Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:54 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1081, Titus wrote:
In post 1047, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Voting people for being annoying is an easy way to obfuscate not actually scumhunting and is extremely anti-town
That's not mafia
What?
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:58 am

Post by Bypasser Catcher »

In post 1096, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I tend to be scumread as town a lot by players because of my playstyle just saying.
Is there anything you think is scummy about me that's not just playstyle choice Andresvmb?
You're not exhibiting that playstyle here
I catch banned users.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:18 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1096, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I tend to be scumread as town a lot by players because of my playstyle just saying.
Is there anything you think is scummy about me that's not just playstyle choice Andresvmb?
It’s clever that you’re dismissing the concerns I have laid out as “playstyle choices”. I’m not going to engage on this point - you are very obviously oversimplifying my perspective.

I’ll let others chime in.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:25 am

Post by quiet »

In post 1060, NorwegianboyEE wrote:In post 1054, Luca Blight wrote:
Can we at least consolidate onto the PlusJOYED wagon to breathe some life back into this day? It feels atm like we're going through the motions and Not_Mafia's elim is inevitable.

Fair enough to me. I've got PlusJoyed/Not_Mafia/Hayker all in my PoE and could switch my vote to any if there is desire for it.
Could we do Hawker instead?
They’re here right now, and more scummy to me than plus atm.

VOTE: Hayker

I personally still feel comfortable with NM today, but that’s strictly holding the line the fact that I know I won’t be able to read NM and thought cheeky was scummy.

But I liked my nickname. PrimeFighter. It’s probably an insult that I don’t understand but it was nice anyway.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:29 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1103, quiet wrote:
Can we at least consolidate onto the PlusJOYED wagon to breathe some life back into this day? It feels atm like we're going through the motions and Not_Mafia's elim is inevitable.

Fair enough to me. I've got PlusJoyed/Not_Mafia/Hayker all in my PoE and could switch my vote to any if there is desire for it.

I personally still feel comfortable with NM today, but that’s strictly holding the line the fact that I know I won’t be able to read NM and thought cheeky was scummy.

But I liked my nickname. PrimeFighter. It’s probably an insult that I don’t understand but it was nice anyway.
PrimeFighter is the slot you replaced into. They never posted.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:30 am

VOTE: quiet flash wagon this.
I catch banned users.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1104, Andresvmb wrote:

Uh oh now I have to redo my readslist
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

etymonline.org wrote:
-ment

common suffix of Latin origin forming nouns, originally from French and representing Latin
-mentum
, which was added to verb stems to make nouns indicating the result or product of the action of the verb or the means or instrument of the action. In Vulgar Latin and Old French it came to be used as a formative in nouns of action. French inserts an
-e-
between the verbal root and the suffix (as in
commenc-e-ment
from
commenc-er
; with verbs in
ir
-i-
is inserted instead (as in
sent-i-ment
from
sentir
).

Used with English verb stems from 16c. (for example , , , the last of which also illustrates the habit of turning
-y
to
-i-
before this suffix).
The stems to which
-ment
is normally appended are those of verbs; freaks like
oddment
&
funniment
should not be made a precedent of; they are themselves due to misconception of
merriment
, which is not from the adjective, but from an obsolete verb
merry
to rejoice. [Fowler]
Official Votecount 1.12Not_Mafia (7): Gamma Emerald, NorwegianboyEE, Nero Cain, Norfolk Boy1, Rannygazoo, chkflip, DrippingGoofball
[E-4]

MiniMegabyte (2): BBMolla, Vaxkiller
PlusJOYED (2): Titus, Luca Blight
Hayker (2): Andresvmb, quiet
Titus (1): PlusJOYED
quiet (1): Bypasser Catcher
DrippingGoofball (1): MiniMegabyte
NorwegianboyEE (1): Not_Mafia
Andresvmb (1): Momrangal

Not Voting (2): Binatog13, Hayker

With 20 players alive, it takes 11 votes to achieve an elimination.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2021-01-16 23:15:00).
Last edited by Mizzytastic on Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:47 am, edited 3 times in total.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:35 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

B
i
n
a
t
o
g

T
i
t
u
s

B
y
p
a
s
s
e
r
C
a
t
c
h
e
r

q
u
i
e
t

A
n
d
r
e
s
v
m
b

N
o
r
w
e
g
i
a
n
b
o
y
E
E

R
a
n
n
y
g
a
z
o
o

B
B
M
o
l
l
a

P
l
u
s
J
O
Y
E
D

M
o
m
r
a
n
g
a
l

N
e
r
o
C
a
i
n

L
u
c
a
B
l
i
g
h
t

M
i
n
i
M
e
g
a
b
y
t
e

V
a
x
k
i
l
l
e
r

G
a
m
m
a
E
m
e
r
a
l
d

H
a
y
k
e
r

c
h
k
f
l
i
p

N
o
r
f
o
l
k
B
o
y

D
r
i
p
p
i
n
g
G
o
o
f
b
a
l
l

N
o
t
_
M
a
f
i
a
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What is going on with ur reads NM.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1106, Not_Mafia wrote:

Also i'm not sure i understand this.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:41 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1110, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1106, Not_Mafia wrote:

Also i'm not sure i understand this.
I said a name wrong
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:42 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: PlusJoyed
Idk wtf NM is doing so i'll put their slot aside for a bit and support Luca with this wagon.

- Bunno
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:48 am

Post by quiet »

In post 1108, Not_Mafia wrote:quiet
No I miss it put it back.

Bypasser, do you disagree on Hayker? Or at least putting pressure on that slot? Or do I just generally scumping like crazy for you.

