Micro 992: Are You My Partner?

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:47 pm

Post by Vanya Hargreeves »

In post 1474, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1466, Allison Hargreeves wrote:tris is vanya slot btw

tris is no longer in this game.

that was my secret read on vanya.
I replaced Red Flavor. I neither confirm nor deny whether I am Titus.
You literally said I was a replacement too.

Not much I could do to hide that. I literally don’t know Red Flavor
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:48 pm

In post 1473, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1472, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1461, Allison Hargreeves wrote:I fake slipped as Esooa D1. There's possibility that Reginald quick guessed me as Esooa since no one at this table except for me knows her. Don't eliminate her as a possbility. Also there's a chance scum decided to no kill since theres no consequence in doing so to obscure who it is.

Whether or not they found eachother d1 is a bit difficult to ascertain. I myself would have chosen to no kill night 1 even if I found my partner. You can afford a single no kill in this setup.
I'm town
There will be something I am looking for that will confirm that for me on a future day.
Lol you can’t get more confirmed then Ben’s slot.

It’s in 5/Diego/you imho
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:48 pm

Post by Allison Hargreeves »

Interesting! I was confused why red flavor even signed up considering they replaced out in another (completed now) game bc of me lol

and hiidng who u are is pointless now. we're in the stage where we don't need to hide identities and its better if we don't

On second thought I think ur lying about the RF thing and that RF was Five.
Klaus Hargreeves
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Klaus Hargreeves »

then who is triss????!!????!!??
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:49 pm

In post 1475, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:

You literally said I was a replacement too.

Not much I could do to hide that. I literally don’t know Red Flavor
I mean its pretty obvious when a lurksack player turns into an active player
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:50 pm

remember how pogo tried to push me based on the "fake slip" btw
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:50 pm

In post 1477, Allison Hargreeves wrote:

Interesting! I was confused why red flavor even signed up considering they replaced out in another (completed now) game bc of me lol

and hiidng who u are is pointless now. we're in the stage where we don't need to hide identities and its better if we don't

On second thought I think ur lying about the RF thing and that RF was Five.
1) Scum already flipped. If I was lying that person claims they are Red Flavor we cross vote and we win even if I get miselimmed. I am 100% red flavor and Tris is probably Klaus
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:50 pm

i mean the "scumslip" im adlibbing
Ben Hargreeves
Ben Hargreeves
Goon
Ben Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:50 pm

Post by Ben Hargreeves »

In post 1468, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1312, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 53, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 40, Ben Hargreeves wrote:I can only really assume this ego post was to signal to their partner who they were, the alternative is that someone else randomly ego posted after their entry, which, while possible... meh

That really is a childless, and absurd idea 6, wherever did you get such an idea that the mafia would ever make such a blatant move that could put themselves under pressure. As much as they want to find their partner, they need to be careful as to how they are to move about the day. I would suggest other means of figuring out who is and isn't mafia
In post 831, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Between 3 and 6, I believe that 3 is the innocent here. I am heavily perturbed by the obsession of minimegabyte. I do concur with my dear Pogo that 3 does need some anger management and pogo is correct in regards to this mainslipping being detrimental to our family.

Not everyone present is as familiar with as 6 appears to be with the Playlist. For example, I am certain momrangal has no familiarity with any of the faces having just returned to the scene. Should she be one of the hidden enemies, her job was made that much easier for her to do.
In post 1008, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:I can recognize my tunnel ass.

I can also recognize that back when I was active and when I'm active now, Five has been sidelining
In post 840, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:That said, the original reason I had scumreas 3 (allison) was because she seemed tunnely early on but in my absence, she has really upped her scum-hunting and it looks like she is trying to understand and get answers out the slots.

I would expect to scum to not be so wide in their scum hunting, and have so many scum-reads and pushes in this game because they can't afford to accidentally bus.

6 (ben) is taking control of every narrative he engages in. In each scenario he is carefully crafting it so that he is to be viewed as the hero, leader, person who can never be wrong ect. He claims that he wouldn't be so obvious in his signals and yet, his initial push was on someone for obviously signaling out to their partner who they are.

My theory is that he pushed 4 the moment he realized that 4 (diego) was not the partner they were looking for. This is continued by the fact they are seemingly obsessed with who minimegabyte is.

He is throwing shade on anyone who dares to attack them, calling them dumb or scum

Reginalds read on Allison (3) is weird. He said they were town basically all day and said for some reason in p#840 that he originally had them as scum? When the only post he "scum read" them was 6 minutes prior, I really do not think they reevaluated their read in this time. I think there is value in looking into the Mini slot, as they may have hated my early point against Mini because Mini was their partner. They also very easily jumped onto voting Five, which is something to consider
have u ever heard of white knighting?
what?
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:51 pm

ah ok. I see.

well clearly i didn't do much research then.
I've never even played with momrangel.
Ben Hargreeves
Ben Hargreeves
Goon
Ben Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:52 pm

Post by Ben Hargreeves »

In post 1461, Allison Hargreeves wrote:I fake slipped as Esooa D1. There's possibility that Reginald quick guessed me as Esooa since no one at this table except for me knows her. Don't eliminate her as a possbility. Also there's a chance scum decided to no kill since theres no consequence in doing so to obscure who it is.

