Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1525 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1518, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 567, Flea The Magician wrote:Oil has pinged me so amma do my thing.
When did we start pinging you? Last time BM asked you about your read on us you were leaning town and I don't think there was much content between then and this post.
Nachos drunkpost pocketing attempt.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1526 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1525, Flea The Magician wrote:
When did we start pinging you? Last time BM asked you about your read on us you were leaning town and I don't think there was much content between then and this post.
That doesn't look like a pocketing attempt. If anything, they're applying pressure to sort you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

In post 1523, Titus wrote:Noraa, whose flip would have the most equity (meaning they'd solve the greatest number of slots)?
Guillo.
Gamma is a slot that recently came under pressure. What will be solve by killing off an easy vote? Literally nothing. Again, im not terribly against gamma cuz he hasn't done anything that pings town to me BUT I 100% prefer guillo.

-norbearbearbaerbaerb
RM + Jungkook

"Fast and loose with this game
We float like a butterfly" - Mon
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1528 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:22 pm

Post by Titus »

Who would Guillo's flip help solve? What results on their townflip? Their scumflip?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:29 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

If they flip scum, I am conftown.
If they flip town, we look at the wagons and see what happens there.

-bearbeartsutsu
RM + Jungkook

Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 750, Flea The Magician wrote:Because the other head comes along and decides to interact with the same post, but this one is kinda looking busy.
Bell has been in most of my games since I've been back, approximately 3. In all of those games, Bell was an easy early townread for most people. In this game, one of his first posts is him talking about how he doesn't really get town until a couple scumflips occur, which flies in the face of my experience with him.
In post 750, Flea The Magician wrote:This seems TMI-ish maybe? Why would this even be a consideration? It's creating an elimination pool and forcing a 1vs1 between two fighters.
If I create a game with a central mechanic it makes sense for me to include roles that can interact with that mechanic. Those were a couple things that I thought might be possible.
In post 750, Flea The Magician wrote:This seems off. Literally yeeting a vote at someone for the sake of yeeting a vote. RVS was undone prematurely IMO and this is terrible. There's just a vote, a null reason and nothing to follow it up?

For a hydra dated 2013 I'd expect some sort of prodding or poking more than the idle vote drop.
I vote people based off gut fairly regularly, and don't think it's an unreasonable approach on page 4. I'd rather be voting someone for thin reasons rather than no reasons at all, hence why I transitioned from RVS to firebringer.
In post 751, Flea The Magician wrote:On what exactly?
...clued me in to me being scum.
Because I like being scum but I'm not behaving as if I was scum.
Get it?
In post 299, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 232, Titus wrote:
In post 231, Firebringer wrote:Why is that
I like bread and threatened scum.
???

This isn't how this interaction typically turns out.
Interaction is interaction though, what's bad here?
I didn't understand that Titus was crumbing something here, for one.
For two, I wasn't criticizing Titus's interaction with me, I was pointing out that
usually
scum!Nacho got away with mislynching town!Titus which ran contrary to what she pointed out here.
In post 750, Flea The Magician wrote:Surely that someone who should be capable of soulreading you isn't even to tell its you would tell you that your game is off?
If someone knows me well enough to meta read me, my expectation would be that they understand my style well enough to figure out when I'm posting - a couple mistakes here and there are understandable, but not seeing me in like 8 posts or whatever is not.
In post 750, Flea The Magician wrote:OK this was my first "Hmmmm...." moment. This reminds me of Titus in Death Curse. We've had almost no interaction and both this and the previous one look like attempts to get on the same side. We can also assume the drunk posting was starting here.
Why do you think that it's more likely that I'm scum saddling up to you as opposed to town who also found Battle Mage scummy?
What do you think my approaches to you would look like as town vs scum?

In post 750, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 308, Oil Tycoons wrote:Why is you getting wagonned good for me as scum?
Especially as this seems out of place, I don't even know what this is in reply to
That was part of an ongoing conversation I was having with Titus.
In post 750, Flea The Magician wrote:Why not flea?
Not very likely I follow BM's top scumread when I had a significant scumread on him at that point.
In post 750, Flea The Magician wrote:BM being a sassyass aside, why not say this intitially?
I usually don't have to. I asked Bell what his read on you was and I expect in response that he'll probably just elaborate instead of brush me aside because he actually believes in his read and isn't pushing it for an agenda alone.
In post 750, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 337, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 335, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 331, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 330, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 329, Oil Tycoons wrote:
In post 326, Battle Mage wrote:yo Guillotina, join the Flea-party with me
Why flea?
go back and read my posts
I was hoping you could make up something better if I asked you a second time.

Your first attempt seemed like something you were reading off a teleprompter.
that sounds like some real bad faith shit

"i was hoping you could make up something"

yeah, you and Flea can contest it today.
Yes the post is tinged with a bit of liquid courage but pretty sure the point I'm making doesn't need to be spelled out.
BM: You're acting in bad faith!
OT: I'm fissed as a part!