Since they’ve gone back they’ve come for NM and Norwegian in relatively low-effort ways. I scumread the slot before they got back, and am on board with (I think Andres) sentiment that I’m comfortable waiting till plus gets back before putting pressure there. Why not push here?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:50 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1113, quiet wrote:
Hard luck broseph
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:52 am

In post 1113, quiet wrote:

Bypasser, do you disagree on Hayker? Or at least putting pressure on that slot? Or do I just generally scumping like crazy for you.

Since they’ve gone back they’ve come for NM and Norwegian in relatively low-effort ways. I scumread the slot before they got back, and am on board with (I think Andres) sentiment that I’m comfortable waiting till plus gets back before putting pressure there. Why not push here?
Why do you scumread hayker
I catch banned users.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:31 am

Post by quiet »

This was Hayker's day. After a few posts on the BBMola situation, we get to here:
In post 126, Hayker wrote:vote:Andres
Originally I misread Andres post a bit and was going to point out I consider it a scum tell to insist onesself is town, but Andres didn't quite do that. Even so it feels very offputting. The cockyness of " oh I wont react.
Really didn't like this read, especially in context of 100 posts after first two posts with nothing else said/done.

Then we move on to at this point well wagonned DGB:
In post 250, Hayker wrote:In post 213, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 195, Rannygazoo wrote:
NPOM is unreadable. If any investigative role out there wants to check them tonight, don’t let me stop you.
Are you crumbing RB?
Are you role fishing?
In post 305, Hayker wrote:Loggint this aa a tell/slip. Specifically the last time I rolled scum. Not enough on its own though, espwcially since I see two ways to read this message. But last time I rolled scum. I once used wording like this and was called for it on another site
I thought this was mostly shade throwing.

I liked this. This was a townping from me.
In post 498, Hayker wrote:Oddly enough the more DGB posts the less I scumread them
But now these two back to back:
In post 541, Hayker wrote:I don't know how I missed this before. Probably trying to play these games with just my phone. You fake claimed miller? Was this move just for discussion purposes? This does not feel townie at all to me. Miller can cause a lot of chaos and confusion to the town, and fake claiming it at that.

Heybbmolla

BBmolla
In post 1027, Hayker wrote:What on earth is this absolute garbage tier shit posting.

vote:not_mafia

Absolute rubbish. This is considered allowed play?
Same bad vote for basically the same bad reasons. These are the world's easiest outs. And then goes after Norwigian when there is pushback against the timing of the NM vote. I just don't see this as trying to solve the game. I would rather push for more detail here right now.

I can almost accept the playing on phone/playing lots of games/was busy rationale. Unfortunately that rationalle is also scummy. I want to see more to sort it. Voting is how I get that.
quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:47 am

Post by quiet »

Don't know how to multiqoute, but Bypasser, what do you think the point of Hayker chiming in on your one-line back and forth with Norwigian was? Like why jump on that interaction?
I read the interaction like this
Bypasser: Gives reads, says didn't read full thread
Norwigian: Says reads are bad, says go read thread and be better
Bypasser: Got something useful to say?
Norwigian: Did I stutter? Calling your reads bad was useful (and/or i've been useful, what have you been doing)?

Either way, interesting back and forth.

Hayker clipped the last line "Everything is useful", and shaded it like this:
In post 1072, Hayker wrote:I strongly dislike posts like this. "everything I said is useful" Just insisting that ones own play is good. Never a good thing to see.
Of everything in the thread, that's what we focus on? Of everything Norwegian has posted, that's the scumping? And why are we targeting Norwegian here after being gone from the thread for a while? It seems off to me.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:47 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1091, Bypasser Catcher wrote:not mafia isnt a bad player he just makes trolly mechanical choices lol
He can be a good player. But the slot as a whole? Not_Mafia put the nail in the coffin.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:49 am

In post 1109, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What is going on with ur reads NM.
He's obvscum and for some reason
quiet
is distracting from this.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:51 am

In post 1112, NorwegianboyEE wrote:VOTE: PlusJoyed
Idk wtf NM is doing so i'll put their slot aside for a bit and support Luca with this wagon.
Put their slit aside? Whhhhyyyyyyyyy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:51 am

Slot

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:53 am

@quiet

All the Hayker quotes you posted lean more town than scum.

quiet
quiet
Goon
quiet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:54 am

Post by quiet »

Andres is someone I read as super towny due to their suspicion of Norwegian and the way they went about it. Hayker feels to me like someone who read Andre’s recent posts and decided to jump on board.

Fine sorry DGB if we want to stay on NM and end the day just say the word and I’ll move my vote back. I thought we were getting another wagon on, and want Hayker more than I want plus.

I think I’ll just spoiler all longer comments from now on and write a tldr at the end, I don’t know how to be brief or effective.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:56 am

In post 1117, quiet wrote:Don't know how to multiqoute, but Bypasser, what do you think the point of Hayker chiming in on your one-line back and forth with Norwigian was? Like why jump on that interaction?
I read the interaction like this
Bypasser: Gives reads, says didn't read full thread
Norwigian: Says reads are bad, says go read thread and be better
Bypasser: Got something useful to say?
Norwigian: Did I stutter? Calling your reads bad was useful (and/or i've been useful, what have you been doing)?

Either way, interesting back and forth.

Hayker clipped the last line "Everything is useful", and shaded it like this:
In post 1072, Hayker wrote:I strongly dislike posts like this. "everything I said is useful" Just insisting that ones own play is good. Never a good thing to see.
Of everything in the thread, that's what we focus on? Of everything Norwegian has posted, that's the scumping? And why are we targeting Norwegian here after being gone from the thread for a while? It seems off to me.
Ok ngl i like this.
I catch banned users.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”