Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Bell »

Oh, I'm definitely fence sitting.
I'm pretty much playing Devil's advocate and trying as hard as possible not to budge for no more reason than because, I think that's a good idea inexplicably. I'm honestly not sure how I'll catch scum this game if I ever do.
What I'm saying is that I roughly agree with FB.
I'm not taking a hard stance on either Oil or Guilotine for previously stated reasons. For Oil, I just don't see anything horrifically scummy.
For Guilotine, soft claim+Townie confidene in themselves+confusing playstyle pretty much leaves me stuck.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1374, Flea The Magician wrote:and you're worried about people sitting on the sidelines....
no? I am saying most people are on the sidelines.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1373, mastina wrote:
In post 1352, Titus wrote:Oil Dunn Superbowl9 Gamma...who is with me?
Half. :P

I think this is still Dunn as town. Oil I have reservations on.

The other two, tho, yes.
Explain Dunn please.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:59 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

BEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL I know you can hunt good, come hunt! Bite the butts! cause waves!

I don't like it when you're off to the side, it makes me sad and suspciious!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:00 pm

In post 1376, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1374, Flea The Magician wrote:and you're worried about people sitting on the sidelines....
Including you.

Come on, jump in! You're set on me being scum, who are my buddies? Prod and poke things!
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Bell »

I am however sitting on a fence in the middle of highway traffic, which I don't actually think I'd do as scum here.
Rather, I'm making myself pretty available when my instinct would usually be to lurk, be passive asf and then die for playing like shit as scum.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1379, Flea The Magician wrote:
Including you.

Come on, jump in! You're set on me being scum, who are my buddies? Prod and poke things!
i don't know. u could tell me who ur buddies are. might save us all time.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1380, Bell wrote:I am however sitting on a fence in the middle of highway traffic, which I don't actually think I'd do as scum here.
Rather, I'm making myself pretty available when my instinct would usually be to lurk, be passive asf and then die for playing like shit as scum.
+1 Hi town Bell
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1380, Bell wrote:I am however sitting on a fence in the middle of highway traffic, which I don't actually think I'd do as scum here.
i am not paranoid of u yet. But u do seem hyper self aware. Which is weird.
Show

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:02 pm

╰(✧∇✧╰) Lets get some motivation going in here, ya'll don't want me tunnelling on BM, so lets do stuff! (╯✧∇✧)╯

I mean that's just rude :( I know I run into people like a derailed freight train but still :(
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:04 pm

In post 1381, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1379, Flea The Magician wrote:
Including you.

i don't know. u could tell me who ur buddies are. might save us all time.
I don't have any that I know, i gotta find them!
Cmon, get over here, help me find my buddies.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1385, Flea The Magician wrote:I don't have any that I know, i gotta find them!
ugh. This is like me trying to help someone find their lost keys. HOW WOULD I HELP U IF UR OT TELLING ME WHERE U LAST SAW THEM!
Show

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:06 pm

I mean I say I don't have any, I'm confident in Titus, Kookie and Mastina rn.

*yeets a canned beverage towards titus*
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:06 pm

In post 1386, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1385, Flea The Magician wrote:I don't have any that I know, i gotta find them!
ugh. This is like me trying to help someone find their lost keys. HOW WOULD I HELP U IF UR OT TELLING ME WHERE U LAST SAW THEM!
Hey last time I saw them they were in my hand!
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 1371, Firebringer wrote:commenting from the bleachers is still sitting on the sidelines imo
For what it's worth:
I
want
to come in, hard-defend BM, Flea, and even Oil, try to dismantle the wagons/pressure on them and hard-push superbowl and maybe Gamma as the elimination candidates right now.

But right now I can't manage it, so yes, I am explicitly sitting on the sidelines. I normally have an unabashed lack of fear, a confidence oozing conviction which masks any uncertainty--but right now, the uncertainty is on full display and I hate it. I just, for whatever reason...can't get the confidence going. While there is some fear of being wrong contributing to that lack of strong push...there's also something holding me back beyond fear and I genuinely don't know what. Fear isn't the cause, it's just the icing on top of the cake of my insecurities being on display.

Hilariously enough.

I feel like, in a sense. I am actually basically doing a perfect roleplay of my character, whose debilitating lack of confidence was one of their largest issues throughout the entire story of dbz honestly. To put it in perspective, normally in mafia games I'd very much be a Goku kind of girl--fearless, confident in my abilities, absolutely sure that I can win, etc. But right now I have the timidness of my character and it fucking sucks. I like being Gokuesque, I hate it when I'm this weak.

