NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Mini has been dropping from my reads with how they haven't showed up since that one time they came back on, so a Mini wagon may not be as bad as i thought, but i'd still like to keep voting Cheeky for now.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also they seem to be avoiding this game.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:00 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 316, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 224, DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm going to put the gazoo cat in the town pile.
In post 225, Rannygazoo wrote:Answer the question tho
Don’t think you can get out of this by buddying me. Your PR-hunting feels scum-motivated.

VOTE: Goofball
I really can’t get over just how bad is. I’m actually kind of surprised the wagon on Mini went away.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Oh and that vote by Ranny also seemed off. Somebody already expressed it but that blatant role fish by DGB... I just really doubt Scum would do that. I can already see myself being super self conscious about attracting that much attention to myself by doing something so obviously anti-Town.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

etymonline.org wrote:
bandwagon (n.)

also
band-wagon
, 1849, American English, from
band
(n.2)
+
wagon
, originally a large wagon used to carry the band in a circus procession; as these also figured in celebrations of successful political campaigns, being
on the bandwagon
came to represent "attaching oneself to anything that looks likely to succeed," a usage first attested 1899 in writings of Theodore Roosevelt.
Official Votecount 1.9CheekyTeeky (5): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, quiet, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1
[E-6]

PlusJOYED (4): Luca Blight, DrippingGoofball, Titus, Andresvmb
DrippingGoofball (2): Momrangal, MiniMegabyte
MiniMegabyte (2): BBMolla, Vaxkiller
Bypasser Catcher (2): CheekyTeeky, chkflip
Titus (1): PlusJOYED
Norfolk Boy1 (1): Rannygazoo
NorwegianBoyEE (1): Bypasser Catcher

Not Voting (2): Hayker*, Binatog13
Hayker may be voting BBMolla, waiting on confirmation that is what they meant.

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-01-16 23:15:00).

CheekyTeeky
has been prodded.
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 377, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 363, MiniMegabyte wrote:Nero who are your scum reads atm if you believe we should have more than three? Or did you say that by accident knowing exactly how many scum there are? I doubt it was the last one as your questioning seems like it comes from a town. So share who your scum reads are
I hard claim informed veteran. My flavor is that I've played enough games to get a pretty accurate game size.

I think a 20 player will likely have 4 scum. 21 players are usually 5 so a mod could stretch it but there'll be at least 4.

right now my scumreads are you, maybe gamma, ranny, cheeky, plus and maybe molla. I know thats more than the 4 scum I think there are but thats where I'm at.
Yeah Nero is Town and I heartily endorse this POE.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:07 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

I know that “scummy” does not equal “scum”, but today I am not buying any arguments along the lines of “that’s so scummy, it has to be coming from town”.

However, the DGB subplot has been explored to my satisfaction for now.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

For reference, in my last normal game, the scum team acted out with “too obvious” scummy things like quickhammering and voting together in a bloc. I don’t intend to let anyone get away with that unexamined in this game.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

VOTE: Cheeky given up?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:11 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 432, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 13, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:Binatog is my boy. All who vote him are scum.
This is just to throw us off when one of them flips scum. Like, it’s so obvious that it can’t be real, but I think it is.
I mean... is this for real? Hahaha seriously.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:13 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 782, Rannygazoo wrote:For reference, in my last normal game, the scum team acted out with “too obvious” scummy things like quickhammering and voting together in a bloc. I don’t intend to let anyone get away with that unexamined in this game.
Andres, you were in that game.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

You were nightkilled early because your reads were right.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:14 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 781, Rannygazoo wrote:I know that “scummy” does not equal “scum”, but today I am not buying any arguments along the lines of “that’s so scummy, it has to be coming from town”.

