Micro 992: Are You My Partner?

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:26 am

Post by Luther Hargreeves »

In post 967, Ben Hargreeves wrote:btw anyone who things Vanya is town should immediately town read Allison a decent bit more cause of their interactions re: Vanya
I think Vanya came very close to being limmed at one point and Allison was primarily responsible for derailing it so I don’t understand why Venya isn’t townreading Allison for that?
Last edited by Jingle on Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:30 am

In post 942, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 921, Luther Hargreeves wrote:Wait, Reggie why do you think Allison is Momrangel?
:neutral:

Show me where such a thing was said
In post 831, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Between 3 and 6, I believe that 3 is the innocent here. I am heavily perturbed by the obsession of minimegabyte. I do concur with my dear Pogo that 3 does need some anger management and pogo is correct in regards to this mainslipping being detrimental to our family.

Not everyone present is as familiar with as 6 appears to be with the Playlist. For example, I am certain momrangal has no familiarity with any of the faces having just returned to the scene. Should she be one of the hidden enemies, her job was made that much easier for her to do.
Because you’re calling Allison “innocent” and then you you bring up momrangel, why?
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:44 am

In post 943, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 856, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Yes I did but I quite frankly could not follow it.
You put in so many mains and numbers that I couldn’t follow who you were talking about.
Don’t get me wrong I like numbers but I think it is possibly intentionally obtuse.

Ok fine

Ben thought diego was scum because he mainslipped as a signal to his partner.

For Ben to know that mini is scum, he had to be scum with him and, I beleive that, when Ben realized that diego was not mini he decided to attack him.

He still thinks mini is scum, and he says he thinks mini is you but I do not see him attack you st all
In post 957, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 943, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 856, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:Yes I did but I quite frankly could not follow it.
You put in so many mains and numbers that I couldn’t follow who you were talking about.
Don’t get me wrong I like numbers but I think it is possibly intentionally obtuse.

Ok fine

Ben thought diego was scum because he mainslipped as a signal to his partner.

For Ben to know that mini is scum, he had to be scum with him and, I beleive that, when Ben realized that diego was not mini he decided to attack him.

He still thinks mini is scum, and he says he thinks mini is you but I do not see him attack you st all
1. no I do not still think mini is scum
2. no I do not think Vanya is mini

you'll notice I stopped caring about this read I mentioned earlier after Allison told me Vanya wasn't mini, I believe them
@Reggie is there some reason you’re not reading the game? How can you be town here, deathtunnel Ben and seem to be relatively clueless as to what is going on in the game?
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:38 am

Post by Vanya Hargreeves »

In post 965, Allison Hargreeves wrote:how much content i give is not indicative of my alignment.
You’re right. You could be town and just being very antitown. This setup thrives on a townblock forming and people feeling and syncing each other out. It is possible you’re town and being very antitown in that regard. This game isn’t about YOU it’s about TOWN. And if you’re not going to work with US then you’re Town in Name Only.
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:40 am

In post 975, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 967, Ben Hargreeves wrote:btw anyone who things Vanya is town should immediately town read Allison a decent bit more cause of their interactions re: Vanya
I think Vanya came very close to being limmed at one point and Allison was primarily responsible for derailing it so I don’t understand why Venya isn’t townreading Allison for that?
Assuming this is true, (I haven’t had the time to reread in depth), I don’t townread people based on WHAT they say, but WHY and HOW they say it. Scum can easily defend a miselim for brownie points.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:00 am

In post 979, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 975, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
Assuming this is true, (I haven’t had the time to reread in depth), I don’t townread people based on WHAT they say, but WHY and HOW they say it. Scum can easily defend a miselim for brownie points.
Sure but they generally do that to either save or push another player. Town generally does it because they townread the particular player. But in my experience, it’s more often than not overwhelmingly town who tends to do that. So unless you think Allison had some reason apart from “brownie points” to save you or it served scum!her’s interests better to push me then Five > you, I’d lean to that being town indicative.
Klaus Hargreeves
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Klaus Hargreeves »

Sigh........ I've been so bad with this game. Time for me to get back in again. I shall endeavor to not slip behind immediately again.
Pogo Hargreeves
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Pogo Hargreeves »

In post 973, Luther Hargreeves wrote:
In post 649, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:I'm not voting five so kiss my hairy ape butt.
In post 950, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:If 5 flips town can we squish Allison next? It would make my furry heart happy.
What happened with this? Why are you voting Five if you think he’s town?
I had a change of heart. At first I thought if he is x main he this is town meta but I'm not so sure he is the person I thought since his recent posting which I found lacking.

