Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:24 am

Post by Nero Cain »

kinda hard to not add content when im not here huh?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Bypasser Catcher »

In post 1719, Bypasser Catcher wrote:cool.
can you tell me your current reads based on what you know so far?

i wanna see where ur progression goes after u catch up supposedly.
I catch banned users.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not a lot has changed for me from the early game and ppl that argue that my reads HAVE to change are dumb as fuck. Though Andres, Luca, and Quiet all seem p scummy and maybe im not so gung-ho about Plus being scum. Could also envision that a buncha shittier town (norway, chk, gamma) are voting me while the scum are in you and quiet while other scum like Luca and Mom are willing but hesitant to vote me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:26 am

alright thats enough for me to keep my vote here for now.
I catch banned users.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:28 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1727, Nero Cain wrote:not a lot has changed for me from the early game and ppl that argue that my reads HAVE to change are dumb as fuck. Though Andres, Luca, and Quiet all seem p scummy and maybe im not so gung-ho about Plus being scum. Could also envision that a buncha shittier town (norway, chk, gamma) are voting me while the scum are in you and quiet while other scum like Luca and Mom are willing but hesitant to vote me.
This is a bad post
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Norfolk Boy1
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Norfolk Boy1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:29 am

Post by Norfolk Boy1 »

VOTE: Hayker

Haykers gonna Hayk Hayk Hayk.

Norway; first, aid me with the %s that a)Meta and b) the slip are the reasons for your vote.

Second, if there is belief in a 'slip', why is Mom not being wagonned?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:31 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1730, Norfolk Boy1 wrote:Norway; first, aid me with the %s that a)Meta and b) the slip are the reasons for your vote.
First of all, i never cared about the supposed 'slip'. I'm voting Nero for meta reasoning, but his posts lately have also been pretty scummy.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1729, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1727, Nero Cain wrote:not a lot has changed for me from the early game and ppl that argue that my reads HAVE to change are dumb as fuck. Though Andres, Luca, and Quiet all seem p scummy and maybe im not so gung-ho about Plus being scum. Could also envision that a buncha shittier town (norway, chk, gamma) are voting me while the scum are in you and quiet while other scum like Luca and Mom are willing but hesitant to vote me.
This is a bad post
Never thought i'd agree with N_M on something.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

what slip?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote: Nero
just lynch me

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

lol
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

What a shame that your partner slipped
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:39 am

Post by Luca Blight »

VOTE: Nero
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What the fuck is this meek Nero.

I think he's genuinely just caught scum.

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Scum lacking the motivation to put in the work to read up and fake reads would be my guess.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:45 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Maybe also an attempt to falsely incriminate Momrangal?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:52 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If he flips scum I'd say the Mini slot is more likely Town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I just don't want to play and catchup and I don't think its great thing to put someone else into a widely scumread slot. I don't think my scumhunting will be missed. So just eliminate me.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:54 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I could see Not_Mafia bussing Nero with the intent of incriminating Momrangal.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, im not flipping scum so you guys should start thinking about who is the scum that wagoned me/didn't wagon me.

lynch both nm slots. Thats half the scumteam right there.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:56 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1742, Nero Cain wrote:I just don't want to play and catchup and I don't think its great thing to put someone else into a widely scumread slot. I don't think my scumhunting will be missed. So just eliminate me.
You said you weren't disinterested though? So it seems you're being dishonest somewhere along the line.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i wasn't until now. if u think getting tunneled on with bad reasoning doesn't have an affect on someones will 2 play then....

but het, I flip town they eliminate you, nm and bypass. GG

Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:00 am

all you're doing rn is whining about being wagoned.
I catch banned users.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

p much

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1746, Nero Cain wrote:i wasn't until now. if u think getting tunneled on with bad reasoning doesn't have an affect on someones will 2 play then....

but het, I flip town they eliminate you, nm and bypass. GG
Lol, no-one was tunneling - we were literally waiting for you to catch up and share your thoughts. Both Norwegian and I were open to you being Town still and said as much.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”