ali!probtown; i think fun!tells and good faith!tells are the way to go for ali and, maybe i'm a sucker for shameless pocketing. do you have any reads you want to share, ali?

also i'll get mocked, but my pure read this game might be jesse. he has lots of PURE potential; i shall report back once he becomes ranny

uncrowned isn't pocketing me back :c
In post 198, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 190, Hopkirk wrote:It's a good list. I really hope to see a toxic 1v1 between ABR and FL

Morning tweet, if scum, has already sworn in the scum QT multiple times about the amount of heavy angry ATE going to collectively come from any possible town this game.
that's a really good read

well tbh maybe around 3 players i think would be impossible for me to scumread cause theyd have emotional reaction, i think with like ABR/Ahsoka i maybe could manage just siding with one and paranoiaing other cause both are good at scum

Oh Pooky too would be a huge problem for me cause if we're both in endgame itll probably be really emotional and i prolly wouldn't have the energy to fake that
don't really understand this, what's the good read, morning?
In post 199, Alisae wrote:What is scum!Ali gonna do against a town!Kanna, town!Infinity, and towncrowned if they’re not all partners with me.
thankfully, we are all on the same team mafia team with our glorious moderator, right :>

i think i'm gonna sit on my scumreads for a bit, because everyone is scared of secret scumreads... also i wonder where is clidd
This reads as something i would think to write rather than actually come up with naturally. My attempt at explaining this would be like, it's hitting checkmarks while adding in faces and emotion to look carefree (Give townread -> explain it a bit -> ask for reads -> make joke against self -> do a pretend sad thing etc).

Absolutely no one got what i was talking about though. It is just uncanny to me how Kanna's D1 reminds me of what id have done as scum, complete with the posting frequency and not taking a stance on the main wagon. Maybe throw in a few questions here or there.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”