Micro 992: Are You My Partner?

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1175 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by Allison Hargreeves »

vanya keeps spouting moonlogic and terribad analysis to push their agenda that im somehow scum here.

they are clearly looking for a mislim and know im not scum bc my main is outted.

lim it thx
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:53 pm

Post by Vanya Hargreeves »

In post 1171, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1063, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:So there have been 5 players who have mainslipped in thread based on the ISO:

Mom,
Mega,
Brass
Dk
Bug spray

While it is possible that scum both haven’t mainslipped, I find that unlikely so I would want to elim in these mains. (Don’t comment on who is who I need to examine each sleep.) I usually don’t alt hunt so this is a bit backwards for me
ur literally making shit up

mom, mega, and brass did not mainslip. this is agenda pushing garbage. bugspray's ego post was very anti town considering how replacement impact the game.

i literally accidentally mainslipped. check my ego, i did so even in another game by accident on this account.
They did. There is a post in iso overview with each account. That is the definition of mainslip. To make a post as your main in this game. All posting should be done as your alt. Otherwise it is a mainslip. What is there may be a mainslip of another form but there’s concrete evidence those five mainslipped.
Pogo Hargreeves
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Pogo Hargreeves »

Fuck it, come on children. Let's do what we should have done at the beginning of the game.
Pogo Hargreeves
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Pogo Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:54 pm

Post by Pogo Hargreeves »

VOTE: Allison
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:55 pm

pogo whats scummy abt me.

are u one of those nooblets who think aggressive = scum without using critical thinking

whats ur issue here huh?
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:55 pm

In post 1173, Luther Hargreeves wrote:I still think Allison is town. Diego’s voting history doesn’t look great but now that I know it’s bugs, it’s NAI. Bugs is a frequent miselim so I don’t want to vote there.
I agree on the former. There’s very few worlds in which Allison is scum, Allison+Diego being one. I don’t have an interest in flipping Allison unless Diego is red. I don’t agree with the latter portion but if you have another wagon suggest it then. Push it.
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:55 pm

In post 1176, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1063, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:So there have been 5 players who have mainslipped in thread based on the ISO:

Mom,
Mega,
Brass
Dk
Bug spray

While it is possible that scum both haven’t mainslipped, I find that unlikely so I would want to elim in these mains. (Don’t comment on who is who I need to examine each sleep.) I usually don’t alt hunt so this is a bit backwards for me

mom, mega, and brass did not mainslip. this is agenda pushing garbage. bugspray's ego post was very anti town considering how replacement impact the game.

i literally accidentally mainslipped. check my ego, i did so even in another game by accident on this account.
They did. There is a post in iso overview with each account. That is the definition of mainslip. To make a post as your main in this game. All posting should be done as your alt. Otherwise it is a mainslip. What is there may be a mainslip of another form but there’s concrete evidence those five mainslipped.
ur literally just making shit up lmfao
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:56 pm

if mom mega and brass mainslipped, which accounts are they associated with?
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:58 pm

In post 1182, Allison Hargreeves wrote:if mom mega and brass mainslipped, which accounts are they associated with?
I don’t know.

They posted in thread with their main account. That’s the definition of a main slip. If I was interested in connecting mains to alts I would probably guess here but I am not. Diego’s post just looked/looks like a crumb and his iso is bad.
Diego Hargreeves
Diego Hargreeves
Goon
Diego Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Diego Hargreeves »

the pronouns on the account are they/them
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:59 pm

Post by Luther Hargreeves »

In post 1172, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1170, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:VCA is not a “golden hammer” in which I disagree with my sibling on. It’s a “oh shit this is important”. Especially with no flips yet.

Pedit: Scum may or may not have known each other at that point. If it turns mountainous tonight then we know scum found each other D1. If it doesn’t then they either didn’t know or they put a wrong guess in and have to wait a day.

And yes VCA if they didn’t know each other is still very helpful because they didn’t know each other. That would contribute to their votes.

What we know about scum always contributes.
theres a 90% chance scum found eachother because ppl stalled the fucking day and im annoyed at this point bc if we just turbo limmed 5 it wouldnt have likely happened.
Probably true but I don’t think he’s scum because nearly the entire game was voting him at some point. I think that post from Reggie referencing momrangel pings me as a possible tmi slip - either because whomever that is could be possible buddy signalling or because he already knows momrangel is town. I also didn’t like his jump to Five without any real explanation.
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:00 pm

In post 1184, Diego Hargreeves wrote:the pronouns on the account are they/them
Sorry my bad. Diego is they/them. I f’d that up.
Klaus Hargreeves
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:00 pm

Post by Klaus Hargreeves »

In post 1160, Vanya Hargreeves wrote: I am more interested in Diego as I think he crumbed his main and his ISO is shit.
Are you just ignoring the fact that Diego is bugspray?
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:00 pm

In post 1183, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1182, Allison Hargreeves wrote:if mom mega and brass mainslipped, which accounts are they associated with?
I don’t know.

They posted in thread with their main account. That’s the definition of a main slip. If I was interested in connecting mains to alts I would probably guess here but I am not. Diego’s post just looked/looks like a crumb and his iso is bad.
Nah. You're just caught here making up a fake point.

Let me show u why ur caught here based on that now.

Caught in a lie and now you're trying to cover it up fr fr
Klaus Hargreeves
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:01 pm

Post by Klaus Hargreeves »

VOTE: Reginald
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:02 pm

vanya replacing in : hehe let me look at activity overview and just say these guys are in the scumpool even tho theyre all town heeehee
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:03 pm

In post 18, Momrangal wrote:Leggo my ego
In post 47, brassherald wrote:Ego. Ego.

so vanya, which accounts are "mainslipping"
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:03 pm

In post 1187, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1160, Vanya Hargreeves wrote: I am more interested in Diego as I think he crumbed his main and his ISO is shit.
Are you just ignoring the fact that Diego is bugspray?
No. I am just not convinced he is. It’s possible. However since we aren’t outing mains it’s possible bug spray can’t CC. It’s not worth investing time into main/alt hunting/outing. It’s clear y’all think that Diego isn’t brass that’s cool. That still doesn’t outweigh the scumminess of the slot in general and that Diego is most likely scum here.
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:03 pm

In post 1191, Allison Hargreeves wrote:

You literally just quoted the mainslips. So all of them.
Luther Hargreeves
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Luther Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Luther Hargreeves »

Mom,
Mega,
Brass
Dk
Bug spray

Well since Diego outed himself as bugspray, that means he never actually mainslipped according to your main slip theory, right?
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:04 pm

In post 1193, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1191, Allison Hargreeves wrote:

You literally just quoted the mainslips. So all of them.
what is mainslipping about them: elaborate.
Ben Hargreeves
Ben Hargreeves
Goon
Ben Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:04 pm

Post by Ben Hargreeves »

@vanya it was said and mentioned in the OP that you can ego post with your main once. A few people decided to do this at the start of the game, intentionally, not as a slip
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:05 pm

stop white knighting let me question them
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:05 pm

or just vote them idc
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:05 pm

In post 1194, Luther Hargreeves wrote:

Mom,
Mega,
Brass
Dk
Bug spray

Well since Diego outed himself as bugspray, that means he never actually mainslipped according to your main slip theory, right?
Diego has claimed they are bug spray. This doesn’t mean they are bug spray. But if they are bug spray then they mainslipped later on post 824.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”