Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1889, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1885, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1884, Gamma Emerald wrote:Would honestly been a better look if you kept SRing me
not trying to look good trying to find scum.
these words don't match your actions
I mean maybe for a brief period of time yes I wasn't hunting and playing but we've moved past that now. You haven't and its not towny at all.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1829, Nero Cain wrote:well I didn't much like NPOM

also
In post 1789, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1785, Bypasser Catcher wrote:There's a big reason I am moreso suspicious of Nero atm and it does have to do with their reads list -> i wanna say this and let it simmer over the thread before I move on and give more info, but there is a low chance of me moving off of this unless something significant happens.
this is word salad
like bypass doesn't actully dig down and explain this more reasoning. its just words wich also leads me to believe they are just bandwagoning for the sake of bandwagoning which is kinda scummy.
also
In post 1900, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1889, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1885, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1884, Gamma Emerald wrote:Would honestly been a better look if you kept SRing me
not trying to look good trying to find scum.
these words don't match your actions
I mean maybe for a brief period of time yes I wasn't hunting and playing but we've moved past that now. You haven't and its not towny at all.
bypass continuing to harp on something and not evolving their read progression is really bad.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1896, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1893, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero is so obvscum here and we should just ignore what Andres says until Nero is dead.
Hopefully he'll change his tune after the flip.
when i flip town who should be eliminated?
I don't think ur flipping town mate.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like if bypass scum reads me fine but saying that I'm not hunting is so far from the truth. Its like they are stuck in the same stance and can't change.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And even if you did, i don't see how Luca is scummy for pushing you or whatever.
Your OMGUS reads are real boring.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1902, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1896, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1893, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero is so obvscum here and we should just ignore what Andres says until Nero is dead.
Hopefully he'll change his tune after the flip.
when i flip town who should be eliminated?
I don't think ur flipping town mate.
I don't care if thats what u think that is what will happen. Just humor me, who is scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1904, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And even if you did, i don't see how Luca is scummy for pushing you or whatever.
Your OMGUS reads are real boring.
am I really omgus reading anyone? I was already minorly suspicious of luca and NPOM. NM and Ranny aren't OMGUS votes.

do u really think scum wouldn't be on my wagon?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:00 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1760, Nero Cain wrote:that's not a v good summary of the thread

i was getting tunneled wich is why norway, gamma, chk, bypass and mom and u were light pushing me.
Mom was actually attacking some of the votes on you
Besides that, what makes you say Norway/chk/BC/I are tunneling you? I wouldn’t say that is representative of a good number of those people’s opinions on you, mine included
If you can give well reasoned thoughts on a good number of slots that’ll probably make me more interested in reconsidering. But I see some common threads in how you’re playing here rn and how I handled pressure in MBoS 10 so the more of those I sense the more your lim appeals to me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If you're town i would have to re-evaluate the entire game, and i'm not really willing to put in all my effort into that when i'm quite certain by your replies and reaction to being wagoned tells me i'm right.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:02 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1768, Nero Cain wrote:like, I don't want to have to sit there and dodge accusations that im "lurking" for the rest of the game b/c I choose to watch football for a weekend as I will next weekend.

Luca is just scum.
I’m fine if you want to watch football, your time is your time
But your actions when you have played aren’t characteristic of town!you at all.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:03 am

Post by Nero Cain »

see this is why I didn't want to play b/c shit players like norway and Gamma will continue to tunnel me so im just wasting my fucking time. Although I still am giving reads and content but its like u guys can't progress beyond a basic lvl.

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero ignoring all those arguments about his play and constantly focusing on his leave being due to real life distractions just reeks of excuses for why he's not been his regular self this game. If he was town he'd at least acknowledge that he's been somewhat different this game and not just because he watches football.

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1907, Gamma Emerald wrote:Besides that, what makes you say Norway/chk/BC/I are tunneling you?
prob b/c u 3 are voting me.

In post 1907, Gamma Emerald wrote:But I see some common threads in how you’re playing here rn and how
I handled pressure in MBoS 10
so the more of those I sense the more your lim appeals to me.
yes gamma, everyone plays like u

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1910, Nero Cain wrote:see this is why I didn't want to play b/c shit players like norway and Gamma will continue to tunnel me so im just wasting my fucking time. Although I still am giving reads and content but its like u guys can't progress beyond a basic lvl.
You're also being real mean this game and i think it's sad.
We are giving out legitimate reasons for scumreading you, and unless like 4 or 5 slots on your wagon are scum then it's clearly got some good information backing it up. I'm disappointed that you're resorting to name calling and insults when faced with logical arguments.

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:09 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1769, Luca Blight wrote:@Norwegian: Is Nero the type to get salty as Town like this?
While this wasn’t directed at me I can surely answer this. I feel like Nero does get salty as town but it’s more zesty than this. This seems less like “town calling out your wrongness” Nero and more like “scum upset he’s getting wagoned over weak stuff” Nero.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1911, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero ignoring all those arguments about his play and constantly focusing on his leave being due to real life distractions just reeks of excuses for why he's not been his regular self this game. If he was town he'd at least acknowledge that he's been somewhat different this game and not just because he watches football.
This ^
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:11 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1911, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If he was town he'd at least acknowledge that he's been somewhat different this game and not just because he watches football.
bad argument.

if I'm so different why didn't u scumread me previous to my v/la? There hasn't really been any argument against my play other than "he has bad reads" but none of ranny, nm, quiet, luca or bypass have flipped so...

NM is almost assuredly scum and I'd expect scum that gets ran up to claim a worthless pr.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1907, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mom was actually attacking some of the votes on you
she was but she also said
In post 1639, Momrangal wrote:It almost feels like you're trying to continue to stay on my good side so that I'll defend you further
In post 1647, Momrangal wrote:Why couldn't Nero cain be a viable wagon?
so i mean she's deff pushing for my wagon but not doing any heavy lifting.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1823, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 668, Bypasser Catcher wrote:Also gonna use this post to blatantly soft a protective role. Don't mind this post. Theres a big gate on it, you can't get into it.
wait nvm but still vax slipped uninformed
seems legit
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean i'll respond to these "arguments" but I don't see any. "Nero isn't playing like townNero" isn't really an argument that I can comment on.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:24 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1847, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1843, Andresvmb wrote:And please lets not pretend that having a Town executed that can probably contribute to the game isn’t something worth pursuing as Scum.
Yeah, but I definitely wouldn't have gone about it in this manner as scum, there would have been no need to. Nero had literally given up.

I was also very open to him being Town if he was able to give a decent catch-up, but he wasn't.
In post 1848, Nero Cain wrote:so u think i'll flip town but u are voting me for "giving up" how town u r
lol
Check ur tenses m8
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:25 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1857, Bypasser Catcher wrote:hi gamma am I town now
You’re a townlean atp I’d say
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yea but that's not entirely true b/c I am giving out reads and content. It's not an argument. try again.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my issue with Luca was that he seemed more than willing to vote me based solely on Norways read. OFC Luca is voting me based on other things now but at one point he was more than willing to assign norway all the blame for my town flip.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:29 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1858, Luca Blight wrote:Another reason I think Nero will flip scum is that his reads seem deliberately bad - he's FoS'ing obvtown players, which seems like a) he's too lazy to fake decent reads and b) he realises he'll still probably be eliminated and doesn't want to give away too much associative info.
I had a similar idea about him not wanting to give away associatives, based on him limited the scope of his reads were
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”