Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i don't think u do, nor do i think u want to touch the hornets nest that is that.

if u got problems with me we can do it openly.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:46 pm

Post by Bell »

Okay, so you're saying you didn't believe Dunnstral had multivoted.
And you didn't try to help sell that perspective if you didn't believe him.

You thought it did something else and wanted to find out what exactly his ability did.
But you did not use a question mark when writing it out nor did you pursue it further.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:53 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 1735, Firebringer wrote:Guillo u answer for me how accurate u think this assessment of ur iso.
WHen i read ur iso u tend to be commenting on current thoughts happening that exists, u usually tend to agree with what thoughts people expressing and adding on ur 5 cents.
I don't see extreme divergents to where i would call it independent thoughts or maybe call it controversial takes.

do u agree with this assessment and what would u call it if not buddying?
Ok. In this game when I comeback from work. I read the last page first then I go back to the last page I left off and read from there. I comment on the go on things that catch my attention, whether it is to oppose resistance or to support it, all of this while I'm keeping privates notes with references about how it felt. "Such post was weird" "such post mindmelds", "such post is fluff", "such post in scummy" etc. I think to "agree with posts and add my 5 cents" is an oversimplification but yah, I'm sometimes guilty of that, but when i disagree I contest it too and I'm vocal about it. I've been less vocal here cause I've been working a lot and I'm exhausted so I got less energy to fight, so to speak.

I think you and I have different definitions of what buddying and pocketing is.

Pocketing someone to me is agreeing with people's posts regardless of logic just to gain the favor from the target.

Buddying up to someone is a player that fakes synergy with a team mate in the thread.

I'm not doing either. If I reach a point where I'm agreeing with someone is because I've done my own due process and reach it there on my own. You get me?

I hope this clear things up for you.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:54 pm

Post by Flea The Magician »

As you wish.

We don't appreciate being referred to as neurotic, if you wish to refer to our condition then use Autism, ADHD, Emotionally Unstable/Borderline Personality Disorders and Other Specific Dissociative Disorders.

That you appear to be using this as a baseline of which posts you value and how to interact with certain posters feels disgusting to us and quite frankly your energies, interactions and intentions are rapidly becoming abhorrent to us leading the protectors within the system to go on alert which is quite draining for all involved.

-The Faewylds System
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 1752, Bell wrote:Okay, so you're saying you didn't believe Dunnstral had multivoted.

You thought it did something else and wanted to find out what exactly his ability did.
But you did not use a question mark when writing it out nor did you pursue it further?
is this correct?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 12:58 pm

In post 1752, Bell wrote:Okay, so you're saying you didn't believe Dunnstral had multivoted.

But you did not use a question mark when writing it out nor did you pursue it further.
Yeah we thought it would become apparent what the effect was. We weren't going to push it as it's not the first time we've seen people pull fake abilities D1. Consider it as acknowledgement and a display of curiosity behind the action.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:00 pm

Post by Bell »

Why not push Dunnstral for other stuff to see if he behaved suspiciously?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1753, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1735, Firebringer wrote:Guillo u answer for me how accurate u think this assessment of ur iso.
WHen i read ur iso u tend to be commenting on current thoughts happening that exists, u usually tend to agree with what thoughts people expressing and adding on ur 5 cents.
I don't see extreme divergents to where i would call it independent thoughts or maybe call it controversial takes.

do u agree with this assessment and what would u call it if not buddying?
Ok. In this game when I comeback from work. I read the last page first then I go back to the last page I left off and read from there. I comment on the go on things that catch my attention, whether it is to oppose resistance or to support it, all of this while I'm keeping privates notes with references about how it felt. "Such post was weird" "such post mindmelds", "such post is fluff", "such post in scummy" etc. I think to "agree with posts and add my 5 cents" is an oversimplification but yah, I'm sometimes guilty of that, but when i disagree I contest it too and I'm vocal about it. I've been less vocal here cause I've been working a lot and I'm exhausted so I got less energy to fight, so to speak.

I think you and I have different definitions of what buddying and pocketing is.

Pocketing someone to me is agreeing with people's posts regardless of logic just to gain the favor from the target.

Buddying up to someone is a player that fakes synergy with a team mate in the thread.

I'm not doing either. If I reach a point where I'm agreeing with someone is because I've done my own due process and reach it there on my own. You get me?

I hope this clear things up for you.
yes this clears up alot of things. U want to argue about any reads?
In post 1754, Flea The Magician wrote:As you wish.

We don't appreciate being referred to as neurotic, if you wish to refer to our condition then use Autism, ADHD, Emotionally Unstable/Borderline Personality Disorders and Other Specific Dissociative Disorders.

That you appear to be using this as a baseline of which posts you value and how to interact with certain posters feels disgusting to us and quite frankly your energies, interactions and intentions are rapidly becoming abhorrent to us leading the protectors within the system to go on alert which is quite draining for all involved.

-The Faewylds System
i made a comment on how i thought persons personality fit a model in which i was using to understand baseline player behavior/personality; I was not using it to devalue other opinions or criticize anyone.

i am not referring to any condition. And I wouldn't refer to someones condition as a basis for devaluing opinions. Also i think calling someone emotionally unstable is much more offensive.
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:03 pm

In post 1757, Bell wrote:Why not push Dunnstral for other stuff to see if he behaved suspiciously?
We were also gauging other peoples interactions.

Why have you decided to raise this now?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:04 pm

In post 1758, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1754, Flea The Magician wrote:As you wish.

