Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #275 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 264, Vaxkiller wrote:Also @titus, the mini wagon aint bad, it aint great but its not bad.
It’s okay for early D1
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #276 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:30 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

etymonline.org wrote:
host (n.1)

"person who receives guests," especially for pay, late 13c., from Old French
oste
hoste
"guest, host, hostess, landlord" (12c., Modern French
hôte
), from Latin
hospitem
(nominative
hospes
) "guest, stranger, sojourner, visitor (hence also 'foreigner')," also "host; one bound by ties of hospitality."

This appears to be from PIE
*ghos-pot-
, a compound meaning "guest-master" (compare Old Church Slavonic
gospodi
"lord, master," literally "lord of strangers"), from the roots "stranger, guest, host" and "powerful; lord." The etymological notion is of someone "with whom one has reciprocal duties of hospitality" [Watkins]. The biological sense of "animal or plant having a parasite" is from 1857.
Official Votecount 1.4MiniMegabyte (6): Binatog13, Nero Cain, chkflip, BBMolla, DrippingGoofball, CheekyTeeky
[E-5]

DrippingGoofball (3): Hayker, Momrangal, Gamma Emerald
Rannygazoo (2): Norfolk Boy1, NorwegianboyEE
Gamma Emerald (2): Andresvmb, Rannygazoo
Binatog13 (1): MiniMegabyte,
CheekyTeeky (1): Vaxkiller
Hayker (1): Titus
Andresvmb (1): NoPowerOverMe

Not Voting (3): PrimeFighter, Luca Blight, PlusJOYED

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-01-16 23:15:00).

PrimeFighter
has failed to pick up their Role PM and is being replaced. If they show up before I can find a replacement they can keep the slot.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #277 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really get why norway unvoted mini after stating that this is/was mini's scum meta.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

@ gamma
why aren't you pushing mom?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #279 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 6:57 am

Post by chkflip »

Don't nobody ever push Mama.
In post 258, Titus wrote:I'm against the Mini wagon. I see no reason for it while I can't get a single vote on actual scummy people because after I call them out, they leave the thread.
Which instance of you voting are you stating you've applied enough pressure to make that person so uneasy they stopped posting in thread?

You don't just get to cram words together because they sound good, lawyer, I need the evidence. WHERE ARE THE EXHIBITS!?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #280 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, just seems like post with no point. it's like "here I am!"

is complaining about the game state which I think is a lowkey scum thing to do.

she's like not doing anything so kinda feels like newbscum that doesn't know what to do.

I'm not so tunneled that I think this HAS to be scum and I could maybe see mini as town if we are arguing that there's scum in the blank wagon hoppers.

CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:14 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 265, Titus wrote:I have angleshooty reasons to think cheeky may be scum here. But they're angleshooty so I am waiting to see on cheeky.
Go shoot someone else's angles! Nah seriously, I'd like to hear this.

Vax, you voted me before I even entered, I smell bs.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #282 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:16 am

Post by chkflip »

I mean, until you clarified your position, almost every vote on that wagon is blank -- including yours.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #283 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:17 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 267, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 259, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No strong reactions to the Mini wagon makes me feel they could be town.
I don't really have a strong read on them otherwise.
This seems a little premature.

If Mini were scum, what reactions would you expect following that wagon?
I get tmi feels from NEE.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #284 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:35 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So because i’m not 100% doubling down on pushing a slot on early day 1 that’s barely posted when there are 20 slots to get reads on.
Cheeky claims i’m "tmi-ing"
Fucking lol.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #285 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:39 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 284, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So because i’m not 100% doubling down on pushing a slot on early day 1 that’s barely posted when there are 20 slots to get reads on.
Cheeky claims i’m "tmi-ing"
Fucking lol.
Yes, give in to the peer pressure.

