Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Bypasser Catcher »

alright fair enough. I kinda like wanna get at least some townhunting solved too cause its improtant in a Large settting with so many competing scum voices and such
I catch banned users.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I’m more certain about chkflip, but I have a soft spot for aggressive Scum hunting.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Ranny actually I’m also thinking is Town, to be totally honest. Would be quite surprised if it flipped Scum.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:40 am

In post 1476, Andresvmb wrote:I’m more certain about chkflip, but I have a soft spot for aggressive Scum hunting.
chkflip is town to you?

i mean i would just keep them out of a townblock for the sole reason i think their reads would be bad tbh LOL just keep them at the top of the PoE if u really think so. im not sure on their alignment rn.
I catch banned users.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:40 am

In post 1477, Andresvmb wrote:Ranny actually I’m also thinking is Town, to be totally honest. Would be quite surprised if it flipped Scum.
yeah i played with them in a newbie game and sorta could feel the same energy here. subconscious tells me theyre town here. we kinda butted heads back then but i think they have a potential to be really good :)
I catch banned users.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:41 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Hayker
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ranny just seems like the kinda guy that takes no shit from nobody and i'm digging it.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

when is the deadline?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

2 seconds.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lame
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:51 am

deadline is at 11:30 est :^)
I catch banned users.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:51 am

norwee cult leader
I catch banned users.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

norway is my dancing queen

Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 10:56 am

nero can i like have a few games thats representative of ur average play as either alignment? i just wnana get a vibe for it cause of ur playstyle displayed here
I catch banned users.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:04 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1478, Bypasser Catcher wrote:chkflip is town to you?

i mean i would just keep them out of a townblock for the sole reason i think their reads would be bad tbh LOL just keep them at the top of the PoE if u really think so. im not sure on their alignment rn.
Harsh, but fair. My winrate is dogshit.

This is about the reads list thing, isn't it?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1478, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1476, Andresvmb wrote:I’m more certain about chkflip, but I have a soft spot for aggressive Scum hunting.
chkflip is town to you?

From what I’ve read, chkflip seems strong as a player, actually. And I have a similar view of BBMolla, except Molla is happy letting the day expire so I’m not too sure if the slot can be trusted. Would have liked for them to really stake out their views some more.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1472, Rannygazoo wrote:
In post 1470, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1410, PlusJOYED wrote:I'm waiting for something of substance to happen like an elim
This kind of thing pings me coming from you plus. I have you as a rather cheery Town that likes to go into the weeds of things and try to surmise big picture what’s happening. You’ve paid this game so little attention, I have to think there’s something else going on. I’m not even sure it’s game related.

I don’t know that Scum comes on and posts this sort of nonsense - it’s like too obviously bad.
I want to see this plus you’re talking about. The plus we have now is EXACTLY the one from Mini Theme 2172.
I’ll quote you a game - it might have had to do with the fact that they were Vig and widely TR.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1488, Bypasser Catcher wrote:nero can i like have a few games thats representative of ur average play as either alignment? i just wnana get a vibe for it cause of ur playstyle displayed here
this is my dist game

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:10 am

In post 1490, Andresvmb wrote:
chkflip is town to you?

From what I’ve read, chkflip seems strong as a player, actually. And I have a similar view of BBMolla, except Molla is happy letting the day expire so I’m not too sure if the slot can be trusted. Would have liked for them to really stake out their views some more.
have u played with chkflip in games where they were strong??

they literally just said they weren't.
I catch banned users.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:12 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1494, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
chkflip is town to you?

No my comment was strictly about their content here. I haven’t looked at any of their other games.

And having a bad win/loss rate is not a good way to judge a player. Sometimes the Town for example just sucks despite your best efforts.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:21 am

In post 1495, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1494, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
chkflip is town to you?

No my comment was strictly about their content here. I haven’t looked at any of their other games.

And having a bad win/loss rate is not a good way to judge a player. Sometimes the Town for example just sucks despite your best efforts.
I agree.
But the player admitted it themselves.
ugh like drunk me wants to be like "fuck u andresis scum"{ rn and its like frustrating like i wanna townread u here so bad like i want that rerun of where we both solve the game again?>
I catch banned users.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:23 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1496, Bypasser Catcher wrote:I agree.
But the player admitted it themselves.
ugh like drunk me wants to be like "fuck u andresis scum"{ rn and its like frustrating like i wanna townread u here so bad like i want that rerun of where we both solve the game again?>
You’re going to have to trust that I am putting this much effort into a game because I want to help out a tiny bit and because I’m Town. I really want you to see my Scum game so you have some reference. It’s been bizarre just how much I’ve been forced to play Town here.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:25 am

Post by Andresvmb »

At this point I want to be Scum just so that I don’t have that pressure to not be completely terrible with my reads. I get embarrassed reading back in some games and seeing that I was trying and that I was completely off. Though it hasn’t happened on this forum yet! Maybe this game, who knows.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:40 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh, I see. You weren't just being rude in the fashionable sense, you actually think I'm bad at the game. I read the room incorrectly there.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”