-The Faewylds System
i made a comment on how i thought persons personality fit a model in which i was using to understand baseline player behavior/personality; I was not using it to devalue other opinions or criticize anyone.

i am not referring to any condition. And I wouldn't refer to someones condition as a basis for devaluing opinions. Also i think calling someone emotionally unstable is much more offensive.
The diagnosis we have received is for a condition called Borderline Personality Disorder, and there is movement towards it being renamed as Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder as it is more fitting than being told we are borderline psychotic.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:07 pm

Post by Bell »

Because Noraa mentioned that somebody had called her scum for the multivoting VC acknowledgment when Perfect Cell made a mistake and didn't delete a vote. I went back to find out who it was and thought about what your response to him meant as it seemed intentionally vague.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

VOTE: Flea

back to my OG scumread.
Show

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:10 pm

It was. We did not get the response we were expecting which is disappointing.

That said, as predicted this interaction has allowed us to shift our read on you somewhat.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:12 pm

As predicted, the no-case-just-policy/gut-vote has returned.

VOTE: FireBringer

While we are disappointed in the lack of visibility from Battle Mage today your actions and lack of justifications are quickly catching up to his lies and manipulations in merit.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:13 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i am again not policying u. My scumread of u never vanished.
previous case i made still stands.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Firebringer »

i stopped voting u because i wasn't convincing anyone of u scum. But i am fine parking my vote here till i can either get someone on board or find a scum i can convince others to vote for.

and also like guillotina u are voting someone who wants to enter the arena.
Show

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:19 pm

Your case on us is laughable at best.

Your initial vote upon us was after Nora spamming, as I had defended her and you placed 3 of us on your shit list as a response.

After this your case came to light as that I'm picking fights in an attempt to appear town. This has been dismissed by others as well as ourselves as nonsense.

In which reality do you reside that us openly attacking and tunneling people to appear town actually works?

PEDIT: Then you may enter the arena with my blessing. You will not be protected by us, but hurt by us.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:20 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1767, Flea The Magician wrote:Then you may enter the arena with my blessing. You will not be protected by us, but hurt by us.
Thanks, don't need ur protection. I am the greatest fighter this planet has ever seen.
Show

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:21 pm

It does appear that you are intending to use your willingness to enter the arena as an attempt to deflect votes upon you.

PEDIT: You are the comic relief that couldn't get away as fast as we could.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1767, Flea The Magician wrote:In which reality do you reside that us openly attacking and tunneling people to appear town actually works?
i find the idea that this never works to be weird. I have seen multiple scum players use this strategy. I have done so myself. 1v1 a player get everyone to call it a TvT and then coast on that cred forever.

Could you be town that just gets into fights with town over nothing burgers because personality? Sure. I don't think so. I think its deliberate. If it wasn't deliberate I wouldn't sense a controlled way about the way you engage in the fight. Its not in what i would call a natural fight.
Show

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:27 pm

Post by Bell »

BM is V/LA during weekends.
It's the weekend.

Did you suspect Dunnstral more than other players this game Flea?

SB's vacation ends tomorrow which is great. But that's at deadline so I dunno what to do with that, it would pretty much be a coin flip fmpov.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Bell »

My experiences are more in line with FB on aggression.
I have fake tunneled as scum before and gotten into spats in order to be town read or ignored. Or to come off as if I really believe what I'm saying.
I have also never won a scum game since I got back 0/6.
So, it doesn't work very well lol. But I have a lot of terrible flaws as a scum player.
Aggression can substitute for solving, belief or bullying another player to leave you alone by being unpleasant. If you have blurry vision. Which lots of town do.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1769, Flea The Magician wrote:It does appear that you are intending to use your willingness to enter the arena as an attempt to deflect votes upon you.
how does me explain my willingness to enter mean to deflect a vote on me.

if anything im trying to draw ur attention that u are pushing against is pushing into my own agenda of wanting to be in the arena, and you aren't thinking of that. Which tells me shallow thinking.

Keep voting me. Remember when I said "i don't gain anything by winning the arena?" keywords exist in there :)
Show

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 1:37 pm

In post 1770, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1767, Flea The Magician wrote:In which reality do you reside that us openly attacking and tunneling people to appear town actually works?
i find the idea that this never works to be weird. I have seen multiple scum players use this strategy. I have done so myself. 1v1 a player get everyone to call it a TvT and then coast on that cred forever.

Could you be town that just gets into fights with town over nothing burgers because personality? Sure. I don't think so. I think its deliberate. If it wasn't deliberate I wouldn't sense a controlled way about the way you engage in the fight. Its not in what i would call a natural fight.
Honestly, I personally hate fighting. However, as a protector sometimes I must.
So for engaging in fights, as stated previously we have prior knowledge that Battle Mage is reflexive and an OMGUS'er. Given BM reacted near instantly to our RVS vote and was scum reading us on Page 1 as we "attempted to derail a wagon", we have reason to believe this meta knowledge is correct. Also given as we said we tested this in Among Us Mafia and started shifting our focus and reads, BM became warmer to us. Knowing this, why would we pick a fight with BM of all people, knowing it would just result in getting locked in reasonable quickly due to BM's nature and initial attempts to discredit us.

BM also did not use the Bad-faith defence in Among Us, as has been used here on two occasions. His defence has compromised entirely of attempting to discredit our case as opposed to attacking the case like we are going here.
In post 1771, Bell wrote:BM is V/LA during weekends.
It's the weekend.

Did you suspect Dunnstral more than other players this game Flea?

SB's vacation ends tomorrow which is great. But that's at deadline so I dunno what to do with that, it would pretty much be a coin flip fmpov.
We were not aware of BM's v/la at weekends. Dunn is currently a solid neutral, we have not been able to generate anything close to a read on that slot, unfortunately. As we do have a scumpool of sufficient size for a game of this size, evaluating Dunn is currently not a D1 priority.

Perhaps join us in placing someone into the arena who wants to be in the arena?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”