Whether or not they found eachother d1 is a bit difficult to ascertain. I myself would have chosen to no kill night 1 even if I found my partner. You can afford a single no kill in this setup.
I'm town
There will be something I am looking for that will confirm that for me on a future day.
games gonna end soon anyway
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:52 pm

In post 1483, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1468, Allison Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1312, Ben Hargreeves wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 53, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:
In post 40, Ben Hargreeves wrote:I can only really assume this ego post was to signal to their partner who they were, the alternative is that someone else randomly ego posted after their entry, which, while possible... meh

That really is a childless, and absurd idea 6, wherever did you get such an idea that the mafia would ever make such a blatant move that could put themselves under pressure. As much as they want to find their partner, they need to be careful as to how they are to move about the day. I would suggest other means of figuring out who is and isn't mafia
In post 831, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:Between 3 and 6, I believe that 3 is the innocent here. I am heavily perturbed by the obsession of minimegabyte. I do concur with my dear Pogo that 3 does need some anger management and pogo is correct in regards to this mainslipping being detrimental to our family.

Not everyone present is as familiar with as 6 appears to be with the Playlist. For example, I am certain momrangal has no familiarity with any of the faces having just returned to the scene. Should she be one of the hidden enemies, her job was made that much easier for her to do.
In post 1008, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:I can recognize my tunnel ass.

I can also recognize that back when I was active and when I'm active now, Five has been sidelining
In post 840, Reginald Hargreeves wrote:That said, the original reason I had scumreas 3 (allison) was because she seemed tunnely early on but in my absence, she has really upped her scum-hunting and it looks like she is trying to understand and get answers out the slots.

I would expect to scum to not be so wide in their scum hunting, and have so many scum-reads and pushes in this game because they can't afford to accidentally bus.

6 (ben) is taking control of every narrative he engages in. In each scenario he is carefully crafting it so that he is to be viewed as the hero, leader, person who can never be wrong ect. He claims that he wouldn't be so obvious in his signals and yet, his initial push was on someone for obviously signaling out to their partner who they are.

My theory is that he pushed 4 the moment he realized that 4 (diego) was not the partner they were looking for. This is continued by the fact they are seemingly obsessed with who minimegabyte is.

He is throwing shade on anyone who dares to attack them, calling them dumb or scum

Reginalds read on Allison (3) is weird. He said they were town basically all day and said for some reason in p#840 that he originally had them as scum? When the only post he "scum read" them was 6 minutes prior, I really do not think they reevaluated their read in this time. I think there is value in looking into the Mini slot, as they may have hated my early point against Mini because Mini was their partner. They also very easily jumped onto voting Five, which is something to consider
have u ever heard of white knighting?
what?
im spewed town by reginald by that logic is what I'm saying.
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:52 pm

i was reading 5 as scum bc I thought it was RedFlavor raging at me knowing its me and mad I caught them there like that
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:53 pm

In post 1484, Allison Hargreeves wrote:ah ok. I see.

well clearly i didn't do much research then.
I've never even played with momrangel.
In post 1485, Ben Hargreeves wrote:

I'm town
games gonna end soon anyway
This.

Pretty much everyone is conf except 5/Diego/you/Klaus/Luther

Klaus and Luther are Townie AF.

So down to three people. So pretty much town!lock
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:54 pm

also I don't buy the "honor"shit momrangel spouted EoD. There's someone deepwolfing here and in a good spot. The no kill was intentional as fuck.
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:54 pm

In post 1478, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:

then who is triss????!!????!!??
We already established I am bad at alt/main hunting.

If I seriously tried I would get tris is Jingle (this is a joke)
Klaus Hargreeves
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:56 pm

well, i hope you can find her some day
Ben Hargreeves
Ben Hargreeves
Goon
Ben Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:56 pm

Post by Ben Hargreeves »

@allison what do you think of diego
Vanya Hargreeves
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Vanya Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:57 pm

In post 1489, Allison Hargreeves wrote:also I don't buy the "honor"shit momrangel spouted EoD. There's someone deepwolfing here and in a good spot. The no kill was intentional as fuck.
This is painful. Just painful.

Makes me wish I was a vig to shoot you.

We just town blocked good like I said. Scum will have to shoot there then just elim the possibles and eventually we win. Game’s on lock. If you really think this make the (nonexistent) deep wolf expose themselves.
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:57 pm

im still thinking about the possibility that a scum team of Momrangel and Esooa would have 0 idea how the other acted and would explain why Esooa instinctively claimed their main instead of denying and/or reading that I clearly was claiming it there.
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:57 pm

In post 1493, Vanya Hargreeves wrote:
In post 1489, Allison Hargreeves wrote:also I don't buy the "honor"shit momrangel spouted EoD. There's someone deepwolfing here and in a good spot. The no kill was intentional as fuck.
This is painful. Just painful.

Makes me wish I was a vig to shoot you.

We just town blocked good like I said. Scum will have to shoot there then just elim the possibles and eventually we win. Game’s on lock. If you really think this make the (nonexistent) deep wolf expose themselves.
cool i dont think its u
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:57 pm

VOTE: Ben
Klaus Hargreeves
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Klaus Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:58 pm

what connection is there between the honor thing and there being deepwolf?
Allison Hargreeves
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Allison Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:58 pm

In post 1497, Klaus Hargreeves wrote:
what connection is there between the honor thing and there being deepwolf?
the fact that scum nearly always only self if they think their partner is setup to win.
Ben Hargreeves
Ben Hargreeves
Goon
Ben Hargreeves
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by Ben Hargreeves »

u realize I'm just gonna get you killed if you try to push this any more cause I'm not gonna deal with it

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”