Good answer.
I asked BM to elaborate on his read of you twice. The first time, he told me to read his posts instead of attempting to explain his read on you. The second time, he picked up on the aggressive tone of posting (which likely wouldn't have been *as* aggressive if I wasn't drinking) and dismissed it again.
In post 750, Flea The Magician wrote:But you've expressed nothing on me aside from I'm a good fae.
The "good fae" thoughts bubbled up more firmly after your #372 - Battle Mage badgering you to a bit of a breaking point seemed like a pretty genuine progression to me. I didn't expect this would be a breaking point for you if you were scum since Battle Mage's push on you wasn't really gaining a lot of traction/wasn't a post with a bit of substance. I also didn't really expect Battle Mage's first significant move as scum would be pushing his partner, especially when his push read as much like forcing a square peg into a round hole as it did.
In post 750, Flea The Magician wrote:Maybe, but it is the posting of someone prodding a potential hole or contradiction they've found.
He's prodding at potential holes and contradictions, sure. But contradictions don't make people more likely to be scum, and Battle Mage knows this.
Fire is bad for business.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1531 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1529, kookiemonster wrote:If they flip scum, I am conftown.

-bearbeartsutsu
Who really needs to sort you though? Is there anyone doubting you are town?

I'm asking which reads would shake up the game. Hot takes. Takes that would have alternatives

For instance

If Abe is scum, then Brian Charlie and Daniel are town. Edward is scum.
If Abe is town, then Brian is scum while Edward is town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1532 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

In post 1531, Titus wrote:

-bearbeartsutsu

I'm asking which reads would shake up the game. Hot takes. Takes that would have alternatives

For instance

Im not sure but I also haven't read the last 6 pages or something so yeah :P
Ik im obvtown but idc I believe guillo is scum and I don't care what happens, I am ordering that vig kills Guillo tonight if he doesn't get limmed today.

-tsutsu
RM + Jungkook

Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1533 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 776, Sugar Cain wrote:I are also changing the reason for scumreading me for "not hunting" to "not being the same" as mastina pointed out I was very much hunting and playing albeit maybe not as forcefully and with less words and I think someone in your scum pt pointed out that your "nero isn't hunting" doesn't pass the sniff test and so you changed your story. You're just scum with a fake push
This is :goodposting: from Nero.
Not because of accuracy, but because of conviction.
In post 826, Firebringer wrote:I think your seeking to start fights in a way to get townread.
This thought process is kind of crazy.
In post 866, Battle Mage wrote:there has really been no progress

please dude, i'm begging you
kind of like this battle mage post as well.
In post 902, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 899, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 854, Battle Mage wrote:All's Fair in Love and Mafia

Spoiler:
In post 472, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 433, Titus wrote:
In post 427, kookiemonster wrote:Nvm, dunno why I thought you were voting BM. What makes you think flea and BM are town
Just the intensity, depth, and pointlessness of the wall fight. Tbh I skimmed that noise.
you skimmed yet you're calling TvT? uhh...*shrug* fair.
In post 373, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 367, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 363, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 360, superbowl9 wrote:I actually like this VOTE: Flea
What do you like about it?
That you're getting pressured. I'm liking this push from the new BM
Fair doobie.
In post 567, Flea The Magician wrote:
*Offers Mastina a Mocha made by faer own fair hand*
In post 836, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 831, Firebringer wrote:My read came from analyzing our interaction and then going back and rereading ur interaction with bell. I don't think its coincidence that we had a tiffy nor bell and u had one. I think its motivated in a way to engage in fights to make it look like ur getting into TvT
Fair enough, so If I ask you to look at Oil and bell interactions?
In post 824, Flea The Magician wrote: Like the beings told in scare tales that people often make bad deals with.

and that's fair :)
In post 829, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 826, Firebringer wrote:I think your seeking to start fights in a way to get townread.
Unless this is the answer, in which case, fair.
In post 816, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 814, Firebringer wrote:
In post 810, Flea The Magician wrote:fire's vote on me is BS policy/rage voting.
i ain't mad at u? or policy u. I scumread u.

also what is a "fae"
Fair. Your vote looked like OOG rage/policy.
In post 822, Flea The Magician wrote: eh my brain was in the bin, was half light hearted was half "wtf do i do then?"
but fair.

-------------------------------

In post 801, Bell wrote:
In post 791, Battle Mage wrote:wow that post went weird.

i'm not super motivated for this atm, too much of the "I think you're scum but i'll never vote you coz i love you" crap alongside the "i am gonna rage and be a jerk to you" crap. I'm fine volunteering to be on the chopping block as long as I get to pick the opponent - does that sound fair?
This isn't fair to me
Whats the purpose of this post anyway?
i noticed you say "fair" in so many of your posts. like 4 times the rest of the playerlist combined. i looked at a towngame and scumgame of yours, and you didnt use the word to that extent in either. What does that mean? You look more confident here compared to Among Us, but is it a facade? Maybe you think this is a new game and a new you, or you're going all out to make up for last game.
and another. dropping in a weird rabbit hole like this is a particularly solid move if BM is scum, but this is some of the doubt/attempting to confirm his read that I was looking for earlier.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1534 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:50 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

dont worry Gamma, I got your back!

