Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 974, Papa Zito wrote:I did an iso dive on 2ndchosen1 and came away feeling he(?) is very town.
I agree on this
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:33 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 971, Elements wrote:NPOM/unwnd - lack of any interaction with Hayker D1
this is an extremely weak case especially against someone that's pretty town read
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:38 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I'm still curious about your NPOM townread.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:33 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

We didn't end the day because northsidegal asked for more time. Is it time to move on so we don't completely stall out?
Papa Zito
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Papa Zito
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Papa Zito »

I still see no point in rushing the day.
Kappa
Just Monika
Age is a very high price to pay for maturity.
Lunar Martian
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Lunar Martian
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:03 am

Post by Lunar Martian »

In the past 24 hours we have generated one page of content including 3 prods. The game is stalled. There's no point in creating more apathy than there already is.
Kazyan
Kazyan
Goon
Kazyan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Kazyan »

'Rushing' implies that we haven't taken the time to be thorough. But is there anyone, or anything, else we want to discuss?

VOTE: Hayker
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 967, Lunar Martian wrote:
In post 966, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm being reserved because I'm that way across p much all my games since I can't put in the exact effort I want to put in for all of them, so I'm pulling my punches in all of them. I'll put in a concerted effort to sort the entire game if I get a good chance, but I don't want to push myself into focusing on X game when I have others I feel might deserve my time more.
You're currently in too many games? It's just temporary then? Why doesn't this game deserve your attention?
In post 969, unwnd wrote:
In post 966, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm being reserved because I'm that way across p much all my games since I can't put in the exact effort I want to put in for all of them, so I'm pulling my punches in all of them. I'll put in a concerted effort to sort the entire game if I get a good chance, but I don't want to push myself into focusing on X game when I have others I feel might deserve my time more.
Ah try not to join so many games then? I can slightly empathize but I can't do it for the sake of this thread.

This game is becoming a bit flat which leaves me slightly uneasy
it's less "too many games" and more "too little time"
but I'll try to do more now that I should be able to get more done in my available time
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:43 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

why are people SRing PZ, his posting today has seemed quite good so either someone has to point out how it doesn't really add much or convince me to disregard that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
2ndchosen1
2ndchosen1
Goon
2ndchosen1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by 2ndchosen1 »

I was hoping for more from NSG as I still had a Scumlean on HWS and more interaction may have changed that. we'll see for D3. Considering the amount of replacement and apparant apathy on amount of prods. I will consider that most people have said their piece.

Intent to Hammer later tonight unless significant conversation starts.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 911, 2ndchosen1 wrote:A general list of my reads I've compiled
Dann _Town _ Mod announcement
PZ _ Townlean/??? _ D2 info delay + providing info + reads that seem accurate, if a bit WIFOMy
unwnd/NPOM _ Townlean/??? _ Both provide info by provoking town into engagement, unwnd asking Kazyan to not necessarily rethink the Hayker vote but to be sure and examine the situation carefully.
Kazyan _ ???/Townlean _ consistant explanation of motivation + thought out read on GE & LM - vote on hayker and be done with day = townlean
Gamma _ ??? _ Again, I can't get enough here, the recent pop-in seems more a result of the prod and I wouldn't make it negative, looking forward to elaboration post.
Elements _ ???/Scumlean _ When he does post it doesn't feel like it contributes much, purposely tries to obscure voting intentions.
LM _ Scumlean/??? _ PZ points out correctly that he attacks random people for reasons I see as flimsy. Has attacked PZ,Gamma, HWS, NPOM/unwnd, as for 905 ELI5? making a huff about being discredited earlier only makes it stand out more to me.
HWS _ Scumlean/??? _ Leans on player meta to defend hayker. Crappy role fishing. General Non-Participation(not just activity, but also content).
Hayker _ ScumHeavylean _ I don't care about KH mafia, I feel it's pretty easy to change gameplay even minutely, this game is currently more important.
I’d need to probe farther into this but I’m concerned about how weak these reads are. Even the most confident reads are given as leans, and there are a LOT of question marks.
<Embrace The Void>

Hayker
Hayker
Goon
Hayker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Hayker »

vote:hayker

My apologies to you mod
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:02 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I really really like nsg's solve of Gamma/elements/Hayker, although a lot of that comes from the fact that Gamma and element's posting has been really egregiously not towny this day phase.

I think Zito's response to my case on him was overall towny.

nsg is not completely cleared but like... I don't know if it's worthwhile reconsidering her when these slots exist. Maybe don't give her a completely free pass after I'm gone but definitely listen
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 983, Gamma Emerald wrote:why are people SRing PZ, his posting today has seemed quite good so either someone has to point out how it doesn't really add much or convince me to disregard that
In post 985, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 911, 2ndchosen1 wrote:A general list of my reads I've compiled
Dann _Town _ Mod announcement
PZ _ Townlean/??? _ D2 info delay + providing info + reads that seem accurate, if a bit WIFOMy
unwnd/NPOM _ Townlean/??? _ Both provide info by provoking town into engagement, unwnd asking Kazyan to not necessarily rethink the Hayker vote but to be sure and examine the situation carefully.
Kazyan _ ???/Townlean _ consistant explanation of motivation + thought out read on GE & LM - vote on hayker and be done with day = townlean
Gamma _ ??? _ Again, I can't get enough here, the recent pop-in seems more a result of the prod and I wouldn't make it negative, looking forward to elaboration post.
Elements _ ???/Scumlean _ When he does post it doesn't feel like it contributes much, purposely tries to obscure voting intentions.
LM _ Scumlean/??? _ PZ points out correctly that he attacks random people for reasons I see as flimsy. Has attacked PZ,Gamma, HWS, NPOM/unwnd, as for 905 ELI5? making a huff about being discredited earlier only makes it stand out more to me.
HWS _ Scumlean/??? _ Leans on player meta to defend hayker. Crappy role fishing. General Non-Participation(not just activity, but also content).
Hayker _ ScumHeavylean _ I don't care about KH mafia, I feel it's pretty easy to change gameplay even minutely, this game is currently more important.
I’d need to probe farther into this but I’m concerned about how weak these reads are. Even the most confident reads are given as leans, and there are a LOT of question marks.
Gamma, this is the exact type of posting I do as scum. I understand you are strapped for time, but you need to be spending your precious time in thread stating your own reads, defending stances, pushing people. Right now, you're simply making vague stances and asking other people to fill in the gaps. That's not towny, that's scum trying to create the illusion of content.

