Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Link to VC

Pooky suddenly becoming the voice of reason today just makes me not want to consider him, i dont even know if that's AI but im going to hope that's a good sign

Ahsoka might not be scum but im not going to count him put till much later
In post 494, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I prefer voting MT today
There is no way you're so sure I'm scum that you refuse to even talk to me. Is there? i desperately want to hear why you keep calling me scum over and over.. where is it?
In post 433, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 429, Menalque wrote:Why do you scumread morning?
Meta. She's good at looking town you have to look in the details.
WHAT FUCKING META ARE YOU USING MY GUY ?

Looking town and actually providing useful analysis are two different things. im unusually on fire this game with thinking up things to say that aren't summaries of other people's posts, which is typically what I fall back into as scum

You even mentioned later that people usually "Let me win as scum". I'm not good at scum. What fucking scum game of mine is this similar to? i guaran fucking tee I've outlasted myself in every scum game I've played, possibly combined
Last edited by Hectic on Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 625, Morning Tweet wrote:i guaran fucking tee I've outlasted myself in every scum game I've played, possibly combined
outposted
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

<3 MT
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 485, Menalque wrote:I’ll listen to morning if she wants to talk about how your meta is pointing to town you but frankly for how little you’ve done so far other than yell about being town I struggle to see how you’re outside your scummeta esp considering you normally take the line that your scumgame is basically godlike
i seriously doubt id vote Ali in the near future, will reevaluate later if necessary but i am heavily under the impression this isnt how scum!Ali would play and ive had no issues with eir play thus far

if this becomes more important though ill probably like read scumgame of eirs ig
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:13 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:14 am

Why aren't you voting Uncrowned if you scumread him?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Alisae »

MT do you think ABR is town?
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 628, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 485, Menalque wrote:I’ll listen to morning if she wants to talk about how your meta is pointing to town you but frankly for how little you’ve done so far other than yell about being town I struggle to see how you’re outside your scummeta esp considering you normally take the line that your scumgame is basically godlike
i seriously doubt id vote Ali in the near future, will reevaluate later if necessary but i am heavily under the impression this isnt how scum!Ali would play and ive had no issues with eir play thus far

if this becomes more important though ill probably like read scumgame of eirs ig
well I posted plenty of games in the hood
at least like 3 scumgames I think
feel free to read them
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Alisae »

when I'm scum I powerwolf and I powerwolf hard
GTKAS
| here.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

i didnt scumread him, i was townleaning him for being blatantly sheepy and never giving reasons, also the one thing i suspected of his he explained in the PT

his play today comes off as insane to me just like yours does though yeah

im not going to vote until im at my PC and i get my dhit straight, I figure you're not both scum cause this tactic would be really.. surprising
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:17 am

Scum usually replace during the day to at least see what happens with their kill at night so I'm pretty sure Menalque is town. Ahsoka and Alisae seem pretty town. Hopkirk putting a lot of energy so I don't know about him. Meh on kanna and clidd. Pooky is scum and MT likely partner. Uncrowned buddying me and FL seems like scum independently.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:20 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 631, Alisae wrote:MT do you think ABR is town?
ABR has a disproptionally high opinion of my play, so it's sort of believable he thinks I'm scum without backing it up with reasons, i guess.

At the same time, he is nothing like Jigsaw mafia and that one schadd game where he would be the town leader with at least mostly sensible reads and charisma

The openwolf play is a new look for me though. Mena mentioned earlier that ABR!scum usually is weak because he cant replicate his town play -- not because he goes insane. So i dont really know what's going on. I've played with scum!ABR in the past, it went pretty well, it was also not like this at all

the justification he gives for his reads is just super unbelievable and i dont get why he felt destructed with the self vote so quickly
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 635, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Scum usually replace during the day to at least see what happens with their kill at night so I'm pretty sure Menalque is town. Ahsoka and Alisae seem pretty town. Hopkirk putting a lot of energy so I don't know about him. Meh on kanna and clidd. Pooky is scum and MT likely partner. Uncrowned buddying me and FL seems like scum independently.
wouldn't that imply the replace out is for game reasons? You realize Nahdia never posted, so it's likely irrelevant to the game. That's your strongest TR? Agree with Ali and Hop being higher.