VOTE: Flea
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1535 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:53 pm

In post 1526, Titus wrote:
In post 1525, Flea The Magician wrote:
That doesn't look like a pocketing attempt. If anything, they're applying pressure to sort you.
felt like trying to get me on side looking back at it.
kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:53 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

Ok so in my book I have Sugar Cain as confscum(recent mom posting has been literal shit. im almost 100% sure they are just scum here) and then Guillo also as confscum.

-norbearbear
RM + Jungkook

Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1537 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:57 pm

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 965, Guillotina wrote:
In post 961, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 950, Guillotina wrote:Ok. Let me get this straight. The reason you are town reading superbowl is because you are afraid he might be town and be responsible for their yeet? There is no other reason other than guilt for killing hin day 1 when he was town even though he has not displayed any signs that he could be town here?
No. Johnny worded it well. Its not out of guilt. Its that the current game state looks exactly like all of the superb!town game states and he has done nothing even remotely out of his town meta.

Dont shade me G.

-norbearbear
You know i hate that word because i don't shade. Are you trying to provoke me?

You know what i realized?

That i'm a hypocrite. I'm having a problem with you townreading superbowl based on fear and guilt, while im doing the same thing with you. I've tunneled you so hard in past games where you have turned out to be town than im afraid of reading you wrong once again so i convinced myself that this has to be your town game.
But i'm looking at your ISO and i asked myself, “if Noraa was not town, would she be scum buddies with superbowl and Mastina?” and the answer to that question from my gut is, yes, she most likely would.

So i really need to know why you scum read titus, because you scum read ever since he voted for the Mastina slot and you never turned back and I neec to inow why you townread Superbowl other than “past game gamestate similarities” bullshit.
Nero Cain pressures Guillo on his case on their slot. Partway through the push, he backs off.
Noraa pressure Guillo on being too nice. After the second time he brings it up, he starts to push back on her.
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1538 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:58 pm

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 1536, kookiemonster wrote:recent mom posting has been literal shit.
The world's a better place when we don't say things like this.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1539 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 1:59 pm

is an epic response and how my thought walls should be handled.
The majority of BM's defence in this game has been "You're bad faithing me" - and since hes been handed a "get out of jail free card" to avoid interacting with me he's just blown me off at every point lol.

ngl, I haven't looked at Dunn today and i've got no intention to, I've had a freakin awful day.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1540 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1533, Oil Tycoons wrote:This thought process is kind of crazy.
How so? Young Firebringer has done it.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1541 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:02 pm

In post 894, Gamma Emerald wrote:one thing on my mind wrt sugar cain is that nero feels similar to when me and him (as part of NC 39) squared off in that coalition game in how he's engaged noraa
but I don't think noraa is a partner because while I leaned into the push in the other game, it doesn't feel like noraa is making the push a primary part of her gameplay rn. It's a focus point sure, but it's not like she's flooring it
PEdit: okay then guess I'll step off as well
VOTE: flea I want this, faer posting has not looked good recently
In post 1088, Gamma Emerald wrote:Again this isn’t the lim vote, just a nomination
In post 1534, Battle Mage wrote:dont worry Gamma, I got your back!

VOTE: Flea

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1542 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1532, kookiemonster wrote:
In post 1531, Titus wrote:

-bearbeartsutsu

For instance

Im not sure but I also haven't read the last 6 pages or something so yeah :P
Ik im obvtown but idc I believe guillo is scum and I don't care what happens, I am ordering that vig kills Guillo tonight if he doesn't get limmed today.

-tsutsu
I don't think you order around the person with the gun. I'd be surprised if there was a vig in this game (not a counterclaim but a crumb of sorts).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:05 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

Gamma Firebringer, final offer

-j
RM + Jungkook

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1544 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1543, kookiemonster wrote:Gamma Firebringer, final offer

-j
How could anyone say no
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1545 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:06 pm

Post by Titus »

-j
Not sure what this means.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1546 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by kookiemonster »

Those 2 in the arena
RM + Jungkook

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1547 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:07 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1545, Titus wrote:

-j
Not sure what this means.
I think he means for us to fight in the ring.
But its hard to tell what chilli boi means sometimes.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1548 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Beating gamma in one on one fight would be too easy it would be criminal of me to do so. But im cool with breaking laws. And murder. I am secretly scum here.
Show

Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:10 pm

Post by Oil Tycoons »

In post 1210, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Oil
I dunno why people SR this but practically everyone has so I'm okay sheeping
This is horrendous.