Focus less on asking other people what their opinions are when you need to be looking at the thread and generating content yourself, at least if you're town and want to win the game.

Also I really really feel 2ndchosen1 is town but I also think he's one of the easier miselim targets in the game so be aware of that
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:06 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 984, 2ndchosen1 wrote:I was hoping for more from NSG as I still had a Scumlean on HWS and more interaction may have changed that. we'll see for D3. Considering the amount of replacement and apparant apathy on amount of prods. I will consider that most people have said their piece.
Yeah I still have a minor amount of paranoia but nsg's contributions have made that slot net town overall

like I said, don't act like the slot is cleared but I'd definitely listen to her solve first

Also HeWhoSwims was mostly PoE / awkward posting. It's not impossible that slot is scum, especially if NSG completely lurks away after this. But if I had to bet money, I'd say the slot is town
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 977, Papa Zito wrote:I'm still curious about your NPOM townread.
I know you and NSG both asked about this.

I don't have an answer that I imagine will be completely satisfactory to either of you, but it's largely been a gut read. I simply didn't feel NPOM was a slot that could post at the volume and with the presence he did so (by this I mean being competitive and taking stances on things in the game) as scum. Or if he could, he would have seemed significantly... scummier?

unwnd's entrance has mostly just affirmed this read. I think he's entered with some really deep and hard to fake reads on Gamma, etc. And while this could come from reading the game before replacement... I don't think it's very likely. That facade would break down eventually anyway. I would still put the slot as one of my most confident town reads. Also unwnd was not afraid to challenge me coming into the game which is not really something scum in that position seems want to do considering they were my top town read and I was hard pushing a solve.

I actually wanted to ask NSG why she was faltering in getting a definitive read on that slot, or if there was anything specific troubling her, but alas
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:10 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Sorry if any of that is hard to parse. I'm typing very fast because idk when datisi is gonna lock the thread
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Dannflor »

Oh, I'm gonna do this now, but if the thread locks. Maybe look at the elements wagon early D1? I pulled people off of, but I'd be interested in seeing how Gamma + others reacted to that plus my forcing of people off of it
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I like all of: Kazyan, Lunar Martian, 2ndchosen1 for town and I think there's a low probability any of them are like deep wolf material. Lunar/Kazyan might catch some flak for wanting to end the day early but I don't think that's a big deal in the end. I think they wanted to do it with a pro-town mindset and generally Hayker's partners are gonna want to avoid that type of spotlight
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:15 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 993, Dannflor wrote:Kazyan, Lunar Martian, 2ndchosen1
coincidentally I also think this is the pool miselims are gonna be pushed in more than likely
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:44 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 992, Dannflor wrote:Oh, I'm gonna do this now, but if the thread locks. Maybe look at the elements wagon early D1? I pulled people off of, but I'd be interested in seeing how Gamma + others reacted to that plus my forcing of people off of it
nvm they didn't really interact at all that I can see
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 988, Dannflor wrote:Gamma, this is the exact type of posting I do as scum. I understand you are strapped for time, but you need to be spending your precious time in thread stating your own reads, defending stances, pushing people. Right now, you're simply making vague stances and asking other people to fill in the gaps. That's not towny, that's scum trying to create the illusion of content.

Focus less on asking other people what their opinions are when you need to be looking at the thread and generating content yourself, at least if you're town and want to win the game.

Also I really really feel 2ndchosen1 is town but I also think he's one of the easier miselim targets in the game so be aware of that
This is what I’m doing to try and form reads right now, at least for the second post. I don’t want to start at square one just yet so right now I’m probing stuff that sticks out from recent posting in order to see how people respond, which will make my reads develop.
Since thread is gonna close soon I wanna state unwnd is a bit of a pocket SR because I don’t like how he presented the meta point against me and he is low key obvtown in his town games and I can’t see that here
<Embrace The Void>

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by unwnd »

Have been busy a bit but

Self-vote from Hayker pretty much says he gives up, which is kinda unfortunate but red is red either way. There's no way I can believe a town-aligned Doctor self-vote and if they do

I'm disappointed lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 996, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 988, Dannflor wrote:Gamma, this is the exact type of posting I do as scum. I understand you are strapped for time, but you need to be spending your precious time in thread stating your own reads, defending stances, pushing people. Right now, you're simply making vague stances and asking other people to fill in the gaps. That's not towny, that's scum trying to create the illusion of content.

This is what I’m doing to try and form reads right now, at least for the second post. I don’t want to start at square one just yet so right now I’m probing stuff that sticks out from recent posting in order to see how people respond, which will make my reads develop.
Since thread is gonna close soon I wanna state unwnd is a bit of a pocket SR because I don’t like how he presented the meta point against me and he is low key obvtown in his town games and I can’t see that here
Are you sure that you can't see that here merely because I've suggested your head?
Stop
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:08 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Dann do you remember who all has pushed PZ today?
I’m also gonna try to ferret out who Hayker’s partners are before thread lock
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”