Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Momrangal »

Does he think he's gonna be town read off your green flip? I'm not getting that vibe from chk
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1981, Nero Cain wrote:Whats your current solve Titus? NM. Luca, Hayker, Quiet?
That's a decent solve, yes.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:33 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1992, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1973, Titus wrote:
In post 1888, Nero Cain wrote:the reason nm isn't voting me while calling me scum is b/c there's already too many of his scumbuddies on my wagon and they don't want to bunch up..
I shall convert you into a wagonomics player.
Please don't use MU terms
Wagonomics is not a MU term. *grumbles*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2000, Momrangal wrote:Does he think he's gonna be town read off your green flip? I'm not getting that vibe from chk
im asking if he thinks he should be
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1996, Momrangal wrote:
In post 1972, Titus wrote:
In post 1873, Luca Blight wrote:His reads are lazy and terrible, Andres. He hasn't bothered with a proper catch-up at all. He's basically just throwing out OMGUS reads.
For a guy all about meta, you ignore the fact that not catching up is meta for some. Or at least it was.
How do you feel about the fact that he's focusing solely on the weakest of the three meta reads on Nero?
Can you rephrase this? Your question is lost in the pronouns.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:37 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hayker was a pretty easy wagon where the game was at a standstill and nobody did fuckall. Nero wagon has gained notorious attention and resistance. Which seems the more indicative of scum vs town being wagoned?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Bypasser Catcher »

In post 1998, Nero Cain wrote:there aren't 3 different meta reads, there's 4 players that are using the same meta read that are all wrong.
Where did I use meta?
I catch banned users.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2005, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hayker was a pretty easy wagon where the game was at a standstill and nobody did fuckall. Nero wagon has gained notorious attention and resistance. Which seems the more indicative of scum vs town being wagoned?
Hawker has had passive resistance by alternative wagons coming up.

It's not if there's resistance but how.

Scum were stalled because they couldn't figure out a counter but could easily sheep yours.

That's my theory anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2005, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hayker was a pretty easy wagon where the game was at a standstill and nobody did fuckall. Nero wagon has gained notorious attention and resistance. Which seems the more indicative of scum vs town being wagoned?
if hayker was such an ez wagon why did it ever stall?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1990, Rannygazoo wrote:@Nero can you explain your scumread on me? I feel like I’m being set up. If you flip scum, I’ll look bad for sticking up for you and it will look like you were trying to bus me.
didn't like or .

feels IIOAy.

has/had me worried b/c its like you are cheerleading my elimination while not being on my wagon and I think that would make a ton of sense from scum b/c what's going to happen is once I flip town then everyone not on my wagon will look better while everyone on it will look gross.

you also didn't answer my question about who you think is scum on the wagon.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2006, Bypasser Catcher wrote:
In post 1998, Nero Cain wrote:there aren't 3 different meta reads, there's 4 players that are using the same meta read that are all wrong.
Where did I use meta?
chk
mom
gamma
norway

thats 4 players using meta

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:52 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2002, Titus wrote:
In post 1992, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 1973, Titus wrote:
In post 1888, Nero Cain wrote:the reason nm isn't voting me while calling me scum is b/c there's already too many of his scumbuddies on my wagon and they don't want to bunch up..
I shall convert you into a wagonomics player.
Please don't use MU terms
Wagonomics is not a MU term. *grumbles*
It is
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I don't know why Titus popped in just now to have a presence but i'm paranaoid that it could be strategic.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Momrangal »

Well, that's fair but I'm getting the impression that chks is a more null read and he's referring to Gamma more than anything.

@titus

Norwee, Gamma and I all presented meta arguments and Norwee has been the most present and widely based on Nero's activity or lack of thereoff and BOP while Gamma and I have both provided insight on the probable mindset of scum!nero.

The only one Luca has acknowledged however was Norwees
Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:58 am

In post 2012, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't know why Titus popped in just now to have a presence but i'm paranaoid that it could be strategic.
lol i bookmarked the page cause i had the same vibe.
I catch banned users.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:00 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 1997, Nero Cain wrote:im just asking that when I flip town why do you think you should be town read.
Ah, apologies. Misunderstood the statement.

No.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2012, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't know why Titus popped in just now to have a presence but i'm paranaoid that it could be strategic.
It's when I got time. Driving now. Will answer Mom soon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

bypass is doing a whole ton of agreeing this game...

Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:11 am

In post 2017, Nero Cain wrote:bypass is doing a whole ton of agreeing this game...
i agree
I catch banned users.
Momrangal
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Momrangal
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:15 am

Post by Momrangal »

U think ur so funneh
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:21 am

Post by chkflip »

Wait, are we angling that agreeing is scummy?

What the actual fuck, Nero?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:22 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum piggybacking on other ppls reads/thoughts is a thing. Why are u pretending like u are new to mafia?

Bypasser Catcher
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Bypasser Catcher
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:27 am

Im too gay to read that last post
I catch banned users.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:42 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm kinda just fuckin' with you because, as much as I want to see town!Nero, I'm just... not. And while agreeing isn't scummy and I pretty clearly exaggerated, to what end do you think Bypass has deepwolfed so much that they could re-skin budding with saying "yeah that" a lot? I am trying very desperately here not to look at this and say "OMGUS." It isn't there yet but you're gonna pull your hams with all this stretching you're doing.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 10:44 am

Post by chkflip »

re-skin buddying with*

fucking proofread your posts when it's Important Words Time, kids.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”