Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:29 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

And it's ironic too because I defended you while you were doing nothing and people were voting you for that
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:30 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

For the people still talking about my swarm post, for which I already said I was messing with firebringer: viewtopic.php?p=10788770&sid=7ddab2370b ... #p10788770
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:35 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1618, Titus wrote:Dunn, would the game improve if you were conftown?
In post 1628, Titus wrote:VOTE: Dunn
In post 1633, Titus wrote:Why is it that all the people who haven't obvtowned have personal troubles? Not shading but it leaves us nowhere to vote.
Not sure what this was.

To answer your question, I'd feel obligated to lead if I were confirmed town

Third quote seems to be a site phenomenon recently. It also doesn't lead to confidence in your vote
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:37 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1661, mastina wrote:Dunnstral I quite liked as town, his thoughts were good, his content was good, but the drop in content is incredibly worrying.
This read feels pretty fake

Right now I'm thinking Bell, Flea, Fire town

VOTE: Mastina
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1658, Guillotina wrote:
In post 1648, Sugar Cain wrote:
In post 1623, Guillotina wrote:Nero has been pushing SB as scum and you guys nominated Gamma to go to the arena.
Aye he did, it was lost in the flurry of posts that I didn't respond to. The way SB positioned himself against us was shady as hell.

To answer your question though, the world of WIFOM. considering the fact that the votes don't lead to lynches right away we could be wrong in one of our pushes and
you could still be scum with our other pick.
Is it possible? Yes.
Is it probable? No.

Why would I push a scum buddy since early Day 1, drag him all the way to nomination phase and throw him into the arena, when I could easily do something else and avoid losing a partner? What you are implying here is that in your world, I'm scum playing against my wincon. I don't game-throw. (Ok... I have, Nero and Gamma know the story but I was arrogant and thought that FPSing would help town get the win but I promised I'd never FPS again until i knew the community more).
If you look into my ISO you will see that I picked up Gamma and Superbowl since early in the game and they instead of towning up, they have been performing unremarkably in relation to their town-play from other games.

I understand that SB is V/LA but the times he has posted here, he's posted scummy-fluffy shit. I honestly don't understand why Kookies townread him besides not wanting to do so because they have run him up in other games where he flipped town, if they got rid of that guilt and objectively read his posts and the intention behind those posts, they'd be voting him now. So I think that the reason the hydra is not voting is because I'm voting him and they dont wanna vote with me.
The question is how about everyone else? What are they seeing that I'm not?

It's not like I'm tunneling them either. I scum read Mastina slot (previously occupied by MWNN) and she came in all aggro on me and we thunderdomed and ever since, she's been towning up IMO. I'm aware that I'm new on this site and that she is a legendary player here and she could fool me, but I don't think that's the case here. Her posts are well elaborated (besides the piece of shit read-list part) and explained her points that from my opinion come from a town mindset (she is hesitant but so are we, otherwise there would be two players in the arena already). Bell says it cannot, I'm sure he knows Mastina more than I do, but skeptical me will only believe in my gut for now so I townread her. She and I also mindmeld on not being able to sort FB and scum reading SB, not to mention that she got Noraa (along with BlackMage) off my back for a bit allowing me to breath and enjoy the game with the limited time I have to play it, if she is scum, I'm hard pocketed.

I scum read Bell for something I interpreted as a pocket/buddy up attempt on Noraa and tunneled him for that for a while, but his interactions with others and the way he drives the thread does not feel it is ill intended. He scum hunts, asks informative questions and assists me in reading others while does not pressure me into town reading his town reads which I appreciate.

And then there are you guys. I scum read you too, partly because Nero didn't seem to be playing a town game the way I saw them play on L230, mainly the aggressive scumhunting part that I know him for, he pointed out that he indeed has, I admitted that I was wrong and backed off, but not to the point to call you town, you are still at the bottom but not the bottom where you are in danger of getting nominated to clash against Gamma in the arena.

If I had to decide now who goes against Gamma, it would be VOTE: Superbowl and unless something happens that motivates me to change my mind, I think I will park it.

Good night.
How is gamma playing different from town games?
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:27 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1801, Dunnstral wrote:For the people still talking about my swarm post, for which I already said I was messing with firebringer: viewtopic.php?p=10788770&sid=7ddab2370b ... #p10788770
lol dunny.

I thought u were referencing something but i was like "idk what that is from". So u referenced Enter swarm posts which i had no involvement in and yelled at Enter for lol.

(I actually approved of him doing so but lets not get into the weeds)
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 11:28 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1803, Dunnstral wrote:Right now I'm thinking Bell, Flea, Fire town
I find u townreading me to be weird and unusual
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:28 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Honestly at this point there's no reason for people to not vote fire.

If you think he's town and gammas scum, put him in the arena.
If you think he's scum, you should be putting him in the arena.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:39 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1807, Flea The Magician wrote:Honestly at this point there's no reason for people to not vote fire.

