Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh yeah as for hoodmates I think Ali is town, Uncrowned i lean on town, Mena/Nahdia undecided, and ABR i was going to lean suspicious on but i dont know if he calls me scum as scum, this is the first im hearing of it ofc

ali is meta and i just like em, Uncrowned is more of a guess cause i dont have experience with him but I'm gueeeesssing the naked sheep on Infinity is town, this is kind of a shit townlean

Clidd isn't a mate but he's last one left i think
In post 295, clidd wrote:By the way, Infinity, why do I have the feeling that you weren't really trying to figure out Ahsoka's alignment in posts and ?

It seemed to me that you were more concerned with explaining something that made sense than necessarily promoting an interaction where you could get something AI from Ahsoka.
I got the sense Infinity was mostly trying to explain himself, being sort of formal, defensive, etc so i can see this take

beyond that, clidd kinda lost me afterwards so I'll see
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Alisae »

Our hood consists of {Me, MT, Uncrowned, ABR, and Mena}
I'm outing this because the only players I townread in the hood is MT but while I decided to maybe play my hand out at the start of the day, I'm going to wait on that. But I do think scum is in this hood and I have my eyes on everyone in the hood thats not MT.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:24 pm

Post by Alisae »

actually you know what, I'll out this since he played his hand
I suspect ABR
VOTE: ABR

His response to the Infinity flip was "How did this happen?" which is honestly just as bad as Creature posting "How can we solve this game?" I doubt anyone here will get that meme but regardless my point is that I don't really think he's trying to find scum tbh.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 10:39 pm

Post by Alisae »

btw MT what do you think of Mena's entrance into the hood?
Is it weird I think its strange or is that just me
GTKAS
| here.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by Kanna »

nice, i like those reads from morning, even though i don't exactly agree with them (pst, i am town, morning! stop scumreading my happiness)

my strongest scumread right now is clidd
Spoiler:
In post 293, clidd wrote:I'm feeling some townpings of Alisae, Hopkirk and Ahsoka.

It's strange to see ABR being friendly, but I am open to new experiences.

The way Infinity approached and expressed himself about Ahsoka, without contextualizing his opinion about the discussion between Ahsoka x Hopkirk in a more organic way, as I would like from town!Infinity, reflected me as a negative ping.

Everyone else is null.
In post 295, clidd wrote:By the way, Infinity, why do I have the feeling that you weren't really trying to figure out Ahsoka's alignment in posts and ?

It seemed to me that you were more concerned with explaining something that made sense than necessarily promoting an interaction where you could get something AI from Ahsoka.
In post 300, clidd wrote:
In post 298, Infinity 324 wrote:The reason why I voted flavor to begin with is because he seemed to be trying to control the narrative a bit, and I felt that he was trying to look town. Instead of just waiting to see how hopkirk would react to his posting, he made sure to say "Look guys, I'm watching to see how hopkirk reacts to this!" Ali pointed out a similar thing in .
But you are aware of how FL is approaching his playstyle at this alt and how you can approach his slot to extract something AI.

It seems to me that the instance you are taking is of someone who is seeing this for the first time and generally pushing for reasons that you should know are not necessarily scum!Ahsoka trying to control the narrative.

I imagine it would make more sense for town!Infinity to evaluate the context of the discussion involving Ahsoka earlier, what would that imply in the scenarios scum!Ahsoka and town!Ahsoka and only after this process takes a side, am I wrong?
In post 303, clidd wrote:I mean, it does not seem to me that you are really evaluating both sides of the coin and your decision to take one side was not congruent as a reflection on the scenarios that could explain what Ahsoka's line of action would suggest in AI terms.

In other words, there is a lack of analysis on your part in relation to Ahsoka. The impression I have of town!you is someone impartial when evaluating a slot and the way you approached the scum!Ahsoka side more than town!Ahsoka didn't seem organic.
In post 307, clidd wrote:Ok, but you know that it wouldn't work for you to get something AI from him doing that, considering that you already knew about his play in this account, so why promote something that, theoretically, you know that it would not work? and I was talking about a short analysis, or rather, an impression of how both the town and scum scenarios would explain his actions - you had the context of the discussion on the last few pages as material.

there's a bit of repeatition and showy-ness in these posts as clidd seems to reiterate his point again and again to infinity. also i know clidd can obvtown, but he doesn't feel invested in this game. i feel hints of sadness

while ahsoka looks blatantly bad, i'm not convinced it's scummy. i played with him once a long long time ago and i can see this coming from town!flavour

something that also pinged me that i didn't get to say was this from uncrowned:
Spoiler:
In post 271, Infinity 324 wrote:That sucks flavor :(

