DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:51 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 173, Cook wrote:
GOOD MORNING, MAFIASCUM! WE'VE GOT ANOTHER PRIZE BOUT BOILING ON MNTV – AND IT'S BETWEEN TWO CHAMPION FIGHTERS

IN THE RED CORNER, WE HAVE
Dk
Ko
b
a
!

AAAND IN THE BLUE CORNER, WE HAVE
ESOOA!

THIS ONE'S GONNA BE INTERESTING, LET'S SEE HOW IT GOES!

OUR REF, ANDRESVMB IS RUNNING OUT OF THE RING, AND *bell dings twice* THE FIGHT BEGINS!
I'm still voting u buddy
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:52 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 169, DkKoba wrote:
In post 164, Esooa wrote:
In post 162, DkKoba wrote:So you're choosing to not directly answer the question - understood.
yeah I'm not going to answer a loaded question

how about you answer a real question

where did I imply it was serious

Your lack of direct answer here is duly noted.
you fishing for bullshit to call people scummy with is duly noted
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m not going to disagree with you that putting votes out there and just seeing what happens can absolutely be Towny behavior. Totally on-board with that. But it’s not just the behavior - you said the actual votes are bad. nopoint voted Polaris and Cook. Are you saying you are sure both Polaris and Cook are Town?
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 176, Esooa wrote:
In post 169, DkKoba wrote:
In post 164, Esooa wrote:
In post 162, DkKoba wrote:So you're choosing to not directly answer the question - understood.
yeah I'm not going to answer a loaded question

how about you answer a real question

where did I imply it was serious

Your lack of direct answer here is duly noted.
you fishing for bullshit to call people scummy with is duly noted
Discredit attempt denied.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 177, Andresvmb wrote:I’m not going to disagree with you that putting votes out there and just seeing what happens can absolutely be Towny behavior. Totally on-board with that. But it’s not just the behavior - you said the actual votes are bad. nopoint voted Polaris and Cook. Are you saying you are sure both Polaris and Cook are Town?
lmao wait really?
I wonder who else has those votes in their history
retired
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 177, Andresvmb wrote:I’m not going to disagree with you that putting votes out there and just seeing what happens can absolutely be Towny behavior. Totally on-board with that. But it’s not just the behavior - you said the actual votes are bad. nopoint voted Polaris and Cook. Are you saying you are sure both Polaris and Cook are Town?
I meant it as the nopoint reads are bad, I said this in response to agrix and cook scum reading and voting nopoint
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

what if everyone talking rn was town and mafia thought they'd get an easy attempt to get town infighting to happen here
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 180, Esooa wrote:
I meant it as the nopoint reads are bad, I said this in response to agrix and cook scum reading and voting nopoint
Okay but then you’re expressing a fair amount of certainty that nopoint is Town based on two naked votes and not a single word of content. It seems like a stretch to me.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:55 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 181, DkKoba wrote:what if everyone talking rn was town and mafia thought they'd get an easy attempt to get town infighting to happen here
yeah good luck convincing me of that
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:56 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 182, Andresvmb wrote:
Okay but then you’re expressing a fair amount of certainty that nopoint is Town based on two naked votes and not a single word of content. It seems like a stretch to me.
call it a stretch if you want that's what I do to make reads. I called someone lock scum in a game koba and I finished on this site just barely based on their entry post. And they were scum
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

esooa u throwing darts at a board and being right doesn't mean u read them correctly it means u guessed the cointoss correctly
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:58 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 184, Esooa wrote:
In post 182, Andresvmb wrote:
call it a stretch if you want that's what I do to make reads. I called someone lock scum in a game koba and I finished on this site just barely based on their entry post. And they were scum
Good for you? I mean I believe in track records once I’ve played with someone like >10 times and they are consistently right. Otherwise, you can get lucky.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

(at that point)

please stop using nonlogic to push stuff
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 183, Esooa wrote:
In post 181, DkKoba wrote:what if everyone talking rn was town and mafia thought they'd get an easy attempt to get town infighting to happen here
cool whos mafia here then
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Andresvmb »

For example, you called me Scum here basically right? You have already demonstrated just right there that your accuracy is not better than random.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:00 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Obviously it’ll have to wait until after the game, but I’m just saying - don’t get overconfident over having one good game. I’ve had my ass handed to me enough times as both alignments to know to expect the unexpected, and have an open mind.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Esooa »

I seriously do not need advice regarding this I only use confidence to try and make people town read me and sheep me more
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Esooa »

idk why people get so hung up on that
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:03 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m sorry but I’m not going to sheep you. Even if I thought you were Town. And that’s only because I trust my process more than I trust this random track record you are pointing to.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 173, Cook wrote:
GOOD MORNING, MAFIASCUM! WE'VE GOT ANOTHER PRIZE BOUT BOILING ON MNTV – AND IT'S BETWEEN TWO CHAMPION FIGHTERS

Dk
Ko
b
a
!

ESOOA!

OUR REF, ANDRESVMB IS RUNNING OUT OF THE RING, AND *bell dings twice* THE FIGHT BEGINS!
Cook this is actually instigating a fight, I’m going to guess between Townies, and actually Scummy behavior. You have any comment on that?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 193, Andresvmb wrote:I’m sorry but I’m not going to sheep you. Even if I thought you were Town. And that’s only because I trust my process more than I trust this random track record you are pointing to.
ok I wasn't asking you to?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:05 am

Post by Esooa »

andres can u sheep me and vote andres thnx
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 188, DkKoba wrote:
In post 183, Esooa wrote:
cool whos mafia here then
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 193, Andresvmb wrote:I’m sorry but I’m not going to sheep you. Even if I thought you were Town. And that’s only because I trust my process more than I trust this random track record you are pointing to.
lol rn im suffering from 2 bad games(1 win but i did fuck all to contribute minus fooling 1 scum) so thats why Im mellow and looking for proof before i tunnel people rather than just discrediting myself right away
retired
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Cook »

Andresvmb wrote:
In post 173, Cook wrote:

Dk
Ko
b
a
!

ESOOA!

Cook this is actually instigating a fight, I’m going to guess between Townies, and actually Scummy behavior. You have any comment on that?
Fight was being fought before I "instigated."

How do you know it's a T/T fight? Scummy. And in this case I don't think tu quoque applies, as scum must lie, so, therefore, their reasoning is incorrect.

VOTE: Andresvmb

Can we get a votecount?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”