quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by quiet »

Catching up on today's excitement. A wild Not_Mafia appears. I'm just going to not think about it too hard and hold to the cheeky line. See no reason to change the read there, and see no way to read Not_Mafia.
In post 903, Andresvmb wrote:A lot of quiet’s early posts seem non-committal and don’t really say much. I’m rather intrigued by the slot. Like they’re claiming to be somewhat of a newbie so give them some room, but the posts actually seem well thought out. Except for the fact that... there’s barely any fire to them.

I’ll give an example. 598 is analyzing a post by Luca that well, was harshly criticizing Mini for not really contributing anything useful. But quiet is interpreting it as a legitimate argument. It’s a strange take. And this question about whether Scum ever produce filler content? Of course they do! Everybody does. It’s not AI actually unless you start seeing a lot of filler as a means of distraction.
This is prob the best take i've seen on my posting. I'll review 598/try to clarify what I meant by the filler content thing if ya want, but it probably isn't all that useful.

I like your take because it kind of highlights what I see as the biggest issue with my play right now. I can be well thought out, that is something within my ability to control. If I take my time while posting, I can do that. But being useful, directed, "fiery", having a point, some kind of purposiveness... that is a lot harder. I'm trying to keep the scope of my attention today mostly to visible wagons (mini, cheeky, plus, etc), people that stand out for some reason (the aggressive Bypasser, high-frequency-king Norwegian), or reactions/responses to me as it helps keep it manageable.

I thought Andres put a similar amount of attention and interest into the rest of their catch up posts, and generally liked the slot before today, so they're town to me. I thought the interactions between Mom and Dad I mean Andres have been interesting. I was kinda hoping someone else would chime in. I have a decent townlean on Mom, too.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:27 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 974, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 973, Bypasser Catcher wrote:milky milky mommy miltank
I can’t believe this actually happened. I’m so disturbed.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Andresvmb
He/Him
Moment of Brilliance
Moment of Brilliance
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:30 pm

Post by Andresvmb »

Alright I’m out for the night. I actually have some work to do, which is sad. I’ll check back tomorrow.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Wait
Mom = momrangal
So who is Dad?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 978, Gamma Emerald wrote:Wait
Mom = momrangal
So who is Dad?
Dadrangal obviously
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 876, NorwegianboyEE wrote:These are my reads right now.

Town

- Nero Cain
- Titus
- Vaxkiller
- DrippingGoofball
- Momrangal
- quiet
- Bypasser Catcher
- Luca Blight
- Norfolk Boy1
- Gamma Emerald
- BBMolla
- chkflip
- Andresvmb

Suspicious

- MiniMegabyte
- Rannygazoo
- Binatog13

Scummy

- CheekyTeeky
- PlusJOYED
- Hayker
This is very similar to my reads right now. I'd probably just drop Momrangal down to null.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Hi Luca
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Drop BBMolla down to null as well.

Hi Not_Mafia
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 813, Momrangal wrote:VOTE: Andres

Going here
Bad take.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by quiet »

I thought I said "Dad I mean Andre" as a joke, but maybe I messed it up or something. In that post dad=andre.
Also andre didn't know what to think of me and wanted me to have more fire and honestly I think that qualifies him for the position as dad.

I'm townlean on Mom because she strikes me as independently solving. Also, Mom seems generally protective, which I find interesting.
In post 936, Momrangal wrote:That's a really weird way to get me to back down on my interrogation on your pursuit of mini. I feel like they are being unfairly treated, and they are being railed on.
In post 955, Momrangal wrote:The points against NM is fair though, and I'm aware of cheekys preferences and NMs disposition to games but I would hate to [elim] on policy, which is what it does kinda feel like to me
In post 744, Momrangal wrote:Lurksack nero is definitely a worry but I feel like there may be other reasons he's not wholly here I outside of alignment
Spoiler:
A slightly...imperfect example, that felt related but not exactly the same because they were backing down on their own read of DGB vs. defending someone else's
In post 656, Momrangal wrote:I think theyre town. They are playing boldly, and wildly and like they aren't really thinking things through. They were far cagier in yellowstone
Actually this whole post/interaction is interesting and I wonder if anyone else has any takes on it.

Momangral, do you feel like lurkey people get miselimed? Seems to be the common denominator between the first three. You are also sus of Gamma and Norwigian and a few others I don't really see pinged by anyone else (or at least not very many people). Do you like the plusJoyad wagon more than the cheeky wagon?
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:53 pm

Post by quiet »

also I like the protective mother angle please don't stop thanks okay back to being thoughtful
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Thinking about it mom’s choice of targets is rather problematic, she’s going after high-activity slots (me and Nor), which kinda seems counter-intuitive.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 986, Gamma Emerald wrote:she’s going after high-activity slots (me and Nor), which kinda seems counter-intuitive
and defending low-activity slots. It's like the inverse of everyone else.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 271, Luca Blight wrote:I can relate to that post tbh as there are certain players I find completely unreadable, who I hope to be resolved by PR's.
Hey this is from a long time ago, but which players do you find completely unreadable?
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 807, DrippingGoofball wrote:I get fakeclaiming dayvig, daycop, PGO, odd-night ninja serial killer mason... but miller? It sounds like an impulsive scum move that was recanted after someone suddenly recalled that rolecops are a thing.
Seems just like BB to me.

Other than disagreeing on that read, I've liked everything DGB has posted since just before I voted them. Liked their posts today a lot. Town to me.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by quiet »

In post 980, Luca Blight wrote:Suspicious
- MiniMegabyte
- Rannygazoo
- Binatog13
I thought I liked Rainycat. I'm going to go see if I can articulate why.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:54 pm

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: Not_Mafia

Fuck that noise.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What exactly changed your mind about that slot? Is there any meta element to that change, either connected to NM or not?
<Embrace The Void>

Rannygazoo
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Rannygazoo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Rannygazoo »

Quiet, your posts are so hard to read. My eyes just roll off them like water on wax.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm ftr good with 40p D1. We have information.

Oh hi btw don't openly discuss night actions or even the possibility of having them. Stop doing mafias job for them. Thaaaaaanks
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 992, Gamma Emerald wrote:What exactly changed your mind about that slot? Is there any meta element to that change, either connected to NM or not?
I didn't care for your case on precious players in the slot, but this one is just being obnoxious. I'm good on that.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay
How does NM compare to IKS in Guitarists?
<Embrace The Void>

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:30 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

VOTE: Not_Mafia

LOCKING VAULT

STAND CLEAR OF DOORS
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:32 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Bypasser Catcher is A-OK
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 686, BBmolla wrote:nice Not_Mafia joined the game
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”