Hi uncrowned do you have Thoughts
TM
In post 272, Uncrowned wrote:kinda

ahsoka Town
alisae... prob town

you/hop pretty neutral atm

I forget if anyone else has posted
uncrowned puts infinity at a null.
In post 287, Uncrowned wrote:my boy ABR got the sauce

VOTE: Infinity
In post 290, Ahsoka wrote:I will hammer if you put them to E-1.
In post 291, Uncrowned wrote:Infinity?

hell yeah SPEEDRUN
literally the next page

what was the progression from "infinity null" > "let's speedwagon infinity"? i wonder if towncrowned is more cautious... i'd also like to know about why you seemed confident in town!flavour.

answer these nicely and warm up your pocket for me please. i'm getting cold @_@
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:10 pm

Post by Kanna »

VOTE: clidd

i must also say clidd and i have never been the same alignment. ever

and i am very town!

i'm also not sure about {abr, mena} but i have semi townreads on everyone else

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by Kanna »

*at least semi-townreads

Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:25 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

In post 401, Alisae wrote:Our hood consists of {Me, MT, Uncrowned, ABR, and Mena}
I'm outing this because the only players I townread in the hood is MT but while I decided to maybe play my hand out at the start of the day, I'm going to wait on that. But I do think scum is in this hood and I have my eyes on everyone in the hood thats not MT.
i find it funny (hectic funny, not weird funny) that your explanation of why you're deciding to out the hood comes directly after MT outed the hood
In post 402, Alisae wrote:actually you know what, I'll out this since he played his hand
I suspect ABR

His response to the Infinity flip was "How did this happen?" which is honestly just as bad as Creature posting "How can we solve this game?" I doubt anyone here will get that meme but regardless my point is that I don't really think he's trying to find scum tbh.
any of this coming from in hood stuff, or all in thread? I have vaguel negative vibes on ABR so far
There's no reaching. I've become enlightened.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 402, Alisae wrote:His response to the Infinity flip was "How did this happen?" which is honestly just as bad as Creature posting "How can we solve this game?" I doubt anyone here will get that meme but regardless my point is that I don't really think he's trying to find scum tbh.
i think that reaction was bad in like a blatant way lol, it alone doesnt do much for me but overall I am stunned at how little ABR has played so far compared to what I've seen in the past

Him calling me probably scum was a bit of a curveball, i gotta hear the details on that. what i meant earlier is, i would think scum ABR tries to buddy/pocket me rather than elim me ? Or at least let me be anyway. dont really know what the motivation behind him suspecting me would be.. so i at least want to hear more about why he does

But i am aware Albert doesnt like playing scum too much and maybe it's just a lazy mysterious read. let's see!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:32 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 403, Alisae wrote:btw MT what do you think of Mena's entrance into the hood?
Is it weird I think its strange or is that just me
There was something i thought that was interesting about it but i want to talk to Mena more first i think
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

@Kanna it's not your happiness!! It's more a general sense the post felt constructed rather than genuine -- i admit am letting my own last scum game influence the read, obviously we're not the same person so i dont exactly trust my read more or less on myself transfering to you. That combined with how you weren't around too much, i dont think you said anything on the main wagon, reminded me of myself as scum i guess

Gotta think more about clidd, maybe tomorrow. i do think I'll prolly need more content to decide that though

Kanna, what seems obviously bad about Ahsoka to you (if you're not referring to my post earlier on him anyway)?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:42 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Oh i had a shower thought that maybe scum loverizes people instead of killing them during the night. Cause i assume something happened. That or maybe they're like aliens who only get one kill

I just want to say i called it in case scum forces people to fall for each other as their night action cause i think thatd be an interesting mechanic.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 407, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 401, Alisae wrote:Our hood consists of {Me, MT, Uncrowned, ABR, and Mena}
i find it funny (hectic funny, not weird funny) that your explanation of why you're deciding to out the hood comes directly after MT outed the hood
In post 402, Alisae wrote:actually you know what, I'll out this since he played his hand
I suspect ABR

any of this coming from in hood stuff, or all in thread? I have vaguel negative vibes on ABR so far
Ya the "How did this happen?" post happened in hood.
GTKAS
| here.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:59 pm

Post by Hopkirk »

I lean towards Pooky not being scum cause it feels like town Pooky always does something moderately suspicious day one
Hm, my experience of Pooky was that he'd given me good reason to solidly townread him D1 every game we've been in (3-4, all both town so limited). How are you reading Pooky now? I realized when I was typing that last sentence that I should probably clarify what I mean sicne I'm quoting a post where you say 'not scum', I mean I'm interested in a more expanded read.