Reginald returned and 5 began posting, I'm not sure if that's an associative or just coincidence, but I'm keen to find out.
Pogo Hargreeves
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:05 am

In post 968, Allison Hargreeves wrote:i think vanya and pogo are a potential team but sure
...right. So you spend early game protecting Vanya against me and now she's scum...with me?
Reginald Hargreeves
Reginald Hargreeves
Townie
Reginald Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Reginald Hargreeves »

Gee it's almost like being gone for two days doesn't change a person's awareness of the game state.
Pogo Hargreeves
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:15 am

In post 970, Allison Hargreeves wrote:bc pogo feels like they've been playing TMI
Your shade is becoming a little repetitive, could you not have found some new reason to scumread me? If 5 is indeed town, I believe it is you who have spilt TMI. The condition of 5 being town to squish you next is because if he is scum then I would squish reginald based on Vanyas read of the attack on the town block being scum coordinated.
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:16 am

Post by Allison Hargreeves »

In post 978, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 965, Allison Hargreeves wrote:how much content i give is not indicative of my alignment.
You’re right. You could be town and just being very antitown. This setup thrives on a townblock forming and people feeling and syncing each other out. It is possible you’re town and being very antitown in that regard. This game isn’t about YOU it’s about TOWN. And if you’re not going to work with US then you’re Town in Name Only.
the only antitown thing i did was mainslip.
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Allison Hargreeves »

In post 985, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 970, Allison Hargreeves wrote:bc pogo feels like they've been playing TMI
Your shade is becoming a little repetitive, could you not have found some new reason to scumread me? If 5 is indeed town, I believe it is you who have spilt TMI. The condition of 5 being town to squish you next is because if he is scum then I would squish reginald based on Vanyas read of the attack on the town block being scum coordinated.
i dont need constant new reasons to scumread someone bud.
u slip up as scum thats it. thats u getting caught. u can play perfect otherwise but that one mistake can get found.
Reginald Hargreeves
Reginald Hargreeves
Townie
Reginald Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:20 am

In post 976, Luther Hargreeves wrote:Because you’re calling Allison “innocent” and then you you bring up momrangel, why?
I mean.....

Allison, Ben and now Pogo slipped/claimed. Look at the content of the post?
Reginald Hargreeves
Reginald Hargreeves
Townie
Reginald Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:22 am

What townblock is being formed?
Reginald Hargreeves
Reginald Hargreeves
Townie
Reginald Hargreeves
Townie
Townie

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:23 am

I'm also unsure how I'm supposed to ever catch up when several pages are being added per hour
Pogo Hargreeves
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:24 am

In post 989, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:What townblock is being formed?
Vanya, Ben, Luther seem to townread each other. Vanya believes the push into Ben was instigated on your return.
Pogo Hargreeves
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:25 am

In post 988, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Pogo slipped/claimed. Look at the content of the post?
Uh what? I have done no such thing.
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:25 am

In post 987, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 985, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
i dont need constant new reasons to scumread someone bud.
u slip up as scum thats it. thats u getting caught. u can play perfect otherwise but that one mistake can get found.
Now that pogo has responded, I can actually respond to this.
I scumread Allison because this seems to be a recycled argument.
TMI and other tells do not exist yet unless you believe scum have already found and signaled each other.
For this to be valid, Allison would have to say pogo+X are playing as TMI.
Similarly the response from Pogo is crap.

Please ffs read the setup.
Klaus Hargreeves
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:27 am

In post 703, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 697, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:I will not answer for Diego, but I personally am not townreading Ben for being too scummy to be scum
What is your read on him? Could you explain?
I townread Ben because whenever I read his posts, they flow very organically and fit very well with the contours of my own thoughts.
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:28 am

In post 990, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:I'm also unsure how I'm supposed to ever catch up when several pages are being added per hour
This is patently false. If this was the rate, we’d be well over 200 pages.

It’s going about 2 pages a day which is more than reasonable.

{Insert vote for Reginald if Five wagon dies}
Pogo Hargreeves
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:29 am

Vanya, Allison has already signalled, in fact fully revealed, and very likely found her partner, so I fling my crap back to you.
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:30 am

In post 996, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Vanya, Allison has already signalled, in fact fully revealed, and very likely found her partner, so I fling my crap back to you.
What do you believe is the signal and who picked it up then?
Pogo Hargreeves
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:33 am

In post 997, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 996, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:Vanya, Allison has already signalled, in fact fully revealed, and very likely found her partner, so I fling my crap back to you.
What do you believe is the signal and who picked it up then?
I believe when she revealed her main she was signaling. I have not yet found who the signal was received by. I thought it was Ben but now I'm needing to find time to look into it deeper.
Klaus Hargreeves
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:36 am

In post 748, Pogo Hargreeves wrote:
In post 744, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:So Ben is clearly town. Anyone who votes them today has to go through me.

Pogo why would you follow me? I have done nothing to demonstrate good or bad reads.

Why did you vote Alison soon as I did?
Excellent, you're locktown the rest of the game. My slimey post has triggered the exact reaction I hoped for.
how would you have expected mafia to react.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”