petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7800 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by petapan »

look pooky i don't wanna argue with you right now because clearly you're just gonna give me shit, you can talk to firebringer
free crypto
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7801 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 7797, skitter30 wrote:here we go. i couldn't find it dandelion's iso cuz deacon said it. but dandelion was obviously involved in this decision
i mean it clearly had utility if he's town (role activation) and if he's last scum (potential clearing of the thread)

i feel like that was made pretty clear in that post and i didn't even write it

-b
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7802 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 7799, Firebringer wrote:pooky do u think u taste better medium well or rare?
pooky cooks a mean motherfucking ribeye i saw pics so he'd better get this right

-b
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #7803 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7801, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 7797, skitter30 wrote:here we go. i couldn't find it dandelion's iso cuz deacon said it. but dandelion was obviously involved in this decision
i mean it clearly had utility if he's town (role activation) and if he's last scum (potential clearing of the thread)

i feel like that was made pretty clear in that post and i didn't even write it

-b
i'm p sure that at least one of {superbowl/spiffeh} are scum and got a nice pr activated
and agian, the followup of spiffeh potentially being scum never happeend with either of your slots, even tho he's being plenty scummy here
the amount of effort that went into getting those precise two slots turnstiled doesn't match what we got out of it
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7804 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 7797, skitter30 wrote:
In post 4835, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 3411, SirCakez wrote:
Spiffeh will be sent to the Purple Room from the Forwards timestream.
In post 4834, SirCakez wrote:
superbowl9 will be sent to the Purple Room from the Inverted timestream.

PRESS THE BUTTON AND BEAM THIS SHIT OVER
In post 4837, Dandelion Wine wrote:They flip sides.

They both "hit the button" and swap.
In post 4850, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 3702, Annie Edison wrote:I don’t get what hench is getting at

I don’t get why this is the plan either.

I feel like the rules specifically say BY THE END OF N2 which makes me think this turnstile applies
The best the six of us came to on Spiffeh was tier 3, maaaybe tier 2, so yeah, it's a potential final shot at clearing your thread.
We're sending you our strongest townread. Much as I'd like to be in a less chaotic thread, there is no role reason for deacon to change threads, even assuming the whole forwards thread is townreading us...which may not be the case. I haven't been paying attention to how people read us over there.
here we go. i couldn't find it dandelion's iso cuz deacon said it. but dandelion was obviously involved in this decision
oh yeah i remember that now
i guess while i may have thought clearing one thread of scum was unlikely to work, i guess we might as well try? and the info that we didn't succeed is worth a little something?

it seems like your narrative doesn't add up to cabdscum. like, is he the pied piper leading the town astray when all this has done is neither succeed nor cause damage? what would you have liked to use all the turnstiles before that was so much better, besides turnstiling yourself?
-ceph
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7805 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7776, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 7766, skitter30 wrote:and it's nto that it's mechanically incorrect, per se, so much as it hasn't actually helped town in any apprciable way.
then i feel like your attitude should've been

Spoiler:

and not the attitude you've had about the purple room

-b
idk what you're trying to say, sorry
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #7806 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 7802, Deacon Blues wrote:pooky cooks a mean motherfucking ribeye i saw pics so he'd better get this right

-b
I cook steaks to blue and sear each slice depending on the preference of the person eating it.

I'm also made of stuffing so I'm not sure you would want to eat me.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7807 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i wish i had a purple room with pooky to grill him in silence.
this skitter/deacon/dandellion stuff is a distraction methinks
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7808 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 7807, Firebringer wrote:i wish i had a purple room with pooky to grill him in silence.
this skitter/deacon/dandellion stuff is a distraction methinks
didn't you think both us and skitter were scum at different points in the last like 24 hours

but i mean yes the thread does seem to keep finding its way to not talking about pooky somehow
-ceph
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7809 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7772, Dandelion Wine wrote:
i mean i don't have the information to tell you if that helped town
or not but as a game i thought we had decided early on that needing to switch threads to use your role was possibly a towntell depending on how the initial setup worked (did scum get to choose who goes where? i feel like the mod answered this but i don't remember for sure)

i feel like in general activating PRs is a good idea, and it introduces some accountability for role usage if scum trueclaim
-ceph
ok, and again, we established that cabd is, like, good at this right? where are all the +town things he's been doing? like he's doing a lot of things, clearly. how are they helping town?

(i'm aware that your'e his hydra partner, but i am planning on belaboring this point)
Show
Hiatus once more.

Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7810 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:27 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 7803, skitter30 wrote:i'm p sure that at least one of {superbowl/spiffeh} are scum and got a nice pr activated
This literally makes no sense given publicly stated info we have that scum placed themselves pregame. And the fact that you're using this as a reason to scum read people is like uhhhhhhhhh?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7811 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Firebringer »

pooky who is scummier:
deacon or dandellion

@dandellion I think one of u 2 are scum and i am not solving that mystery today
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7812 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 7803, skitter30 wrote:, the followup of spiffeh potentially being scum never happeend with either of your slots, even tho he's being plenty scummy here
i mean neither of our slots have called him town here; i've engaged him a bit and he might be scum but he's not my #1 and he's not been exactly omnipresent yet

not sure what you expected to happen in the event his removal didn't prompt a "forwards thread is now a world where the only restaurant is taco bell and we have the three seashells" esp considering what ffery had to say about the read coming in

we turboelim him or what?

