Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:01 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1743, Luca Blight wrote:Maybe I'm paranoid, but I could see Not_Mafia bussing Nero with the intent of incriminating Momrangal.
I've never bussed even once
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He claims to be disinterested in the game and self-votes for towncred, but seems very interested in staying alive.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Luca Blight »

There's no doubt in my mind that Nero is scum now. This isn't a townie reaction on any level:
In post 1733, Nero Cain wrote:what slip?
In post 1734, Nero Cain wrote:
vote: Nero
just lynch me
As Town he'd at least want to hear what the supposed slip was about before throwing in the towel.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I don’t know what to make of Nero here. The splintering of the Hayker wagon to pursue Nero might give us some information, but if Nero is Town then I’m going to guess Hayker is too. Hayker is a weak solve given the lack of content but I thought it was better than plus who I expect to be able to get more out of actually.

@Nero do you want to explain what you see in plis?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:05 am

Post by Andresvmb »

^in plus*
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:07 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I think there’s too much certainty in Luca’s pursuit of Nero, from where I sit. Not wanting to catch up and admitting and all that yeah could be a ploy maybe I’m too soft but it doesn’t strike me as caught Scum.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1751, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He claims to be disinterested in the game and self-votes for towncred, but seems very interested in staying alive.
An uninterested person is bored, unconcerned, or indifferent; a disinterested person is impartial, unbiased, or has no stake in the outcome. If you're on trial, you want a disinterested judge. Unless you're a lawyer, the word you're generally looking for is "uninterested."
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1751, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He claims to be disinterested in the game and self-votes for towncred, but seems very interested in staying alive.
everything u say is stupid
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:08 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

All I've seen Andres do this game is shit on the prevailing wagon at the time
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1756, Not_Mafia wrote:
An uninterested person is bored, unconcerned, or indifferent; a disinterested person is impartial, unbiased, or has no stake in the outcome. If you're on trial, you want a disinterested judge. Unless you're a lawyer, the word you're generally looking for is "uninterested."
Shit, guess i'm not getting an A for my English exam this year.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's not a v good summary of the thread

i was getting tunneled wich is why norway, gamma, chk, bypass and mom and u were light pushing me.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1758, Not_Mafia wrote:All I've seen Andres do this game is shit on the prevailing wagon at the time
Andres wants someone to vote a slot as if merely an afterthought or distraction from sipping wine, or he will be suspicious of the wagon.

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:10 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1758, Not_Mafia wrote:All I've seen Andres do this game is shit on the prevailing wagon at the time
Sigh.

Yeah maybe I’m changing my mind too much. I’ll just shut up and vote.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1761, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Andres wants someone to vote a slot as if merely an afterthought or distraction from sipping wine, or he will be suspicious of the wagon.
So no one can disagree or ask questions about your meta read of a player that most of us don’t have insight on? Is that what you’re implying? Because I don’t recall expressing a Scum Read of Nero and my gut told me Nero was Town from their first set of posts.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Tomorrow Luca's gonna be like "but Nero was so scummy and its his fault that he got voted out!" he's scum lynch him.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:13 am

Post by Luca Blight »

If Nero was Town he'd think 'Ok let's see the slip, once I disprove that I'll be able to turn it around'.

As scum he immediately thinks 'f*ck it, the game is up'. Or possibly this was a controlled burn, which is my running theory.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:14 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1765, Luca Blight wrote:If Nero was Town he'd think 'Ok let's see the slip, once I disprove that I'll be able to turn it around'.

As scum he immediately thinks 'f*ck it, the game is up'. Or possibly this was a controlled burn, which is my running theory.
How many games of Mafia have you played again? It’s like you think Town never gets salty about a wagon on them.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1764, Nero Cain wrote:Tomorrow Luca's gonna be like "but Nero was so scummy and its his fault that he got voted out!" he's scum lynch him.
Are your reads all mostly based on how players perceive you though?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like, I don't want to have to sit there and dodge accusations that im "lurking" for the rest of the game b/c I choose to watch football for a weekend as I will next weekend.

Luca is just scum.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1766, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1765, Luca Blight wrote:If Nero was Town he'd think 'Ok let's see the slip, once I disprove that I'll be able to turn it around'.

How many games of Mafia have you played again? It’s like you think Town never gets salty about a wagon on them.
Context is key. I don't think town reacts that way in this situation,

@Norwegian:
Is Nero the type to get salty as Town like this?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1768, Nero Cain wrote:like, I don't want to have to sit there and dodge accusations that im "lurking" for the rest of the game b/c I choose to watch football for a weekend as I will next weekend.

Luca is just scum.
I never once accused you of being scum for lurking.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1767, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1764, Nero Cain wrote:Tomorrow Luca's gonna be like "but Nero was so scummy and its his fault that he got voted out!" he's scum lynch him.
Are your reads all mostly based on how players perceive you though?
kinda? Like I was a lil' worried about NPOM and Luca earlier so it's not like im scum reading them JUST for voting me on the flip side I kinda think gamma, norway and CHK are just the dumb town that started my wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but in general its hard to tell who is the dumb town voting you and who is the scum piling on.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:22 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1772, Nero Cain wrote:but in general its hard to tell who is the dumb town voting you and who is the scum piling on.
You're voting yourself - so I guess if you really are Town then you're the dumbest of all.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:23 am

Post by Bypasser Catcher »

when do you expect you will be done with catching up sufficiently enough?
I catch banned users.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”