Mini Normal 2185 | EFoBBBiO | Game Over!

Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1256, Frogsterking wrote:Game is over good job town, thank you for helping me straighten out my reads Luca, and good meta call on Bugs.
Sorry i wasnt more help today. I kept waiting to see what direction Momrangual was going so i could form reads accordingly, and i wasnt super focuased on other things lol
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:33 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1275, Grendel wrote:
In post 1256, Frogsterking wrote:Game is over good job town, thank you for helping me straighten out my reads Luca, and good meta call on Bugs.
Sorry i wasnt more help today. I kept waiting to see what direction Momrangual was going so i could form reads accordingly, and i wasnt super focuased on other things lol
Lol. Do you think Trendall is the last one or Lunar?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:34 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 2.6

bugspray(5)
~ (9), (55), (64), (27), (46)

Trendall(2)
~ (45), (16)
Momrangal(1)
~ (17)
Gamma Emerald(1)
~ (10)

Not Voting (2): (13), (8)

With 11 alive it takes 6 to eliminate.

Day 2 deadline is in (expired on 2021-01-13 20:42:20)

FLAVOR
frame 20 out of 19035
GeorgeBailey
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:36 pm

Post by Grendel »

but yeah, this looks really close to an auto-win. If last scum is trendel or lunar they should just concede. :P

-/-/-/--

pre-edit

Trendel over Lunar I guess?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Grendel »

I guess they were 3 town aligned investigative this game? (or was Frogster king the one in the hood, and the Nopom town result was a bluff?)

I was given a more unreliable investigative. Maybe everybody was given unreliable/challenging investigative if there are 3 town aligned roles.

Im really curious what power scum had this set-up.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1278, Grendel wrote:but yeah, this looks really close to an auto-win. If last scum is trendel or lunar they should just concede. :P

-/-/-/--

pre-edit

Trendel over Lunar I guess?
Yeah I think so, because I'm pretty sure the Normal version of the psychologist can get a guilty on players who are sending in the night kill, as long as they did not send in the previous one. :mrgreen:

I thought this reaction looked pretty bad for Trendall:
In post 1254, Trendall wrote:Lmao wow. I'm not mafia.
But when he joined in I wasn't sure if he was just having fun and going along with it or it was Lunar after all.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I think we can wait to speculate on you and any town PRs until we know what the scum power have and confirm it's auto win (like one way of balancing three investigative could be to run a 3 scum 1 traitor setup).
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

I'm willing to speculate that Trendell is scum more than anyone in the townblock being mafia.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:05 pm

Post by Grendel »

Mommrangual scum clears Outworlder as town as that was her most aggressive push. Outworlder push was there to save Scum!bugs from a flip. IDK what other's reasons. She also had some movement towards gamma when she got cuaght up today, meanwhile was looking past some reads she had on plays at EoD. Which could def be a pivot away from having to risk flipping bugs/lunar/trendall today. I'd say Trendel definitely looks worse via associates b/c despite being in Momrang's PoE pool most of D1 she always seemed to prioritize other slots.

bugs and Mommrangual D1 interactions did look pretty bad. But I had a silly pet theory about the neighborhood b/c i didnt realize that the back ups were picked via rng. I thought that the Mod being a more "Mindgamey" character would have this large hood all town to screw with peoples heads. XD

Lucia looks more town now that i consider how hard he was bussing meanwhile Momrangul was trying to shift the D1 Bugs wagon elsewhere. Seems like a clash that a team who are fimilar with each other are less likely to have. Its not impossible, but its definitely unlikely.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:06 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1282, NoPowerOverMe wrote:I'm willing to speculate that Trendell is scum more than anyone in the townblock being mafia.
yea I agree
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

That sounds like decent logic.

VOTE: Momrangal

I still think Trendell is scum. Also I don't like Mom's willingness to vote in the townblock.

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

As long as we chop off Mom/Bugs/Trendall I'm not concerned about the order, and I think Mom should go first for voting against the townblock.

VOTE: Momrangal

For the record I want to point out that Bug's reaction here is damning :
In post 1255, Frogsterking wrote:
It's okay, I don't think there is any way for you guys to win anymore, I already have a guilty on Bugs and I'm investigating Momrangal tonight, I think you should just surrender if that's a possibility.
In post 1260, bugspray wrote:why do you wait so long to bring it up?
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:14 pm

Post by Grendel »

In post 1281, Frogsterking wrote:I think we can wait to speculate on you and any town PRs until we know what the scum power have and confirm it's auto win (like one way of balancing three investigative could be to run a 3 scum 1 traitor setup).
should we coordinate our targets tonight?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:16 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

probably Trendall and bugs are good targets.

Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Grendel »

I'd like to visit Trendel.

Bugs was already guilted right?
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1287, Grendel wrote:
In post 1281, Frogsterking wrote:I think we can wait to speculate on you and any town PRs until we know what the scum power have and confirm it's auto win (like one way of balancing three investigative could be to run a 3 scum 1 traitor setup).
should we coordinate our targets tonight?
It depends on how bad you think Bugs and Trendall's reactions were.. I suggest checking on Lunar as well and my response to Lunar in ..
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Where was Bugs guiltied?

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:28 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1291, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Where was Bugs guiltied?
I suggest checking my response to Lunar in .. to help understand the context. This is the guilty and Bug's and Trendall's reaction to the guilty:
In post 1253, Frogsterking wrote:..It must have been pretty frustrating for the scum team when an entire town block was formed on page like 5, and then eventually sixth member Luca was proposed, and all six of these players were actually town. Then, one of the few town players in opposition to the town block, Amelie, ended up eating the kill instead of your obvious pr NK target. I'm not going to mis hammer on Lunar or OutWorldER anymore so if you three are over it, there's no shame in surrendering, I don't see any win condition for you.
In post 1255, Frogsterking wrote:
It's okay, I don't think there is any way for you guys to win anymore, I already have a guilty on Bugs and I'm investigating Momrangal tonight, I think you should just surrender if that's a possibility.
In post 1260, bugspray wrote:why do you wait so long to bring it up?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1289, Grendel wrote:I'd like to visit Trendel.

Bugs was already guilted right?
I will check Lunar then, because they were fairly suspected, maybe they did not send in the night kill yet in case of tracker. :wink:
Grendel
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Grendel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by Grendel »

Sounds Good!

-/-//-/-/-

man, if i hadnt gotten cold feet on bugs D1 maybe this could've been a straight up perfect town game! I havent had one of those in a Loooong time.
but why?

V/LA most Sundays.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:53 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Nice work.

So I guess your whole ‘Luca, Trendall, Momrangal’ thing was just a cover for the fact you wanted associative info from Momrangal, Grendel?

I haven’t done any analysis yet so maybe I’ve missed something, but I think Galron could still be scum?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

It seems to me that Galron has gone out of his way to defend Bugs/deflect attention away from them on a few occasions.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I think Trendall is probably just Town tbh.

I’m less sure about Lunar now. Lunar/Bugs was a team I had on D1, it’s possible they would then go on to try and distance.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1283, Grendel wrote:Mommrangual scum clears Outworlder as town as that was her most aggressive push. Outworlder push was there to save Scum!bugs from a flip. IDK what other's reasons. She also had some movement towards gamma when she got cuaght up today, meanwhile was looking past some reads she had on plays at EoD. Which could def be a pivot away from having to risk flipping bugs/lunar/trendall today. I'd say Trendel definitely looks worse via associates b/c despite being in Momrang's PoE pool most of D1 she always seemed to prioritize other slots.

bugs and Mommrangual D1 interactions did look pretty bad. But I had a silly pet theory about the neighborhood b/c i didnt realize that the back ups were picked via rng. I thought that the Mod being a more "Mindgamey" character would have this large hood all town to screw with peoples heads. XD

Lucia looks more town now that i consider how hard he was bussing meanwhile Momrangul was trying to shift the D1 Bugs wagon elsewhere. Seems like a clash that a team who are fimilar with each other are less likely to have. Its not impossible, but its definitely unlikely.
I think this read of Momrangal and analysis of her actions is very cool and looks like real detective work based on deductive reasoning.

My read on Momrangal was based on pinging hard while reading her intro post the first time for tactical followed by repeated major pings of this moderately deepscum player from another game.

I'm trying hard to be able to read the way you do because I'm always relying on meta or intuition and neither are always available.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 1297, Luca Blight wrote:I think Trendall is probably just Town tbh.

I’m less sure about Lunar now. Lunar/Bugs was a team I had on D1, it’s possible they would then go on to try and distance.
I've felt too many times now that Lunar or Trendall are surely scum to make much sense between the two. I'm hoping that taking a break and reading through the associatives between Bugs and Momrangal will help, or failing that any of the PRs will get a report.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”