Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1045, Hayker wrote:Moving my vote onto an immensely distracting spot is scummy?
Well, I’ve seen worse reasoning I guess, but this is still quite disappointing.

You felt a slot being somewhat distracting merited you putting them at E-2? Particularly when you’ve completely failed to really get into the game or provide much in the form of content? Not that I’m one of those that thinks that we need to milk every last second of every day (sometimes you just get into a negative loop), but it sure seemed like those votes came at a perfect time to cut discussion without having too much information out there, and also just when Norwegian was starting to see some pressure. Or am I reading the situation wrong?
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:41 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1049, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm town
Nope
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1022, Andresvmb wrote:Is Not_Mafia just trolling Scum? Because yeah their response about Nero was clearly made in jest, but I don’t think the overall list is.

For example, I can understand some of the skepticism thrown Norwegian’s way. Norwegian if I have it right, you’ve jumped on 3 different wagons (Mini, DGB, Cheeky/Not_Mafia) just when they appeared to be gathering momentum.
I've voted Mini and DGB because i wanted a wagon to spur discussion but they weren't strong scumreads by any means at those points. Cheeky/Not Mafia is one of the first wagons i genuinely believe in.
So to say i "jumped" on 3 different wagons is a bit wrong because it's an really one-dimensional way of thinking.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:44 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Stop making it sound like hammering not_mafia is scummy.

We need a hero.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Can we at least consolidate onto the PlusJOYED wagon to breathe some life back into this day? It feels atm like we're going through the motions and Not_Mafia's elim is inevitable.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1040, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Gamestate just declared not_mafia town. The fact hes at hammer distance this fast with no real cooperation between townies shows it.
Town are just voting bc of playstyle dislike and scum are piling on.
Tbh i could see it. As has been said, Hayker popped out of nowhere.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:46 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1052, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1022, Andresvmb wrote:Is Not_Mafia just trolling Scum? Because yeah their response about Nero was clearly made in jest, but I don’t think the overall list is.

For example, I can understand some of the skepticism thrown Norwegian’s way. Norwegian if I have it right, you’ve jumped on 3 different wagons (Mini, DGB, Cheeky/Not_Mafia) just when they appeared to be gathering momentum.
I've voted Mini and DGB because i wanted a wagon to spur discussion but they weren't strong scumreads by any means at those points. Cheeky/Not Mafia is one of the first wagons i genuinely believe in.
So to say i "jumped" on 3 different wagons is a bit wrong because it's an really one-dimensional way of thinking.
It took you this long to say this?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1046, Not_Mafia wrote:Now let's eliminate scum Norweegaboo
Like you're either scum or an absolute idiot. There's no middle ground.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1056, Andresvmb wrote:

It was asked before?

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1058, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It was asked before?
No I just mean you seemed to be around, except when I put my thoughts out there and some votes for Not_Mafia came out and you just appeared to completely avoid the thread until it was obvious Not_Mafia wasn’t going to be executed and you had to respond. That’s what I mean.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1054, Luca Blight wrote:Can we at least consolidate onto the PlusJOYED wagon to breathe some life back into this day? It feels atm like we're going through the motions and Not_Mafia's elim is inevitable.
Fair enough to me. I've got PlusJoyed/Not_Mafia/Hayker all in my PoE and could switch my vote to any if there is desire for it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1059, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1058, NorwegianboyEE wrote:

It was asked before?
No I just mean you seemed to be around, except when I put my thoughts out there and some votes for Not_Mafia came out and you just appeared to completely avoid the thread until it was obvious Not_Mafia wasn’t going to be executed and you had to respond. That’s what I mean.
I don't know what you mean, i was watching youtube videos so i wasn't "around".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is a really dumb point you're making.
So if i go to take a dump then i'm "avoiding the thread", yeah right.

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Okay, dumb point I’m making. Noted.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1054, Luca Blight wrote:Can we at least consolidate onto the PlusJOYED wagon to breathe some life back into this day? It feels atm like we're going through the motions and Not_Mafia's elim is inevitable.
What do you think, Andres?
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Bypasser Catcher »

convenient "afk" also exists though. It's just never provable.
I catch banned users.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:54 am

I'd like to hear from plusjoyed before ending day
I catch banned users.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:55 am

so keep em at most at e-3, e-2if you have to
I catch banned users.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Want me to post my search history. I think i've got an log stating i was rapidly switching between youtube videos ahahaha.
Plz kill me if mafia games end up like this.

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:57 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1064, Luca Blight wrote:
I SR Norwegian and I’m not sure I want to vote for plus again. I will give plus the opportunity to come back and give us an update on what’s happening with them. I have played a few games with plus and I don’t think they’re useless, so I’m okay waiting for now.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like i've stated earlier.
Tryhards are usually town.

- Bunno
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:58 am

In post 1068, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Want me to post my search history. I think i've got an log stating i was rapidly switching between youtube videos ahahaha.
Plz kill me if mafia games end up like this.
In post 1065, Bypasser Catcher wrote:convenient "afk" also exists though. It's just never provable.

if u try to prove it via history thats OGI as much as I'd like you to
I catch banned users.
Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Hayker »

In post 844, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 841, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 839, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Bypasser you haven't read the game. Your reads suck.
Be better.
Interesting take. Anything useful to say though?
Everything i've said is useful.
I strongly dislike posts like this. "everything I said is useful" Just insisting that ones own play is good. Never a good thing to see.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:01 am

In post 1069, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1064, Luca Blight wrote:
I SR Norwegian and I’m not sure I want to vote for plus again. I will give plus the opportunity to come back and give us an update on what’s happening with them. I have played a few games with plus and I don’t think they’re useless, so I’m okay waiting for now.
What are you seeing thats scummy from Norwegian ?
I have a secret tell that i think i've noticed but im keeping it close to my chest until I'm more certain so i dont look like a clown
I catch banned users.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:01 am

In post 1072, Hayker wrote:
In post 844, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 841, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 839, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Bypasser you haven't read the game. Your reads suck.
Be better.
Interesting take. Anything useful to say though?
Everything i've said is useful.
I strongly dislike posts like this. "everything I said is useful" Just insisting that ones own play is good. Never a good thing to see.
Its not a scummy post.
I catch banned users.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”