If you think he's town and gammas scum, put him in the arena.
This is not a good mindset to have, especially when he can actually lose to gamma. Also, I'm not sure on gamma
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:26 am

I mean fire is worse than gamma imo rn. I'd still massively prefer BM and honestly I'd love to have the opportunity to slice BM into pieces personally but I don't think it's going to happen either way.
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:27 am

Post by Oil Tycoons »

Yeah, Dunn's town.

Hey, Flea?

VOTE: Battle Mage
Fire is bad for business.
Oil Tycoons
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Oil Tycoons
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:30 am

Post by Oil Tycoons »

Actually you know what that splits the vote 2v2 for mastina and BM and we have like 11 hours left.

VOTE: mastina

Flea, you get one person to vote BM and I'm with ya
Fire is bad for business.
Sugar Cain
Sugar Cain
Goon
Sugar Cain
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:57 am

Post by Sugar Cain »

VOTE: BM
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 1809, Flea The Magician wrote:honestly I'd love to have the opportunity to slice BM into pieces personally
2 days absent...I still think this kind of thing is overboard and ridiculous. especially from somebody so precious about pronouns and the like.

I probably won't have time/inclination to read properly before deadline, but I'm super un-excited for a 1v1 with Gamma who I have no issue with. From recollection we mildly townread each other - uninspired choice for a Day 1 contest. :roll: Also from a wagonomics angle, I don't think Gamma-scum ends up in the duel here - the day has not been well managed from town perspective.

maybe this is another game where me dying pointlessly is the spark that motivates town to get it together.

If I do get roasted, my dying wish is that people actually look at the Flea slot and consider whether it has, at any time, been genuinely sorting. Or indeed, as I consider plausible, whether it has simply been lazily cruising on a BM-push, and compensating for lack of substance with an abundance of bad-faith takes and spam. I look at the number of people who have deemed it TvT (a common crutch when 2 people disagree vehemently), and have to wonder if that was Flea's strategy, off the back of their last scumgame where tunnelling me kept them out of trouble for a while.

I think I've played alright here so far and generally speaking it feels like I'm widely townread which is normally helpful. Most importantly I think I've shown personal restraint and prioritised keeping the game enjoyable and friendly, over defending myself personally and game-wise - and will hopefully continue to do so.

If I do end up in a 1v1, I will aim to respond to anything game-related which impacts on my alignment (probably new stuff only, as going back will just irritate me). I'll also re-read Gamma, but I don't expect to be arguing for his elim. I didn't really get the sense that Gamma was ever widely scumread either, so no idea how we ended up here - a result of apathy and animosity.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:08 am

In post 1813, Battle Mage wrote:especially from somebody so precious about pronouns and the like.
This is absolutely not acceptable.

You do not get to come here and disrespect us for asking for basic human decency and use that against my lockscum read on you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1814, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1813, Battle Mage wrote:especially from somebody so precious about pronouns and the like.
This is absolutely not acceptable.

You do not get to come here and disrespect us for asking for basic human decency and use that against my lockscum read on you.
+1 I didn't read the context here but a comment like this again Battle Mage and I will do whatever is in my power to see you removed. Once can be forgiven as a grevious error.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1802, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1618, Titus wrote:Dunn, would the game improve if you were conftown?
In post 1628, Titus wrote:VOTE: Dunn
In post 1633, Titus wrote:Why is it that all the people who haven't obvtowned have personal troubles? Not shading but it leaves us nowhere to vote.
Not sure what this was.

To answer your question, I'd feel obligated to lead if I were confirmed town

Third quote seems to be a site phenomenon recently. It also doesn't lead to confidence in your vote
I don't have confidence in my vote.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:36 am

VOTE: BM due to approaching deadline and honestly, policy at this moment in time.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:44 am

Post by Firebringer »

Battle mage. Be nicer.
Show

kookiemonster
kookiemonster
Goon
kookiemonster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:01 am

Post by kookiemonster »

VOTE: BM

Wanted this before the pronoun bemoaning, but that did leave a sour taste

-j
RM + Jungkook

"Fast and loose with this game
We float like a butterfly" - Mon
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:22 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Hehehe I see a chance to omgus wagon - what’s the VC rn? Or at least where are the leading wagons, cause I’m not going to be able to get a full read by deadline
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:33 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Oh i guess it reset after the first one got in?
VOTE: mastina you haven’t read this post yet so you’re scum until you do :P
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:37 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Why’d we do gamma?? Did they obvscum because I’m trying to give them a fair shake after SRing them like 80 games in a row
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:43 am

Post by Bell »

In post 1822, superbowl9 wrote:Why’d we do gamma?? Did they obvscum because I’m trying to give them a fair shake after SRing them like 80 games in a row
It wasn't me. :( Also, same. Also, he can town it up if he's town but also, he had life stuff.
Which made me not step in hard.

I want Mastina in the arena!

That rhymed. so cool.

Also, I would be extremely happy with a Conf town Mastina *hints at titus*
*nudges titus's elbow*
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note