Everything Kanna said in 404 I liked. Reread of Clidd reads as overly blendy. Interested in UC's response.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:01 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 404, Kanna wrote:what was the progression from "infinity null" > "let's speedwagon infinity"? i wonder if towncrowned is more cautious... i'd also like to know about why you seemed confident in town!flavour.
Apparently in hood he didn't think Infinity was all that scummy and was kinda just on the wagon for Infinity's reaction.
GTKAS
| here.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:04 am

Post by Hopkirk »

right, I didn't remember that reaction post in the thread
In post 410, Morning Tweet wrote:@Kanna it's not your happiness!! It's more a general sense the post felt constructed rather than genuine -- i admit am letting my own last scum game influence the read, obviously we're not the same person so i dont exactly trust my read more or less on myself transfering to you. That combined with how you weren't around too much, i dont think you said anything on the main wagon, reminded me of myself as scum i guess

Gotta think more about clidd, maybe tomorrow. i do think I'll prolly need more content to decide that though

Kanna, what seems obviously bad about Ahsoka to you (if you're not referring to my post earlier on him anyway)?
is that 'constructed' read on Kanna coming from a scumgame? I think that's what you're saying but wanted to clarify.
In post 411, Morning Tweet wrote:Oh i had a shower thought that maybe scum loverizes people instead of killing them during the night. Cause i assume something happened. That or maybe they're like aliens who only get one kill

I just want to say i called it in case scum forces people to fall for each other as their night action cause i think thatd be an interesting mechanic.
that's probably looking at 3 scum if limited kill with stuff like a '2 town lover pairing' + assumed limited town power roles from large hood. I could also see something like 'scum can't kill after lovers die' or similar especially if more lovers/lover-making present?
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:06 am

Post by Hopkirk »

I could join either clidd or abr tbh.

VOTE: Clidd
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:14 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Oh yeah, hectic threatened to modkill me if I didn't keep up the hydra thing.

-Hop

What? no I didn't
-Hectic

Hectic... we've talked about this. Stop threatening to modkill my players.

-Ydrasse

What? Hop's joking. I didn't say that. You trust me right?'

-Hectic

Is that my silverware?

-Ydrasse

Ok... yes I do have your silverware, but I needed a present for Hopkirk's birthday. It's only like 5 months away. You don't want to see him get nothing do you?

-Hectic

-Ydrasse

I'm confused. Am I getting modkilled or not?

-Hop

Hm, I'll just modkill one of your heads as an example to the rest

Datisi has been modkilled

-Hectic

Can you please stop modkilling people who aren't in my game Hectic :roll:

-Ydrasse

Fine. Kanna has been modk...

-Hectic

:igmeou:

-Ydrasse
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:41 am

Post by Ahsoka »

In post 397, Morning Tweet wrote:You knew that Infinity knew what you were talking about, and yet you continued to push Infinity largely for "not knowing the context of your posts" as a reason. Why?

This comes up in most of your posts explaining why Infinity is scummy, and it sounds pretty convincing. But I don't quite buy that you believed it -- it doesn't make sense, surely you realized that Infinity did not think of Hopkirk's posts as discredits (since, after all, other players can interpret posts differently), so what actually made you push for Infinity so strongly?
Pretty sure you quoted my reasonings right in the same post.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:42 am

Post by Ahsoka »

Morning Tweet pings for the opportunistic fabrication.
Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Goon
Ahsoka
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 1:43 am

Post by Ahsoka »

I'm working with a relative

uncrowned, clidd, hopkirk, alisae town block.

I'm not going to explain these right now.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:19 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 420, Ahsoka wrote:I'm working with a relative

uncrowned, clidd, hopkirk, alisae town block.

I'm not going to explain these right now.
:/
GTKAS
| here.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Scum outting the hood for no reason.

FOS: alisae
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:35 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Oh yeah as for hoodmates I think Ali is town, Uncrowned i lean on town, Mena/Nahdia undecided, and ABR i was going to lean suspicious on but i dont know if he calls me scum as scum, this is the first im hearing of it ofc
@ABR: How do you read Morning Tweet outing the hood before that?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:36 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 422, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
Scum outting the hood for no reason.

FOS: alisae
I think there's scum in it.
How is it scummy
GTKAS
| here.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”