-b
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7813 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7785, Dandelion Wine wrote:there's a good chance of that at this point because there are so fucking many of them and i have trouble imagining what scum could have to balance it unless some of them are liars or trueclaiming scum
-ceph
i would bet good money on your role
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7814 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7804, Dandelion Wine wrote:i guess while i may have thought clearing one thread of scum was unlikely to work, i guess we might as well try? and the info that we didn't succeed is worth a little something?

it seems like your narrative doesn't add up to cabdscum. like,
is he the pied piper leading the town astray when all this has done is neither succeed nor cause damage
? what would you have liked to use all the turnstiles before that was so much better, besides turnstiling yourself?
it was never going to work tho, and i think he should have realized that.
and for the bolded, yes, except that i think it has caused damage because we've spent a stupid amount of time on wild goose chases

i don't know if we needed to go out of our way to turnstile sb9 and spiffeh that way
Show
Hiatus once more.

Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7815 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 7807, Firebringer wrote:this skitter/deacon/dandellion stuff is a distraction methinks
disagree; i don't like skitter's responses to pretty much anything here, i think she's moving a lot of goalposts and supporting conclusions that don't follow from her original premises and trying to distract us w/ solicitations for reasons so that she can argue us in a loop and prompt responses like yours

-b
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7816 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 7809, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7772, Dandelion Wine wrote:
i mean i don't have the information to tell you if that helped town
or not but as a game i thought we had decided early on that needing to switch threads to use your role was possibly a towntell depending on how the initial setup worked (did scum get to choose who goes where? i feel like the mod answered this but i don't remember for sure)

i feel like in general activating PRs is a good idea, and it introduces some accountability for role usage if scum trueclaim
-ceph
ok, and again, we established that cabd is, like, good at this right? where are all the +town things he's been doing? like he's doing a lot of things, clearly. how are they helping town?

(i'm aware that your'e his hydra partner, but i am planning on belaboring this point)
while i agree that cabd is a good player, he also enjoys scheming up mechanics stuff even when it doesn't matter
i think the assertion that none of this has produced any value for town is taking bop to a level that is silly. we haven't even elimd many of the players who have been turnstiled. do you know their alignments, do you know that none of it helped? is he supposed to control, say, annie doing everything they could to get turnstiled as though they had a good role that needed to be even though they apparently don't?

-ceph
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #7817 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:31 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 7815, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 7807, Firebringer wrote:this skitter/deacon/dandellion stuff is a distraction methinks
disagree; i don't like skitter's responses to pretty much anything here, i think she's moving a lot of goalposts and supporting conclusions that don't follow from her original premises and trying to distract us w/ solicitations for reasons so that she can argue us in a loop and prompt responses like yours

-b
okay u guys do that

VOTE: all

i am gonna go play some assassins creed
Show

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7818 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7810, Dandelion Wine wrote:
In post 7803, skitter30 wrote:i'm p sure that at least one of {superbowl/spiffeh} are scum and got a nice pr activated
This literally makes no sense given publicly stated info we have that scum placed themselves pregame. And the fact that you're using this as a reason to scum read people is like uhhhhhhhhh?
are you implying that literally no scum ever wants to get turnstiled because they chose to place themselves in the apropriate thread in pregame?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7819 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

In post 7814, skitter30 wrote:
In post 7804, Dandelion Wine wrote:i guess while i may have thought clearing one thread of scum was unlikely to work, i guess we might as well try? and the info that we didn't succeed is worth a little something?

it seems like your narrative doesn't add up to cabdscum. like,
is he the pied piper leading the town astray when all this has done is neither succeed nor cause damage
? what would you have liked to use all the turnstiles before that was so much better, besides turnstiling yourself?
it was never going to work tho, and i think he should have realized that.
and for the bolded, yes, except that i think it has caused damage because we've spent a stupid amount of time on wild goose chases

i don't know if we needed to go out of our way to turnstile sb9 and spiffeh that way
so in light of the fact that this was unlikely to work, your suggestion was don't try and you're scum if you do try? come on
-ceph
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7820 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

i'm about to the point where i want both skitter and pooky gone and i don't care in which order

resyncing w/ ffery on that

-b
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7821 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 7812, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 7803, skitter30 wrote:, the followup of spiffeh potentially being scum never happeend with either of your slots, even tho he's being plenty scummy here
i mean neither of our slots have called him town here; i've engaged him a bit and he might be scum but he's not my #1 and he's not been exactly omnipresent yet

not sure what you expected to happen in the event his removal didn't prompt a "forwards thread is now a world where the only restaurant is taco bell and we have the three seashells" esp considering what ffery had to say about the read coming in

-b
uh for either of your slots to make some attempt to sort him? which as far as i remember didn't happen?
Show
Hiatus once more.

petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7822 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 7812, Deacon Blues wrote:

-b
your #1 is currently skitter?
free crypto
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #7823 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by skitter30 »

ok *shrugs shoulders*
Show
Hiatus once more.

Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7824 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:34 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 7822, petapan wrote:your #1 is currently skitter?
yes

-b

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”