However, the DGB subplot has been explored to my satisfaction for now.
I’m not making an argument about it being too Scummy to be Scum. I just said - it’s quite unlikely in my mind that Scum would just blurt that out there. I can’t speak for DGB maybe they would. And yeah I try to be careful with this because you know, it’s maybe projecting how I approach things but c’mon now. It’s so careless, I just don’t think Scum don’t do a double take and just say to themselves actually this is probably a bad post, won’t do it.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 786, Rannygazoo wrote:You were nightkilled early because your reads were right.
I was fearkilled because Flavor didn’t want to fight me. Based on a recent result, Flavor was right haha I’m a hard fucker to bring down even when I’m horrendously wrong.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

Do you think scum would quickhammer after I say that anyone who does it is lockscum?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think Andre is making a good point, and it doesn’t seem like the planned kind of bad, but more like a "i’m just genuinely asking a question" vibe.

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Andresvmb »

But anyway the point being - Flavor has a certain philosophy about how Scum should play. They’re not in this game. So I don’t think it’s particularly relevant.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 791, Andresvmb wrote:But anyway the point being - Flavor has a certain philosophy about how Scum should play. They’re not in this game. So I don’t think it’s particularly relevant.
Fine, I won’t ask for your reads on Flavor this game. But try to understand how that game informed my playing now.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 790, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I think Andre is making a good point, and it doesn’t seem like the planned kind of bad, but more like a "i’m just genuinely asking a question" vibe.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how harmful was it of be to vote DBG and put him on E-10 until I got a satisfactory explanation?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:30 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 470, Luca Blight wrote:I don't really like either of these posts:
In post 293, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 150, Andresvmb wrote:This is all you have to say about the game so far plus?
I'm a slow starter
my rvs is probably VOTE: titus, they always seem scummy to me for some reason. I even vigged them n1 last game.
In post 294, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 196, Andresvmb wrote:Last time we played, I could understand your POV. And you seemed more careful. Here you aren’t really being careful. I mean, you threw out a completely emotional reason to begin questioning my slot (based on literally faulty logic), and your focus seems overly narrow.

Whatever, just an early take. Some folks are already trying to sideline you by calling your approach superficial and what not. There’s probably something there, but you haven’t questioned it much.
andres putting more effort at the start here to make up for last game or because he's scum?
It seems a bit weird to make an RVS vote mid way through page 12, when they'd already posted during the actual RVS without voting anyone. It's like they are conscious that they're not doing anything and feel the need to pad the post out.

The second comment looks as though they just want to say something game related and found the safest possible comment they could make.

It's not a great deal, but it's how I could imagine a newer scum player would enter this game.

VOTE: PlusJoyed
YES!
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:31 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Faith in Luca restored.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Also, plus was only hating on my slot because I questioned their lack of initiative to start this game. There’s so much to say in my mind and all they have is that it seems like I’m putting too much effort at the beginning of the game and that might be Scum indicative? That’s nonsense, and plus knows better.
Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Rannygazoo »

In post 708, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 485, Rannygazoo wrote:Leaning scum on CheekyTeeky. I don’t want to co-sign Titus’s angleshoot but I’ll be keeping an eye out.

I’m not feeling the Plus wagon. I don’t know him per se but in the one game I had with him, he caved as town like corn starch caves to water. It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s scum on it looking for LHF.
I don't like how every time a low-content slot is pushed recently, someone will inevitably bring out the term 'LHF'. There is absolutely nothing from Plus' ISO that suggests they are Town. These are exactly the sort of slots that need sorting D1.
That’s a fair point. In my last game with him, we were both town but I led the push on him because he was useless. I guess now I’m feeling sorry for him/trying not to put him in a position where he feels like being useless. But I do think it was ultimately good for that game.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 485, Rannygazoo wrote:Leaning scum on CheekyTeeky. I don’t want to co-sign Titus’s angleshoot but I’ll be keeping an eye out.

I’m not feeling the Plus wagon. I don’t know him per se but in the one game I had with him, he caved as town like corn starch caves to water. It wouldn’t surprise me if there’s scum on it looking for LHF.
Okay if plus flips Scum, blow up Ranny.
CheekyTeeky
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
CheekyTeeky
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 9:43 am

Post by CheekyTeeky »

Hey fam, I've got some time to catch up today 30 pages is fine...reading now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”