Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 998, unwnd wrote:Are you sure that you can't see that here merely because I've suggested your head?
Nah
I think it would still be apparent even then
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think PZ is town based on Hayker’s posts, and no one is gonna change my mind
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:13 pm

Post by unwnd »

I just feel like you mostly ignored everything I've said against you and tried to break my argument down as simply meta

When I've proved that isn't the case
Stop
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Kazyan seems like town as well from how Hayker has engaged him
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1002, unwnd wrote:I just feel like you mostly ignored everything I've said against you and tried to break my argument down as simply meta

When I've proved that isn't the case
When I’ve asked for non-meta reasons you’ve pointed me towards your posts “from a few pages ago”, which isn’t exactly helpful, and I couldn’t find anything there that really shows a detailed read on me. And your meta comment on me seems vague to a problematic degree. So that’s why I keep harping on it.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 990, Dannflor wrote:I think he's entered with some really deep and hard to fake reads on Gamma, etc.
Can you point out where unwnd has expanded on his read of me?
<Embrace The Void>

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by unwnd »

You acknowledge my #965 which pretty much has no indication of meta.

I can't remember if I asked for your reads, but if you don't want to continually argue the same point over and over (because I expect you to keep going lolmeta) then let's start there
Stop
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 652, Hayker wrote:I still very much feel elements is scum, since Friday he has asked for support on two wagons, supported another, and then a silent vote on Alchemist. One of the votes is basicslly asking dann is he'd like to wagon with him. This seems to be an empty persuit for now.

Of the current wagons, i like penguins Iso a bit more every time I read the posts. My biggest sus, elements, has pushed the alchemist wagon several times heavily. I also think Kazyan played rather nervously when the pressure was on them, and I'd like to know why.
vote:kazyan
I think elements stands a decent chance of being a hayker buddy due to posts like this pushing elements but not really making much of the push (and specifically him opting to vote Kazyan in this post).
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1006, unwnd wrote:You acknowledge my #965 which pretty much has no indication of meta.

I can't remember if I asked for your reads, but if you don't want to continually argue the same point over and over (because I expect you to keep going lolmeta) then let's start there
Unless you can define the specific game you’re pulling from for my scum meta and explain the similarities that’s not gonna be a thing I drop for good
But as for my reads I am kinda going through and forming reads rn based on Hayker’s ISO, and I’ve gotten 3 reads from that so far (I’m assuming Hayker flips scum here)
<Embrace The Void>

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

Let's just

Not focus on meta. #965 is my condensed thoughts on you. I do not believe meta to be a complete tell, rather something to consider. What I dislike of you is your own hesitance in your words. Even now, you only have a 'Pocket SR" on me instead of a full scumread. If I'm scum, then I want you to give it your all instead of this half-assed nonsense you've been doing so far. If I have to provoke you, then so be it.
Stop
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m not really convinced your scum, I stated it was a pocket SR because I half-expect to get vigged tonight and I wanted that out while I had the chance. If I get around to it and determine you feel like scum upon deeper scrutiny I’ll express that in kind.
<Embrace The Void>

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:33 pm

Post by unwnd »

I kinda read that and to be honest your words bewildered me

All I can think about is like

'Okay'
Stop
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

That’s a fine response.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 422, Hayker wrote:
In post 414, PenguinPower wrote:Your prerogative - as stated, that's not what I assume.
I rather foolishly may have invited both 2ndchosen1 and Kazyan to join this game. I assure you they are both simply rookies to forum mafia and have played mafia adjacent games. I really should have done it with a Newbie game is hindsight, but what is done is done.
Between my feeling about Kazyan and past experience with this kind of situation where player A knows player B and C from elsewhere, and player A rolled scum, I feel like 2ndchosen1 is probably town off of this?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 576, AGar wrote:Would love to yeet within {
Hayker
/NPOM/LM} today.

No desire to yeet within {
PZ
/
GE
/
Alch
/Elements} today.