It's more like the way you're defending rather than the defending itself. It's ok we can still be friends for now. Are there any particular votes onto the wagon that you dislike?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #286 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 277, Nero Cain wrote:I don't really get why norway unvoted mini after stating that this is/was mini's scum meta.
They did this as scum in a game but that doesn’t really mean it’s their scum meta? Tbf i don’t know if they play like this when town as well. I’m not overly familiar with the difference between their town/scum play.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #287 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 285, CheekyTeeky wrote:Are there any particular votes onto the wagon that you dislike?
I can’t think of any.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #288 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not sure why, if you’re going to argue with the line that i fall to peer pressure, why i didn’t just keep voting on the Mini wagon and argue that it’s the best wagon created in all time and cheer for Mini’s destruction rather than questioning it.

- Bunno
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:49 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

What? I don't understand your argument sorry.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #290 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m referring to your line: "give in to peer pressure".

- Bunno
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #291 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:01 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

In post 290, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m referring to your line: "give in to peer pressure".
I was being cheeky, I wasn't judging you as giving into pp. I feel fence sitty about you, I liked your push on Chk but didn't like the seemingly random jump off mini when they haven't really reacted to the wagon yet.
In post 260, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: Rannygazoo
Why?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #292 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm not gonna explain my vote again.

- Bunno
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:48 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 150, Andresvmb wrote:This is all you have to say about the game so far plus?
I'm a slow starter
my rvs is probably VOTE: titus, they always seem scummy to me for some reason. I even vigged them n1 last game.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:51 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 196, Andresvmb wrote:Last time we played, I could understand your POV. And you seemed more careful. Here you aren’t really being careful. I mean, you threw out a completely emotional reason to begin questioning my slot (based on literally faulty logic), and your focus seems overly narrow.

Whatever, just an early take. Some folks are already trying to sideline you by calling your approach superficial and what not. There’s probably something there, but you haven’t questioned it much.
andres putting more effort at the start here to make up for last game or because he's scum?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #295 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 278, Nero Cain wrote:
@ gamma
why aren't you pushing mom?
Should I be? I had to check my ISO, but I have no mentions of her so idk why you’re singling out this thread
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Norfolk Boy1
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 10:30 am

Post by Norfolk Boy1 »

In post 294, PlusJOYED wrote: andres putting more effort at the start here to make up for last game or because he's scum?
Which one are you leaning towards?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #297 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 279, chkflip wrote:Don't nobody ever push Mama.
In post 258, Titus wrote:I'm against the Mini wagon. I see no reason for it while I can't get a single vote on actual scummy people because after I call them out, they leave the thread.
Which instance of you voting are you stating you've applied enough pressure to make that person so uneasy they stopped posting in thread?

You don't just get to cram words together because they sound good, lawyer, I need the evidence. WHERE ARE THE EXHIBITS!?
Duty, breach of duty, causation and damages.

Duty to post and be readable and/or scumhunt
Breach of duty - Absence of scumhunting or responding to pressure
Causation - The absence causes the damages below
Damages - Inability to read the slot to determine motivation.
In post 281, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 265, Titus wrote:I have angleshooty reasons to think cheeky may be scum here. But they're angleshooty so I am waiting to see on cheeky.
Go shoot someone else's angles! Nah seriously, I'd like to hear this.

Vax, you voted me before I even entered, I smell bs.
Samantha just finished rolling scum in Booneytunes. She peaced out rather than play scum again. #angleshoot
In post 293, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 150, Andresvmb wrote:This is all you have to say about the game so far plus?
I'm a slow starter
my rvs is probably VOTE: titus, they always seem scummy to me for some reason. I even vigged them n1 last game.
Why RVS someone who you always suspect?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #298 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:50 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 297, Titus wrote: Duty, breach of duty, causation and damages.

Duty to post and be readable and/or scumhunt
Breach of duty - Absence of scumhunting or responding to pressure
Causation - The absence causes the damages below
Damages - Inability to read the slot to determine motivation.
First things firstmostly, this is fun and lawyery and I absolutely asked for it but you completely passed over the initial question.

Also, which vote are we discussing?
In post 297, Titus wrote: Samantha just finished rolling scum in Booneytunes. She peaced out rather than play scum again. #angleshoot
That's gross.
In post 297, Titus wrote: Why RVS someone who you always suspect?
Wait why does that matter?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #299 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:51 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh and I'll either DM or text. We'll do a thing.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”