She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #8200 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:38 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

there is more than one scum in this thread and i have more than one suspect

why is me turnstyling one to the other threwad to mabe die so weird
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8201 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by petapan »

i dont know some respect to let them make their point and argue for he elim while they're in the same thread?
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8202 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:39 pm

In post 8201, petapan wrote:i dont know some respect to let them make their point and argue for he elim while they're in the same thread?
what part of the way i play mafia

makes you think

i give a fuck about that

i'm doing what is best for town imo

i don't care if they get to have what they want here

what is this argument

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8203 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by midwaybear »

Hi guys. Did I miss anything big?
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8204 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by petapan »

hey skitter before you leave this thread i'm sorry for flying off the handle at you end of day 2, although i had issues with what you were doing i should have expressed them in a more constructive and less mean spirited way
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8205 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:41 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 8203, midwaybear wrote:Hi guys. Did I miss anything big?
lmao
free crypto
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8206 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 8205, petapan wrote:
In post 8203, midwaybear wrote:Hi guys. Did I miss anything big?
lmao
What happened...
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8207 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 8177, skitter30 wrote:tbf i'm p sure i was at work at the time iirc and said that i wasn't really around
and then shit blew up at work like right then and i wasn't paying attention for a bit

peta is town because i see that he's actually solving, and he's probably on the closest wavelength to me out of everyone in the whole game, which indicates that he's approaching things from a +town perspective. i follow his thought processes, and he's just clearly and consistently attempting to reevaluate and figure out where he's going wrong. in this mess of a game, he's trying to do soemthing abt it and to change things.

i think you're scum because you're consistently taking +scum stances and the worldviews that you're pushing seem increasingly unlikely to me
this still just seems like a bullshit scum argument to me

there's no substance to it

-b
They got a name for the winners in the world
I want a name when I lose
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8208 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:44 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6423, Bell wrote:If petapan is scum this game, I am very impressed.
Though, I also know his scum play is impressive so like,
there's that bit of wifom that I'm sure he does not resent or get tired of hearing all the time.
Luckily, I will end this sentence by continuing to state he seems like town to me.
Though, I think his string is starting to unfurl. Should probably get that looked at before it becomes an issue.
i have basically no reason to fly this far out of control as scum
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8209 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 6411, Hench Princesses wrote:so there's at least 2 scum in LLD/A50/Pooky, it's not immediately obvious to me whether this insanely scummy turnstile was to shove scum into our thread or to ensure that it is literally impossible to get numbers in inverted, probably the latter tbh
a50 and pooky are the lurker compromise lims most likely to happen lol
free crypto
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #8210 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:46 pm

dear ffery+bork

if skitter is scum it's with petapan, and this thread should have made this obvious.

please stop letting them have what they want and kill peta with me

he's not town

signed,

the last inch of wit and patience i have left

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8211 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by midwaybear »

Why was skitter turnstiled :/
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8212 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 8210, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:please stop letting them have what they want and kill peta with me

he's not town
i'm talking to ffery atm

i have no idea what peta's umbrage w/ ffery's responses are here and i'm trying to get her take

-b
Dandelion Wine
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Dandelion Wine
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8213 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Dandelion Wine »

Twelve. Fucking. Hours. Of work. On a single day traders machine.

I'm just now dobe with work but I gotta start again In like eight hours. I'm going the fuck to sleep please don't do anything stupid until I catch up or die of stress related heart attack. Whichever happens first.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8214 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 8213, Dandelion Wine wrote:Twelve. Fucking. Hours. Of work. On a single day traders machine.

I'm just now dobe with work but I gotta start again In like eight hours. I'm going the fuck to sleep please don't do anything stupid until I catch up or die of stress related heart attack. Whichever happens first.
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol
free crypto
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8215 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:50 pm

Post by midwaybear »

Why was skitter even turnstiled though? I really don't get it.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8216 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by petapan »

your scumread just got turnstiled and i've gone to war with your bloc
free crypto
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8217 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 8201, petapan wrote:i dont know some respect to let them make their point and argue for he elim while they're in the same thread?
I was thinking this too. If the double D scumread skitter so much, why turnstile her?
Huh??
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8218 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 8212, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 8210, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:please stop letting them have what they want and kill peta with me

he's not town
i'm talking to ffery atm

i have no idea what peta's umbrage w/ ffery's responses are here and i'm trying to get her take

-b
i'm going to revisit the post i wrote but i feel like i got a non-answer in asking for an explanation, just restated reads without support. i was contesting the plausibility of a skitter scumread given she seemed anti-aligned with certain people. i was hoping for some transparency because i've been fed up with how cloistered you've been, and just was not getting any
free crypto
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #8219 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 8183, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 8180, skitter30 wrote:which argument was i not defending there?

i retract the lld/fire thing. at the time you looked partner-y, but since then, you've had several interactions that make me retract that + i now indepednantly townread fire.

what part of that do you think is empty? like i'm happy to elaborate but if you just brush off everything i'm saying as empty it makes me not want to engage.
i still strongly, strongly, strongly believe scum would have tried to pick up the ss miselim if it presented itself in that gamestate, so yes i think it's scummy that you suggested it

pedit not really, no. the fact that he's agreeing with me isn't inherently what i find +town. it's the fact that *it's very obvious to me that he's approaching the game from a town perspective* and that he's trying to solve (ex: sb9 case, spiffeh case, trying to utilize those to get some positive momentum going). the fact that he agrees with me is a bonus, and not the crux of it

my townread on him is stronger than my scumread on you, but i have a hard time understanding your approach here.
like, for example, this turnstile thing - if you're town who's scumreading me, turnstiling me actively makes it harder to lim me, so i don't understand why you'd do that
SS elimination was pro-town because it didn't change the numbers. If we eliminate 2 town today and scum shoot 2 town we still go to LYLO instead of MYLO.

so worst case scenario we don't lose a single vote.

so it was free if you scumread SS, which most of us did.

