They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:49 am

Post by DkKoba »

Why aren't you trying to read me?
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: esooa

honestly until you convince me you're actually trying to play a town wincon here I'm not unvoting.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

Maybe that will get you to shut up and start playing instead of whining that people want you to engage them.
retired
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 252, DkKoba wrote:Maybe that will get you to shut up and start playing instead of whining that people want you to engage them.
I did engage with bugspray. I'm cool with talking to other people too. But you don't even try which I'm not trying to read you over because I'm pretty sure it's nai for you
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Can you quote where I didn't try to?
retired
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:53 am

Post by Andresvmb »

UNVOTE:
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:54 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I would like to see some more input from some of the slots that have like 1 post and all they’ve said is hi.
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:54 am

Post by nopointinactingup »

In post 100, bugspray wrote:
In post 93, nopointinactingup wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: cook
hey what do you see in cook?
Townread on bugspray was unnatural, most likely came from a position of tmi with an intent to pocket.
Justice will prevail
\m/
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:56 am

In post 101, Egix96 wrote:
Yeah, why is he only voting without saying anything?

VOTE: nopoint
Explain why my vote is scummy.
Justice will prevail
\m/
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Esooa »

In post 254, DkKoba wrote:Can you quote where I didn't try to?
I explained on the previous page

doing things like assuming my intentions in a post as being serious when that makes sense, assuming when I tell you that was never my intention that I'm just straight up gaslighting you, unless you think the calling my joke serious was a slip, in which case my joke must've in some way been serious which is absurd

just generally your behavior regarding the conservation is to unfairly assume malicious intent. Which okay, it's mafia. But I'm not going to engage with someone who does that because engaging with them will lead to nothing productive. So if that's your preogative maybe understand I'm not going to engage with your mindset?
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Esooa »

makes zero sense* oops guess my typo was a slip
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:00 am

In post 181, DkKoba wrote:what if everyone talking rn was town and mafia thought they'd get an easy attempt to get town infighting to happen here
Justice will prevail
\m/
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Esooa »

like you understand that there is no avenue in which you can think I actually was meaning what I said seriously

there is none, if I'm scum orif I'm town. Yet when I answer your question in a completely normal way (what? is it not possible to seriously explain the content of something not serious?) you jump to that conclusion for no reason
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:10 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 259, Esooa wrote:
In post 254, DkKoba wrote:Can you quote where I didn't try to?
I explained on the previous page

doing things like assuming my intentions in a post as being serious when that makes sense, assuming when I tell you that was never my intention that I'm just straight up gaslighting you, unless you think the calling my joke serious was a slip, in which case my joke must've in some way been serious which is absurd

just generally your behavior regarding the conservation is to unfairly assume malicious intent. Which okay, it's mafia. But I'm not going to engage with someone who does that because engaging with them will lead to nothing productive. So if that's your preogative maybe understand I'm not going to engage with your mindset?
u are severely overexaggerating. and if you haven't noticed, no one is buying this. drop it. acknowledge you might be wrong and engage in good faith. because I'm only assuming ill intent because you DID post a contradicting statement and then even bugspray came in and explained that you contradicted yourself. Like considering the fact I did read you correctly at the end it was a bit odd you even made that post.

literally wake up and read your own posts. You yourself told me you think you can just say whatever bullshit as scum and get away with it. That's why I'm aiming to look to see you aren't doing just that here. I am utilizing what you've told me to sort you. You're not entitled to be null read when you are easily sortable by good faith interacting with me.
retired
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 258, nopointinactingup wrote:

Not the vote itself, just thought you might be trying to stay off the radar or something.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:13 am

Post by Esooa »

there's literally nothing contradictory in my original post. The best you can say is that it's tonally off, like bugspray did
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Esooa »

bugspray says my language was too technical for the justification of a joke. This is what you wanted to get hung up on? Like okay
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:14 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 256, Andresvmb wrote:I would like to see some more input from some of the slots that have like 1 post and all they’ve said is hi.
UNVOTE:
yeah, me too....wait i think you mean me.
some people i've not played with before in this game taking up a high percentage of posts but it aint helping me get anywhere with the game
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe I kinda expect you to have a little more respect towards that town you would actually attempt to fucking try to see my POV especially after you egregiously had me as your top scum read in our last game. Like maybe I expect you to readjust a little and step back yknow?

i catch scum who are stuck on a read or a stand. I don't WANT you to be scum here. I want you to be town but if you're not going to make it easy to read your alignment I'm going to be a bit sad if you do end up flipping town.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 266, Esooa wrote:bugspray says my language was too technical for the justification of a joke. This is what you wanted to get hung up on? Like okay
They have a good fucking point!!
retired
Cook
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Cook
She
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Cook »

VOTE: Esooa

PLEASE just SHUT UP for once. Arguments are only going to inch us closer to deadline and means more wasted time not scumhunting.
This game will go better if you aren't part of it, you understand? Same thing goes for you too Dk. Stop talking about each other and start talking about the game.

If you're looking for scum, here it is.

My Reads

Scum
(-5, -4),
Scumlean
(-3 to 0),
Null
(-),
Townlean
(0 to 3),
Town
(4 to 5)

Andresvmb
Prince Zuko
Facebones
DkKoba
Esooa
nopointinactingup
bugspray
Jim Hawkins
geraintm
Cook
RLotus
Egix96
Polaris

Nullpoint right now:

Spoiler: What I Mean By All Of This
• Those numbers are ones I'll be referencing when I'm talking about changing my reads. The lower the number the scummier you are.
• The "nullpoint" is roughly where I gauge all my null reads at.

Post 263 and on bump DkKoba from a 2 to a 1 due to anger behind the post.

Nullreads better start posting more.
Esooa
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Esooa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Esooa »

I've called you scum about zero times this conversation, I'm saying what you're doing is nai, but I'm not going to say that I said things I didn't just cause you feel like hounding me on it
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 270, Cook wrote:VOTE: Esooa

PLEASE just SHUT UP for once. Arguments are only going to inch us closer to deadline and means more wasted time not scumhunting.
This game will go better if you aren't part of it, you understand? Same thing goes for you too Dk. Stop talking about each other and start talking about the game.

If you're looking for scum, here it is.

My Reads

Scum
(-5, -4),
Scumlean
(-3 to 0),
Null
(-),
Townlean
(0 to 3),
Town
(4 to 5)

Andresvmb
Prince Zuko
Facebones
DkKoba
Esooa
nopointinactingup
bugspray
Jim Hawkins
geraintm
Cook
RLotus
Egix96
Polaris

Nullpoint right now:

Spoiler: What I Mean By All Of This
• Those numbers are ones I'll be referencing when I'm talking about changing my reads. The lower the number the scummier you are.
• The "nullpoint" is roughly where I gauge all my null reads at.

Post 263 and on bump DkKoba from a 2 to a 1 due to anger behind the post.

Nullreads better start posting more.
ik u have never played with me, but anger is NAI for me.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

why do u scumread esooa so much? I think she is null here so far, which is where my frustration lies.
retired
nopointinactingup
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
nopointinactingup
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:20 am

In post 264, Egix96 wrote:
In post 258, nopointinactingup wrote:

Not the vote itself, just thought you might be trying to stay off the radar or something.
If I were staying off the radar I would just not post or post fillers. Voting is the most standout-ish things out there.
Justice will prevail
\m/

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”