{
PP
/
Kazyan
/Swims/
Chosen
} don't feel like flips where they'd give enough information as currently constructed, but there is likely some scumbag in there.
I feel like if Elements+Hayker are both scum, the last one should be in that set of leading D1 yeet options from AGar. I don’t think AGar got NKed for a 1-1-1 split across these three pools. This isn’t a hard read, just a suggestion.
<Embrace The Void>

northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:04 pm

Post by northsidegal »

sorry about the delay, gonna finish my readthrough now. don't think i have much left to get through but i did lose my page "bookmark"
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Dannflor

Papa Zito
Kazyan
2ndchosen1

nsg
NPOM
Lunar

Elements

Conftown, townreads, PoE scum suspects, scumread
<Embrace The Void>

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 999, Gamma Emerald wrote:Dann do you remember who all has pushed PZ today?
me and elements
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:22 pm

Post by Dannflor »

unwnd what are your non-gamma reads
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1018, Dannflor wrote:unwnd what are your non-gamma reads
Looks kinda like this

{Dannflor, unwnd}
{Lunar, 2ndchosen1, PZ}
{Elements, NSG, Kazyan}
{Gamma, Hayker}
Stop
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why is Kazyan so low
<Embrace The Void>

unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by unwnd »

The most confident reads in the upper brackets are Lunar and PZ. Most confident lower is a bit more trifling, but I still think Gamma is scum and I'm pretty sure Hayker gave up. That would only leave one hypothetical partner to figure out. I just got done with a game against Lunar so I can verify their behavior for you. It's vastly different, and he was really scummy (I literally made a too-scummy-to-be-scum call on them) and this game looks nothing like that. The meta here is valid because it's a new player who hasn't established nuance in their behavior. 2ndchosen1 looks fine, though I do admit that's more of a sheep. I think PZ's hesitance and consideration for the lim is striking, and the more I sit with it the more I think that Hayker wasn't trying to distance his mate by accrediting a townread on him, rather was just forcing content. PZ's response to all of this to me doesn't feel like they're trying to make an audience around their interaction, which is definitely something scum are more prone to do.

The {Elements, NSG, Kazyan} area to me is the one I need to sort the most. They're lower not because they are verifiable scum, rather I have less reason to townread them compared to everyone else. Elements is placed here because I'm biased towards myself and so far I feel like I'm being given shitty reasons to be considered scum. It slightly tilts me, but not enough to where I'd start thinking 'everyone who is against is my enemy' way. I just wonder for (Elements) why they're choosing to hold onto NPOM and not interact with me when I've proven that I'm more than willing. I also just feel a sense of...complacency in their posts. A lot of confbias but it doesn't feel particularly townie to me, because I don't know how they got there. NSG needs more content and I think Kazyan was surprisingly OK with Hayker's death, and if I were tinfoiling a slot It'd be him, because his responses seemed the most prepared.
Stop
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by northsidegal »

alright, i'm caught up. i don't think my thoughts have changed
all that significantly
since with maybe the exception that i'm a bit more confident in NPOM's slot as town (to be honest unwnd hasn't really factored into my read at all), and dann's case on zito occupies a prominent slot in my mind, if only because it's an angle i wasn't really considering.

i'm also fairly more confident in gamma scum. it's possible that my gamma-scum-o-meter is miscalibrated from being so unbelievably washed up, but so many of his posts are just really really devoid of any sort of scumhunting at times when almost everyone else was doing so. (i have posts from conftowns highlighted as green, so this really stands out reading back through day one)

2ndchosen i'm a little more comfortable calling town. although still not hugely confident. posts like are i guess the perfect way to pocket me because they seem to be genuinely focused on solving things and noticing details / inconsistencies in a way that doesn't fit my schema of how generic scum players play.

things fall apart
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by northsidegal »

oh, kazyan has sunk down a bit more to null for me since . i think a lot of my read was based on the idea that he actually was hectic, and he made a comment that seemed really hectic-town-indicative to me in , the "reactions more important than the act itself" point. given that he (as i now believe / know) isn't and given some tonally kind of scummy posts like he's dropped

things fall apart
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:50 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 1023, northsidegal wrote:oh, kazyan has sunk down a bit more to null for me since . i think a lot of my read was based on the idea that he actually was hectic, and he made a comment that seemed really hectic-town-indicative to me in , the "reactions more important than the act itself" point. given that he (as i now believe / know) isn't and given some tonally kind of scummy posts like he's dropped
Yeah I'm tinfoiling him a good amount too, even if our reasons aren't fully similar
Stop

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”