Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:47 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1808, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1801, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1798, Andresvmb wrote:Ugh I’m going to take some crap for this but whatever.

VOTE: Luca
What has Luca done that is scummy?
I just said - I think Luca is piling on Nero too hard. It’s a good way to convince others that the wagon is righteous.
And Luca is also going to let you take a massive amount of the heat for it if Nero does flip Scum.

And you did say that AtE is NAI, but that’s just not true.
What makes you think that?

You've commented yourself on how sure I am of Nero flipping scum, so how would I let Norwegian take the heat for it? I SR Nero and I take responsibility for that.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1818, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1814, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1808, Andresvmb wrote:And Luca is also going to let you take a massive amount of the heat for it if Nero does flip Scum.
Can you stop being so scummy for the love of god.
How do you even know Luca is going to act in this manner if Nero is town or Luca is scum?
I’m pretty sure you couldn’t read me even if I was an IC.
Are you saying you’re mafia?
Because i’ve been townreading you almost the entire time.
I’m simply stating that if you’re town then you should stop with the scummy arguments.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Assuming Luca will betray me and gaslighting me about it is the kind of manipulatuve shit scum comes up with to defend their partner.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:49 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1826, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1818, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1814, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1808, Andresvmb wrote:And Luca is also going to let you take a massive amount of the heat for it if Nero does flip Scum.
Can you stop being so scummy for the love of god.
How do you even know Luca is going to act in this manner if Nero is town or Luca is scum?
I’m pretty sure you couldn’t read me even if I was an IC.
Are you saying you’re mafia?
Because i’ve been townreading you almost the entire time.
I’m simply stating that if you’re town then you should stop with the scummy arguments.
No I’m suggesting you let your emotions at any one point completely dominate how you read someone. If you had me as sure Town moments ago but SR me based on a set of arguments you don’t agree with, then all you’re looking for is people to validate you and not Town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well I didn't much like NPOM

also
In post 1789, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1785, Bypasser Catcher wrote:There's a big reason I am moreso suspicious of Nero atm and it does have to do with their reads list -> i wanna say this and let it simmer over the thread before I move on and give more info, but there is a low chance of me moving off of this unless something significant happens.
this is word salad
like bypass doesn't actully dig down and explain this more reasoning. its just words wich also leads me to believe they are just bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning which is kinda scummy.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1825, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1808, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1801, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1798, Andresvmb wrote:Ugh I’m going to take some crap for this but whatever.

VOTE: Luca
What has Luca done that is scummy?
I just said - I think Luca is piling on Nero too hard. It’s a good way to convince others that the wagon is righteous.
And Luca is also going to let you take a massive amount of the heat for it if Nero does flip Scum.

And you did say that AtE is NAI, but that’s just not true.
What makes you think that?

You've commented yourself on how sure I am of Nero flipping scum, so how would I let Norwegian take the heat for it? I SR Nero and I take responsibility for that.
Let’s see how this plays out. I’m just taking some wild guesses.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:51 am

Post by Bypasser Catcher »

In post 1829, Nero Cain wrote:well I didn't much like NPOM

also
In post 1789, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1785, Bypasser Catcher wrote:There's a big reason I am moreso suspicious of Nero atm and it does have to do with their reads list -> i wanna say this and let it simmer over the thread before I move on and give more info, but there is a low chance of me moving off of this unless something significant happens.
this is word salad
like bypass doesn't actully dig down and explain this more reasoning. its just words wich also leads me to believe they are just bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning which is kinda scummy.
I said Imma let that statement marinate in the thread??? like its meant to put u on edge and be more susceptible to alignment telling
I catch banned users.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:52 am

bruh now u just straight up lying LMFAO
I catch banned users.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:52 am

In post 1820, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 1816, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1810, Vaxkiller wrote:I didnt really have an opinion on nero until this morning.... and this morning is not great, but I'm leaning not mafia, I think his claim is even more BS with a masonry claim, and I have much better vibes from bypass.
i also claimed gated investigative dont forget
Wait, are you just fucking with us?
In post 1822, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1821, DkKoba wrote:vaxkiller is conftown
oh for fucks sake
In post 1823, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 668, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Also gonna use this post to blatantly soft a protective role. Don't mind this post. Theres a big gate on it, you can't get into it.
wait nvm but still vax slipped uninformed
but anyways reminder that vaxkiller is town and im not going to accept any wagons on them ever this game
I catch banned users.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1831, Bypasser Catcher wrote:I said Imma let that statement marinate in the thread???
i don't believe u.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:55 am

Post by Andresvmb »

This is good this is actually good discussion. Something will come out of this.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:56 am

Post by Andresvmb »

I need to actually focus on work but I’ll be checking this every now and then.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:57 am

Post by Luca Blight »

What do you think the scum!motivation for me going in hard on Nero is here, Andres?