Maybe Pooky being the voice of reason is bad, i dont really know yet. I think his takes during all the fighting were actually down to reality but theres no reason only town could pull that off

Yeah why is Uncrowned doing that though? I thought their play was supposed to be deeper, why is it like this in this game?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I do like Pooky overall still

i dont think your scumreads are very good ABR, and they definitely dont match how confident you are that everyone else is bad for disagreeing

would still be open to you explaining how my meta points to me being scum, cause saying "Morning is good at scum" does not work as an argument for me being your strongest scum

nothing here really disproves ABR!town so whatever i guess. Will have to check the alleged ABR openwolf in haunted house
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:32 am

Post by Hectic »

VOTECOUNT 2.1

[4] Uncrowned:
Hopkirk, Ahsoka, Alisae, Albert B. Rampage
[1] Hopkirk:
Uncrowned
[1] Albert B. Rampage:
PookyTheMagicalBear
[1] clidd:
Kanna
[1] Alisae:
Menalque

[2] Not Voting:
Morning Tweet, clidd

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate.

The deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-12 23:40:55).

Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 528, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i'm down to kill any of [ABR Ahsoka Uncrowned]

ABR reads exactly the same way as that time he was playing open-wolf in Betrayal.
i skimmed his ISO and he actually gave the impression he was trying in that game. no heavy complaining for other people to join him from what I can see, no self voting defeatism, actually explained his reads (Or more often just seemed to sheep others' reads, but still).

What seems similar to you though, obviously i probably dont have as good a picture

thank u Hectic (´・ω・`) I luv u
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:41 am

Post by clidd »

Reading soon (actually not soon, but close to soon).
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:07 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 410, Morning Tweet wrote:@Kanna it's not your happiness!! It's more a general sense the post felt constructed rather than genuine -- i admit am letting my own last scum game influence the read, obviously we're not the same person so i dont exactly trust my read more or less on myself transfering to you. That combined with how you weren't around too much, i dont think you said anything on the main wagon, reminded me of myself as scum i guess

Gotta think more about clidd, maybe tomorrow. i do think I'll prolly need more content to decide that though

Kanna, what seems obviously bad about Ahsoka to you (if you're not referring to my post earlier on him anyway)?
it's okay! even if i don't like getting scumread, i like your read and thought process behind it! two things i'll say is i'm never the top poster in any game and recently i've been liking doing summary posts. also i just wasn't around when that happened; i was kind of scumreading infinity so i didn't feel the need to bat for him earlier, but i also didn't think he would actually be the lim.

so i don't feel like those things are good indicators

ahsoka looks blatantly bad because he blatantly pushed infinity to death. i think that's kind of what you meant as well.
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:13 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 504, Uncrowned wrote:
In post 404, Kanna wrote:what was the progression from "infinity null" > "let's speedwagon infinity"? i wonder if towncrowned is more cautious... i'd also like to know about why you seemed confident in town!flavour.
ye basically i wanted to see his reaction to getting wagoned

i think i was kinda inactive while he was picking up steam toward the end there so that's a big sad

in my excellent hindsight prior to seeing what he flipped as he was interacting with someone (can't remember who) i thought he was showing town so i think there's some scum on the wagon
In post 505, Uncrowned wrote:also sorry i'm probs not gonna join in on the mutual pocketing atm

abr clidd ahsoka are townie squad for me rn
</3

pocketing doesn't mean hard townread though; at least imo, it's saying nice things about each other. to be honest, i think your reactions to it have been a bit sidesteppy

can you explain your ahsoka read like i asked you to before and the clidd read?

abr's confidence reminds me of partition so i'm kind of townleaning there now. the "morning just has a townie playstyle and i think she's scum" is actually pretty townie! (don't you think, morning?)