My
hope
is that, come D2, if I am still alive, that the fire will be lit in me, that I'll ignite, that I'll power up and have my full potential unlocked and unleashed. (Also appropriate for my character, mind you.) Because for D1, I don't know how to solve it. I'm too passive and I don't know why, and without knowing why I don't know how to fix it.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1388, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1386, Firebringer wrote:
Hey last time I saw them they were in my hand!
did u check ur other hand?
Show

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:09 pm

Yes, I checked my other hand too! And by bag! and my pockets! and my meds box! ... they're in the frikken lock again aren't they -.-;
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1389, mastina wrote:
In post 1371, Firebringer wrote:commenting from the bleachers is still sitting on the sidelines imo
For what it's worth:
I
want
to come in, hard-defend BM, Flea, and even Oil, try to dismantle the wagons/pressure on them and hard-push superbowl and maybe Gamma as the elimination candidates right now.

But right now I can't manage it, so yes, I am explicitly sitting on the sidelines. I normally have an unabashed lack of fear, a confidence oozing conviction which masks any uncertainty--but right now, the uncertainty is on full display and I hate it. I just, for whatever reason...can't get the confidence going. While there is some fear of being wrong contributing to that lack of strong push...there's also something holding me back beyond fear and I genuinely don't know what. Fear isn't the cause, it's just the icing on top of the cake of my insecurities being on display.

Hilariously enough.

I feel like, in a sense. I am actually basically doing a perfect roleplay of my character, whose debilitating lack of confidence was one of their largest issues throughout the entire story of dbz honestly. To put it in perspective, normally in mafia games I'd very much be a Goku kind of girl--fearless, confident in my abilities, absolutely sure that I can win, etc. But right now I have the timidness of my character and it fucking sucks. I like being Gokuesque, I hate it when I'm this weak.

My
hope
is that, come D2, if I am still alive, that the fire will be lit in me, that I'll ignite, that I'll power up and have my full potential unlocked and unleashed. (Also appropriate for my character, mind you.) Because for D1, I don't know how to solve it. I'm too passive and I don't know why, and without knowing why I don't know how to fix it.
pls stay on the sidelines
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i will tag u in when it is time mastina.
Show

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1383, Firebringer wrote:
This is my normal state. I am always self-aware and usually have to stop myself from creating paradoxes.

Twice I have started writing about the fact that I checked to see how many scum are in this game only to find out that there isn't a clear number (prolly 2-4) and that Unwnd didn't rule out third party roles.
I also know that people get extremely pinged when someone starts bringing up 3-P because scum are or tend to be more focused on it and I've had to stop myself from making such posts before as scum because it actually seems to be a temptation to share and speculate about 3p as scum more often than town do it.

So I didn't write about it because why include it and create unnecessary confusion, get myself sucm read for mentioning it, and pretty much have no evidene that it's the case.
But you see, I just wrote it but would I write it out and submit it if I were scum because it would draw suspicion and ping people likely if I submitted this post?

And that's hyper-self-aware-town-Bell.
I'm also hyper-self-aware as scum, but because I try to get town read as town I'm usually just pretty self-aware overall.

I probably wouldn't send this if I were scum. But I'm just feeding you context.
Also, please don't discuss 3P until there's like, a reason to.
Which I have no idea when if ever there's a good time for that because I'm a noob.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:12 pm

omg imagine a Chiaotzu role :o

Supersaint/pgo :D
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1394, Bell wrote:
In post 1383, Firebringer wrote:
This is my normal state. I am always self-aware and usually have to stop myself from creating paradoxes.

Twice I have started writing about the fact that I checked to see how many scum are in this game only to find out that there isn't a clear number (prolly 2-4) and that Unwnd didn't rule out third party roles.
I also know that people get extremely pinged when someone starts bringing up 3-P because scum are or tend to be more focused on it and I've had to stop myself from making such posts before as scum because it actually seems to be a temptation to share and speculate about 3p as scum more often than town do it.

So I didn't write about it because why include it and create unnecessary confusion, get myself sucm read for mentioning it, and pretty much have no evidene that it's the case.
But you see, I just wrote it but would I write it out and submit it if I were scum because it would draw suspicion and ping people likely if I submitted this post?

And that's hyper-self-aware-town-Bell.
I'm also hyper-self-aware as scum, but because I try to get town read as town I'm usually just pretty self-aware overall.

I probably wouldn't send this if I were scum. But I'm just feeding you context.
Also, please don't discuss 3P until there's like, a reason to.
Which I have no idea when if ever there's a good time for that because I'm a noob.
u seem like u would be fun to do mushrooms with
Show

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:14 pm

screw mushrooms, you wanna try my pain meds. I be stoned rn because of them beasties. i normally take them before i go to sleep to stop the nightmares and stuff (usually works) because of the effect they have.

Its 3am and I am freaking wired.

Making my own weird mocha thing at home probably didn't help either...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:15 pm

(note: Don't take prescription meds unless prescribed, there's a reason these have this effect!)
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1398, Flea The Magician wrote:(note: Don't take prescription meds unless prescribed, there's a reason these have this effect!)
DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO FAE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”