If I know he's flipping green, what would I have to gain from that? If I wanted to let Norwegian take the blame, why would I hard SR Nero when he'd already given up?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also of note is that Vax is townreading bypass and Bypass is buddying up to Vax.

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1796, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1793, Andresvmb wrote:I for one actually think it’s incredibly likely that Nero/Luca contains 1 Scum. I did not want Luca in my Town Block because I have some concerns there. This dogged pursuit of Nero means this is probably not TvT.
In that case i'm firmly on the side of Luca here because i think he's suffered enough from losing the 1v1 against me in that newbie.
Andres reminded me of esoteric from that game even before his vote on me.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1662, Luca Blight wrote:We should direct Not_Mafia’s night action, right? We don’t want him targeting someone who is likely Town.

I suggest eliminating either PlusJOYED/Hayker and letting Not_Mafia target the other.
Keep in mind he’s even night
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:01 am

Post by Andresvmb »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=12502830#p12502830]post 1837[/url], Luca Blight"]What do you think the scum!motivation for me going in hard on Nero is here, Andres?

If I know he's flipping green, what would I have to gain from that? If I wanted to let Norwegian take the blame, why would I hard SR Nero when he'd already given up?[/quote]
Well the dynamics have changed somewhat since you’ve actually encountered some resistance from Nero, and to a lesser extent from me, but here’s my take on it. Nero is probably a better player to execute from a Scum perspective than say Hayker (play along and assume they’re both Town). So if you’re Scum, jumping on the accusations being thrown Nero’s way by Mom and Norwegian and whoever else seems like a decent play. You also need others to at least see that you have some valid arguments, so you threw that excuse about their reaction which is hard to scrutinize and very easy to go back on if you’re wrong. And you doubled down on it for good measure.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

for Plus.

I had them as an early scum read but then I kinda felt like
In post 96, PlusJOYED wrote:i've sr this slot every game, eventually I'll be right
VOTE: taylor
was similarish to
In post 293, PlusJOYED wrote:my rvs is probably VOTE: titus, they always seem scummy to me for some reason. I even vigged them n1 last game
tbf I absolutely hate
In post 1410, PlusJOYED wrote:I'm waiting for something of substance to happen like an elim
so mayyybeee they could be scum

but also a scum Luca pushing a lurker as scum makes some sense to me.

Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:03 am

Post by Andresvmb »

And please lets not pretend that having a Town executed that can probably contribute to the game isn’t something worth pursuing as Scum.
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:04 am

In post 1838, Nero Cain wrote:Also of note is that Vax is townreading bypass and Bypass is buddying up to Vax.
spew me town harder <3.<3
I catch banned users.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:04 am

Post by Luca Blight »

@Andres
But it makes no sense for me to go so hard at Nero if I planned to let Norwegian take the blame for his green flip.

Do you at least see that?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 1845, Luca Blight wrote:
@Andres
But it makes no sense for me to go so hard at Nero if I planned to let Norwegian take the blame for his green flip.

I mean do you think Nero is going to flip Town? You seem to be preparing for such an outcome.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:07 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1843, Andresvmb wrote:And please lets not pretend that having a Town executed that can probably contribute to the game isn’t something worth pursuing as Scum.
Yeah, but I definitely wouldn't have gone about it in this manner as scum, there would have been no need to. Nero had literally given up.

I was also very open to him being Town if he was able to give a decent catch-up, but he wasn't.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so u think i'll flip town but u are voting me for "giving up" how town u r

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:08 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1846, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 1845, Luca Blight wrote:
@Andres

I mean do you think Nero is going to flip Town? You seem to be preparing for such an outcome.
....seriously Andres?

I'm arguing against your perspective of me being scum and Nero being Town. No, I don't think he will flip Town.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”