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:15 pm

Post by Kanna »

it's still {uncrowned, clidd} for me, but i want to hear from uncrowned

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:18 pm

In post 644, Kanna wrote:it's still {uncrowned, clidd} for me, but i want to hear from uncrowned
You need 3 scum.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:31 pm

Post by Kanna »

In post 645, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 644, Kanna wrote:it's still {uncrowned, clidd} for me, but i want to hear from uncrowned
You need 3 scum.
i'm not really picking teams, i just think those two are the most individually scummy

Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Alisae »

Where is your head at in regards to the rest of the table kanna?
GTKAS
| here.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Kanna »

i'm something like this right now

{kanna}

{alisae}

{hopkirk, morning}
{pooky, ahsoka}

{abr, mena}
----- the table
{clidd, uncrowned}

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:50 pm

Post by clidd »

Ok, my distribution looks like this:

{Menalque | Ahsoka | Morning}

{Hopkirk}

{Alisae}

{ABR | Kanna}

{Uncrowned | Pooky}

I believe that the entry of Menalque and the way he expressed himself in the game was towny. I remember doing extensive research (private) on his meta to learn more about scumplay/townplay and I am convinced that I can clearly distinguish when I see scum!Menalque. In general, I feel that he has acted in good faith, which is a characteristic that I associate with town!Menalque and that scum!Menalque has some problems when he tries to emulate imo. It is not a read that I can consider as a lock at the moment, but I will eventually see if I am right or wrong. Regarding Ahsoka and Morning, I have personal reasons to believe that Ahsoka is town, not much related to this game, while Morning reflected me as genuine when I observed her analysis on some posts and I also believe that her frequency/fluency pbp is occurring in a very organic way. I didn't produce much substantial content for analysis, but I would like to see Morning's impressions about me, because in our last game together she interpreted my attitudes very well and I expect an instance similar here.

Hopkirk has not reflected me as scummy in any of his posts since the beginning of the current day stage, maintaining the positive impression I got from D1, primarily in the interactions between him and Ahsoka and the positioning in relation to Infinity. But considering the fact that he didn't produce any towny signals for me today, he is below the top three that I mentioned.

Alisae is a slot that I had a good impression on during D1, but when entering D2 I was unable to capture signals that would sustain or evolve my read from D1. There was a decline, but not in the scummy sense, but in the absence of a more towny presence (from my perspective). I don't know exactly how to read em, so although em dropped to null, I believe the slot is still above ABR/Kanna.

ABR has demonstrated a behavior that I have never seen before from him. But the impression I have of the past in relation to him is a strong duel player, who manages to perform well in both alignments. I remember that in the partition game he was a prominent element for the town victory (and my scum defeat), and in zoey mafia he was very competent as scum. I have difficulty seeing his posts beneficial for a scum!ABR scenario, so I consider he null at the moment until I can understand both sides of the coin. Regarding Kanna, I believe that it is fair, because of our historical context together, that she speculates about scum!Clidd above town!Clidd based on what I have shown so far, but although she attributed a description to the impression she had of my sequence of posts during my interaction with Infinity, she used the "clidd not obvtown = probably scum" argument, which more recently scum players have used to formalize a suspicion about me, something that GuiltyLion did in forest fire and that Menalque and Morning probably remember. For me it would be more organic if she took on a questioning instance, as Menalque and Morning did, but the current instance suggests that she is convinced of what she is talking about, even without enough information to make this kind of inference. But even though I have this negative impression about her, I see both town!Kanna mistake or malicious scum position!Kanna, which is why she is null to me and not necessarily in the pool next to scum.

Regarding the last two, I feel that both are approaching the game with a more empty playstyle, in which I have not been able to absorb much in the AI ​​sense. I don't have any games with Uncrowned or Pooky, so I would appreciate help to read them. I can't differentiate between low energy, LHF or playstyle context.

pedit: Hallo.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”