So I don't get why that is something scum would push more than town who was wrong at greater frequency. Your read there based solely on that is empty because it hits literally everyone who agreed ot do it.

Why I turnstyled you while thinking you are scum: I have other scumreads in this thread. I was offered a deal where you and A50 both die. I am willing to do that to move the game along and not have to deal with another week of my head hurting wrt this game.

so I'm willing to just agree to kill A50 or Peta instead of you and move you over, and if they don't kill you it's not my fucking problem, they didn't do what they said they'd do, I'm still only in control of one elimination and I have 3 targets in this thread who I all think are scum.

If I'm that target rich, why not push smoeone who agrees (the only kind of person I can push apparently) into the other thread ot increase chances 2 scum die today

that's just better +EV for town?
ok a few things:

- i think that viewing things from the perspective of losing votes is very scum-indicative. i'm p sure scum are hyper aware of how many votes they have in each thread, and it's not really something that townies are using to viewing the game (as evidenced by the fact that this isn't really a topic of discussion much besides for like hp bringing it up a few times iirc)
- i understand that ultimately everyone scumread ss. bu ti'mnot sure that the turnstiling plan happens without you bringing it up, which is why i'm leaving some of the onus on you there. like of course everyone said they wanted it, that's how it happened. but scum i'm p sure wanted it very badly, and would have worked to actualize it, so we need to look at the people who are ultimately responsible for how it went down. like it's not really accurate to say that i'm scumreaidng everyone who wanted to kill ss. i'm scumreading people who actively worked to make that flip happen via turnstile
- said this already, but your deal is meaningless because if anyone flips town it's mylo/lylo so you're gonna back off real quick.
- maybe you just dont' fully understand/recognize this but the odds of me getting flipped are less in taht thread than in this one, which is why i'm viewing this as, like, not actually helping your goal. like it's by no means a set/agreed plan over there, and i think that the odds of that many people voting to flip me over there are not quite as high
- like i'm not arguing that it's inherently scum indicative for you to want to turnstile me, but i'm looking for the town motivation and i'm scratching my head
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8220 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 8218, petapan wrote:i was contesting the plausibility of a skitter scumread given she seemed anti-aligned with certain people
me: i've literally filled pages with talk about why i scumread skitter all day; i have barely even seen the anti-alignment argument, much less given it a lot of thought yet.

ffery says she's giving some credence to that argument and that it's shaken up her read on skitter some, but you were not clear on what you wanted out of that interaction (a validation or refutation of your argument) and you seem to be griping about having her explain shit she doesn't have very clear thoughts on

-b
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #8221 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 8204, petapan wrote:hey skitter before you leave this thread i'm sorry for flying off the handle at you end of day 2, although i had issues with what you were doing i should have expressed them in a more constructive and less mean spirited way
it is ok :) i am sorry for frustrating you
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #8222 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 8207, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 8177, skitter30 wrote:tbf i'm p sure i was at work at the time iirc and said that i wasn't really around
and then shit blew up at work like right then and i wasn't paying attention for a bit

peta is town because i see that he's actually solving, and he's probably on the closest wavelength to me out of everyone in the whole game, which indicates that he's approaching things from a +town perspective. i follow his thought processes, and he's just clearly and consistently attempting to reevaluate and figure out where he's going wrong. in this mess of a game, he's trying to do soemthing abt it and to change things.

i think you're scum because you're consistently taking +scum stances and the worldviews that you're pushing seem increasingly unlikely to me
this still just seems like a bullshit scum argument to me

there's no substance to it

-b
this is how i scumhunt. if i believe the person actually believes that they're saying and is pursuing a +town wincon, it's townie. if they're being inscrutable and i can't track their reads and it looks like they're pushing a scum agenda, it's scummy
Show
Hiatus once more.

Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8223 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 8198, petapan wrote:
In post 8193, Deacon Blues wrote:the thing to understand about me is that I've been lost all day and that's probably not changing until bork and I can sync again. My strong townreads aren't changing but everything below that is mush and I don't know how much solve to pin on setup and how much to pin on raw reads.

Your last I responded to, though, torched my current will to deal with you.
i've been trying to interrogate you, and you've been failing
I misinterpreted the post that pissed me off, I think. I took at as a swipe at Dandelion for not being here with their skitter case.

Your anti-alignment tell stuff is a big part of the reason why my skitter read went mushy. It's a view of the puzzle I hadn't taken until then. I'm not sure why you wanted something specific from me about that part of your post. What I did instead was give you, as best I could since there's currently a lot of mush, where my thoughts are.

sometimes, I'm not very good at noticing when people are trying to sort me. and I feel like this is the first time you've ever tried to sort me via questions in the games we've played. I treated the interaction as a chance for heads-together solving until you got upset with it.
Deacon Blues
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Deacon Blues
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8224 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Deacon Blues »

In post 8192, petapan wrote:
In post 8188, Deacon Blues wrote:
In post 8184, petapan wrote:remember when cabd was promising an epic dunk on skitter yesterday and then ghosted and now their bigtime townread just turnstiled skitter out of the thread apparently
this is such a cheap shot.
i'm asking what good reason there is to vote for the turnstile on a scumread your townread is supposed to be towncasing
don't you basically think LLD-skitter has to be S-S for this to be scummy from LLD?

-b

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”